Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 250417 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

wants the truth
#106934 Sep 20, 2012
and to correct myself i did not hear from the ex babys mom that she overdosed or was smoking meth the story she told me was they took her raped her and then shot her. again hearsay and not fact but if it is true it makes me wonder just how she was involved in this lowlife drug world. everyone has speculated she knew something maybe she was involved in drugs just a speculation not a fact but it does happen to good people too. i know nursing students who take drugs to stay up for days to read and study again only speculation. but if the rumors are true you have to ask how would she be involved with these types of people. i also know young girls who are good girls that get involved in using meth as a diet drug to stay thin. again all speculation and imagination at work on my part. just trying to bring up some very questions for disscussion. and please do not think that i am saying holly for sure was on drugs because that is not the truth as far as i know.
wants the truth
#106935 Sep 20, 2012
i also seen the 10,000 reward posted at the mexican restaurant in town yesterday. it said ten thousand dollars reward payable to the person who took holly bobo.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#106936 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
It's time for the locals to take this forum back! For Holly!! They are a lot more of us than them.Let's help them search,put out suggestion boxes everywhere,ask people to put in boxes where,what,who they saw 4/13. What did they hear,was things normal around their area.Make a survey sheet ask them to fill it out and drop in a box.No signatures required.People here are willing to help.
Go for it - love to see it - about 16 months overdue but better late than never

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#106937 Sep 20, 2012
Plick wrote:
Was just reading over at Reward Factors facebook page about this new reward thing that goes only to the perp for turning their self, giving prove they were involved in the abduction and sending their self to prison. Something seems strange about all this read this post and see if you notice something that only 1 person that I remember saying these same words!
Reward Factor In closing, the parents express their love for their baby girl and ask you to please give her back... and show some forgiveness...(the heart never heals until you forgive).... and tells the persons sitting there watching the television about the reward money that I and others are offering to them if they take the deal and turn themselves in volutarily..... money deposited into their prison commissary account monthly so they can buy groceries while in jail.
You know Plick, I may be wrong but, it sounds to me like you've been dupped. I don't even think it is legal to allow monitary gain for such a thing! Something just isn't right with all this. IMO

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#106938 Sep 20, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
.jer and lies within when i first started posting on here jaroby story is almost exactly what i had heard. it is what all the locals have been talking about without coming out and saying it. bc no one knows if it is true. but i can tell u that the person who told me was none other than his ex-wife and the mother of his child. it is the local story that has been circulating for 3 wks now. but i am not verifying its truth only what i heard..........hearsay. imo jmo and whatever else u want to call it
WTT someone did post that they were in court when ZA was there and no charges were read just that they were waiting on test results to come back so that's interesting. Someone else posted it was dog bones that were found. As usual deliberate misinformation. So , we wait and see.

Location hidden

#106939 Sep 20, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
and to correct myself i did not hear from the ex babys mom that she overdosed or was smoking meth the story she told me was they took her raped her and then shot her. again hearsay and not fact but if it is true it makes me wonder just how she was involved in this lowlife drug world. everyone has speculated she knew something maybe she was involved in drugs just a speculation not a fact but it does happen to good people too. i know nursing students who take drugs to stay up for days to read and study again only speculation. but if the rumors are true you have to ask how would she be involved with these types of people. i also know young girls who are good girls that get involved in using meth as a diet drug to stay thin. again all speculation and imagination at work on my part. just trying to bring up some very questions for disscussion. and please do not think that i am saying holly for sure was on drugs because that is not the truth as far as i know.

You don't seem like the original Wants the Truth. Somethings different. IMO

Location hidden

#106940 Sep 20, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
i also seen the 10,000 reward posted at the mexican restaurant in town yesterday. it said ten thousand dollars reward payable to the person who took holly bobo.
Wow, you sure get around TN one day WA the next must have one of those super deluxe brooms! Do you get mileage points with that???
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106941 Sep 20, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Plick, I may be wrong but, it sounds to me like you've been dupped. I don't even think it is legal to allow monitary gain for such a thing! Something just isn't right with all this. IMO
What do you mean I've been dupped? That is what I was saying something isn't right about all this!

Location hidden

#106942 Sep 20, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean I've been dupped? That is what I was saying something isn't right about all this!
HaHA oh okay! I thought you were believing it. I can't see your facial expressions or hear your voice inflections - I've got my sound turned down!LOL :0)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#106943 Sep 20, 2012
Though the reward is strange, Leonard Padilla has offered a reward to a convicted murderer for the location of remains of his murdered victims. Here is one link to the story. http://m.lodinews.com/news/article_0c05b794-e... .
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106944 Sep 20, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
Though the reward is strange, Leonard Padilla has offered a reward to a convicted murderer for the location of remains of his murdered victims. Here is one link to the story. http://m.lodinews.com/news/article_0c05b794-e... .
The difference in this is the reward is to a convicted murderer for the location. This reward is for the abductor to convict himself! I just don't see that happening....IMO JMO MOO
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106945 Sep 20, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHA oh okay! I thought you were believing it. I can't see your facial expressions or hear your voice inflections - I've got my sound turned down!LOL :0)
Well turn your sound UP....lol

Here is part of what I posted where I said something isn't right...
Something seems strange about all this read this post and see if you notice something that only 1 person that I remember saying these same words!

Here is the part that I only remember 1 other person saying. Anybody else remember reading these words on another facebook page?

The parents express their love for their baby girl and ask you to please give her back.

Location hidden

#106946 Sep 20, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference in this is the reward is to a convicted murderer for the location. This reward is for the abductor to convict himself! I just don't see that happening....IMO JMO MOO
I agree. The one(s) responsible for Holly would have a lot to lose in admitting guilt for a mere $10,000 and more than likely a lifetime behind bars. I don't see it happening either. JMO
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106947 Sep 20, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The one(s) responsible for Holly would have a lot to lose in admitting guilt for a mere $10,000 and more than likely a lifetime behind bars. I don't see it happening either. JMO
WTG you need to make another post. Look at the # of your post........lol

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#106948 Sep 20, 2012
JDfrommn wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
I do
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106949 Sep 20, 2012
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>I do
Dfrommn wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.

hillybilly02
I do

Did we all just miss the wedding!:)

Thoughts and Prayers for holly Bobo and All The Missing!

Location hidden

#106950 Sep 20, 2012
Holly's family has hope that Holly is still alive so I can understand why they would offer a reward like that.
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106951 Sep 20, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
Holly's family has hope that Holly is still alive so I can understand why they would offer a reward like that.
I can understand why they would offer the reward. I just hope that whoever is behind this is not using the Bobo's to try and get attention for them self! Something just doesn't seem right to me. IMO JMO MOO

Location hidden

#106952 Sep 20, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that itís what you heard or who you heard it from, I donít even doubt his involvement. I just doubt the story in itself. I donít believe that Holly was on meth and I donít believe that he killed or buried her. That doesnít mean that other thing may not have occurred. JMO
you do not under stand these meth heads pick out these people at random. they may have or may not have ever don drug.they take them to place that they think they are safe keep drug up and taking advantage of them.some times 3,4 days maybe for weeks.most time these acts are on people that has don meth once mabe two times.i do not think any one is saying holly was on drugs.wish i could explain better.lot times this happen the women do not tell on these scum bag.

Location hidden

#106953 Sep 20, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
that should read 10,000 reward to the frends or family of the person that took holly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pearcys (Nov '14) 9 hr Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) 16 hr seriously 27
Sidebar 22 hr G Who 431
Sherry Reddix Apr 20 GTB 4
Jon Dodd (Apr '11) Apr 19 JER29 2,580
angie dickerson Apr 19 Sue 9
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) Apr 19 JER29 45

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance