Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments (Page 5,005)

Showing posts 100,081 - 100,100 of184,397
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Since: Aug 12

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that make you part of the first hush or part of the second hush? Your right there are children involved - The Bobo's children!
PM me for what you really want to say and stop playin games!
There's no games. People are taking their community back. For everyone. And for Holly. These people may not have a thing to do with anything but justice starts with being brave enough to speak out and take back a beautiful community. More good than bad here but the bad put the fear in the good. You can't expect change if you aren't willing to enter the fire and start somewhere. My opinion. Holly is a damn HERO in this. Hopefully she did not pay with her life but regardless, if she's alive she's sacrificed a lot and if she isn't alive she has fallen as an innocent angel. It's our duty to stop what we can. God bless this county.

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it your opinion people should just keep their mouths shut even if it's for the greater good for our community?
Hell no! I was answering a question regarding things getting ugly, if they don't have enough to hold the person in power. I think everyone who knows something should come forward. If enough ppl tell what they know, they could put these ppl away. The more ppl that talk the better the chances for a conviction, united we stand, divided we fall, so to speak. Someone must have taken the lead, and the community should back him up.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right and the criminal's children just might agree with you. I wonder who is going to roll over first.
I don't know but, if this is true - Let the Rolling Begin!

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Or private property!
Very well could be. I know you think she's in pc or WP. Hope so but if she is on private property she's not in pc. Hope you are right FWIW

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no games. People are taking their community back. For everyone. And for Holly. These people may not have a thing to do with anything but justice starts with being brave enough to speak out and take back a beautiful community. More good than bad here but the bad put the fear in the good. You can't expect change if you aren't willing to enter the fire and start somewhere. My opinion. Holly is a damn HERO in this. Hopefully she did not pay with her life but regardless, if she's alive she's sacrificed a lot and if she isn't alive she has fallen as an innocent angel. It's our duty to stop what we can. God bless this county.
100% Excellent Post!

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

unsure wrote:
<quoted text>
These people must be some scary people or know some scary people
Understatement, dear. Drugs change the best of people. Always. No one in particular but true in general.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are both only in jail for stolen property one would think their bail would be set pretty much the same unless they consider JA a flight risk or he has some other pending charges that we dont know about. Denied bond sounds a little more serious than just stolen property. JMO
JA does have other charges you don't know about, but they don't involve Holly.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say this. Dangerous people? Sure. But after exposing people they cannot be out doing their own form of retaliation because it's safer to get the word out than to hide the bad behavior. Not saying this person has done anything. It applies to everyone and anyone who lives a life of crime. Iygmd
You are right DB - let the light shine on in - when these people are in the light of the day you've cut off their secrecy and one of their main weapons

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Hell no! I was answering a question regarding things getting ugly, if they don't have enough to hold the person in power. I think everyone who knows something should come forward. If enough ppl tell what they know, they could put these ppl away. The more ppl that talk the better the chances for a conviction, united we stand, divided we fall, so to speak. Someone must have taken the lead, and the community should back him up.
Agree. Him or her. Or them. Thanks for clearing that up.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
The way I see is that it is very unfortunate that children may be hurt, it does sadden my heart. However, the truth has to come out regardless of who is involved. We cannot stop justice because the criminals have children. Holly is Karenís child does she not deserve justice? Why should we allow the criminals and their offspring a pass while the innocent suffer?
If that makes me heartless then so be it!
It doesn't make you heartless, it makes them heartless. They put their children in harms way, not you.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Hell no! I was answering a question regarding things getting ugly, if they don't have enough to hold the person in power. I think everyone who knows something should come forward. If enough ppl tell what they know, they could put these ppl away. The more ppl that talk the better the chances for a conviction, united we stand, divided we fall, so to speak. Someone must have taken the lead, and the community should back him up.
Back who up? You referred to a him? I think that the latest people coming forward have all been kinda collective since the two major threats have been put into custody. From what I have heard, there have been several telling what they know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Time for me to fly - BBS!

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Cant -Be -Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> JA does have other charges you don't know about, but they don't involve Holly.
Well what were they?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

unsure wrote:
Isnt jon the one that wouldnt let nobody search their property
The Jon connected to the problem with the property search, was Jon Dodd, and it was his Grandfathers property.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Why Holly

If y'all know so much then answer that

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Holly will be remembered for many generations to come regardless of the outcome - hero or angel. God bless Holly , the Family , Drew and everyone there in DC and West TN!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So L. Mitchell is Jons father, a LEO for DC that works for Judge Wood. A cop with a judge in his pocket? I think we may be seeing another Pop-A-Cop day real soon!
Judge Wood's name keeps being connected to ppl who are less than honest, I find that very interesting. I believe since this happened the judge also bought out the tree sevice company Dana works for, which I also find unusual.

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

-Bring Holly Home Safe- wrote:
Why Holly
If y'all know so much then answer that
We are about to find out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Back who up? You referred to a him? I think that the latest people coming forward have all been kinda collective since the two major threats have been put into custody. From what I have heard, there have been several telling what they know.
Just speaking in general terms, so I should have said, back them up.
wants the truth

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

lies within u just arent from here and u dont have a clue why dont u just move here and solve the case for us since u know so much. then the bobos can c justice right? there is nothing i have to say to u privately so why would i pm u. ur lack of knowledge on the area and the subject shows in all of ur off base comments and u like to get smart when someone points out that ur off base. so as i said before keep scrolling if u dont like my post. and by the way yes it probably is a quinky dink as u like to call it that graves property is close to the mitchell property seeing that there is nothing on that property but the building graves construction is a contract construction company wich means they go out and do jobs and build buildings there is no conrtruction at the building itself fyi........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 100,081 - 100,100 of184,397
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WAC 8,898
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr WTSenior 140,563
Trista 7 hr guest 10
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 12 hr sassyass69 10
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? Mon Fam 63
land (Nov '08) Mon Noogan 6
intergity of the cops/le in decater county Mon fed up 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000