Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 237211 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

wants the truth
#105122 Sep 6, 2012
lies within the answer you were given by ditcher is not true about jp mitchells sister he had a gun out and was attempting to clean the gun and the gun discharged from where he was setting in the living room. the bullet entered through a vcr and then a wall and lodged in his sisters lung. the ballfield just outside the high school parking lot was named after her at the time tiffany mitchell memorial feild or something. i dont know now that the lady panthers play there if it is still called that anymore.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#105123 Sep 6, 2012
OT--The Shelley Mook search today was based on a tip. http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/vid...
Men in black

United States

#105124 Sep 6, 2012
BD who are you?and what are you talking about? I was referring to something and someone completely different I don't think we on the same page. I would prefer you to take your information else where.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#105125 Sep 6, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
lies within the answer you were given by ditcher is not true about jp mitchells sister he had a gun out and was attempting to clean the gun and the gun discharged from where he was setting in the living room. the bullet entered through a vcr and then a wall and lodged in his sisters lung. the ballfield just outside the high school parking lot was named after her at the time tiffany mitchell memorial feild or something. i dont know now that the lady panthers play there if it is still called that anymore.
Thank you, wants the truth - I wasn't buying it and I too stand for the truth. The truth will set Holly Free and for those of you that are running around spreading rumors, I want you to stop for a minute and think of yourself in this situation. What if Holly was really you, your daughter, your sister? Would you not want this to end? There are people out there that know what happened and there are more than one. You need to come forward and put an end to it. Don't take it to LE - take it Dana and Karen and you know why. Let them handle it. You have the opportunity to make the difference for you, for Holly, for the future of your community. Be the hero! Stand for Justice! Stand for the Truth! The days are drawing short!

Location hidden

#105126 Sep 6, 2012
Brit-d wrote:
I have never seen so many things covered up.
Sheesh!! You ain't kidding!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#105127 Sep 6, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
Sorry my mistake i read it but i cant find where i read it now sorry for the misinformation

Location hidden

#105128 Sep 6, 2012
ditcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my mistake i read it but i cant find where i read it now sorry for the misinformation
Thanks for steping up to the plate! I respect that!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#105129 Sep 6, 2012
I was reminded of something tonight. If Holly is still alive what is posted here could make someone nervous and cause an unwanted action. Good advice from a friend.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#105130 Sep 6, 2012
Ah
Beachgirl17

United States

#105131 Sep 6, 2012
FOX Polls wrote:
Oops thought this was the Honey Boo Boo forum.
you've got to be kidding.....

Union City, TN

#105132 Sep 6, 2012
Looks like we are "rabbit hunting" today.Wild goose chase yesterday imo.

Location hidden

#105133 Sep 6, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> you've got to be kidding.....
What no love for Honey BoBo Child? Now I could truly understand someone b1tch slapping her mother for feeding her so much sugar but the poor kid needs the some love!

Location hidden

#105134 Sep 6, 2012
I don't know if any of you have figured it out yet but TBI reads our PM's and posts as trolls so if you figured someone you told something to in a pm leaked it you may want to think about that!
the real Sandy Blanton

United States

#105135 Sep 7, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>This green Z71 that is being ask about, does the family know about this truck? Something seems off about this whole thing. The family would know that the neighbors son had this truck, and if it was sold shortly after Holly's abduction, wouldn't they or at least LE know that as well? If LE is looking for owners of that tpye vehicle, wouldn't they just run that vehicle through DMV, and come up with owner names?
do you have a pic of ryan?
Beachgirl17

United States

#105136 Sep 7, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What no love for Honey BoBo Child? Now I could truly understand someone b1tch slapping her mother for feeding her so much sugar but the poor kid needs the some love!
I tried to watch the show but am horrified when the little girls are dressed in sexy clothes and some look like little hookers. Do the mothers realize that there are men that prey on little girls? My other concern is self esteem issues, are some of these moms teaching their little girls self worth is based on how pretty you look on the outside..
Beachgirl17

United States

#105137 Sep 7, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> I think he did kill both of his wifes but if i was a juror i don't think i could have found him guilty there was really know evidence against him.
Drew Peterson has finally learned what the word Karma means.

Location hidden

#105138 Sep 7, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> I tried to watch the show but am horrified when the little girls are dressed in sexy clothes and some look like little hookers. Do the mothers realize that there are men that prey on little girls? My other concern is self esteem issues, are some of these moms teaching their little girls self worth is based on how pretty you look on the outside..
I agree, it's not the message I would like my little girl to learn of course, my little girl was the biggest tomboy in town! I bought the ruffle dresses - she'd tear them off! She was an Elle May - she wasn't happy unless she was rolling on the ground whompin her older brother! She grew up to become an amazing women and smart too! Now if we could just get rid of the blue eyeshadow we'd be okay!LOL

Location hidden

#105139 Sep 7, 2012
Night all!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#105140 Sep 7, 2012
the real Sandy Blanton wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a pic of ryan?
Sorry, I don't but will look for one. Can anyone tell me how she is realated to A. Wood?
Men in black

United States

#105141 Sep 7, 2012
DM I have another question you have any idea why karen barlow would be in that area so many times it's my understanding she lives some where around savanah? I just think it's odd for one that lives that distance to meet some one in the five fork area but it could all just be another rumor so many. like every thing you have to take it with a grain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sap (May '15) 15 hr Sayitordont 13
Leighann Griggs (Oct '14) 15 hr Curious 47
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Wed Watching17 137
Jan Ivy Allen Jun 28 andthetruth 1
Parsons Woman Murdered (Mar '12) Jun 28 Maximus DreivinX 13
shanna duke inman Jun 27 Hahaha 9
Perryville Marina Jun 27 Rivergal01 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages