Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 266212 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Smokesnmirrors

Muskegon, MI

#104043 Aug 31, 2012
Froggy, from my information they did find bones in ZA's yard, but this was recently. But the bones were not thought to be human... sounds like they find the old family pup
ann

Parsons, TN

#104044 Aug 31, 2012
what has the check cashing business got to do with Holly?
Thelawyer

Ardsley, NY

#104045 Aug 31, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
They cant sue anyone!
Clint Bobo was there!
He's been on TV telling his stories!
If he wanted to sue every person that thought he was involved in all this there would be a very long line!
They can definitely sue the person saying Clint committed a crime. They can sue you and they would win. I hope they do. If they asked for $5,000 today to start the suit in the form of a public donation I would write the check just to see you in court.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#104046 Aug 31, 2012
The better question is what does Eileen have to do with Holly. She may mean drive by in a literal sense if you know what I mean Vern. Does anyone remember Annette when she was younger? How does someone her age get mixed up in such stuff?
Guest -2

United States

#104047 Aug 31, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>is that the reason for the last names being the same?
I think you are correct MJ lol

Central KY

#104048 Aug 31, 2012
Dont forget Eileens hubby is a lawyer cough cough. Can you be a lawyer and ...............well Id better leave the rest of that question for the imagination, I dont want to get sued, seems like that goes on a lot here.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#104049 Aug 31, 2012
Thelawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
They can definitely sue the person saying Clint committed a crime. They can sue you and they would win. I hope they do. If they asked for $5,000 today to start the suit in the form of a public donation I would write the check just to see you in court.
LOL
Funny!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#104050 Aug 31, 2012
They would sure have alot of ppl to sue!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#104051 Aug 31, 2012
Remember Clint and Drew have not been ruled out in all this!

actally they are the only two ever mentioned except the sex offenders they dug up !

Well time to go to dinner
be nice to each other,,,,
Correct

Saint Marys, GA

#104052 Aug 31, 2012
JER29 wrote:
The better question is what does Eileen have to do with Holly. She may mean drive by in a literal sense if you know what I mean Vern. Does anyone remember Annette when she was younger? How does someone her age get mixed up in such stuff?
She has always been a bitch.
Correct

Saint Marys, GA

#104053 Aug 31, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Damn...and what about the location of that check cashing business...it is right across the street from the venice airport
Its just up the beach a mile or two away, now your getting hotter.
Guest -2

United States

#104054 Aug 31, 2012
I will tell you this eileen there were several on this forum that accused me of it and I would just set back and read never would post and argue which turned out to my advantage according to the attorney I obtained 3 months ago. not only the ones that stated my full name here also the ones that reply to a post with my name but posted my initials to that post which turned out to be a total of 9 posters that will be receiveing papers. so my point is you can't come here and state that someone committed a crime. I just hope the Bobos do the same to your Azz
unsure

United States

#104055 Aug 31, 2012
Froggy wrote:
It's all over town, including Riverside High School, nursing homes, restaurants, etc., that bones were found in Zach Adam's yard.
When
Correct

Saint Marys, GA

#104056 Aug 31, 2012
Guest -2 wrote:
I will tell you this eileen there were several on this forum that accused me of it and I would just set back and read never would post and argue which turned out to my advantage according to the attorney I obtained 3 months ago. not only the ones that stated my full name here also the ones that reply to a post with my name but posted my initials to that post which turned out to be a total of 9 posters that will be receiveing papers. so my point is you can't come here and state that someone committed a crime. I just hope the Bobos do the same to your Azz
Looks like you shut the entire forum up.

United States

#104057 Aug 31, 2012
Guest -2 wrote:
There is only two ppl, I can think of that 9 ppl actually accused, other the RSO's. I for one am glad your here, which ever one of them you are, and I hope the bobo's have the answers soon.
Thelawyer

Ardsley, NY

#104058 Aug 31, 2012
Guest -2 wrote:
What were your damages if you are still on here posting right now? You can't on one hand say this caused you damages and then be on here still posting. My thought is you should consult a second attorney.

But you are right accusing someone of a crime will get you sued. The poster going as Eileen could easily be sued and would lose as the burden of proof is on "Eileen" to prove what she says. Any jury would see that being accused of such a crime comes with damages. I hope the Bobos and Scotts get together and sue.

Suing people that replied to others is lame. Could easily be a mistaken keep click. Generally you also want to notify people that they may be injuring your reputation and give them a chance to retract. Jmho. If I were on your jury I'd look at today's post and think "how much did it really hurt if he was back on there again?"

United States

#104059 Aug 31, 2012
Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
She has always been a bitch.
This just beats all if you're right. She was banned from one site for calling ppl stupid hillbilly's, and she did the same thing here at least once. She must have Chelsea Hoffman Syndrome.
lucky you

Rancho Cordova, CA

#104060 Aug 31, 2012
so if it turns out that someone who has been accused of this crime on this thread actually committed the crime, would they still have a case? i thought the accused had to prove what was being said is a lie in order to sue

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#104061 Aug 31, 2012
Guest -2 wrote:
Well this is one of two people.....
wants the truth
#104062 Aug 31, 2012
can u be sued if u just say that it is something u heard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 3 hr Guest 910
April Gilliam richie wright 13 hr Bub 2
Scott Gulledge Tue Buddy 7
What happened to Richard Pelc? Tue missingmanparsons 1
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... Tue guest 72
Karen Bobo Mon JoCity Reader 101
When will there be justice for Wesley? Oct 16 Watching17 35
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Sep 30 Wondering 2,560

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web