Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 219928 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#107459 Sep 24, 2012
MJ us old grandfather types stay up for awhile. Think I will go soak my teeth and take my rheumatism medicine. JML I figured this would bring you out of who cares.
Liveat5

Anonymous Proxy

#107460 Sep 24, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are asking if anything is meant to scare someone, tell me this....is posting my street address and that of my ex hubby supposed to scare me? ask your cronies....they probly won't admit it, but I can tell u its a fact, it happened...round the same time that they posted that of another poster....ask em while u r at it if they like hacking a facebook account of a child
Can't answer that one I wasn't aware that happened. Your turn why are you answering something that I posted to another poster? Either way the no panties line was classically a turn on. I don't think I'm who you think I am. I don't know who anybody on here is I stumbled on it reading the news. Sorry if I led you on or anything.
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#107461 Sep 24, 2012
JER29 wrote:
MJ us old grandfather types stay up for awhile. Think I will go soak my teeth and take my rheumatism medicine. JML I figured this would bring you out of who cares.
That was not me, i'm from waynesboro not parson!

Central KY

#107462 Sep 24, 2012
MJ believe it or not I do understand. I dont live close by or have kids that can be in harms way. You mess with a mama bears cubs and you get mama bear to deal with.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#107464 Sep 24, 2012
Somebody, Your Game Is Up!

Central KY

#107465 Sep 24, 2012
Ok sorry too many clones to keep up with no offense CT. Maybe it was the person that posted as Brea for their school project theres hope for you yet.
Liveat5

Germany

#107466 Sep 24, 2012
Your Game Is Up wrote:
Somebody, Your Game Is Up!
Don't quit your day job because the tough guy lessons are not paying off for you. That's ok not everybody is cut out for it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#107467 Sep 24, 2012
Mj im from tn and i know how family has your back especially if your a female but i dont think you need any help from the way it sounds.2
Liveat5

Germany

#107468 Sep 24, 2012
Peace out blogomites.
Erika

Toledo, OH

#107469 Sep 24, 2012
OK.. I'll ask this again..... Does anyone know who the relative is that confronted Drew and his father at G-ma's property...?I think this is very important...!!
Karen included it in her interview..
I'm surprised that everyone seems to skip over this flurry of phone calls as if it was nothing..!! and then want to know if anything was strange the days before...!

john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#107470 Sep 24, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Ok sorry too many clones to keep up with no offense CT. Maybe it was the person that posted as Brea for their school project theres hope for you yet.
Remember that alabama worley profile picture put brown tips on M*. What do you think?
Tweetybird

Jackson, TN

#107471 Sep 24, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> It's idiots like you, that kill this thread... Do I look like I'm in Florida...?
I must have upset you because my thoughts don't fit your theory..
Guess I'll go back to reading what the trolls and TC haters have to say.... or just quit altogether....!!
IMO we have many posters that use more than one sign in here.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#107472 Sep 24, 2012
ditcher wrote:
Mj im from tn and i know how family has your back especially if your a female but i dont think you need any help from the way it sounds.2
you are exactly right, I was raised with a mean ass brother, and trust me, i don't wanna ask him for help, cuz he doesn't give a damn bout the internet, nor those that wanna stalk innocents, but he IS about some business, and I don't want him in jail...he doesn't even know his name has been thrown out here, but one mention of it, and a road trip will take place. i love him too much to tell him....Lord help the fools that come onto our own turf...I will have have no choice in the matter if that happens...Glad we grew up with the local LE top dog....that's all I'm gonna say...they better stop messing with me cuz southern folks don't take kindly to threatening of women and children...it just ain't right...even if we women can hold our own...you don't go barking up that tree without consequences...i've never asked for back up, and if I ever did, it would be taken oh so seriously

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#107473 Sep 24, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> Remember that alabama worley profile picture put brown tips on M*. What do you think?
JML, why don't u register and just put the John Mayer pic up? then they can't clone u and try to make u look like a dummy....alabama worley pic? can u explain...only saying this cuz they keep messing with you by posting using your name on all forums trying to make u look bad
Tweetybird

Jackson, TN

#107474 Sep 24, 2012
Erika wrote:
OK.. I'll ask this again..... Does anyone know who the relative is that confronted Drew and his father at G-ma's property...?I think this is very important...!!
Karen included it in her interview..
I'm surprised that everyone seems to skip over this flurry of phone calls as if it was nothing..!! and then want to know if anything was strange the days before...!
I have the Oct 9th 2011 news article it just said one of Karens relatives (NO NAME MENTIONED)
Erika

Toledo, OH

#107475 Sep 24, 2012
I think I'm done reading here...
It seems that Holly has become an afterthought to many posters..!
Anyone posting something that is not acceptable is TC..!
Iwas accused of being Eileen...!
I've also been accused of being TC's wife or ex wife..!!
I have to wonder about some of you peoples mentality...!!
Just as recent as bird brain (tweety bird) accusing me of being Eileen....
It's no wonder there are many trolls..... who could take this thread seriosly when posters are telling others to check their box...! But yet, you want locals to put it out there..!
See how f-ed up that is...?You expect locals to spill their guts on here, possibly endangering their lives..... and you have the nerve to post...**Check your E-mail** Truely sickening.....:(
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#107476 Sep 24, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>JML, why don't u register and just put the John Mayer pic up? then they can't clone u and try to make u look like a dummy....alabama worley pic? can u explain...only saying this cuz they keep messing with you by posting using your name on all forums trying to make u look bad
Idk it seems like a lot of work to do,lol. Well the alabama worley pic was of a petite woman with blonde hair with brown tips at a shooting gallery, she was shooting a gun with her back to the pic, i wrote this person looks familiar, ten minutes later it was taken down. I think it was brea ashley.
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#107477 Sep 24, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>JML, why don't u register and just put the John Mayer pic up? then they can't clone u and try to make u look like a dummy....alabama worley pic? can u explain...only saying this cuz they keep messing with you by posting using your name on all forums trying to make u look bad
Did you think i was writing the "who cares" comments?

Central KY

#107478 Sep 24, 2012
Erika dont take it personal. There have been so many games and enough crap to stuff several turkeys here, oops did I say turkey. I think even locals look at each other out of the corner of their eyes not knowing for sure whats going on.
anomyms2

Lexington, TN

#107479 Sep 24, 2012
So true. Too many personal agenda's and selfishness. A shame really.
Erika wrote:
I think I'm done reading here...
It seems that Holly has become an afterthought to many posters..!
Anyone posting something that is not acceptable is TC..!
Iwas accused of being Eileen...!
I've also been accused of being TC's wife or ex wife..!!
I have to wonder about some of you peoples mentality...!!
Just as recent as bird brain (tweety bird) accusing me of being Eileen....
It's no wonder there are many trolls..... who could take this thread seriosly when posters are telling others to check their box...! But yet, you want locals to put it out there..!
See how f-ed up that is...?You expect locals to spill their guts on here, possibly endangering their lives..... and you have the nerve to post...**Check your E-mail** Truely sickening.....:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Jason Autry 8 hr Skbc 58
Decatur Trader - Community Page on Facebook to ... (Mar '11) Thu ponymike 3
brunette in black jeep (Oct '14) Thu wishiknew 21
Nikki Herndon (Oct '13) Thu 6star 9
Debra kelley Thu Too good for it 2
Charles Allen Thu Not Charles 2
Buck's Lumber (Sep '14) May 27 AloneInTn 51
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE