Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 251810 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

who cares

Waynesboro, PA

#107491 Sep 25, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're referring to me telling Kiab to check her mail when she asked me for a particular phone #, I wasn't going to put that phone # on the forum. If that bothered you, oh well. Also, when I say someone is TC it's because I know it is. That said, I agree with the rest of your post. I'm reading very little here now. I usually take 10 or so minutes at the end of the night to read the last couple pages and that's it because it's all bulls*it and very little about the case and as long as anyone continues to engage the troll(s), that's the way it'll be. Sadly, this isn't Holly's forum lately and no-one realizes that the 2 people screeching to have Topix shut down can't do it legally, so they're on a new tactic..derail and disrupt until everyone just leaves and it seems some are playing right into it. Not me. Done unless there is ever something posted about the case to discuss.
who cares
who cares

Waynesboro, PA

#107492 Sep 25, 2012
Erika wrote:
I just want to say that I truely appreciate the locals who post here..!!
who cares

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#107493 Sep 25, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/trail-escaped-...opstor...

Trail of Escaped Double Murderer James Ladd Eluded Bloodhounds...
By ALYSSA NEWCOMB | ABC News 19 hrs ago

James Ladd, 51, slipped away from the Tillery Correctional Center, a minimum security prison farm, on Sunday morning while doing farm work. Authorities found his 'Abandoned Tractor' at 10 a.m., said Keith Acree, North Carolina prison spokesperson...

&fe ature=fvwrel

Blake Shelton - Ol' Red (Official Video)

Wolfscratch
angeleyes

Arlington, TX

#107494 Sep 25, 2012
The link didnt work wolf man

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#107495 Sep 25, 2012
angeleyes wrote:
The link didnt work wolf man
Yah, Wolfman seems to be having problems with his links these days!LOL

Location hidden

#107496 Sep 25, 2012
You know back in the day he linked so much that people yelled at him! I swear it's the truth!

Location hidden

#107497 Sep 25, 2012
I think it all started going south when he started discussing Linkage Blindness!LMAO

Sorry Wolfie - I just couldn't help myself!!!
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#107498 Sep 25, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> Does that seem strange to you...?
We know of everyone involved in this case.... except the person who created the big uproar within the family minutes before Holly disappeared....!!
Erika, Yes, it seems strange and strangely overlooked.
IF Holly was found at Cabin 16 that would indeed tell us why all LE searches stopped.
It would also tell me, that 'someone' left her in Cabin 16 so she wouldn't die and would be found, thus the tips.

Remember the phone tip to Karen/LE @ where to find the cell phone.

So WHO would possibly beat-up/fight with Holly and yet not want her to die and take her to where she would be safe and confortable until she was found? Not a stranger, imo.
This theory is not taking into consideration she may have also been injured in a truck or ATV wreck that morning.
This theory hinges on an argument that increased to the point of violence.
After 17 months IF H. still has no memory of the attack, why not bring charges anyway?
They have C. as a witness and tracked cell phones, etc...jmo

Location hidden

#107499 Sep 25, 2012
Henderson email me at [email protected]

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#107500 Sep 25, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> Right, I have always felt that whatever happened there, was much more than Drew being told he couldn't hunt.. I've often wondered if someone was using Grandma's property/woods for a meth lab or something illegal without her knowledge.. and Drew and his father happened to come across it and called Karen... in the flurry of phone calls, maybe someone called Wyatt.
Very possible E - good thinking
Plick

Dickson, TN

#107501 Sep 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> That was not me, i'm from waynesboro not parson!
Yep that was you. It wasn't posted from Parson. We all know you like Brea and Jer mentioned her and you ask what he meant. No big deal so why you saying it wasn't you?

john mayer lookalike
Clifton, TN
Plick

Dickson, TN

#107502 Sep 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> Did you think i was writing the "who cares" comments?
JML I think we all know it wasn't you writing the "who cares" comments. For the people that have been here for 17 months it isn't hard to tell who is the real poster and who is trolling! Why somebody would go to all that time and trouble to use your name and post over and over on every Parson's thread is beyond me. They must be very bored!
Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All The Missing!

Location hidden

#107503 Sep 25, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that was you. It wasn't posted from Parson. We all know you like Brea and Jer mentioned her and you ask what he meant. No big deal so why you saying it wasn't you?
john mayer lookalike
Clifton, TN
Plick he was saying he was not the JML clone from Parsons that went to all of the forum threads and posted who cares everywhere. That was a clone. I wish he would register too.

Location hidden

#107504 Sep 25, 2012
Okay I saw your second post.
MemphisLady

United States

#107505 Sep 25, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, Wolfman seems to be having problems with his links these days!LOL
This should work.
http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/trail-...

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#107506 Sep 25, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text> JT was replying to a post made a couple months back that when I was really pissed off.I don't recall at the moment which it was, but since my street address and family member's names were posted, I was very much on the defense. JT was all against the unmentionable weirdo up until a couple months back over some guitar. My reasons are way more important than a musical instrument. When my lil blue eyed blonde haired bandits are brought up or their facebook accounts are hacked, I tend to get my hackles up. JT replied to a post to UR, I think, not sure, but one that I basically said to him and his cronies if you mess with my babies, you are asking for major friggin trouble. Actually, I'd put my daughters up against his kind any day of the week. They have been taught firearms training and also martial arts, so, to make a long story short, they were looking for my most vicious posts to reply to with someone who claims to not even read here. If he read and knew that not only has my relatives and family members have been talked about, but also my former street address given to mess with me, them maybe, just maybe, he might feel differently. All I know is that it will be really difficult to prosecute a child for defending herself when she has shot an idiot for invading her space. I am speaking truth. My daughters are crack shots, just like their mama, and both have been given their own guns because of these idiots here. Whether they are at my home or their dads, they are always armed. What kind of country is this these days where lunatics online think they can run roughshod over petite blondes? They won't succeed, and we will not be afraid, because I have taught them well, and firearm training goes right along with algebra these days. Smith and Wesson are our protectors, and so are rottweilers, so, if they feel froggy, they will pay a very high price, and they haven't been taught to aim at the knee. I never thought that I would ever be in this spot because I had an opinion on a missing persons case from my area, but, it is what it is, and we do what we do. target practice for blonde haired blue eyed bandits was in store, so that is what has taken place. I just wish the idiot wouldn't hide behind a computer screen when coming at me and my daughters, but bring his stupid ass straight to our door, cuz then, my oldest, who has seen his face in dreams and drawn it with pics would blow his ass away, and she knows nothing from me about his sorry ass at all, yet stated his name to me without hearing it prior. Sorry, this works me up. So, now he can sue me or hack my phone or computer again if he so chooses, but I will not allow him to make me or my daughters afraid between the rotts and S&W we have him and his kind covered completely.I tried to refrain from commenting, but I'm just sick of the idiots. Actually, I wish I had never followed this case and that my life could just be normal, but I can't take back what has already happened. Because my heart ached for Holly and her mother and father, I have been repeatedly attacked along with my children and even my brother, but I promise you we are not people that will run from a bunch of yankees. We will stand and we will be REAL and do what is right and fight for Holly and Karen and Dana and our own. There are several others out there that have also taken a whole lot of blows because we didn't know we needed to hide who we were. We are locals and I can tell you right now, that I am not going away.I will stand and I will be true to the cause of justice, not only for Holly, but for my own as well.God Help them if they come our way....
Awesome MJ - you and yours do what what you have to do. it's too bad he's not locked up yet but his time is coming.
greggory

Spring Hill, TN

#107507 Sep 25, 2012
http://privateofficerbreakingnews.blogspot.co...

Interesting article...

Phone technology helps police secretly track offenders

Location hidden

#107508 Sep 25, 2012
MemphisLady wrote:
<quoted text>
This should work.
http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/trail-...
Thank you MLady - I read it and I sure hope the catch him. I also read the comments - one mentioned tracking devices being put on inmates who are allowed to work outside the prison walls. I think that is an excellent idea and cannot understand why they aren't already doing that!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#107509 Sep 25, 2012
O.K. I registered. Hope this works!
who cares

Kingsland, GA

#107510 Sep 25, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Plick he was saying he was not the JML clone from Parsons that went to all of the forum threads and posted who cares everywhere. That was a clone. I wish he would register too.
who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Total Pain Management LLC (Sep '15) Thu guest 8
Sherry Morgan, use to be Bibbs Thu Scoop 15
phone number Jun 20 Lowered expectati... 2
New Principal Riverside Jun 15 intheredforraises 4
shane rushing (Mar '15) Jun 15 Semperfi 69 10
big bust in parsons?? (May '12) Jun 15 Semperfi 69 267
Beech Bend Park (Jan '12) Jun 15 Jerry56 50

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance