Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
102,241 - 102,260 of 189,211 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#105758 Sep 12, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to wonder. We've had all this grand conspiracy theory tossed out there, a hundred different suspects all with a reason to be lurking around the Bobo property at 7:00 am on 4/13/11, and all of it supposedly linked to political corruption in DC. In the end, it will probably be some sex-offending perp, with a rap sheet a mile long, who stalked her and took her. The simplest explanations are usually the right ones, when all is said and done! Look at three prominent cases which have come up in discussions here about Holly--Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard, and Mickey Shunick. None of the three was taken by corrupt city officials. It was some h*rny psychopath looking for a victim to fulfill his selfish desires. Each perp saw her, lusted her, and found a way to grab her in each case. In the end, I'm just about sure that Holly's case is not going to be as complicated as some have been having us to believe.
These have been my thoughts exactly the last couple of months. I trust that it IS going to be resolved and I do feel it will turn out to be pretty straightforward...and that Drew nor the family are involved in any way.

Since: May 11

Around TN

#105759 Sep 12, 2012
According to tc, if your name has any letters of the alphabet, you are guilty, lol.

Location hidden

#105760 Sep 12, 2012
Brother FA wrote:
Mom was working, Dad was working and the brother was home. Why didn't Mom tell LE that the boyfriend had spent the night? If the brother said he thought he saw the boyfriend chances are he did. Mom and Dad need to go hard on the bother and boyfriend and get the answers. The boyfriend showed up at work only minutes before the supposed call and abruptly left work. Where was the boyfriend before he showed at work? Did the boyfriend know she would pass the test become a nurse and leave town for the start of her life with somebody else? Face it the relationship was already on the rocks so he knew he was on his way to the curb. Since the boyfriend spent the night chances are they had sex so the next morning his alibi was solid if she was found alive and taken to PC. They wouldn't of been able to get him on that and since she was an adult it was hearsay that he abducted her. If she wasn't found chances are he did away with her and then hid her and went on in to work for a few minutes. Either way he had an alibi and reason for DNA being there.
You just never know when to stop.(pssst, you went from the UK to anonymous proxy again...you're not hiding from the people that matter :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105761 Sep 12, 2012
mcdcrew wrote:
<quoted text>Drew
Bullshit. He isn't directly involved.

Ripley, TN

#105762 Sep 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
...and still talking in the third person. smh why did he send Clint an email telling him he did something to Holly & demanding "tell me what you did with your sister?"
Is that a rumor or the absolute truth?

Ripley, TN

#105763 Sep 12, 2012
I do not think Hollys family would hurt her in any way what so ever!!!

Location hidden

#105764 Sep 12, 2012
JER29 wrote:
The fake sar guy is the Bologniator. My word I can spell it how I want to. Yes a new superhero...not. Get the latest I got cut out of the loop news from various personalities. When that doesnt work just point a finger at family for using wisdom and casting you aside.
BINGO. Another kewpie doll for you, Jer! He has never once spoken to Drew and never will...he's pis*ed because he knows what the outcome would be if he ever even tried. He's despised.

IMO :)

Location hidden

#105765 Sep 12, 2012
mcdcrew wrote:
<quoted text>D spent the night before with H and they both knew C was there.
LIAR.

Location hidden

#105766 Sep 12, 2012
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO ROTF
He'd chit a brick :)

Location hidden

#105767 Sep 12, 2012
Say watt wrote:
According to tc, if your name has any letters of the alphabet, you are guilty, lol.
hahahaha! True! It's a good thing his SAR team is imaginary because if it weren't, he'd really suck at it! Keep an eye out for his new TV show, airing soon! LOL and @@@

Location hidden

#105768 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
I do not think Hollys family would hurt her in any way what so ever!!!
Me either! Never, EVER will think that.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#105769 Sep 12, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
ND2 I think you are assuming way too much off of a story that was more than likely fabricated to feed the publicís frenzied curiosity! The house has had many additions so the bedrooms could actually be on opposite ends of the house. Unless you have been in the house or have a layout it would be hard to say.
If the truth of it was oh so simple as some seem to believe than why has it taken TBI so long to resolve? I think it is taking this long because it is much more complicated than most think.
Things donít ring true because we were told partials. The Boboís have already told us they have been requested by TBI to protect the integrity of the case.
As far as the layout, I was just going on drawings I have seen and the newsclips showing the interior of the house. It's not that hard to figure out the layout, if you have had some interior design training, which I have, btw.

I'm a highly analytical person, and things that don't add up bug me until I make sense of it, at least in my mind. As I said, the things I mention don't make me suspect the family. However, if I can figure out why something is most likely not true, it might lead to what is true and answer other questions.

In the beginning, I, like lots of people, had suspicions about the family. But those suspicions were overruled by testimony from many hat should know the truth. So if you start on the premise that each family member is cleared, then you are free to go down some other paths.

I can't get over the feeling that possibly Holly's case is connected to some other pretty high profile cases, and gathering all evidence in all cases may be the holdup in resolution here. There are too many strange coincidences for some things NOT to be related. And your theory can still work, too. I'm just not sure how to put everything together yet!

Location hidden

#105770 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a rumor or the absolute truth?
Without having to reveal too much, I believe it to be one million percent absolute truth based on who it was that told me about it. Personally, I have no doubt whatsoever it is the absolute truth..not saying that because I loathe the person that sent it, saying that because I mean it. I may even be able to get a copy of it, I'm going to try. Also, in his own words, all mail and packages that he sent to the Bobo's was intercepted by authorities. Why do you think that is?
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#105771 Sep 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd chit a brick :)
Yes he would and more then 1!
wants the truth

Bellevue, WA

#105772 Sep 12, 2012
someone was asking earlier about police arriving. i dont know how many or who. but my husband called me that day around 1030 and told me to keep the kids in the house and watch for unusual activity. we also live in a wooded area. and he told me he heard it took le 1 and half hrs to get there. dont know that for a fact though.

Location hidden

#105773 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That was the local rumor, that they had broken up three days before.Not to say they couldn't have gotten back together.
I heard they had a little spat, not broken up, just a spat and had just worked it out and she put their pictures back up on her FB page the night before.

Location hidden

#105774 Sep 12, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. He isn't directly involved.
I don't believe he's indirectly involved, either. I don't think he has one clue about who took Holly or why. JMO, of course.

Since: May 11

Around TN

#105775 Sep 12, 2012
Wasn't the problem over Blake?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#105776 Sep 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Without having to reveal too much, I believe it to be one million percent absolute truth based on who it was that told me about it. Personally, I have no doubt whatsoever it is the absolute truth..not saying that because I loathe the person that sent it, saying that because I mean it. I may even be able to get a copy of it, I'm going to try. Also, in his own words, all mail and packages that he sent to the Bobo's was intercepted by authorities. Why do you think that is?
It's really a double tragedy that not only are real people hurting over the disappearance of Holly, but also that good people have been plagued by someone seeking to capitalize off of the misfortune of others! Thankfully, I was not on this forum when this pusillanimous dissimilator entered the scene, and it infuriates me to no end that he feels he has to keep inserting himself where he is clearly not wanted! Do I *really* think that a bunch of good-hearted amateur (and a few professional) sleuths are going to solve this case from afar? Probably not, but what is going to happen is that Holly Bobo is not going to be forgotten, and when days and weeks pass, and it gets a little too quiet, some positive energy is going to continue to be generated by a faithful few to encourage new exploration for answers and resolution to this case. I applaud those of you who have kept the fire burning and battled the foe who is sadly locked in his own deluded world. JMO, etc.etc.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#105777 Sep 12, 2012
And Now A Word from his sponsor:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min Pete 145,925
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,317
Dusty 4 hr Big T 27
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr The InfoWar 8,616
corner grill 13 hr in love 1
Big brother 16 16 hr Lies Within 87
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) 20 hr Piffed 8
other females abused/murdered by ZA and his bud... Aug 27 linkplease 38
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters