Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 254779 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#106760 Sep 19, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I was told by somebody who should know around Nov. of last year that an arrest was expected "any day now." I don't know if that was just more smoke and mirrors or what. I think that has been one of the most frustrating things so far--that we've been just "one clue away" from solving this for months. Resolution is just out of reach--really frustrating!
Concerning the blood...I've often wondered if there were two different people's blood on that carport. If TBI did indeed tell DB that the blood was Holly's, they wouldnt be lying if they just happened to leave out that they had perp blood, too. Depending on what type of altercation there was, and if a knife was used, the perp could have been injured, too. It's apparently hard to control a weapon when the victim is fighting with everything they've got. You can get injured yourself easily. I've also thought it was interesting that early reports said the neighbor heard "screams"--plural--a nd was concerned enough to have it checked out. That leads me to believe there was more of a struggle than mostly has been talked about.
So if this is true than Clint's story is really scripted as he had to have seen blood on at least one of them IMO
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106761 Sep 19, 2012
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you come here with this negtive out look.i do not post much but read a lot.jer,lies within,wolf,ftfu,mj,watch17,al l the poster that has been here from day one.i respect each and ever one of them.if you can not help them try and solve this then.then leave them the alone.we do need more local input in this case.if locals would work on this as much as the ones i have mentioned on here we may get some where a lot faster
You have no idea whom the local people are.Run with the "topdogs" on here if you want to, makes no difference to me anymore.I was referring to one that thinks he knows all and I for one knows he does not. Take it however you want to.Carry on how you see fit to.jmo Rule the roost so to say.
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106762 Sep 19, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is saying you "locals" don't know anything , we welcome your posts - it's just the strange posts like Jaroby did that really make you go WTF? or the character bashin,g of Jer or Ct or LW which is not called for.
Scroll and roll then, we all have our own opinions, u post yours and I will post mine as I see fit.sorry if it doesn't suit you.
Beachgirl17

Des Moines, IA

#106763 Sep 19, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Food for thought:
Rossen Reports: Do missing child posters really work?
In a hidden camera experiment, many ignore whatís right in front of their eyes
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47704638/ns/tod...
WS
. I.would like to believe the posters work in july two young cousins disappeared in a small town in iowa while they were riding their bikes its like they disappeared off the face of the earth.Posters all over the midwest and not a sign of the little girls.
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106764 Sep 19, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
MTO you can call it not called for if you choose but If Jaroby is going to come here and post that Holly was doing meth with ZA and JA and TopDogpoop is going to agree and assist then I'm going to choose to bash them because I know that's not true and Holly isn't here to defend herself!
Does that bother you?Yall sure know it all don't you! NOT!
Plick

Dickson, TN

#106765 Sep 19, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you BUT I also think calling the area a "hillbilly ghetto" and the people from there are "too ignorant to be ashamed" is just as uncalled for. JMO
WTG I also agree that was just as uncalled for!
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106766 Sep 19, 2012
Survey says, we were right!!!

Toronto, Canada

#106767 Sep 19, 2012
romegares wrote:
Im sorry i just dont buy that le has known from the start who took that girl. Do you really believe they even know the house but never bothered to go in? Thats stupid. Glenn didnt know a thing about the beheading in his home county or that buford pussers daughter ran a restaurant for a while. He only gets worked up over pretty white women for some reason.
Rome I think the story has some merit to it and there could have been a handoff before this person did go home - or the corrupt LE involved told the rest of the honest ones a different location - we just don't know the complete story and Wolf maybe forgot about the story you are talking about or wasn't around at the time. As for pretty white women that is the physical characteristic of most that are taken. Pure coincidence I think. Not meaning to rain on your parade by the way JMO

Toronto, Canada

#106768 Sep 19, 2012
topdoghethinks wrote:
<quoted text>Scroll and roll then, we all have our own opinions, u post yours and I will post mine as I see fit.sorry if it doesn't suit you.
That's fine - it's public forum , free speech and all that.
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106769 Sep 19, 2012
Let the "fererners" carry on,lol.
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106770 Sep 19, 2012
later gators,have our own meetings to attend to.

Toronto, Canada

#106771 Sep 19, 2012
topdoghethinks wrote:
Let the "fererners" carry on,lol.
We shall - remember that us fererners are the US's best ally.LOL as well
topdoghethinks

Henderson, TN

#106772 Sep 19, 2012
Sorry forgot to post winner of the survey,RuleTheRoost won hands down,later gators!
A-Rod

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#106773 Sep 19, 2012
I coudn't agree more Rome...he's always posting far fetched ideas.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#106774 Sep 19, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you BUT I also think calling the area a "hillbilly ghetto" and the people from there are "too ignorant to be ashamed" is just as uncalled for. JMO
WTG I'm sorry if you are offended, those comments were specifically directed at TopDogpoop and to those that they apply to, not to the general population of Decatur County or that area so if they don't apply to you I don't see a problem. However, if you are just offended by my use of the vernacular "hillbilly ghetto" then I can just imagine what you think of some of my previous posts - in which case I suggest you just roll your eyes and scroll because I am not going to change who I am and walk on eggshells over minced words nor will I ask you to.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#106775 Sep 19, 2012
Topdog is English your 2nd language? I would respond if I could figure out what you/we are talking about. Are you responding to voices in your head, dont listen to them, run!!!. Did it take you long to come up with a pet name, I honored. You know where Im at good so do I. Not a gator a wildcat. Now ---------- have a good day and behave yourself and I think some meds would help those voices:)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#106776 Sep 19, 2012
topdoghethinks wrote:
<quoted text>Does that bother you?Yall sure know it all don't you! NOT!
You're damn right it bothers me when you come here spreading your hateful lies and playing your BS deceitful games and adding further insult to an already unbearable situation to Holly and her family after they have endured 17 months of this sorrow! Your soul be damned for it you rotten evil prick! Like I said before itís really sad that youíre to ignorant to be ashamed!I guess that goes to show what is in your heart it definately speaks volumns about your character.
concerned

Henderson, TN

#106777 Sep 19, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
WTG I'm sorry if you are offended, those comments were specifically directed at TopDogpoop and to those that they apply to, not to the general population of Decatur County or that area so if they don't apply to you I don't see a problem. However, if you are just offended by my use of the vernacular "hillbilly ghetto" then I can just imagine what you think of some of my previous posts - in which case I suggest you just roll your eyes and scroll because I am not going to change who I am and walk on eggshells over minced words nor will I ask you to.
Is this how you earn the respect from the locals? It is no wonder why they get mad and I don't blame them.Change who you are? And that would be a beneath you hillbilly ghetto local! Well that would include Holly and the entire Bobo family and friends! I would not consider you a friend!
concerned

Henderson, TN

#106778 Sep 19, 2012
Should have said hillbilly ghetto local hater!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#106779 Sep 19, 2012
LW code code what makes you think lowdog is a male? Maybe they are both male and female according to their post. br549

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schools (Nov '16) Thu getyourfactsstraight 19
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Thu JER29 67
Teazers (Feb '12) Wed wow 222
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Wed Surrrrre he did 2,511
Chris Maness Wed Watching17 7
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Aug 15 Good gawd 108
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... Aug 14 JER29 30

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance