Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 233654 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

romegares

New Market, AL

#105788 Sep 13, 2012
If i was sheriff wyatt id pray everynight that either this case or the kenny fox case gets solved before August 2014. I cant imagine him surviving the election in 23 months if these two cases are still unsolved. But on the other hand if holly is being held by a jaycee dugard type kidnapper and they find her over the next 23 months. The picture of wyatt standing beside holly at a news conference probably guarantee him that job for the rest of his life.
Mediation

Netherlands

#105789 Sep 13, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
You just never know when to stop.(pssst, you went from the UK to anonymous proxy again...you're not hiding from the people that matter :)
People using a proxy doesn't mean they are somebody that you don't like or that they are hiding. It only means that they surf smart. Why would anybody want to put there personal information out to the world.
Mediation

Höst, Germany

#105790 Sep 13, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Without having to reveal too much, I believe it to be one million percent absolute truth based on who it was that told me about it. Personally, I have no doubt whatsoever it is the absolute truth..not saying that because I loathe the person that sent it, saying that because I mean it. I may even be able to get a copy of it, I'm going to try. Also, in his own words, all mail and packages that he sent to the Bobo's was intercepted by authorities. Why do you think that is?
You saying that something is true doesn't mean we have to all sniff along behind you on the thought. I personally have no respect for your opinions after reading some of your posts. All you do is come on here and rant and rave and show how obsessed you are. This could of been a good thread until you brought your obsession with tc to it.
Mediation

Greenville, SC

#105791 Sep 13, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
The saddest and most infuriating thing is that he caused that family a lot of pain before they figured him out, thinking he really had a SAR team and that he could help them. The news reports about him (let me know if you haven't seen those, I'll link them) that not one single person came forward to say they're members of his SAR team and he couldn't name one. It'd be funny if he didn't hurt so many people with his lies. He's an EXPERT BS'er, it's the only thing he does well and the only thing that saved his skin this far in life, but it's not going to work for him any more. He's not only hurt the Bobo's, but a lot of young girls he promised to make "famous" on his record label. Just to give you a clue, this is/was his major "star". I heard she finally got smart & ran for the hills. Warning...you may want to have earplugs close at hand. I'm not sure which is my favorite, it's hard to choose but Sweet Home Alabama is in the running for 1st place.
http://www.myspace.com/champagnedream2010/mus...
We all know better than to click your links. Sounds to me like you have mental issues.
Mediation

Greenville, SC

#105792 Sep 13, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember his FB page before the feds shut it down? Every week it was someone new, with their photo and threats that he was coming to get him. lol OMG, that page was hilarious...but not hilarious in that he accused a lot of people and hurt a lot of people..and then he posted that he found Holly and made the call for immediate LE assistance and the media was standing by for the okay to release it. He had the whole Internet in an uproar and sadly and pathetically, he loved it. I heard from a reporter that he even called the news station once and said he found Holly at a restaurant..they went running out there with a crew and equipment and nothing, no-one there, not even him. It's beyond disgusting and I'll be thrilled when he's finally where he should be...where he should have been 30 years ago IMO.
Again you are talking from your a hole. His facebook page for Holly is still up. He must of blocked you from it. I'll bet that pisses you off that everybody else can see it but you.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#105794 Sep 13, 2012
Mediation wrote:
I'm suspicious of anybody that has a screen name like "clone this". What are they hiding that they have to clone anything. Or is it that they have to clone because they can't think on their own. Sure makes me wonder.
Tony you are so appearant it isn't even funny. You seriously need some help! Please go get some and stop wasting your life and our time!I'm sure if you call your buddy down at OBI he can assist you with a number to call!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#105795 Sep 13, 2012
Med. time to take some. No reason to go to the Balogniators website there isnt anything of value there at least about Holly.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105796 Sep 13, 2012
romegares wrote:
If i was sheriff wyatt id pray everynight that either this case or the kenny fox case gets solved before August 2014. I cant imagine him surviving the election in 23 months if these two cases are still unsolved. But on the other hand if holly is being held by a jaycee dugard type kidnapper and they find her over the next 23 months. The picture of wyatt standing beside holly at a news conference probably guarantee him that job for the rest of his life.
He needs to go period.

Duncan, SC

#105797 Sep 13, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to go period.
I sure agree with this post. He should be ashamed of himself.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#105798 Sep 13, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really a double tragedy that not only are real people hurting over the disappearance of Holly, but also that good people have been plagued by someone seeking to capitalize off of the misfortune of others! Thankfully, I was not on this forum when this pusillanimous dissimilator entered the scene, and it infuriates me to no end that he feels he has to keep inserting himself where he is clearly not wanted! Do I *really* think that a bunch of good-hearted amateur (and a few professional) sleuths are going to solve this case from afar? Probably not, but what is going to happen is that Holly Bobo is not going to be forgotten, and when days and weeks pass, and it gets a little too quiet, some positive energy is going to continue to be generated by a faithful few to encourage new exploration for answers and resolution to this case. I applaud those of you who have kept the fire burning and battled the foe who is sadly locked in his own deluded world. JMO, etc.etc.
Good post ND2 - you got that right - we are not going anywhere until this is resolved and the pieces of s*it that are responsible get dealt with by the law to the maximum penalty possible.

Central KY

#105799 Sep 13, 2012
LW not sure that was tc perhaps 1 of his models unfortunately:(

Central KY

#105800 Sep 13, 2012
There has been a presence of evil from the beginning surrounding this case. Someone that would surprise outsiders has an interest in witchcraft. An active coven is also present locally. Most will dismiss this type of wickedness as harmless or unrelated. Someone reminded me recently that the devil is the author of confusion. He has well thought out schemes that his followers use for his purposes. As we sleuth and ponder dont forget to pray that GOD will shine his light on this case and then the truth will be revealed and bring Holly home. Pray that guidance is given to those that work the case and search and for someone that is withholding info will come forward and do what is right in GODs eyes.

Maury City, TN

#105801 Sep 13, 2012
I have noticed someone on here blames tc every time when something is said they don't like.It is tc this and tc that.99 percent of us don't care. We have heard it all so drop it. Makes a lot of you look suspicious yourself.This is not a grudge page for tc.You can make a thread for him and take it there.I for one would not even bother to go there.How is this helping H. in any way? Yall make it look like you are afraid of what he might say and are running it in the ground.This just makes me think I would like to see what he is saying! So you are actually promoting him.

Toronto, Canada

#105802 Sep 13, 2012
Mediation wrote:
<quoted text>You are always spouting off about people and speaking for them. I find it annoying as all get out how you harp and harp and bark out in the know that you don't know. Give it a rest already.
Well Mediation we haven't seen you on here before - why don't you enlighten us as to what you think is the proper decorum for a forum or tell us who you think did it or how LE could solve this.

Toronto, Canada

#105803 Sep 13, 2012
Mediation wrote:
I'm suspicious of anybody that has a screen name like "clone this". What are they hiding that they have to clone anything. Or is it that they have to clone because they can't think on their own. Sure makes me wonder.
Well Medication ..oh sorry Mediation you are suspicious yourself don't you know. If you don't like it you have an alternative.

Maury City, TN

#105804 Sep 13, 2012
I can not find anything where the Bobo family has blamed TC. does anyone have a link?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#105805 Sep 13, 2012
I think that by now, most people know who comes on here regularly and tries to disrupt intelligent discussion. I still think the absolute worst punishment you can give such a person is to simply carry on as though he does not exist. To answer his posts validates him! Do you not see that? It's like a bad kid who acts out for any attention he can get--positive or negative...doesn't matter which! He'll happily take your negative comments, because, in his mind, you are wrong and he is right, and you are TALKING to him! I'm sure I have probably ignorantly engaged him in conversation before; I don't mean to. I'd rather just take posts that give me a starting point for a new productive line of thought, and go with that to generate something that might help somebody. I know lots of you have really good hearts, and you have used this forum for good and made deep friendships. Keep doing what you do well, which is to think outside the box and keep those who should be held accountable on the right paths. Let pathetic little men dissolve in their own acidic, self-absorbing puddle of ectoplasmic excrement.

Maury City, TN

#105806 Sep 13, 2012
I read some articles about TC and imo other people on here have said and done worse.Maybe tbi wanted to see his computer because they thought he might know something they didn't.I think if any wrong doing was found he would be in jail.jmo At least it kept H. name out there and people aware.And isn't that the same thing you all are trying to do?Something is hinky here and i smell a bunch of rats not just one. jmo.

Maury City, TN

#105807 Sep 13, 2012
My ? is if tbi, le,etc. had done the same thing tc was trying to do would the outcry been the same towards them? I am not taking up for anyone.jmo I think they would have put him under the jail if they had found any serious wrong doing.also if tbi has dropped it then so should we.TC that is not Holly.

Maury City, TN

#105808 Sep 13, 2012
Why hasn't tbi told what was found on Tc computer? Was anything important found? What about all these other people that have said some very hurtful things for the family and other innocent people on here? Why is nobody ragging these people as well? I have read some very disturbing things about a lot of people here.Seems to me the least of their worries would be with TC,jmo.If you are going after one then go after all of them.or in other words it will look like a personal vendeta (spelling)moo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbq 13 min FlyOver 1
Melissa Neff Rosson (Oct '13) 1 hr hdbdbj 4
Doyle, Niece, and the Parrotts on WBBJ 3 hr Mississippi 13
R lemay (Aug '14) 23 hr I agree 8
Beth Bivins (Oct '12) Tue dont poke the bear 36
Hot chic at mio mios Mon Toilet Crab 2
Shanna Duke Inman Mon Momma Goose 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages