Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 268164 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#105146 Sep 7, 2012
Here's the way I meant for my post to read: I believe they do read here. And keeping track of posts by certain ones or one. Seems a lot of trolls went "poof".
saywhayfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#105147 Sep 7, 2012
Hey All, haven't been here for a while and have a non related request for any brothers and sisters in Christ to please agree with me in prayer for a healing miracle today at 11 am pst. I appreciate that this is Hollys forum and don't want to detract from it. Please send whatever judgits or replys at your personal discression. I am desperate and need prayer from whomever will join with me. Thanks. To God be the Glory. Amen.

Union City, TN

#105148 Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee wrote:
http://m.citizen-times.com/
What does this article have to do with Tn.? Or Holly for that matter?

Union City, TN

#105149 Sep 7, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Please give us the headline of the article, you were providing. This requries signing up, also sincee you appear to be moblie others may not be able to use this link. TIA
Judge said he plans to dismiss suit.Judge Bradley Letts addresses attorney Charles Coble, who represents the Citizen-Times and four other media organizations in a lawsuit contending that District Attorney Ron Moore is illegally withholding an audit of missing police evidence.- John Fletcher/Jfletcher@citizen-tim es.com
saywhayfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#105150 Sep 7, 2012
To whomever sent the lemon to my raw and heartfelt plea for support thank you. Your cowardice and smallness only serve to make me more determined to beat this.

Union City, TN

#105151 Sep 7, 2012
So the ones doing all this pm's to each other think they control this board?Which I guess they can as they tell each other what to say and "not" say.In other words fix it to suit themselves.In a way that is worse than being a troll.

Toronto, Canada

#105152 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
So the ones doing all this pm's to each other think they control this board?Which I guess they can as they tell each other what to say and "not" say.In other words fix it to suit themselves.In a way that is worse than being a troll.
your post doesn't make any sense. If you are referring to LW's post about TBI reading even the PM's - how does that translate into what you are implying?
Beachgirl17

United States

#105153 Sep 7, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's not the message I would like my little girl to learn of course, my little girl was the biggest tomboy in town! I bought the ruffle dresses - she'd tear them off! She was an Elle May - she wasn't happy unless she was rolling on the ground whompin her older brother! She grew up to become an amazing women and smart too! Now if we could just get rid of the blue eyeshadow we'd be okay!LOL
my daughter says she is happy she wasn't born blind because she would be afraid to see how I would dress her. Blue eye shadow? When my friends and I were in jr. High we weren't allowed to wear makeup yet so we would smuggle our blue eye shadow in to school put it on heavy so everyone could see our makeup. Everyone except our mothers until the day we forgot to take it off before our school pictures. Its funny now but our mothers weren't amused but they laugh about it now. We looked like clowns. Hahaha
Beachgirl17

United States

#105154 Sep 7, 2012
saywhayfoo wrote:
Hey All, haven't been here for a while and have a non related request for any brothers and sisters in Christ to please agree with me in prayer for a healing miracle today at 11 am pst. I appreciate that this is Hollys forum and don't want to detract from it. Please send whatever judgits or replys at your personal discression. I am desperate and need prayer from whomever will join with me. Thanks. To God be the Glory. Amen.
healing prayer was sent out to you.
WTH

Rancho Cordova, CA

#105155 Sep 7, 2012
saywhayfoo wrote:
i will pray for you at 11:00.
Ohioan42

Seychelles

#105157 Sep 7, 2012
I'm not from Ohio I'm from North Dakota
Ohioan42

Seychelles

#105158 Sep 7, 2012
I'm clueless about the case I'm only here to harass TC

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#105159 Sep 7, 2012
Who's he?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#105160 Sep 7, 2012
I'm convinced LW is correct. This latest derailment has different footprints.

Toronto, Canada

#105161 Sep 7, 2012
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19482062/fo...
Pop-a -Cop day. Another one. How stupid can some of these people be? Unbelievable. How far along are we in the count LW.

Union City, TN

#105162 Sep 7, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
your post doesn't make any sense. If you are referring to LW's post about TBI reading even the PM's - how does that translate into what you are implying?
What do u have to say in a pm that can't be said on here? Makes people think u r trying to hide info from the rest of the people that post on here.Other words "not in with the click of things" not equal etc.jmo Was not referring to LW's post.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#105163 Sep 7, 2012
Guest I think thats the point of the pm feature:) I dont think it has anything to do with equality. If everything was posted it would be like reading someones mind, you might not like whats there.

Toronto, Canada

#105164 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What do u have to say in a pm that can't be said on here? Makes people think u r trying to hide info from the rest of the people that post on here.Other words "not in with the click of things" not equal etc.jmo Was not referring to LW's post.
I think anybody that PM's is trying to verify something they have heard before they post it for common knowledge to avoid saying something that is not true.Although a lot of us have posted our opinions about something I think most are trying to avoid that now to avoid confusing the case even further if that's possible. The registered posters on here that have been on here for a long time don't think they are a clique or superior in any way to anybody else but we do feel we share a common bond and that is to try and find Holly anyway we can. If you want to stick around and help with any ideas or suggestions you are most welcome.

Union City, TN

#105165 Sep 7, 2012
Register? Why? John Doe, Jane Doe,how many use their own name anyway? I don't pm and don't want pm's.I sure wouldn't register my real name either way! Ip address doesn't prove anything, it's just a address.Some like to read some like to post a comment occasionally.Some use lots of names, registered and unregistered.Most would not comment at all if their personal info was public knowledge. jmo

Toronto, Canada

#105166 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
Register? Why? John Doe, Jane Doe,how many use their own name anyway? I don't pm and don't want pm's.I sure wouldn't register my real name either way! Ip address doesn't prove anything, it's just a address.Some like to read some like to post a comment occasionally.Some use lots of names, registered and unregistered.Most would not comment at all if their personal info was public knowledge. jmo
I didn't say to register , that is your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) 5 min JER29 1,116
anyone else horney? (Apr '11) 1 hr Fake news 5
best orally fixated men around past and present (Dec '10) 5 hr Disodorly Conduct 6
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 10 hr JER29 2,571
Cop in parsons Jan 15 F the haters 18
Girls named madison Jan 15 Party 1
thm (Oct '14) Jan 14 Guest 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages