Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 209,532

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#109771 Oct 21, 2012
Erika not yet it does appear they are looking in a specific place in the local area. If so we should know soon enough. Reread Hillbilly02 post, locals are probably aware of whats going on now.
Erika

Toledo, OH

#109772 Oct 21, 2012
sorry Jer,
I took your last comment as you knew something.... but if you do... please share..:)

Central KY

#109773 Oct 21, 2012
Post #109754 is from a local. If someone is being held for the reason stated then it would follow that LE is looking where they have been told. The exact location may not be known yet but this looks like they are close. Volunteers wouldnt be needed in this kind of specific search and glancing back at the post for the past 2 weeks, something has been up.

Central KY

#109774 Oct 21, 2012
Im also looking at holly-bobo.com site. This was going to have other info but all that is available is the tip line. A tip may have come in leading to the current situation. Thats just me speculating and looking at whats available. I didnt find anything on the other sites about on going activity.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#109775 Oct 22, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
OT--A more in depth article on Whitney Heichel's case and the arrest of a neighbor http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/20/missing-... in her case.
Thx WTG. Amazing how quickly OR LE were able to make an arrest.

It's a shame DC doesn't have the same ability.

Since: Oct 11

Kingston Springs, TN

#109776 Oct 22, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Im also looking at holly-bobo.com site. This was going to have other info but all that is available is the tip line. A tip may have come in leading to the current situation. Thats just me speculating and looking at whats available. I didnt find anything on the other sites about on going activity.
Jer this was posted on a facebook page for Holly. It was posted by the guy that started the tip page.

Where no longer using the Tip form all tips must be called into TBI!!

Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All The Missing!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#109777 Oct 22, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Somehow, I don't think Google translator is getting this one right! I can read enough Spanish to see that I don't believe he is talking about a Disney show!
Ok, my sleuthing friends. We have public theory and private theory. Let's think about private theory for a moment! What could be going on in DC that involves Spanish speaking individuals and Federal charges and might also have something to do with Holly's disappearance? I think after 18 months, we all have some ideas! JMO
Jose is saying the end is near in this case and that justice will be seen

Toronto, Canada

#109778 Oct 22, 2012
JER29 wrote:
The recent postings would explain why the volunteer searches came to an end a few weeks ago.
I agree Jer and going by Jose's posting , the translation I got was that it was great for his people meaning that the Latino community will be cleared of suspicion JMO

Toronto, Canada

#109779 Oct 22, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Post #109754 is from a local. If someone is being held for the reason stated then it would follow that LE is looking where they have been told. The exact location may not be known yet but this looks like they are close. Volunteers wouldnt be needed in this kind of specific search and glancing back at the post for the past 2 weeks, something has been up.
I heard something on the DC scanner about a week ago about a property search and posted if you recall and ditcher posted that it was not public knowledge.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#109780 Oct 22, 2012
greed and power wrote:
Drugs and corruption are alive and well in the area because of wealthy people in control. It will all boil down to greed and power and evil thriving unchecked. Wouldn't be surprised how far reaching it is, and don't expect them all to fall either.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that the powers that be have all been in a back room somewhere making deals as fast as they can before ZA and JA roll!

So with Hillbillies latest post - I believe that time has come!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#109781 Oct 22, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> I think there is more to this... This group could be the abducters.. but what happened after that..?
I can't help but go back to Edwards who was selling LE confidential info. for many thousands of dollars...
My thought is.... who has thousands of dollars to pay for that info...? and who could order Holly to be taken..?
For the amount of the reward.. and the DA making a good point about offering it... I'm just not feeling that reward was meant to catch them... but rather to get one of them to talk...!
and hopefully they are talking..!
Just my thoughts....
I sure wish you would register!!!!! There are things that cannot and should not be posted here and I have been trying to give you info for a while now.

Toronto, Canada

#109782 Oct 22, 2012
Sure looks like the planted evidence was just that - to make LE and searchers look everywhere except the right area. Too bad LE realized that too late and the tip at Easter and the phone being found now seems to be a real clue which they should have made the public aware of.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Since: Aug 12

Parsons, TN

#109783 Oct 22, 2012
Erika wrote:
I just want to clarify why I believe Clint is/was being dishonest...
I am not basing this on poor jornalism or confused media reports..
I am talking about the 3 or 4 on camera interviews he has done..
Some things don't add up because its not up to him to tell everything. Other things are because he answers questions in hindsight mixed with his thoughts at the time. It was a blur no doubt and he's tried piecing it together. Leaving it at that

Jmo

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109784 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way.... If you pray and believe in God, you must accept that God has a plan. And God'd plan may be for HB to not be found . You must be willing to accept that if it is Gods will.
Crap. Idc who it offends. Look into her momma's and daddy's face and tell them it might not be God's will for them to find her. It wasn't God's will for this to happen in the first place.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109785 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in God, and you believe that he is in control, you have to accept the fact that he has a reason for everything. We may not agree or understand it, but there is a purpose for everything. We may not ever know what happened to Holly. But as Christians, we must give it to God and accept what ever the outcome may be. You can't demand a reason or an answer. God is in control.
Do you think everything is predestined? If so, do you still look both ways before crossing the road? And why would god use a crime/sin to take someone out of this world? I'm thinking he wouldn't. Jmo

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109786 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so obtuse that you cannot grasp the point of my statement ? Pray. I pray. We all pray. But it seems like people who pray and then write " praying for holly" are doing it with selfish hearts. For recognition. Like that creepy guy from Adamsville.
Obvious who you are now. But no, prayers for holly is just a way to keep this alive and show respect to her the only way anyone can without new information or confirmation. There are no selfish prayers when they are for someone else to be found or get justice. That guy from adamsville has compassion. Like MOST normal people do.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109787 Oct 22, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> as a christian we shouldn't ask for signs but its like this case is at a stand still. I can't imagine the frustrations Holly's family feels.
King James 2000 Bible (2003)
Ask a sign of the LORD your God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.

http://bible.cc/isaiah/7-11.htm
Florance Niteingale

Sevierville, TN

#109788 Oct 22, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that the powers that be have all been in a back room somewhere making deals as fast as they can before ZA and JA roll!
So with Hillbillies latest post - I believe that time has come!
Why can't you leave them alone? There is not one shread of evidence linking JA, ZA, or SA to her disappearance! Not one! SA took a lie detector test...and passed it! ZA was questioned and asked to take one...he agreeded but when SA passed his the TBI no longer wanted to give him the test! Imagine that shit for a minute! JA is in federal custody and has also been questioned! So why don't you stick to something you know about and leave them alone! They have family and friends and it upsets there mothers, fathers, brothers, kids to hear these bullshit lies! please stop! Go on to your next little lie or rumor!
Sonoma

Bronx, NY

#109789 Oct 22, 2012
Florance Niteingale wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you leave them alone? There is not one shread of evidence linking JA, ZA, or SA to her disappearance! Not one! SA took a lie detector test...and passed it! ZA was questioned and asked to take one...he agreeded but when SA passed his the TBI no longer wanted to give him the test! Imagine that shit for a minute! JA is in federal custody and has also been questioned! So why don't you stick to something you know about and leave them alone! They have family and friends and it upsets there mothers, fathers, brothers, kids to hear these bullshit lies! please stop! Go on to your next little lie or rumor!
. They're all great guys. Fun to hang out with and church going.

Columbus, NC

#109790 Oct 22, 2012
Florance Niteingale wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said he passed, him? They should have thought about their family when they were building their reputations and going to jail, don't you think? Guess JA is in federal custody for being such an upstanding citizen, talk about bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corner grill 28 min Truth 11
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) 2 hr Flash 29
Who twerk tha best in Decatur County 18 hr Mybad 10
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) Fri Convinced 932
Zach Adams arrested (Jul '13) Fri JER29 348
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) Fri Crackerjacks 1,094
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants Thu Jme 21
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?