Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 224946 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#112194 Dec 17, 2012
It's like YELLING at a deaf person!
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#112195 Dec 17, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - now I remember that fact... and as long as Drew's alibi was valid, and not stated by just a close family member of his, I'll buy it. I am not leaning towards Drew being a part of the abduction, just trying to be fair with all possibilities.
Being fair is good. I wish everyone could find themselves operating with those some standards.

Location hidden

#112196 Dec 17, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
None. What proof do you have that she is alive? None. So, we are back to the drawing board, dangling in mid-air until new information is given to us. Are your sources from private forums/E-mails, or DIRECTLY from someone working the case on one of the police forces? Be truthful. I don't see why revealing at least that much, is going to harm the case. Throw us a bone that we can chew on.
All of the above!Plus 20 months of research and locals.
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#112197 Dec 17, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
It's like YELLING at a deaf person!
I've seen you "YELLING" many times on this thread and by the way not exactly since day one as you proclaim! To whom are you "YELLING" at now?

Location hidden

#112198 Dec 17, 2012
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
She proclaims to be from New Mexico, have lived in several different locations over the years. I am a local person and to my knowledge she doesn’t have anything but the usual gossip that has gone over threads of this nature and Facebook. Do you have any idea how many locals there is that have no more idea about what really occurred in this crime? Being a local, whoever she/he claims to be, does not put anyone in the know, by no means. As you stated “diddly squat”. I only identify myself as a local person on the basis of pointing out position of lacking direct info also. And yes, there has been tons of gossip coming from every direction. One just has to know your local person that is talking and where their information came from, through how many mouths. You got the picture by now. As everyone can guess, finding the truth from fiction isn't possible to identify through Facebook or any type of a forum’s threads.
Where your misconception is being a local doesn't put you in the "know" being the right local does!

Location hidden

#112199 Dec 17, 2012
Just for clarity's sake when I say in the "know" I am talking about the fine line between truth and fiction!

Location hidden

#112200 Dec 17, 2012
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen you "YELLING" many times on this thread and by the way not exactly since day one as you proclaim! To whom are you "YELLING" at now?
What is this as I proclaim suppose to mean? Are you saying I'm lying?

Salem, OR

#112201 Dec 17, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above!Plus 20 months of research and locals.
Do not let these nay-sayers get you down.
Sounds like you about have this case wrapped up.
How often are your briefings with LE ?
What have you instructed LE to do next ?
How often do you speak with H ?
Will anyone involved in the "Big Lie" be arrested ?
Are you going to keep the reward money or donate it to charity ?
If you are going to give it away, call me.
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#112202 Dec 17, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this as I proclaim suppose to mean? Are you saying I'm lying?
"Lying" is your word LW while "proclaim' is my word. The history of this entire thread is at your disposal to prove whether you are "lying" or not. By the way, while you are proving any of this "lying" phase of yours, please also show us all how you came to this thread trying to throw both Clint and Karen into the snake pit. I dare you to prove you were or were not lying and then I will gladly apologize to the fullest, if you can prove me wrong. You've had issues with many posters on this thread for many months, all stemming from your own deep seated controlling issues.
Isabella

Bloomington, IN

#112203 Dec 17, 2012
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
She proclaims to be from New Mexico, have lived in several different locations over the years. I am a local person and to my knowledge she doesn’t have anything but the usual gossip that has gone over threads of this nature and Facebook. Do you have any idea how many locals there is that have no more idea about what really occurred in this crime? Being a local, whoever she/he claims to be, does not put anyone in the know, by no means. As you stated “diddly squat”. I only identify myself as a local person on the basis of pointing out position of lacking direct info also. And yes, there has been tons of gossip coming from every direction. One just has to know your local person that is talking and where their information came from, through how many mouths. You got the picture by now. As everyone can guess, finding the truth from fiction isn't possible to identify through Facebook or any type of a forum’s threads.
Good post, and I agree. So being a local, you are indicating that all the theories that have been discussed on here, are also among the gossip going around in Decatur County? That means that no one can come on here, stating they are local, and that the majority doesn't think or does think someone is innocent, that theories are pretty much evenly distributed througout the area? Do you feel there is no particular one that is more dominate over the other? We do appreciate having bloggers coming on this forum. And it is helpful when they give us generalized information concerning places and other facts around Parsons. Do you get the feeling that many (especially those with young daughters) are fearful, or do they think this was a one time crime that probably won't be repeated?
I assume Karen has never gone back to teaching - that is understandable, especially if she is at wits end and had no clue what happened to Holly. None of the family appears to me to be at ease, knowing that she is in some kind of protective custody. Of course we are curious too if Drew has been dating some, or if Clint has a girlfriend, etc. We never hear from Whitney, Holly's cousin, so it really is as if this case has turned cold, at least observed by outsiders. All we can pray for is that all law enforcement agencies involved in this case are hopeful and are waiting for that "one clue" in order to wrap up this horrible crime.

Location hidden

#112204 Dec 17, 2012
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I had it all wrapped up - wish I did but, I'm sure as hell not running around with my head up my azz saying Clint did it!
If any of these people actually knew any truth to the matter they wouldn't be saying it either. It just goes to show Pittifully Stupid they are!
Isabella

Bloomington, IN

#112205 Dec 17, 2012
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, she says she has done research. Well, how about giving us some clues as to how we too can do the same research. I'm game....

Location hidden

#112206 Dec 17, 2012
*how
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#112207 Dec 17, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Where your misconception is being a local doesn't put you in the "know" being the right local does!
Sorry, but I have no misconception concerning the connections of a local. I live as a local and "the right local" hasn't been talking. You have not found that local "in the know". FYI and unlike you, I have never believed any member of Holly's loved one had any involvement with her abduction. That includes Clint or Karen as you once believed based on you hounding posting against each of them daily for quite some time. Go back and look if you forgot.
Isabella

Bloomington, IN

#112208 Dec 17, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I had it all wrapped up - wish I did but, I'm sure as hell not running around with my head up my azz saying Clint did it!
If any of these people actually knew any truth to the matter they wouldn't be saying it either. It just goes to show Pittifully Stupid they are!
But, in all due respect, now you are backing down a bit. Just a few posts ago (and numerous ones earlier) you indicated you HAVE "wrapped it up", at least in your own mind, and that you are 'smarter' than anyone else. But now you just say you wish you did have it wrapped up. I don't think that you know the truth either, IMO.

Salem, OR

#112209 Dec 17, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that, but when will you be releasing information to the public ?
Isabella

Bloomington, IN

#112210 Dec 17, 2012
And as a "P.S." to my last post - just the fact that you come on here frequently to see other opinions proves to me that you don't know if Holly is alive or not. If you truly were 'smarter' and actually more "in the know" than the rest of us, you wouldn't be wasting your time on a forum. There would be no need, other than to put down any ideas other than your own.
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#112211 Dec 17, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
But, in all due respect, now you are backing down a bit. Just a few posts ago (and numerous ones earlier) you indicated you HAVE "wrapped it up", at least in your own mind, and that you are 'smarter' than anyone else. But now you just say you wish you did have it wrapped up. I don't think that you know the truth either, IMO.
Wait! Be fair and give LW time to get in touch with her misleading local contact.

Location hidden

#112212 Dec 17, 2012
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lying" is your word LW while "proclaim' is my word. The history of this entire thread is at your disposal to prove whether you are "lying" or not. By the way, while you are proving any of this "lying" phase of yours, please also show us all how you came to this thread trying to throw both Clint and Karen into the snake pit. I dare you to prove you were or were not lying and then I will gladly apologize to the fullest, if you can prove me wrong. You've had issues with many posters on this thread for many months, all stemming from your own deep seated controlling issues.
I have nothing to prove to you. I’m not lying so I don’t know exactly what it is you are asking me to prove. As far as throwing Clint and Karen into the snake pit. I did initially questioned the given story – I still do, I have never denied that. Truth be told that is how I came up with the moniker Lies Within. I tried to remain unbiased to the family for months However, after months of conversations, research, talking to certain people both local and non I have came to a few conclusions and one of those conclusions is that Clint did not abduct or murder Holly. When you find the truth you hold on to it! I have had issues with many people on this thread because there have been people that have posted on this thread with ulterior motives and there have been a lot of lies spread here. I’m here for the truth and I want to see Holly brought home safely. I’m still not clear on what you say I am lying about?

Location hidden

#112213 Dec 17, 2012
Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Smarter then you apparently - I never said I had it wrapped up - Who is lying to whom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Herndon (Oct '13) 2 hr Robert 10
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 15 hr Holee frijoles 94
Blacks everywhere you look! Tue lol funny 15
Dusty Rhodes Tue Peanut 96
Confederate flag Mon dkf 8
the girls Jul 27 Diddy 6
Big brother 17 Jul 26 john mayer lookalike 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages