Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 242753 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Since: Aug 12

Parsons, TN

#103487 Aug 28, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right DB - let the light shine on in - when these people are in the light of the day you've cut off their secrecy and one of their main weapons
Exactly right. The more people are protected that does the evil the more corrupt our country and counties get, the more the young kids get sucked in and over time crime takes over. What is protected because of fear, will dictate. Exposing the little people will expose the big people. I don't think you start at the top, no, you start at the bottom and fracture their foundation and watch the house of cards collapse. Take out the support beams. Then you have a mess to clean up, but then all that sweeping that's been done gets exposed. Things get worse before they get better but the process has to start. Shine a light and watch them scatter. You can't control a whole frickin county. This may make some people mad but going to church is not helping a community because you have a church on every corner and right around the next corner you have drugs and only god knows what else. Citizens can pray and that's good but faith without works is what? Dead. People have to get involved.
wants the truth
#103488 Aug 28, 2012
its funny lies within that u took the words right from my mouth bc everything u say about me is exactly how i feel about u. and the lunch box may have been discovered near a graves and graves construction sight but as far as anything i know or read that isnt the graves and graves property located close to the mitchell property

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#103489 Aug 28, 2012
Still praying in Maine wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they go so far as to create "set up's", as in fake searches and a fake abduction including a blood sample to toss around the scene, to make it believable to the public? In that scenerio, they would be doing that in order to conclude some type of large scale investigation, with so many players involved. I wish that was really the case, but having followed along for all these months, it wouldn't seem probable. Also, in following other missing cases, that never seems to be a theory, you just don't hear about that aspect of protective custody. Protective custody isn't my opinion, but I have always hoped those that believe this, are the correct ones.
That is one of the reasons I veered from my original thought of PC...there are far too many agencies and far too many people involved for that to be the case, IMO. It was very plausible to me for a very long time....there are many pieces that fit that theory, but now, after all this time, I just don't think so. Can you imagine the repurcussions for so many people in so many ways if that were true? JMO, they wouldn't have let it continue this long. I do believe as Kas said previously that in the end, this will turn out to be much more straightforward and less complicated than we've been thinking.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#103490 Aug 28, 2012
-Bring Holly Home Safe- wrote:
Why Holly
If y'all know so much then answer that
If this is related to anyone on drugs, when have you ever heard of anyone reasoning a druggie? They get focused on something that's in their head and you can't convince them they are wrong no matter how much logic you use. Idk why Holly.

The simplest answer I can give you is that a why is not even a good question at this point because no matter if it was personal or random or a stranger or someone known: IT HAPPENED. "Why" is important but since it DID HAPPEN, questioning why answers nothing since there is nothing known and she's still missing. I'd like to know why and how. We know when. Now I'd like to know WHERE and WHO! This was not meant to be rude.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#103491 Aug 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm sure Holly will be remembered for many generations to come regardless of the outcome - hero or angel. God bless Holly , the Family , Drew and everyone there in DC and West TN!
The way I see it is this young woman has either been brave and is hanging on or she paid a price she should have never paid. It's time for us to stop protecting the people who did this by shutting down. Who protected her? Not us. Idk who did it so I'm speaking in broad terms when I refer to the ones responsible but nearly 17 months later this girl is still missing and we are doing her a disservice by hoping and keeping quiet out of fear. If someone knows something I'd hope they would realize she is the victim and my silence or your silence or their silence ain't gonna help her.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#103492 Aug 28, 2012
Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. The more people are protected that does the evil the more corrupt our country and counties get, the more the young kids get sucked in and over time crime takes over. What is protected because of fear, will dictate. Exposing the little people will expose the big people. I don't think you start at the top, no, you start at the bottom and fracture their foundation and watch the house of cards collapse. Take out the support beams. Then you have a mess to clean up, but then all that sweeping that's been done gets exposed. Things get worse before they get better but the process has to start. Shine a light and watch them scatter. You can't control a whole frickin county. This may make some people mad but going to church is not helping a community because you have a church on every corner and right around the next corner you have drugs and only god knows what else. Citizens can pray and that's good but faith without works is what? Dead. People have to get involved.
This post made me want to hug you, cock my gun and stand beside you! Great post!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#103493 Aug 28, 2012
Deja_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. It CAN happen if people decide to step up to the plate and take their community back and stop living in fear. Do they think it won't/can't ever affect them? Do they think Holly is an isolated case and it will never happen to them? Do they think living in fear of those they think have the power to destroy them is the answer? In a way, it reminds me of battered women sydrome--you can choose to live in fear, cowering under that person's power forever, or you can take a stand, get yourself to a shelter, press charges and take him down and if by chance it results in harm to you, staying with that person would have eventually resulted in the same harm. Hope that analogy makes sense to some..it does to me.

Bottom line is, living in fear is NEVER the answer. Confront the threat and expose it for what it is.

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#103494 Aug 28, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: You can't expect change if you aren't willing to enter the fire
'You have to enter the fire to extinguish the flames of evil'..
Wolfscratch
U got that right
Plick

Dickson, TN

#103495 Aug 28, 2012
<quoted text>
JP is Jon M - it's in the text PL - you just missed it. My God - the lid is blown off finally it seems - where do they hide now I wonder? What does good and just LE do now - hang on to your seats people , we are going on a ride now IMO
Thanks I got confused I think because of all the initials and now there are 2 Jon's.
Does look like this time something is really going on and we maybe finding out soon what happened to Holly. We have all been on this ride before with people being arrested and rumors getting started. IMO this time is different and there are things going on and people talking. I hope so for Holly's sake and the sake of Decatur County and all the people that live there!
I have been hanging onto my seat and on this ride for almost 1 1/2 years now as all of you have also. I just hope the ride is coming to an end and anyone and everyone involved with whatever has happened to Holly are brought to justice!
Thought and Prayers For Holly Bobo and All the Missing

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103496 Aug 28, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
its funny lies within that u took the words right from my mouth bc everything u say about me is exactly how i feel about u. and the lunch box may have been discovered near a graves and graves construction sight but as far as anything i know or read that isnt the graves and graves property located close to the mitchell property
That is funny that you who knows so much, accuse me of knowing so little, but you don't even know that Holly's lunch bag was found by Danny Graves on his property and Danny Graves is joint owner of Graves and Graves construction!Common knowledge.

Funny indeed!LMAO

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#103497 Aug 28, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> This post made me want to hug you, cock my gun and stand beside you! Great post!
That made me laugh. Let's lock and load!!
wants the truth
#103498 Aug 28, 2012
also i dont feel superior or want to. i dont even want anyone to know who i am. i just want to keep the discussion about holly going but when i first started posting new info that was going around u are the one who said and i quote that i was full of it and the end of ur comment said bite me? i will leave that to mike tyson lol
Neighbor helping Neighbor

Mount Juliet, TN

#103499 Aug 28, 2012
Hey Danny I got a problem you see my son ....... and now I got to get rid of this here lunch bag! Sure thing Larry, I'll turn it in - Say I found it up by my house!

“Feeling blue? Breathe.”

Parsons, TN

#103500 Aug 28, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. It CAN happen if people decide to step up to the plate and take their community back and stop living in fear. Do they think it won't/can't ever affect them? Do they think Holly is an isolated case and it will never happen to them? Do they think living in fear of those they think have the power to destroy them is the answer? In a way, it reminds me of battered women sydrome--you can choose to live in fear, cowering under that person's power forever, or you can take a stand, get yourself to a shelter, press charges and take him down and if by chance it results in harm to you, staying with that person would have eventually resulted in the same harm. Hope that analogy makes sense to some..it does to me.
Bottom line is, living in fear is NEVER the answer. Confront the threat and expose it for what it is.
Couldn't have said it better. If harm's gonna come anyway, might as well fight. What's to lose?

Mount Juliet, TN

#103501 Aug 28, 2012
Thanks Larry - No problem Danny

Mount Juliet, TN

#103502 Aug 28, 2012
Hey Danny I got a problem, my son ..... and now I have to get rid of this here lunch box can you help me out? No Problem Larry I'll turn it in and tell them I found it up at the house!

Thanks Larry - Anytime Danny!

Mount Juliet, TN

#103503 Aug 28, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
also i dont feel superior or want to. i dont even want anyone to know who i am. i just want to keep the discussion about holly going but when i first started posting new info that was going around u are the one who said and i quote that i was full of it and the end of ur comment said bite me? i will leave that to mike tyson lol
Go back and read because you twisted that a bit! I don't just get on here and say something like that you had to say something to prevoke me. Were you playing that DC hush hush game you know the one where you say this or that then act like you've got a big secret and your not tellin? Or did you say something hateful to me first now tell the truth!

Location hidden

#103504 Aug 28, 2012
Of course that was me!

Location hidden

#103505 Aug 28, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
lies within u are so stupid it is coming to a close rapidly! r u not reading any posts but mine suspects are talking and when the body is found, u can rest assured that it will be, people will go down the pc theory at this point is retarded if she was in pc dont u think they would prosecute the case duh? no they have to find her to make sure these people dont get off.
? attack - I'm sure I can find one prior to this.

Location hidden

#103506 Aug 28, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
lies within_ u are so far off dont you realize what the hell all of us locals on here are telling u! they know who all is involved and who done it but without the body they cant really do anything or build a solid case! protective custody theory is just wishful thinking THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND HER BODY SO THEY CAN FRY THESE MFS
Here's another and I believe both of these were before the bite me remark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places 6 hr Curious1 1
Coggins test regulations in TN (Nov '11) Aug 26 Dgs 9
Praters taters Aug 26 Lost in your eyes 1
Dawn Gulledge (Dec '13) Aug 25 uknowwhoboo 26
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) Aug 22 We havin steak to... 15
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Aug 21 the best 32
Brandon Kelley (Aug '11) Aug 18 Memphis10 58

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages