Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 243070 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Sylvester

Liège, Belgium

#105339 Sep 8, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Jason Harvey?
Yes indeedy Andra - Mother Jason - Father of Tyler Lee Harvey
Sylvester

France

#105340 Sep 8, 2012
Why's it say I'm in Belgium I'm in Montreal?

Since: Jul 11

Rock Hill, SC

#105341 Sep 8, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen anything posted about the search today. If I do I will post it in here for everyone.
Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All the Missing!
It was my understanding ,the search was postponed due to weather. I think weather permitting, it will start at noon tomorrow.
Sylvester

Anonymous Proxy

#105342 Sep 8, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> It was my understanding ,the search was postponed due to weather. I think weather permitting, it will start at noon tomorrow.
A real SAR group searches in any weather.
Plick

Dickson, TN

#105343 Sep 8, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> It was my understanding ,the search was postponed due to weather. I think weather permitting, it will start at noon tomorrow.
They started late today and searched from noon til 4 They are searching again tomorrow meeting up at 7 at North 40 Truck Stop and searching until at least 4 maybe later to make up for time missed today.

Rock Hill, SC

#105344 Sep 8, 2012
I happen to be from Cullman, Al., and my understanding that Judge Wood also has ties to Cullman as well. Can anyone else verify his connection to Cullman? I ask because he also has connections to J.Dodd, who has family in Cullman. This Ryan guy's father is a bailiff to Wood as well. I'm wondering about these connections if any, to the Alabama search team who was involved. Judge Wood, and others mentioned also appear to have connections to at least some of the "A' guys discussed. If I have something wrong, I would appreciate a correction. If anyone can add to this please do.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#105345 Sep 8, 2012
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeedy Andra - Mother Jason - Father of Tyler Lee Harvey
Okey - Dokey!

Rock Hill, SC

#105346 Sep 8, 2012
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>A real SAR group searches in any weather.
A REAL SAR TEAM doesn't put themselves or volunteers at risk during flooding, and lightening.
Qsusy

Chapel Hill, TN

#105347 Sep 8, 2012
Please move back away from the keyboard. Haven't counted, but only thing ur doing is padding ur post count.
Lies Within wrote:
Someone sure doesn't like the conversation that was taking place prior to the derailment…..

Rock Hill, SC

#105348 Sep 8, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
They started late today and searched from noon til 4 They are searching again tomorrow meeting up at 7 at North 40 Truck Stop and searching until at least 4 maybe later to make up for time missed today.
Thanks plick, I misunderstood the delay.
Plick

Dickson, TN

#105349 Sep 8, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks plick, I misunderstood the delay.
Your welcome. They were going to call of the search for today but then decided to just start it later. From what I saw on a facebook page looks like not very many people showed up today. May have been because a lot of people thought the search for today was called off.
Hopefully there will be more there in the morning!

Central KY

#105351 Sep 8, 2012
REJ 92 how did you come up with your name:)
Erika

Oxford, MS

#105352 Sep 8, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
I happen to be from Cullman, Al., and my understanding that Judge Wood also has ties to Cullman as well. Can anyone else verify his connection to Cullman? I ask because he also has connections to J.Dodd, who has family in Cullman. This Ryan guy's father is a bailiff to Wood as well. I'm wondering about these connections if any, to the Alabama search team who was involved. Judge Wood, and others mentioned also appear to have connections to at least some of the "A' guys discussed. If I have something wrong, I would appreciate a correction. If anyone can add to this please do.
I think it's JPM s dad that is a decatur officer that works in Woods courtroom... Is he a juvenile judge..?

Location hidden

#105353 Sep 9, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's JPM s dad that is a decatur officer that works in Woods courtroom... Is he a juvenile judge..?
http://judgepedia.org/index.php/Ricky_L._Wood

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#105354 Sep 9, 2012
-Bring Holly Home Safe- wrote:
<quoted text>
The one who lived on Kentucky Ave.
Initials?

Central KY

#105355 Sep 9, 2012
Why do the newly mentioned people need alibis unnamed one? Where were you on 4/13? Who did you know before 4/13? What are you hiding that you need to divert attention to?

Rock Hill, SC

#105356 Sep 9, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's JPM s dad that is a decatur officer that works in Woods courtroom... Is he a juvenile judge..?
Yes, thanks for the correction, it is JPM. I believe he is the juvinile judge, and the judge for one of the other courts as well or at least he was at one point.
wants the truth
#105357 Sep 9, 2012
juvenile and general sessions

Location hidden

#105358 Sep 9, 2012
Brought Forward.....

FTFUP - There was a poster on her named Buckeye Fan. I encourage you to read her posts and I hope maybe you have the same light bulb moment I had. I would start last year around May 15th. Here is what she said that put it together for myself.

- Take the event
- Expand it to possible relative(s) of the creep
- And come to what they may want

Think in conceptual terms and hopefully you will understand and when you get to it reverse it for what may be the situation.

*******Buckeye Fan – pg 297 May 14, 2011

After reading today's posts I feel I have learned a little more about West TN. We got told we were dumbkins for talking about the US Marshals being there because, after all, they are always there since they live there. How many of them live there? Likely not local people who just happen to become US Marshals since that really isn't how that program works. And since there are only approx 3000 Deputy Marshals (according to their website) I guess a small town must be doing something interesting to rate having them live there. Like maybe having an out of control drug problem and being located on one of the busiest drug routes in the entire country (I-40). Just wondering if someone from around there can tell us about these US Marshals who live there and apparently openly display who they are.....

also learned that West TN thinks it isn't anyone's business if they have a rampant drug problem and one of their citizens has been kidnapped. If West TN would like to put a very tall security fence around their area and stay completely to themselves then I will be happy to not worry about what is going on in their neck of the woods. But if West TN wants to participate in being in the US then what they do is our business and we have EVERY right to know what the heck they are doing/not doing that is endangering everyone else in the area and far beyond.

I find it confounding to hear all of this "mind your own business" attitude because that is what got you folks into this boat. And someone forgot to send out the follow-up message about what happens when you "mind your own business". The people involved in criminal behavior don't sit around talking about how nice all y'all are and how you mind your own business. They take over your entire area.

As long as West TN doesn't stop the drugs from proceeding on up the highway then it's our business. They are headed our way! And I guess all that drug production is staying right there in your little community? Doubt that. Because if so then you would all be dead from overdosing or your brains would be fried and that is not the case. So your area is exporting your problem. That makes it our business.

Also, it is 100% our business if a girl is kidnapped in your area. She is a citizen of this country. And as long as TN wants people to use their hard earned money to vacation in their state, use the parks, camp, fish, and do other activities then I think it is our business. I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near West TN and take my family and stay in a minimally secured cabin or worse, a tent. It is my business to know what areas are safe and what are not. An unexplained kidnapping in your area and rampant criminal activity associated with drugs pretty much puts your area on the "STAY AWAY" list.

If you don't like that then stop just minding your own business and do something about it. Figure out that the world is getting smaller, not bigger. A person can sit in Parsons, TN (or anywhere else) and sell a citizen for millions of dollars to someone in a foreign country.

And these local kids who clearly have some issues...guess who else knows they are vulnerable and have issues? Stop minding your own business and start intervening. I am your neighbor in this modern time. Your neighbor is no longer defined as the person you share a mailbox post with. That is a thing of the past.
Justis for all

United States

#105359 Sep 9, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Someone sure doesn't like the conversation that was taking place prior to the derailment…..
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why cant you leave them alone? They are not IMO responsible for whatever happened to Holly....Yall make me sick!!! You have NO PROOF that they had ANYTHING to do with her disappearance. Yall just think those are the worst people in the county so they must have done it! Bunch of dumbasses with nothing better to do with your life but get on the computer and talk shit about other people! Get a life!! They all may have their issues and are no angles for sure but muderers???? I doubt it very much! I hope they sue the hell out of all of you who are slandering them! Do you have any proof? No no you dont! There are no charges related to Holly. Why must you people just make shit up? Where is the proof yall have been talking about??? Where are the human remains yall said were found?? All Lies and rumors! Leave them and their families alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jody Gurley 8 hr Cynical Bastard 7
Scottie Parker - McCoy's Heating and Air. Tue findingwaldo 1
Haunted places Tue Fire Branson 3
Holly Bobo Case Solved (Mar '13) Tue Lies Within 501
Coggins test regulations in TN (Nov '11) Aug 26 Dgs 9
Praters taters Aug 26 Lost in your eyes 1
Dawn Gulledge (Dec '13) Aug 25 uknowwhoboo 26

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance