Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 266248 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Correct

Saint Marys, GA

#103124 Aug 26, 2012
EncyBrown wrote:
LE knows that DS is responsible. As a death penalty case, they must get their ducks in a row. IMO
The ducks are almost in a perfect row.
Shofar

Ardsley, NY

#103125 Aug 26, 2012
EncyBrown wrote:
LE knows that DS is responsible. As a death penalty case, they must get their ducks in a row. IMO
What's the first d stand for?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103126 Aug 26, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
sorry lwithin dont know who or what zup is or [email protected] nd2 i would love 2 talk 2 u and tell u how and what i have found out over the past wks but i cant put other people in danger by mentioning names including myself. some of these people have innocent school age children who go to school here... how bad do u think its going to be on them when le finishes putting together the case against certain individuals. the children of these people will be crucified by others. sad to say this will definetly be a lose either way outcome. i just hope when its all said and done the bobo family can no the truth and find some peace.
Yeah Right! You're full of $hit an you certainly aren't the first! You come here spreading rumors and lies and then profess that you have to protect innocent children! BITE ME!

If you cared about Holly or The Bobo's and you knew anything you should go to LE and the Bobo's with any valid info you may have!

Anything beyond that you are just seeking attention and hurting the family!
Correct

Saint Marys, GA

#103127 Aug 26, 2012
JER29 wrote:
EB what if some of the guilty are already in custody? Are they too looking at the death penalty?
I would say yes.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103128 Aug 26, 2012
JER29 wrote:
While Im following searchers around in the woods as 1 poster put it, could a different Bobo neighbor a little further away have made a phone call? I still dont understand why there were no tire tracks, footprints or some type of evidence where the blood drops ended at the gravel road. Something had to be there that would give a clue about the perp. How many of the pois fit the description including black hair?
Jer, Pick your brain cells up off the floor. Why are you playing these games – it only adds to confusion. You know damn good and well the neighbor was Cathy Wise she said as stated on AMW “Ed heard some screaming” and to make it perfectly clear there is no statement that the perp has black hair and you damn well know it! Sometimes I wonder exactly who you are that you say things like this! Don’t you think there are enough problems with this case or on this forum? Cut the Crap!
Correct

Saint Marys, GA

#103129 Aug 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Jer, Pick your brain cells up off the floor. Why are you playing these games – it only adds to confusion. You know damn good and well the neighbor was Cathy Wise she said as stated on AMW “Ed heard some screaming” and to make it perfectly clear there is no statement that the perp has black hair and you damn well know it! Sometimes I wonder exactly who you are that you say things like this! Don’t you think there are enough problems with this case or on this forum? Cut the Crap!
Why don't you worry about yourself instead of others so much. You know nothing.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#103130 Aug 26, 2012
LW my brain cells are fine. I dont know that Cathy Wise was even on the scene, do you? No crap here what is your real beef? I will post as I see fit no more threats!

Central KY

#103131 Aug 26, 2012
Besides the recent arrest there are 3 rsos in prison. Someone was said to ride with TB and JB any ideas? JNs 3 year sentence is down to about 20 months as well.

Central KY

#103132 Aug 26, 2012
Correct Im not so sure James seems to have a lot of influence.
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#103133 Aug 26, 2012
EncyBrown wrote:
Responsible for what? Drew or Derek didn't do this.
moonshiner

United States

#103135 Aug 26, 2012
what they didn't answer all your questions? I suggest u send another letter lol
moonshiner

United States

#103136 Aug 26, 2012
or your not as good as following as you think?
moonshiner

United States

#103137 Aug 26, 2012
neighbors just white trash seems trash is always attracted to trash think we all know about that?

Central KY

#103138 Aug 26, 2012
1 is sufficient I follow better than you know:)

Central KY

#103140 Aug 26, 2012
Another question for those in the know, was BR the 1st person on the scene?
moonshiner

United States

#103141 Aug 26, 2012
the idea is not to be seen you no better than the rest
moonshiner

United States

#103142 Aug 26, 2012
following the 1 handing out the snacks?lol I seen that

Central KY

#103143 Aug 26, 2012
MS time to say whats on your mind, Im not trying to be better than anyone else. Its past time for all the secrets to come out. To obtain help you have to be upfront with those that care.

Central KY

#103144 Aug 26, 2012
MS Ive seen a lot of things and your point is......?
wants the truth
#103145 Aug 26, 2012
lies within you are a stupid bitch who knows little to nothing about this case. le knows what i know first of all secondly ja and za both have children in school here and if u cant feel for them then u feel for no one. why dont u stick to ur reality game show thread u can come closer to guessing the winner of big brother than u can at whats going on here. dont like what i have to say scroll on u dumb jack ass. i think u are the attention hoe. just jealous because u have little to nothing to add on the subject so shew fly dont bother me;))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristie Baugus Moon 20 hr Ppp 3
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) Thu Smh 911
April Gilliam richie wright Wed Bub 2
Scott Gulledge Oct 17 Buddy 7
What happened to Richard Pelc? Oct 17 missingmanparsons 1
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... Oct 17 guest 72
Karen Bobo Oct 16 JoCity Reader 101
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Sep 30 Wondering 2,560

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web