Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269989 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

sinners

Kingsland, GA

#109827 Oct 23, 2012
Florance Niteingale wrote:
<quoted text>
I will single you out....you dont seem to mind singling them out! I truly do feel for the Bobo's! Very sad but I dont value them anymore than I do SA,ZA or JA's family! They are no better or no worse. Do you only have compassion for her and her family? Jesus hung out with the sinners not the saints! Just saying!
he would have spent very time with this bunch then for sure!!
Erika

Etta, MS

#109828 Oct 23, 2012
These guys have been building their boats for MANY years... actually, ships if you will.... for far to long...! and many people/authorities have been turning their heads and ignoring the problem...!
I'll bet what they have been caught for is a small glimpse of their criminal activities...! and just think... there's alot they got away with..
It's not a far leap at all for me to be suspicious that they may be involved in Hollys disappearance...
I'm not 100% sold that they are.... but I would be lying if I didn't say that it very possible..
As for these rumors hurting their family...... I doubt any rumor could be hurtful to the families that what these guys have done on their own...!!
I wonder, Florence.. Do you think of the pain that they have MANY families due to them making and selling meth to their kids....? How many families did that tear apart..? How many meth addicted babys were born....?
Have you thought of any of that before you post...?
I hope you rethink your position on defending their character...!
and I hope find peace...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109829 Oct 23, 2012
maybe i posted what i heard to soon.i do not no if there is anything to what i heard.there some been here from day one wanting justice holly.hope there is closer soon.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#109830 Oct 23, 2012
Ok thanks for that HB02 - yes this case needs to be closed and soon for the family's sake and Holly's if she's still with us.

Location hidden

#109831 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Why can't you leave them alone? There is not one shread of evidence linking JA, ZA, or SA to her disappearance! Not one! SA took a lie detector test...and passed it! ZA was questioned and asked to take one...he agreeded but when SA passed his the TBI no longer wanted to give him the test! Imagine that shit for a minute! JA is in federal custody and has also been questioned! So why don't you stick to something you know about and leave them alone! They have family and friends and it upsets there mothers, fathers, brothers, kids to hear these bullshit lies! please stop! Go on to your next little lie or rumor!
There are a lot of untrue rumors out there but to say that there is not a shred of evidence connecting these 3 guys to Holly's disappearence is only adding to those untrue rumors and probably just going to fuel the fire more. However I don't think any of those 3 actually perpertrated the actual abduction. Those that did have managed to keep themselves under the radar of suspicion and certainly keep their name(s) off this and other threads. Gotta wonder who they got in their corner with all that pull? Its interesting to watch the reactionary chemistry of sorts and who gets thrown under the bus and who don't. Who are these guys protecting and why? Well the why is easy. You either play or get played in the game. Fear and intimidation are factors too.

Location hidden

#109832 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Once again people talking about something they know nothing about! Who shot at police???/ Police shot at him....hello...14 bullet holes in car! The grandfather is the one who did the hitting! They are not perfect. They have made mistakes...some big ones but they are not kidnappers or killers! And yes their families are upset about all the BS rumors and lies!
Yep that's true. 14 rounds in the vehicle he was driving and I'm not taking up for anyone but its not like the Sheriff Depts is all batting for the right team they got a few switch hitters who help both sides out. So one may wonder what they were trying to prove by going after Train with 14 rounds? Target practice?

Location hidden

#109833 Oct 23, 2012
guest wrote:
is there any truth to the report that a family member has said that JA is being held on charges related to Holly?<quoted text>
Nope charges are for illegal weapons.

Location hidden

#109834 Oct 23, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way we're hearing it. Supposedly coming from the family!
His charges he is being held on are public record and are weapon related.
yeppers

Kingsland, GA

#109836 Oct 23, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that's true. 14 rounds in the vehicle he was driving and I'm not taking up for anyone but its not like the Sheriff Depts is all batting for the right team they got a few switch hitters who help both sides out. So one may wonder what they were trying to prove by going after Train with 14 rounds? Target practice?
both cops and robbers are crooks round these parts, may have been trying to keep the robber quiet????
Chuckles

Mooresville, NC

#109837 Oct 23, 2012
you can remove my posts all ya want. Yall are still idiots and she still dead.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#109838 Oct 23, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
His charges he is being held on are public record and are weapon related.
Didn't someone previously say they were sealed?

Location hidden

#109839 Oct 23, 2012
yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
both cops and robbers are crooks round these parts, may have been trying to keep the robber quiet????
Well my take is either they are some horrible shots or they were trying to scare him. No wonder why he escaped from the Sheriff depts custody before. Could he have been running from the "good guys?"
Chuckles

Mooresville, NC

#109840 Oct 23, 2012
see cousin and buddies gettin all tweeked up and he says damn we need some cash and ass. dude says i got a hott ass cousin we could go get. They say hell yeah.
Of thru the woods to cuzies house we go. he girl how you doin come go with me. no i gotta get to class. bitch i said you commin with me.slap scratch cry scream off they go. they do the nasty for a quick min and then shit got real real fast. oh no now what. we gotza get rid of dis. bang bang dig dig done done. now no money for hott blonde so we gotta go rob some shit. ooops got caught. now weakest of the bunch bout to roll. but they know no body means no proof. so roun an roun it will go.

in the meanwhile a buncha idiots sit and pray and make shit up and cuss each other and call ppl names and talk about the same stuff over and ove and over. I bet all yall fast as hell and pale white like rice. oh well whatever floats ya boat.
in closin IMO HMO ETC ABC MOO LFO DSL UFO INC ER DR CBS NBC HBO SYFY AND WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS AND TO ALL A GOOD NITE
aint sealed

Kingsland, GA

#109841 Oct 23, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't someone previously say they were sealed?
gun charge ain't sealed. other stuff maybe. don't really know. he did get caught with gun which was a big no no for his probabtion

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#109842 Oct 23, 2012
Chuckles I bet you are white as rice too. Anyone can post gangsta, know what I mean Vern?
funny

Kingsland, GA

#109843 Oct 23, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Chuckles I bet you are white as rice too. Anyone can post gangsta, know what I mean Vern?
yea we keep getting two strories around town. these three goons did it or some other folks did it and the goons possibly know something. whats funny is the folks that say feel sorry for the familys of the goons and the familys are the ones spreading it!!

Location hidden

#109844 Oct 23, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
yea we keep getting two strories around town. these three goons did it or some other folks did it and the goons possibly know something. whats funny is the folks that say feel sorry for the familys of the goons and the familys are the ones spreading it!!
Yes, we have noticed that!LOL
Erika

Etta, MS

#109845 Oct 23, 2012
I feel no sympathy for them...!
If they are involved or not...!!
Once you make yourself a public record.. not just once, but many times... then you open yourself up being scrutinized...!!
Point being..... If these "immature adults" wouldn't been acting as idiots with a crime record to boot.. I might of passed them by..
but since locals are posting their concerns as well... I have to wonder..!!

Germantown, TN

#109846 Oct 23, 2012
An additional $80,000 being offered for Holly.

http://www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlog/archives...

Regional Pie Company Continues Search for Holly Bobo
POSTED BY BIANCA PHILLIPS ON MON, OCT 22, 2012 AT 2:52 PM

Mrs. Sullivan's pie company, based in Jackson, Tennessee, is running ads on its pie boxes featuring a picture of missing Darden, Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo. The ad reads "Help!!! Please bring me home!," offers an $80,000 reward for tips, and displays the tip line (1-800-TBI-FIND).
Bobo went missing from her West Tennessee home on April 13th of last year. Her 25-year-old brother was in the home at the time of her disappearance. He told police he saw a man wearing camouflage clothing drag her from their home's carport into a wooded area behind their house. The brother called 911, as did a neighbor who reported hearing a woman scream. To date, searches for Bobo have been unsuccessful.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#109847 Oct 23, 2012
MemphisLady wrote:
An additional $80,000 being offered for Holly.
http://www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlog/archives...
Regional Pie Company Continues Search for Holly Bobo
POSTED BY BIANCA PHILLIPS ON MON, OCT 22, 2012 AT 2:52 PM
Mrs. Sullivan's pie company, based in Jackson, Tennessee, is running ads on its pie boxes featuring a picture of missing Darden, Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo. The ad reads "Help!!! Please bring me home!," offers an $80,000 reward for tips, and displays the tip line (1-800-TBI-FIND).
Bobo went missing from her West Tennessee home on April 13th of last year. Her 25-year-old brother was in the home at the time of her disappearance. He told police he saw a man wearing camouflage clothing drag her from their home's carport into a wooded area behind their house. The brother called 911, as did a neighbor who reported hearing a woman scream. To date, searches for Bobo have been unsuccessful.
MemphisLady I don't think this is a new added reward for Holly. Her picture has been on these pie boxes for awhile and I believe the $80,000 reward on there is the first one put out for Holly.

Does anybody else know is this a new reward?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knc 1 hr Mrs Bitty 1
Bears in the colon? 14 hr Jus sayin 2
Election 14 hr who dat 6
Police officers in Decatur county ? Fri Concerned citizen 1
July 4th Jun 21 Tenn 1
Drugs and lots of traffic on Cooley ave Jun 17 Lowdown692004 6
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Jun 17 JER29 2,611

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages