Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Read more: MidSouthNewz 217,309

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Read more
Sylvester

Skövde, Sweden

#105328 Sep 8, 2012
Tweetybird wrote:
I am so sick of all this crap-o-la being posted! Any reports on the search today?
Then why are you reading it?
Sylvester

Skövde, Sweden

#105329 Sep 8, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Someone sure doesn't like the conversation that was taking place prior to the derailment…..
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's not that somebody doesn't like it. It's old news that everybody is sick of seeing.
REJ 92

United States

#105330 Sep 8, 2012
Scotts H wrote:
what time did the buffet bandit arrive at the Dillbos house on the morning in question? and what was his alibi kt ?
he arrived after the buffet closed and a windowlicker was his alibi.
Sylvester

Skövde, Sweden

#105331 Sep 8, 2012
Ok LW if you knew anything at all you would add to your list the fact that Andra Harvey was having an affair with Wood and we all know that Tyler Lee Harvey is her son and has been mentioned several times here.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#105332 Sep 8, 2012
Tweetybird, I think the putty tat did it!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#105333 Sep 8, 2012
Scotts H wrote:
Now which one of the above took holly from the Dillbos house on the morning in question?
The one who lived on Kentucky Ave.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#105335 Sep 8, 2012
http://www.reedschapel.com/our_staff.html . It doesn't say what his position is with the funeral home. It does appear several family members also are employees.
stop drop n roll wrote:
<quoted text>
asking because he is on Hollys facebook friends list, i wonder if he was at Brennans funeral too? if thats the same one that works at reeds chapel in lexington Tn then Im just wondering what is position there is. It just seems odd to me that someone so young would work at a funeral home. Unless hes the grave digger. If hes the mortician then i dont many young folk as young as him who is brave enough to do that unless hes been raised around it?

Charlotte, NC

#105336 Sep 8, 2012
stop drop n roll wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, you got the best lil square box pic on Topix
Lol...Thanks, football time so just changed my avatar...RTR!

Location hidden

#105337 Sep 8, 2012
Sylvester wrote:
Ok LW if you knew anything at all you would add to your list the fact that Andra Harvey was having an affair with Wood and we all know that Tyler Lee Harvey is her son and has been mentioned several times here.
Relation to Jason Havey?

Location hidden

#105338 Sep 8, 2012
Jason Harvey?
Sylvester

Liège, Belgium

#105339 Sep 8, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Jason Harvey?
Yes indeedy Andra - Mother Jason - Father of Tyler Lee Harvey
Sylvester

France

#105340 Sep 8, 2012
Why's it say I'm in Belgium I'm in Montreal?

Charlotte, NC

#105341 Sep 8, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen anything posted about the search today. If I do I will post it in here for everyone.
Thoughts and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All the Missing!
It was my understanding ,the search was postponed due to weather. I think weather permitting, it will start at noon tomorrow.
Sylvester

Anonymous Proxy

#105342 Sep 8, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> It was my understanding ,the search was postponed due to weather. I think weather permitting, it will start at noon tomorrow.
A real SAR group searches in any weather.
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#105343 Sep 8, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> It was my understanding ,the search was postponed due to weather. I think weather permitting, it will start at noon tomorrow.
They started late today and searched from noon til 4 They are searching again tomorrow meeting up at 7 at North 40 Truck Stop and searching until at least 4 maybe later to make up for time missed today.

Charlotte, NC

#105344 Sep 8, 2012
I happen to be from Cullman, Al., and my understanding that Judge Wood also has ties to Cullman as well. Can anyone else verify his connection to Cullman? I ask because he also has connections to J.Dodd, who has family in Cullman. This Ryan guy's father is a bailiff to Wood as well. I'm wondering about these connections if any, to the Alabama search team who was involved. Judge Wood, and others mentioned also appear to have connections to at least some of the "A' guys discussed. If I have something wrong, I would appreciate a correction. If anyone can add to this please do.

Location hidden

#105345 Sep 8, 2012
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeedy Andra - Mother Jason - Father of Tyler Lee Harvey
Okey - Dokey!

Charlotte, NC

#105346 Sep 8, 2012
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>A real SAR group searches in any weather.
A REAL SAR TEAM doesn't put themselves or volunteers at risk during flooding, and lightening.
Qsusy

Chapel Hill, TN

#105347 Sep 8, 2012
Please move back away from the keyboard. Haven't counted, but only thing ur doing is padding ur post count.
Lies Within wrote:
Someone sure doesn't like the conversation that was taking place prior to the derailment…..

Charlotte, NC

#105348 Sep 8, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
They started late today and searched from noon til 4 They are searching again tomorrow meeting up at 7 at North 40 Truck Stop and searching until at least 4 maybe later to make up for time missed today.
Thanks plick, I misunderstood the delay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bucks 6 hr jwjeje 5
News Man with ties to Holly Bobo case found dead in ... Fri doubtful of the da 4
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Thu proof 20
Best Bar in Decatur County Thu D C welcumsu 2
Amtac Wed finnigan 3
In Memory of Holly Bobo Apr 14 guessing 15
richie bedingfield Apr 13 yup 3
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]