Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 237087 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#109782 Oct 22, 2012
Sure looks like the planted evidence was just that - to make LE and searchers look everywhere except the right area. Too bad LE realized that too late and the tip at Easter and the phone being found now seems to be a real clue which they should have made the public aware of.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Since: Aug 12

Parsons, TN

#109783 Oct 22, 2012
Erika wrote:
I just want to clarify why I believe Clint is/was being dishonest...
I am not basing this on poor jornalism or confused media reports..
I am talking about the 3 or 4 on camera interviews he has done..
Some things don't add up because its not up to him to tell everything. Other things are because he answers questions in hindsight mixed with his thoughts at the time. It was a blur no doubt and he's tried piecing it together. Leaving it at that

Jmo

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109784 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way.... If you pray and believe in God, you must accept that God has a plan. And God'd plan may be for HB to not be found . You must be willing to accept that if it is Gods will.
Crap. Idc who it offends. Look into her momma's and daddy's face and tell them it might not be God's will for them to find her. It wasn't God's will for this to happen in the first place.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109785 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in God, and you believe that he is in control, you have to accept the fact that he has a reason for everything. We may not agree or understand it, but there is a purpose for everything. We may not ever know what happened to Holly. But as Christians, we must give it to God and accept what ever the outcome may be. You can't demand a reason or an answer. God is in control.
Do you think everything is predestined? If so, do you still look both ways before crossing the road? And why would god use a crime/sin to take someone out of this world? I'm thinking he wouldn't. Jmo

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109786 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so obtuse that you cannot grasp the point of my statement ? Pray. I pray. We all pray. But it seems like people who pray and then write " praying for holly" are doing it with selfish hearts. For recognition. Like that creepy guy from Adamsville.
Obvious who you are now. But no, prayers for holly is just a way to keep this alive and show respect to her the only way anyone can without new information or confirmation. There are no selfish prayers when they are for someone else to be found or get justice. That guy from adamsville has compassion. Like MOST normal people do.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109787 Oct 22, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> as a christian we shouldn't ask for signs but its like this case is at a stand still. I can't imagine the frustrations Holly's family feels.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Ask a sign of the LORD your God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.

http://bible.cc/isaiah/7-11.htm
Florance Niteingale

Orangeburg, SC

#109788 Oct 22, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that the powers that be have all been in a back room somewhere making deals as fast as they can before ZA and JA roll!
So with Hillbillies latest post - I believe that time has come!
Why can't you leave them alone? There is not one shread of evidence linking JA, ZA, or SA to her disappearance! Not one! SA took a lie detector test...and passed it! ZA was questioned and asked to take one...he agreeded but when SA passed his the TBI no longer wanted to give him the test! Imagine that shit for a minute! JA is in federal custody and has also been questioned! So why don't you stick to something you know about and leave them alone! They have family and friends and it upsets there mothers, fathers, brothers, kids to hear these bullshit lies! please stop! Go on to your next little lie or rumor!
Sonoma

Springfield, NJ

#109789 Oct 22, 2012
Florance Niteingale wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you leave them alone? There is not one shread of evidence linking JA, ZA, or SA to her disappearance! Not one! SA took a lie detector test...and passed it! ZA was questioned and asked to take one...he agreeded but when SA passed his the TBI no longer wanted to give him the test! Imagine that shit for a minute! JA is in federal custody and has also been questioned! So why don't you stick to something you know about and leave them alone! They have family and friends and it upsets there mothers, fathers, brothers, kids to hear these bullshit lies! please stop! Go on to your next little lie or rumor!
. They're all great guys. Fun to hang out with and church going.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#109790 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Who said he passed, him? They should have thought about their family when they were building their reputations and going to jail, don't you think? Guess JA is in federal custody for being such an upstanding citizen, talk about bullshit.
hilarious

Kingsland, GA

#109791 Oct 22, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who said he passed, him? They should have thought about their family when they were building their reputations and going to jail, don't you think? Guess JA is in federal custody for being such an upstanding citizen, talk about bullshit.
yea the kind of guys you can really trust and admire!

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#109792 Oct 22, 2012
Sonoma wrote:
<quoted text>. They're all great guys. Fun to hang out with and church going.
Fun is open to interpretation and church going? They may have stepped a couple feet inside one but you and everybody else knows they ain't walking that walk. Try again

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#109793 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more, these three are constantly being drug through the mud with all the rumors and lies that fly around on here.

Charlotte, NC

#109794 Oct 22, 2012
Cant -Be -Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more, these three are constantly being drug through the mud with all the rumors and lies that fly around on here.
I think they should be get what they give, and I hope they do. That would be fair and just, right?

Location hidden

#109795 Oct 22, 2012
hmmm. Lets see, shooting at the police? Robbing people. Dealing drugs. Hitting an old man. Yeah that sounds like a barrel of monkeys to me. Oh what fun they must be. I bet their families are upset. Especially the grandfather that was hit.

Charlotte, NC

#109796 Oct 22, 2012
kiab wrote:
hmmm. Lets see, shooting at the police? Robbing people. Dealing drugs. Hitting an old man. Yeah that sounds like a barrel of monkeys to me. Oh what fun they must be. I bet their families are upset. Especially the grandfather that was hit.
Let's not forget the mother that was shot or the girlfriend who almost had her brains bet out on the pavement.

Location hidden

#109797 Oct 22, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not forget the mother that was shot or the girlfriend who almost had her brains bet out on the pavement.
Didn't a sister die as well?

Location hidden

#109798 Oct 22, 2012
I think its high time they get those rascals.
tiffany p.

United States

#109799 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>Why can't you leave them alone? There is not one shread of evidence linking JA, ZA, or SA to her disappearance! Not one! SA took a lie detector test...and passed it! ZA was questioned and asked to take one...he agreeded but when SA passed his the TBI no longer wanted to give him the test! Imagine that shit for a minute! JA is in federal custody and has also been questioned! So why don't you stick to something you know about and leave them alone! They have family and friends and it upsets there mothers, fathers, brothers, kids to hear these bullshit lies! please stop! Go on to your next little lie or rumor!
sounds like if you knew them as well as you pretend to then youd know what they are in jail fer reckon?
tiffany p.

United States

#109800 Oct 22, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who said he passed, him? They should have thought about their family when they were building their reputations and going to jail, don't you think? Guess JA is in federal custody for being such an upstanding citizen, talk about bullshit.
i dont think he or she even knows them as well as there pretending or theyd know why there in jail. Or either they are trying to help cover them up because they have a part in it to.
tiffany p.

United States

#109801 Oct 22, 2012
hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>yea the kind of guys you can really trust and admire!
boy scouts, volunteers, hard working good old country boys bless there poor old hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 6 hr Watching17 137
Leighann Griggs (Oct '14) 9 hr guest 46
sap (May '15) 13 hr dave 12
Jan Ivy Allen Tue andthetruth 1
Branson townsend thread Tue Concerned mother 17
Parsons Woman Murdered (Mar '12) Tue Maximus DreivinX 13
shanna duke inman Jun 27 Hahaha 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages