Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239510 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

mamared

Decatur, AR

#10967 May 29, 2011
LaHere wrote:
Is it certain that the reward money has been withdrawn?
Has someone read or seen this?

Since: May 11

Elizabethtown, PA

#10968 May 29, 2011
angelynne wrote:
<quoted text>
Mickey Dee.. I hate riddles, do hope this dont sound like one.very good observation. I agree with You and I do know one of the immediate family is irritated at what has been released, the secrets and the limits on where they can look and what they are allowed to say. I find it odd that only ONE MEMBER is upset!
Hi angel; riddles drive me up a wall as well. I am confused about the ONE PERSON you mention who is upset in the family. Is Clint the family member who is upset? I hope you do not mind me asking?

The problem with putting out hints like that is it starts people guessing again.

From what Mickey said, the family is living away from their home and Clint might not be with them. If he is not there with mom and dad at relatives house, where could he be? Maybe in treatment somewhere?

I want, in all my heart, for the family to be cleared of everything and I cannot figure out why LE doesnt say so CLEARLY - then we all could shift 100 percent of our energy to that one person or group of people who abducted Holly.

If the family are not POI at all, how would it benefit LE not saying so? There are good guys and bad guys in every crime and if LE says the BOBOs are the good guys and the bad guys appear to be part of the community because of how it all happened, how could that hurt the case?

Hey LE, how about just clearing up the basics - that part of the information you know that would clear up the BOBO's without giving up any information you need for prosecution......
TonkasMom

Logan, WV

#10969 May 29, 2011
mamared wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. We looked everywhere for this! Did u see a TBI? We are just now noticing posters are changed everywhere local.
I don't think it was posted there, was it?
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#10970 May 29, 2011
KevBCav wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi angel; riddles drive me up a wall as well. I am confused about the ONE PERSON you mention who is upset in the family.
Is Clint the family member who is upset? I hope you do not mind me asking?

The problem with putting out hints like that is it starts people guessing again.
From what Mickey said, the family is living away from their home and Clint might not be with them.

If he is not there with mom and dad at relatives house, where could he be?

Maybe in treatment somewhere?

I want, in all my heart, for the family to be cleared of everything and I cannot figure out why LE doesnt say so CLEARLY - then we all could shift 100 percent of our energy to that one person or group of people who abducted Holly.
If the family are not POI at all, how would it benefit LE not saying so? There are good guys and bad guys in every crime and if LE says the BOBOs are the good guys and the bad guys appear to be part of the community because of how it all happened, how could that hurt the case?
Hey LE, how about just clearing up the basics - that part of the information you know that would clear up the BOBO's without giving up any information you need for prosecution......
"KevBCav", I read somewhere during the course of this case that, C. had just gotten out of rehab...

has anyone heard IF there was any truth to that rumor?
local

Denver, NC

#10971 May 29, 2011
angelynne wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this... Why would the reward poster be took down? And why no missing persons? Could she be found? If deceased (we pray not) do they wait awoke before identifying.
What reward posters are you saying,has been taken down? Please explain.
LaHere

Hattiesburg, MS

#10972 May 29, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
<quoted text> Dont get me started about " wording " in this case. If you didnt know any better you would think someone was playing both teams.
Makes ya wonder, huh?
LaHere

Hattiesburg, MS

#10973 May 29, 2011
angelynne wrote:
<quoted text>
Mickey Dee.. I hate riddles, do hope this dont sound like one.very good observation. I agree with You and I do know one of the immediate family is irritated at what has been released, the secrets and the limits on where they can look and what they are allowed to say. I find it odd that only ONE MEMBER is upset!
I can easily see why "one" member of the family is upset. Who has been dragged through the mud?
Mojo

United States

#10974 May 29, 2011
KevBCav wrote:
<quoted text>
... Hey LE, how about just clearing up the basics - that part of the information you know that would clear up the BOBO's without giving up any information you need for prosecution......
maybe LE can not clear the Bobo's, plain and simple

as far as Clint, what if he tried to talk Holly out of going to the concert (IF she did want to go and IF she did go); it was posted on FB where he listened to the concert at home and did not go - we have not heard whether or not she went

another good question is when was the last time anyone saw Clint and Holly at the same time

Whether we like it or not, the suspicions regarding the family are not going away until the suspicions are addressed by LE and/or family AND Holly is found!
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#10975 May 29, 2011
~Typo~

I said..And, I do NOT think LE has made them stay in conclusion".. I meant, SECLUSION, of course.
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#10976 May 29, 2011
April wrote:
I don't have any children but I have a 19 yr old neice. When she comes home from a party, she can't tell you can't that went on but several days later she will tell all kinds of crazy stories. Kids WILL talk! There has to be some Locals that have teenagers the same age as Holly. I'm sure they were with Holly the night before all this happened. They HAVE to know something.
I assume LE has interviewed Holly's friends who were with her the night before. Since they were at a concert, is it possible she met some new people there who were in the car with her and others when she was brought home? Did she go in her own car, or was she with others?
local

United States

#10977 May 29, 2011
mamared wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. We looked everywhere for this! Did u see a TBI? We are just now noticing posters are changed everywhere local.
I was in town after church today,didn't see poster change,what did I miss,and where did I miss it?
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#10978 May 29, 2011
KevBCav wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi angel; riddles drive me up a wall as well. I am confused about the ONE PERSON you mention who is upset in the family. Is Clint the family member who is upset? I hope you do not mind me asking?
From what Mickey said, the family is living away from their home and Clint might not be with them. If he is not there with mom and dad at relatives house, where could he be? Maybe in treatment somewhere?
I still don't know for sure if the Bobo's moved out; this was specualtion, and if anyone knows for sure, we would love to hear it. But heck yes; PLEASE LE! If recently in your minds and conclusions that Clint has been cleared, that should be made public, especially in a high profile case such as this one. And quite frankly, as soon as, or if they can, I do believe they will. They might be able to clear him if new evidence comes in; he needs that desperately because he does not have an alibi.
mamared

Decatur, AR

#10979 May 29, 2011
MickeyDee wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't know for sure if the Bobo's moved out; this was specualtion, and if anyone knows for sure, we would love to hear it. But heck yes; PLEASE LE! If recently in your minds and conclusions that Clint has been cleared, that should be made public, especially in a high profile case such as this one. And quite frankly, as soon as, or if they can, I do believe they will. They might be able to clear him if new evidence comes in; he needs that desperately because he does not have an alibi.
Mickey dee... As of last week, karen was with her family member, Dana was with his brother. After it happened, they stayed with dana's Sis for a day or two. I understood it is not meant for people to know where they are.

“Single Moms Rock”

Decatur, AR

#10980 May 29, 2011
local wrote:
<quoted text>I was in town after church today,didn't see poster change,what did I miss,and where did I miss it?
Did it have a reward on it? If it did, would you mind giving me a location. I am not doubting you, but I have been asked for a copy. Also if you see one with a telephone other than TBI or sheriff. Anyone, anywhere.

“Single Moms Rock”

Decatur, AR

#10981 May 29, 2011
angelynne wrote:
<quoted text>Did it have a reward on it? If it did, would you mind giving me a location. I am not doubting you, but I have been asked for a copy. Also if you see one with a telephone other than TBI or sheriff. Anyone, anywhere.
Sorry, I sent too soon(lol) please let me know. If you are a member of topix you should be able to email me.

“Single Moms Rock”

Decatur, AR

#10982 May 29, 2011
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>I can easily see why "one" member of the family is upset. Who has been dragged through the mud?
Nope. ;-/. Another.

Elizabethtown, PA

#10983 May 29, 2011
DanielPA wrote:
<quoted text>
"KevBCav", I read somewhere during the course of this case that, C. had just gotten out of rehab...
has anyone heard IF there was any truth to that rumor?
Hey Daniel, first thanks for that comment. Where the problem lies is that some people, including LE, are well aware of that rumor and whether it is true or not, but as we all know, because of the Privacy Act and medical information laws, they (LE) cannot release anything about that.

However, that does not mean someone on here, from the Parsons area, could not say that Clint was in some MH facility and he is home now - otherwise it will start a few pages here and there as to the speculation.

The other question that begs answering is that was the MH admission voluntary or involuntary?....and was he in a facility under police protection because of him being a Witness who could identify the abductor or because he is considered a POI?

This thread goes in clycles - from the concert, to that morning, to the search effort and what was or was not found, and possibly Holly being airlifted and medical evac personnel being fired for discussing the airlift - to Holly being in Vanderbilt - and the whole subject of phone calls, the cell phone being found....

People here will eventually become disenchanted and some will throw in the towel out of frustration - just because LE will not give a 30 minute briefing (with or without questions) in an effort to clear up the basics.

Like it or not, I believe everyone, locals or others across the country, write the Governor of TN and tell him to make TBI release some basic information to help people stop debating rumors so they can focus on Holly.

The Governor is obviously interested - at least enough to offer an increase in the reward - let him also show how much he cares about Holly's abduction by doing some arm twisting at TBI - after all, TBI works for him, right?....and TBI works for everyone in TN.

How about someone organizing about 100 - 200 people standing in front of TBI with big signs that say - "We demand information on Holly - NOW". That would even get the media out and that is what everyone wants, right?

Location hidden

#10984 May 29, 2011
April wrote:
How do we go about Demanding LE? I live in Middle TN. Should we call them? Send them a letter or what? I just can't believe the LOCALS are not busting down there police headquarters demanding answers! This is CRAZY!
<quoted text>
Make signs and go on strike...I don't know either! Letters to the editor of their local paper...But the thing that makes me stop, is saying they were keeping silent for the safety of Holly. I can't figure that part out either!
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#10985 May 29, 2011
mamared wrote:
<quoted text>
Mickey dee... As of last week, karen was with her family member, Dana was with his brother. After it happened, they stayed with dana's Sis for a day or two. I understood it is not meant for people to know where they are.
Hmmm.....OK. Sound too detailed to have been made up. Regardless, I am sure there are a multitude of dynamics going on right now in the family. Thanks.
LaHere

Hattiesburg, MS

#10986 May 29, 2011
Just read on FOX that a nursing student in California is missing. It's on the main page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free loaders, thieving, lazy people 12 min Not happy 1
Good job county commission! 6 hr Enough 2
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) 10 hr Crystal 31
gaydar 12 hr bootycall 1
Amy Rosson (Jan '16) 20 hr Lucy0212 6
Amy Chumney Sun Anon 11
Beagles Motor in Parsons Sun Pissed off 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance