Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 224950 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

ShopnPrint

Höst, Germany

#106906 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
@lw-I guess bashing the locals on here is ok??? Get real! It's about time some are firing right back at you.Go ahead sweetie,make us mad, if you can.We don't get mad we just get even.
They don't know how local we are!$! Clonethis is the next that has to go!$! Fire back at em for Holly!$!

Jackson, TN

#106910 Sep 20, 2012
It's time for the locals to take this forum back! For Holly!! They are a lot more of us than them.Let's help them search,put out suggestion boxes everywhere,ask people to put in boxes where,what,who they saw 4/13. What did they hear,was things normal around their area.Make a survey sheet ask them to fill it out and drop in a box.No signatures required.People here are willing to help.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#106911 Sep 20, 2012
ShopnPrint wrote:
<quoted text>They don't know how local we are!$! Clonethis is the next that has to go!$! Fire back at em for Holly!$!
It amazes me that you being local gives you some delusional sense of entitlement to defending Holly when she isn’t being attacked by me or Clone This. We aren’t the enemy. The enemy lives in Decatur County – Even TBI knows that! Learn to read, it’s been in print for 17 months – They think it was a “LOCAL”!!!!
AmbrAlrt

Murfreesboro, TN

#106912 Sep 20, 2012
The initial Amber Alert was local-LE generated (I saw it). Believe LE knew Holly wasn't of legal age to be put on an official nation-wide Amber Alert. For this reason, I believe the local alert was generated. When the alert came out, some (especially local news media) didn't know the difference and ran with it, thus giving it the feel of an official Amber Alert.
Citizen with Healthcare

Lawrenceburg, TN

#106913 Sep 20, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point How did that happen?
That Breaking News clip was at 10:43 on 4/13 within 3 hours they had DC officials, THP, Sheriff Roy and his posse, TBI, News channel 7 and several hundred volunteers sitting on the lawn along with all the ajoining counties offering assistance and being denied??? Within a few hours of that they had a special investigative team going over the property, FBI and US Marshalls either there or on the way. In a day or so you could add homeland security and volunteers est. in over a thousand. Now why would all of those agencies respond so quickly and to a place like Darden TN? Over a home invasion / abduction ? Since when!
Find the answer to that and the true story behind the abduction is revealed.
Citizen with Healthcare

Lawrenceburg, TN

#106914 Sep 20, 2012
Homeland security would get involved in case there was a suspected foreign element like sex trafficking or white slavery involved.

Location hidden

#106915 Sep 20, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Find the answer to that and the true story behind the abduction is revealed.
Bingo!

Location hidden

#106916 Sep 20, 2012
Homeland security would get involved in case there was a suspected foreign element like sex trafficking or white slavery involved.
Make a U-Turn - Wrong direction!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#106917 Sep 20, 2012
I thought the amber alert was LEs suggestion again someone was using their head to start the search sooner instead of later. LE doesnt have to be truthful about anything unless they testifying in a trial. There isnt anything to take back if you are a local. Anyone could have posted as they wish for the last 17 months. Many have asked for local involvement, you can accomplish a lot more working togather instead of apart. With a local perp having family and friends plus others that may have assisted dont expect everyone here to be on the same page.
AmbrAlrt

Murfreesboro, TN

#106918 Sep 20, 2012
ICE is the largest investigative arm of DHS and they investigate crimes involving national security threats, terrorism, public safety, drug smuggling, child exploitation, human trafficking, illegal arms export, financial crimes, etc. Actually, they cover over 400 Federal statues.

The question still stands as to why you have all these Federal, State, and local agencies coming together to this event in a short matter of time. Could be that DHS and a couple of Federal agencies have satellite offices close by and they are responding to assist local LE. Other officers live near by and are responding as same. But you also must look at it as they (DHS or Federal agencies) may have an investigation already in progress.

Truly, the response time was staggering. Makes one wonder what else was going on either prior to this event or what may have lead to this event for such a quick response by several different agencies.

More questions than answers...

Central KY

#106919 Sep 20, 2012
Wutizup my opinions about what happened to Holly are no different than others,nor do I think they are. If I knew what happened I wouldnt be here posting. I have been asked to pass on info at times from someone who is in the background and wants to stay there nothing more. My relationship with the LORD is based on the certainty of GODs word and his promises to us. We are indwelt by GODs SPIRIT if we know JESUS as LORD. He isnt at the top of a list but is involved in everything we do. We are yoked togather with him which means we join him and go in the same direction doing the same thing with him leading and us assisting at his side. GOD cant be put in a compartment,he is either involved in everything we do or not. I dont mind answering questions and I know some will bash but thats ok it comes with the territory.
JDfrommn

Minneapolis, MN

#106920 Sep 20, 2012
Trashtheclone wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you disappear nobody wants you on our forum.
I do.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#106921 Sep 20, 2012
AmbrAlrt wrote:
ICE is the largest investigative arm of DHS and they investigate crimes involving national security threats, terrorism, public safety, drug smuggling, child exploitation, human trafficking, illegal arms export, financial crimes, etc. Actually, they cover over 400 Federal statues.
The question still stands as to why you have all these Federal, State, and local agencies coming together to this event in a short matter of time. Could be that DHS and a couple of Federal agencies have satellite offices close by and they are responding to assist local LE. Other officers live near by and are responding as same. But you also must look at it as they (DHS or Federal agencies) may have an investigation already in progress.
Truly, the response time was staggering. Makes one wonder what else was going on either prior to this event or what may have lead to this event for such a quick response by several different agencies.
<quoted text>
Jackson is less than an hour away with both TBI and FBI offices. Nashville is about 2 hrs away and is the capital of the state. I assume there are offices there of not only Homeland Security, but every other LE branch as well. All of them getting there within 3 hrs is not a big deal. Why the huge response? There was BLOOD and and EYEWITNESS to an abduction. It wasn't a typical runaway or anything of that nature. They knew they were dealing with an abduction and time was of the essence. I don't know why the questions about the response seem to be at the forefront today, but if it were my daughter I would EXPECT such a response. Not only did LE respond, so did every friend and family member nearby. It isn't like oh, she just didn't show up to school wonder where she is. There was blood! There was an eyewitness! Come on now, this all sounds like we are supposed to believe that having a large response means there was obviously something sinister going on prior to the abduction and all these agencies were lying in wait or something. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. LOL SMDH BTW, just because I am stating MY opinion on this matter doesn't mean I am attacking anyone else. Also, if they were already meeting at Pin Oak lodge, as has been stated numerous times, it also explains why they were quick to respond. I don't know why they were meeting at the lodge, some say entertainment purposes, but that makes no sense at 8 in the morning, so if they were really at that lodge, then I would say it was some sort of meeting or training or something, but again, I don't know if they were even there or not. Again, when there is confirmed evidence of an abduction, not just a missing individual, one should EXPECT all agencies to become involved quickly. Most missing person's cases have no eyewitness, they just are reported missing long after the last time they were seen. The fast response should have been effective if proper roadblocks were put up immediately, but I think by the time they got there that it was too late. The perp had the jump on them and was gone b4 LE had time to do anything. After reading about Karen Swift's case, I noticed that Secret Service was involved in tracking down Karen's movements via her cell phone. I am sure this was also done in Holly's case as well. DCSD could not have the technology needed to take the lead in this, therefore, the ones with the resources and capabilites to handle it were there as quickly as possible. Can't you see Roy trying to track the cell phone down? LOL, not. Again, I believe that Holly's abduction is unique in that there was eyewitness and blood at the scene, and this is the reason for the huge response, and possibly the amber alert as well. I don't understand how these type of things are relevant at all. Sometimes you gotta follow the KISS rule....keep it simple stupid....Of course, I dont buy into the PC theory, so maybe that's why I think its nuts to dwell on this.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#106922 Sep 20, 2012
AmbrAlrt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those agencies DHS and US Marshals, as well as TBI, have offices in Jackson, TN.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#106923 Sep 20, 2012
Good post MJ and I agree. I believe all these agencies were there to assist a local LE agency that did not have the resources to deal with an abduction. Nothing sinister about that IMO.

Central KY

#106924 Sep 20, 2012
LW cahooting with anyone this am? Shssh I think the natives are on to something but we wont tell wink wink:) Brushing up on code go to plan 1B niner over.

Central KY

#106925 Sep 20, 2012
MJ I thought something was or has been going on in the area for many years maybe it was just a timing thing.
brennan

United States

#106926 Sep 20, 2012
Does Brennan Dukes dads side have any family on the other side of the river?

Central KY

#106927 Sep 20, 2012
JDF notice the trashmister claims ownership of the forum and is giving orders, can it be said illusions of grandeur? I wonder if trash is friends with lowdawg?

Central KY

#106928 Sep 20, 2012
Brennan you have ask the same question several times just state the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Herndon (Oct '13) 4 hr Robert 10
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 16 hr Holee frijoles 94
Blacks everywhere you look! Tue lol funny 15
Dusty Rhodes Tue Peanut 96
Confederate flag Mon dkf 8
the girls Jul 27 Diddy 6
Big brother 17 Jul 26 john mayer lookalike 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages