Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments (Page 5,291)

Showing posts 105,801 - 105,820 of184,400
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Erika the amount rumored at Twazers is identical to what the governors office added to the reward the 1st week of Hollys abduction.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Twazers is suppose to be Teazers not a good night for spelling.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

hillbilly02 wrote:
just got back from decatur county and i talk to some of autery kin.they said they was holding him in decatur county on the holly bobo deal.he told me le went to a cabin where ja za was cook meth and found smething that belong to holly.za started talking. this is the talk i have heard from two differant ones this week end.
This absolutely gives me goosebumps with the dreams that I had of Holly early on. My prayers for a safe return of Holly, and comfort to her family & friends.
Erika

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

I am hoping that LE penatrated their operation and is a good reason for the silence..:
However, I can't shake this feeling that its something else..!
greed and power

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Drugs and corruption are alive and well in the area because of wealthy people in control. It will all boil down to greed and power and evil thriving unchecked. Wouldn't be surprised how far reaching it is, and don't expect them all to fall either.
Nomas

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

The silence to me means they are close. I think they are honing in. Sometimes the wheels of justice turn slowly but deliberately.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

The recent postings would explain why the volunteer searches came to an end a few weeks ago.
Erika

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

greed and power wrote:
Drugs and corruption are alive and well in the area because of wealthy people in control. It will all boil down to greed and power and evil thriving unchecked. Wouldn't be surprised how far reaching it is, and don't expect them all to fall either.
.......I agree with you.., they will only arrest and sharge what will appeal to the public.....
They can't/won't take out the main players because they run everything... and as locals have said.,,.they are the law......I'm hoping/praying that TBI/FBI will bring down the corruption and restore some peace in that county...
Wishful thinking I know..... because those who run the county also own the companies who supply the jobs and so on.....
I'm praying Holly gets justice that she is intitled to.....
Erika

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
The recent postings would explain why the volunteer searches came to an end a few weeks ago.
are you saying that they may have found Holly..?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Erika not yet it does appear they are looking in a specific place in the local area. If so we should know soon enough. Reread Hillbilly02 post, locals are probably aware of whats going on now.
Erika

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

sorry Jer,
I took your last comment as you knew something.... but if you do... please share..:)

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Post #109754 is from a local. If someone is being held for the reason stated then it would follow that LE is looking where they have been told. The exact location may not be known yet but this looks like they are close. Volunteers wouldnt be needed in this kind of specific search and glancing back at the post for the past 2 weeks, something has been up.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Im also looking at holly-bobo.com site. This was going to have other info but all that is available is the tip line. A tip may have come in leading to the current situation. Thats just me speculating and looking at whats available. I didnt find anything on the other sites about on going activity.
witcherin

Marietta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

_WayToGo_ wrote:
OT--A more in depth article on Whitney Heichel's case and the arrest of a neighbor http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/20/missing-... in her case.
Thx WTG. Amazing how quickly OR LE were able to make an arrest.

It's a shame DC doesn't have the same ability.

Since: Oct 11

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

JER29 wrote:
Im also looking at holly-bobo.com site. This was going to have other info but all that is available is the tip line. A tip may have come in leading to the current situation. Thats just me speculating and looking at whats available. I didnt find anything on the other sites about on going activity.
Jer this was posted on a facebook page for Holly. It was posted by the guy that started the tip page.

Where no longer using the Tip form all tips must be called into TBI!!

Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All The Missing!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Somehow, I don't think Google translator is getting this one right! I can read enough Spanish to see that I don't believe he is talking about a Disney show!
Ok, my sleuthing friends. We have public theory and private theory. Let's think about private theory for a moment! What could be going on in DC that involves Spanish speaking individuals and Federal charges and might also have something to do with Holly's disappearance? I think after 18 months, we all have some ideas! JMO
Jose is saying the end is near in this case and that justice will be seen

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

JER29 wrote:
I agree Jer and going by Jose's posting , the translation I got was that it was great for his people meaning that the Latino community will be cleared of suspicion JMO

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

JER29 wrote:
Post #109754 is from a local. If someone is being held for the reason stated then it would follow that LE is looking where they have been told. The exact location may not be known yet but this looks like they are close. Volunteers wouldnt be needed in this kind of specific search and glancing back at the post for the past 2 weeks, something has been up.
I heard something on the DC scanner about a week ago about a property search and posted if you recall and ditcher posted that it was not public knowledge.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

greed and power wrote:
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that the powers that be have all been in a back room somewhere making deals as fast as they can before ZA and JA roll!

So with Hillbillies latest post - I believe that time has come!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text> I think there is more to this... This group could be the abducters.. but what happened after that..?
I can't help but go back to Edwards who was selling LE confidential info. for many thousands of dollars...
My thought is.... who has thousands of dollars to pay for that info...? and who could order Holly to be taken..?
For the amount of the reward.. and the DA making a good point about offering it... I'm just not feeling that reward was meant to catch them... but rather to get one of them to talk...!
and hopefully they are talking..!
Just my thoughts....
I sure wish you would register!!!!! There are things that cannot and should not be posted here and I have been trying to give you info for a while now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,801 - 105,820 of184,400
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 140,566
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WAC 8,898
Trista 9 hr guest 10
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 13 hr sassyass69 10
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? Mon Fam 63
land (Nov '08) Mon Noogan 6
intergity of the cops/le in decater county Mon fed up 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••