Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 234531 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Since: Aug 12

Parsons, TN

#103710 Aug 29, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>who blake? he has never been a perp in my book.
Guess your talking about bb. He didn't do it if yiu ask me and as far as I know he was cleared. He is who is he and he don't change for nobody. He is not fake I can tell you that. What you see is what you get. I can respect that. Lotsa fake people out here. Like everywhere else.
concerned

Maury City, TN

#103711 Aug 29, 2012
Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I dIdbt say who said it but what was absolutely said was to another female and they said they took care of her and if she dIdnt keep her mouth shut they'd do to her what they did to .... Went as far to say a few more details but I'm not posting it. And no, it was not in a protective way. I hope to god the ones who said it were just mouthing off and trying to bully by fear. If untrue it shoulda never been said. Someone told in here they knew who had them "do it." Do I know if that's true? No sure dont. I dont even know if what was said was true but it was said.
my bad I remember reading that now,ty.
Countrygirl

Jones, OK

#103712 Aug 29, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>my friends are private on fb I am not friends with JA, ZA, SA, or JM that I am aware of.
And just cause you're friends with someone on FB doesn't mean you are best buds. I added a few people to see what they were sayng on their FB about the case. I am 100% sure others have too. Heck TC added me in the first week, I didn't know him. He saw one of my comments on the prayers page and messaged me and added me. I got a message about him and it blew me away and I deleted him. Be friends with who ya like.:) I emailed with JD for a while! That doesn't mean he is my best buddy! lol
Countrygirl

Jones, OK

#103713 Aug 29, 2012
And I don't think Blake did it either :) IMO of course...all IMO....MOO...and all that good stuff!
Wondering

United States

#103714 Aug 29, 2012
No she sold it years ago. To Sammy. He has sold it now. Was Pussers when she owned it. Same renamed it the sawmill. The building burn months BK but the restaurant has reopen in another location. Dawan is from adamsville TN.
Wondering

United States

#103715 Aug 29, 2012
MJ, don't let nobody tell you who u can be friends with on fb or any where esle. Seems birded is a trouble maker and tries to bully people.
wants the truth
#103716 Aug 29, 2012
ja is 37 jpm is 39 za? i dont know sa. i know za is between 27 and 30.
wants the truth
#103717 Aug 29, 2012
i havent heard blake was a suspect although his dad and stepmom are the double murder victims i posted about way back happened when he was a baby. ja has dated his mom though.
wants the truth
#103718 Aug 29, 2012
u know how crazy all this stuff is? since i started posting on here i cant even go out in the driveway after dark. a few min ago someone knocked on the door and my husband says stay back dont go near the door. it was just a neighbor but i am to the point i dont know if i should laugh or cry. going to stop posting until some real evidence is presented.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#103719 Aug 29, 2012
Wondering wrote:
MJ, don't let nobody tell you who u can be friends with on fb or any where esle. Seems birded is a trouble maker and tries to bully people.
LOL, ain't no danger in me letting anyone tell me what to do. I admire Blake. He stood his ground and let the critics see the good the bad and the ugly and it always seemed to me that his attitude about all of it spoke to his innocence. He flipped everyone on topix and everyone of his critics the bird and a guilty person would have layed low, in my opinion. He is gonna be himself, and I like that about him. He's had it rough, and some of us around here can relate to that. I wish him well. BTW, I don't know him in person, I've just seen his facebook and many months ago I took the time to go back and read it in its entirety. Yeah he was pissed at Holly, I think many of us have been pissed at our exes and said mean things. I have. Lord, I've called my ex every name in the book and made some up that are not even in the English language. I was mad, so what. He's over it, I'm over it. All is good. If that was an attempt to bully me, it didn't work, lol. Guess the birdie forgot to look at all the other friends of Blake's on fb. DS is a friend too. Does that mean anything? No, lol.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#103720 Aug 29, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
u know how crazy all this stuff is? since i started posting on here i cant even go out in the driveway after dark. a few min ago someone knocked on the door and my husband says stay back dont go near the door. it was just a neighbor but i am to the point i dont know if i should laugh or cry. going to stop posting until some real evidence is presented.
Keep u a gun handy, but don't let the bastards win. Your identity hasn't been revealed. I've been rather nervous myself, but I finally decided that this has to end. I won't be intimidated into silence. It's what they want. The silence is deafening. BTW, someone posted earlier they heard a high ranking official is being named. They used the initials RF. I have no clue who that might be. I've looked and looked and can't figure it out. I'm not from Decatur Co, I'm from another county nearby and can't figure out that clue. I won't be able to rest til I do, lol.
wants the truth
#103721 Aug 29, 2012
i am just like u i am from here and i have been racking my brain but cant think of who rf could be. i had to look at old high school annuals to figure out the ages i posted. i heard some more stuff 2day but would give away my identity if i posted it. i am getting info pretty damn close to the source so to speak and i know all these people. i know something big has happened just dont know facts for sure bc its being kept pretty damn quiet. its scary but i want the bobos to know some kind of peace. when i was looking at some of my year books i seen some pictures of karen she looked so happy. holly hadnt been born and clint had just been born. these people deserve 2 know what happened no matter what.
Realize

Ardsley, NY

#103722 Aug 29, 2012
Do you realize how closely the potential peeps are briefing watched you've probably never been safer!

People need to keep talking. When you shine light on corruption and criminals they make mistakes. They don't like the light of the public eye on them.

So who was this other high profile name? Didnt they say they thought it sw someone familiar with their procedures early on?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#103723 Aug 29, 2012
ZA graduated in 2002 so yeah between 27 and 29 is my guess.
Also, didn't his grandmother die around April 1st 2011?
wants the truth
#103724 Aug 29, 2012
my younger relative went to school w him and i know the girl he has a child w. i was told his mom was a school teacher named cindy. i dont know him personally for he is much younger than i. but i know some of the women he has beat up even just last summer and that is public record, it was in the paper. he has a younger brother who is about 20 on the same road already on meth. ja is the most dangerous, twisted most likely to be involved.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103725 Aug 29, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
Yes, Iíd be careful if I was you, you donít know who you may or may not have pissed off and they are not all in jail yet. Hell even behind bars they still have friends and family. You just never know! So be careful.
wants the truth
#103726 Aug 29, 2012
lw that is what i am worried about. but i am not going to stop i want the truth to be exposed. i want ms. karen to have closure one way or the other. something is def going on down here. two people arrested and in jail for burgalary or breaking and entering but no record of it? i am now w you on the dc hush thing. is this just going to be dealt w behind the shades or as u say swept under the carpet? if and i stress if they are guilty are they going to cut a deal and turn someone else in? to many questions not enough answers!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#103727 Aug 29, 2012
Realize wrote:
Do you realize how closely the potential peeps are briefing watched you've probably never been safer!
People need to keep talking. When you shine light on corruption and criminals they make mistakes. They don't like the light of the public eye on them.
So who was this other high profile name? Didnt they say they thought it sw someone familiar with their procedures early on?
Its more then that, people could compromise the whole case by all these leaks.
janac

United States

#103728 Aug 29, 2012
So where has clone this and others disappeared to? Strange all these new posters and some of the most prominent have suddenly vanished. CT, FTFU, Kiab and others. Hummmmm....
wants the truth
#103729 Aug 29, 2012
probably in bed lol thats where i am headed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Bobo Case Solved (Mar '13) 1 hr Not Going There 500
Charles Allen 9 hr Amber 8
John and Angie!!!!!! 21 hr Charley 1
Scotty Powers Sun oldfriend 3
jim ayers (Aug '12) Sun bar blar 45
Amanda candler Sat Miss Mande 24
Shanna Duke Inman May 20 Guest 38363 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages