Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269025 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

know this

Kingsland, GA

#109870 Oct 24, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
Who is Michael Alexander and why is he lumped in with SA,ZA and JA. Inquiring minds want to know.
The only thing you need to really know is this town is pathetic. Junk about all this is spread everywhere. I don't think anyone knows the truth. Only God knows and he ain't let it be revealed yet it seems.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#109871 Oct 24, 2012
Ok thanks for that know this - yes very disturbing case in Holly's abduction

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109872 Oct 24, 2012
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
I "heard" he shot at them first.
That's a lie. They came after him. Did you "hear" the Sheriff Dept is not corrupt too? LOL
mayberry

Kingsland, GA

#109873 Oct 24, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. They came after him. Did you "hear" the Sheriff Dept is not corrupt too? LOL
this town is Mayberry and Andy and Barney are great officers!!
Cant-Be-Wrong

United States

#109874 Oct 24, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know why they served a search warrant of his house to begin with..? LE had to have a reason to do that..
They searched for stolen property.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#109875 Oct 24, 2012
BREAKING: arrest made in Jessica Ridgeway case

http://missingpersonsnews.com/archives/5519

https://www.facebook.com/AustinReedSigg

Austin Reed Sigg deserves life! Justice for Jessica
Cant-Be-Wrong

United States

#109876 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes I sympathize with you if the children are related to them - it is a very difficult situation just as it is for the Bobo family.
Yes it is a very difficult situation and I appreciate the fact that you acknowleded the pain my children endure daily. At least someone on here has a heart and feels for the innocent that are having to suffer.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#109877 Oct 24, 2012
http://www.kctv5.com/story/19903905/police-an...

WESTMINSTER, CO (KCTV)-
Authorities in Colorado have arrested a 17-year-old Colorado resident in connection with the abduction and slaying of Jessica Ridgeway.

Austin Reed Sigg is employed at Arapahoe Community College. He was charged with two counts of first-degree murder, second-degree kidnapping and a fourth felony charge.
He also is accused of attempting to abduct a woman jogger. He was taken into custody at 7:45 p.m. Tuesday. Jessica's family was notified Wednesday morning.

"We hope and pray this arrest gives them some measure of closure in dealing with this terrible tragedy and loss they're experiencing," Westminster Police Chief Lee Birk said.

Law enforcement officials said they are limited on what they can say because a judge has sealed documents in the case. But they said they are confident that they have "Justice for Jessica."

Sigg will make his first court appearance on Thursday.

Police are asking anyone who recognizes Sigg and can provide additional information to contact the authorities.

Before the news conference began, police announced the arrest via a news release.

"Law enforcement received the major break in the Jessica Ridgeway investigation they have been hoping for," according to a news release from the Westminster Police Department. "Late Tuesday evening, police received a call that led them to a home near the Ketner Lake Open Space. With this discovery, police are able to announce we have made an arrest in the Ridgeway murder investigation."

The 10-year-old girl disappeared on Oct. 5 while making the 1,000-foot walk to her school. Her backpack and water bottle were later found, reportedly with her clothes, minus her socks, folded inside.

Trash collectors discovered portions of her remains five days later in a rugged isolated area. Grim-faced law enforcement officials said the search for Jessica had turned into a quest "for Justice for Jessica."

Police have said she was abducted and a "predator" is loose in the community. Jessica's abduction and murder has been connected to the attempted Memorial Day weekend abduction of a 22-year-old jogger.

"Additionally, authorities will file charges against the attacker in the May 28, 2012, attempted abduction at Ketner Lake," the police statement said.

Police will release the suspect's picture in hopes of gathering more information on possible additional crimes.

Jessica's father, Jeremy Bryant, and his family live in Independence.

Donna Moss, Jessica's great-grandmother, told KCTV5 on Tuesday that she is confident that Jessica's killer will be caught, and "the sooner, the better."

"Most of it has been mental stress. Not knowing where this person is and how long it's going to take before they catch him. But they will catch him I'm sure of that," Moss said.

Toronto, Canada

#109878 Oct 24, 2012
Cant-Be-Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a very difficult situation and I appreciate the fact that you acknowleded the pain my children endure daily. At least someone on here has a heart and feels for the innocent that are having to suffer.
I'm not the only one - most of the regulars on here have children and grandchildren of their own as I do and in no way mean to ever make anyone feel bullied or sad because of this unfortunate frustrating and horrible situation. I'm sure I can speak for most of them and offer our heartfelt wishes for you and your children's safety and happiness.
Cant-Be-Wrong

United States

#109879 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm not the only one - most of the regulars on here have children and grandchildren of their own as I do and in no way mean to ever make anyone feel bullied or sad because of this unfortunate frustrating and horrible situation. I'm sure I can speak for most of them and offer our heartfelt wishes for you and your children's safety and happiness.
Thank you very much for your concern. As a mother you can understand why I defend JA, I don't believe he's involved and for my childrens sake I pray to god that i'm right. I'm keeping the faith that Holly may still be found, I can't imagine what her family must go through but it has to be horrible to know nothing.
CBW

Kingsland, GA

#109880 Oct 24, 2012
Cant-Be-Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much for your concern. As a mother you can understand why I defend JA, I don't believe he's involved and for my childrens sake I pray to god that i'm right. I'm keeping the faith that Holly may still be found, I can't imagine what her family must go through but it has to be horrible to know nothing.
if you really are his mother why were the cops shooting at him?

Toronto, Canada

#109881 Oct 24, 2012
Cant-Be-Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome - I understand that as a parent myself what I would be feeling.

Toronto, Canada

#109882 Oct 24, 2012
WATS-IT-2-U wrote:
BREAKING: arrest made in Jessica Ridgeway case
http://missingpersonsnews.com/archives/5519
https://www.facebook.com/AustinReedSigg
Austin Reed Sigg deserves life! Justice for Jessica
Thank God they caught him - what other horrible things would he have done and only 17 at that.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109883 Oct 24, 2012
CBW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure makes you wonder, don't it?

14 rounds in the vehicle.

How often does that shit happen and not one news report in it? I think the public would like to know why the local cops felt they needed to fire off 14 rounds at someone. Wouldn't they?
right on

Kingsland, GA

#109884 Oct 24, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
How often does that shit happen and not one news report in it? I think the public would like to know why the local cops felt they needed to fire off 14 rounds at someone. Wouldn't they?
yea you are RIGHT ON! this town is a joke!! stuff smaller than this makes national headline news!!!!
Cant-Be-Wrong

United States

#109885 Oct 24, 2012
CBW wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not his mother i'm his wife, we haven't lived together in about ten years now, but I do have two wonderful children that he's the father of. These days we are more like good friends. It was my understanding that JA was parked somewhere and LE came out of the woods with flashlights, he didn't see any cars or nothing,he took off and they shot at him because he was gettin' the hell out of there. He was unarmed, and for once he wasn't the one in the wrong.
Cant-Be-Wrong

United States

#109886 Oct 24, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume they shot so many time trying to stop him,i'm not sure. But no one heard about it because LE was in the wrong, they're usually not to quick at pointing a finger at themselves, but the charges on JA was dismissed.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#109887 Oct 24, 2012

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#109888 Oct 24, 2012
Cant-Be-Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not his mother i'm his wife, we haven't lived together in about ten years now, but I do have two wonderful children that he's the father of. These days we are more like good friends. It was my understanding that JA was parked somewhere and LE came out of the woods with flashlights, he didn't see any cars or nothing,he took off and they shot at him because he was gettin' the hell out of there. He was unarmed, and for once he wasn't the one in the wrong.
I am really sorry for what your kids are having to go through with all this. I have to say though that they are going through it because of the actions of JA not because of this thread. This is an opened forum and their are going to be different opinion,rumors....etc on here no matter what the topic.

I hope for Holly and for your kids that this latest story is not true. If JA had nothing to do with Holly's disapperance then I hope that he can learn from this and get his life together for himself and the kids! If he did have something to do with it and anybody else that did I hope they never see the light of day again, never a free moment!

Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All The Missing!
wrong

Kingsland, GA

#109889 Oct 24, 2012
Cant-Be-Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
if you really are the wife or ex wife you the one that said he did it all over town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at gas station beside DG 13 hr Guest 3
Bath Springs Swingers Club 22 hr Golden drumsticks 1
married women Mon dmartin 1
Danielle Hart Sun Guest 1
Zach Adams trial Sun JER29 208
Faith Sun passerby 2
Jason baine (Aug '16) Feb 16 Chow chow 14

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance