Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269777 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#110277 Nov 7, 2012
Bobo fett wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching this thread go round and round from day one, you guys have gotten nowhere , you discourage any theory that involves the family, the purpose of this conversation IS to expand the possible theories, not to discourage you, there is no unwritten code of ethics on here, rather let's come up with some new idea's!
Fine , but let's leave out the crazy stuff like incest - you've been on too many websites if you know what I mean.

Since: Apr 11

Coolville

#110278 Nov 7, 2012
Point proven.

Toronto, Canada

#110279 Nov 7, 2012
Plick wrote:
OT
Arrest made in the murder of nursing student from Tullahoma,TN Megan Sharpton.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20012882/megan-shar...
Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All The Missing!
Well that's another one solved along with Karen Swift. Hopefully Holly's will be soon. Second the thoughts and prayers.

Since: Jul 11

Stanfield, NC

#110280 Nov 7, 2012
My opinion wrote:
I do not think Clint could be charmed by a woman's asset (his mom possibly could though)He seems to be "touched" or "special" His mom may have been trying to convert him by using her charms and holly walked in on them in a very comprising position and they had to shut her up.
<quoted text>
No you don't think that because the timeline and ppls known location does allow for your shock value post. You're like Jerry Spinger, you would sell your soul for attention or a dollar. You're nothing more than a vile, obnoxious joke.

Stanfield, NC

#110281 Nov 7, 2012
**does NOT allow**
Bobo fett

United States

#110282 Nov 7, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine , but let's leave out the crazy stuff like incest - you've been on too many websites if you know what I mean.
You don't decide what's left out, and this isn't an everyday conversation about the weather, we're talking about an abduction and possible murder, so the idea that something is out of bounds is ridiculous.
Bobo fett

United States

#110283 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
And examine your post, your offended by an accusation, then you make the exact same accusation towards me?
Tired of lies

Tucker, GA

#110284 Nov 7, 2012
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why this post is rejected....
1. Because of the foul, gross, insensitive way it was posted.
2. Because the person who posted it imo has an ulterior motive or he wouldn't be trying to "sensationalize" the stupid azz theories given
3. Because their is NO PROOF that any of the sick twisted sh*t posted has ANY merit in any way shape or form.
4. Because the posters that have been on here for the duration are not only theorizing but have spent their own money and time researching possibilities and not just spouting stupid crap that came out of the wrong orafice.
5. Because IMO the person who posted it is either involved, knows the person/person's involved, on drugs, or just so mentally deranged that they are getting their "jollies" trying to wind people up.
Congrats, you wound me up. Mission accomplished! Or is it? We are on to you dumbazz. IMO, JMHO, and FU
Kiab - excellent post! You are right on track with #5! One of your ideas has to be true! I don't understand why some people continue to be so ignorant!
Bobo fett

United States

#110285 Nov 7, 2012
And my theory doesn't involve incest, my theory involves another male who becomes the accomplice.
Bobo fett

United States

#110286 Nov 7, 2012
But like everyone else on here , I don't know what happened, but of every theory that I find probable, they have one thing in common = Clint knows what happened IMO.
Isabella

Bradley, IL

#110287 Nov 7, 2012
Bobo fett wrote:
And my theory doesn't involve incest, my theory involves another male who becomes the accomplice.
I agree; the only way CB could have been involved, would have been for him to have an accomplice to carry out the crime.This could be close to what happened, especially if it was planned out in advance, IMO. Perhaps Holly saw too much; was her brother ever involved with 'friends' who were dealing with illegal drugs? If she was whom everyone says she was, a non user who had her life together, she would have been very disturbed if she found out someone close to her was involved in illegal activities behind their parents backs. Don't you think?
Just a mom JAM

Jonesboro, AR

#110288 Nov 7, 2012
My opinion wrote:
I do not think Clint could be charmed by a woman's asset (his mom possibly could though)He seems to be "touched" or "special" His mom may have been trying to convert him by using her charms and holly walked in on them in a very comprising position and they had to shut her up.
<quoted text>
Disgusting and immature. If your mind works like this or if you just try
ideas out for shock value-- either way-- just SAD...

Toronto, Canada

#110289 Nov 7, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> That call is very disturbing to me and I believe it's possible that the person who made it, could turn out to be the ringleader and master manipulator. Just my opinion.
Ah yes the mysterious phone call - or was it an alarm? An alarm would set the LE into going there would it not? The alarm that was brushed off by most posters. I think that has to be revisited - what if it was at a neighbor's and not the Bobo house. Why would Sheriff Wyatt say it was a phone call though?

Coolville

#110290 Nov 7, 2012
Bobo fett wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't decide what's left out, and this isn't an everyday conversation about the weather, we're talking about an abduction and possible murder, so the idea that something is out of bounds is ridiculous.
If what you post doesn't support the camo-guy theory.... ist verboten ya?! The forum Nazis don't want to hear anything but fairy tales about how she vanished into thin air via a man in camouflage clothing. Can't nail down if she was lead or dragged away as the last person to see her alive LIED about even that. Apparently lying is not a red flag for some. It's HUGE with LE, they best not kid themselves that Clint is way up there on the suspect list because of it.

Toronto, Canada

#110291 Nov 7, 2012
Bobo fett wrote:
<quoted text>
And examine your post, your offended by an accusation, then you make the exact same accusation towards me?
LOl - I didn't say what kind of website now did I?

Toronto, Canada

#110292 Nov 7, 2012
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you post doesn't support the camo-guy theory.... ist verboten ya?! The forum Nazis don't want to hear anything but fairy tales about how she vanished into thin air via a man in camouflage clothing. Can't nail down if she was lead or dragged away as the last person to see her alive LIED about even that. Apparently lying is not a red flag for some. It's HUGE with LE, they best not kid themselves that Clint is way up there on the suspect list because of it.
We so called forum Nazis don't necessarily support any theory but until the Family is convicted let's try and have some decency on here. Why don't you go to 681 Swan Johnson Road , knock on the door and you and Bobo Fett tell them to their face what you think

Stanfield, NC

#110293 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Ah yes the mysterious phone call - or was it an alarm? An alarm would set the LE into going there would it not? The alarm that was brushed off by most posters. I think that has to be revisited - what if it was at a neighbor's and not the Bobo house. Why would Sheriff Wyatt say it was a phone call though?
Yes, what if it was a neighbors house, and if it was an alarm it would have been followed up with a call, I would think IMO

Coolville

#110294 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
We so called forum Nazis don't necessarily support any theory but until the Family is convicted let's try and have some decency on here. Why don't you go to 681 Swan Johnson Road , knock on the door and you and Bobo Fett tell them to their face what you think
Christ in a Cheby! I stand corrected. I was under the clearly mistaken impression that most folks here are of the theory that she was taken by camo-guy. I will return immediately to english comprehension remedial classes. Damned parochial education system......
PS. really? go to their home? Creepy and inappropriate behavior in my world. At least my parents money didn't get wasted on social studies where I learned that much. Sketchy that someone would even care to know their address.

Toronto, Canada

#110295 Nov 7, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, what if it was a neighbors house, and if it was an alarm it would have been followed up with a call, I would think IMO
And a visit by LE to Swan Johnson - and what did they see - why the hush hush...hmmmm

Toronto, Canada

#110296 Nov 7, 2012
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ in a Cheby! I stand corrected. I was under the clearly mistaken impression that most folks here are of the theory that she was taken by camo-guy. I will return immediately to english comprehension remedial classes. Damned parochial education system......
PS. really? go to their home? Creepy and inappropriate behavior in my world. At least my parents money didn't get wasted on social studies where I learned that much. Sketchy that someone would even care to know their address.
You think too much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married women 2 hr I hit it too 10
White Flight,. 12 hr Whityyy 3
KEEP a word DROP a word 21 hr Chopperblades Redoux 171
Clint bobo guilty (May '14) Mon GOD 5
july 4TH (Jun '13) Apr 21 Boston Butt 5
Zach Adams trial (Sep '17) Apr 20 Buttly McDooDoo 214
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Apr 20 Buffalo Bill 80

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages