Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 247801 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#102889 Aug 25, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Its time for James to reveal himself. A poster from some time back also needs to come clean real name AB.(not A Bruce)
check your messages again JER
Just a mom

Brookland, AR

#102890 Aug 25, 2012
JER29 wrote:
The individual responsible probably wont catch a break but others that were involved may be able to get a plea deal if they come forward. Finding Holly is priority 1 tell what you know for your sake as well as the family.
Jer. do you know if any of this new info. is legit or is
it just rumor?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#102891 Aug 25, 2012
No confirmation yet but this looks for real.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#102892 Aug 25, 2012
JER29 wrote:
No confirmation yet but this looks for real.
You get my other messages JER?

Since: May 11

Around TN

#102893 Aug 25, 2012
Maybe it came out because of the visit from Elizabeth Smart? They actually felt remorse, pressure, guilt, etc.
Just a mom

Brookland, AR

#102894 Aug 25, 2012
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not uncomfortable with were it came from. It is from God. It is very uncomfortable receiving it. Imagine closing your eyes getting ready for bed (not sleeping) and about a lot of "people" or spirits start coming forth. Its kind of what I like to refer to as flashes of pictures or postcards coming forth. Its very unsettling. There was girl in my neighborhood that I had never met that died. They say she killed herself. After it happened I saw this girl every time I turned my car into my neighborhood. I didn't ker or what she looked like. Since i don't watch the news i didn't know someone had died. I told my husband I kept seeing this girl that was a teenager with dark hair. I knew she was hispanic. She was 17yrs old and she was mexican. I wqas right in my description. I still see her in Dec. which is the month she died.
I did not mean to open a can of worms for you, and I apologize
if I did...I have very mixed feelings about your gift in general.
Many people exploit others who are desparate for information
about loved ones--as I'm sure you are very aware. And I am
not saying that you do that :) You seem to have genuine concern
for others.

Since you mention God as the source of your Gift--emphatically,
I am curious to know how you concluded this. There are very
specific scripture (I can look them up for reference if you are
not already familiar with them...) that speak against the type of
thing we are speaking of...

Now, lest you think that I am being disrespectful to you (& I
assure you that I'm not) I have had what I call "premonitions" &
dreams before-- just not of the same nature (people that I
don't know.) I think that is why I am so curious about yours.

If you and I were friends (in real life, lol) I would ask you all
of these questions, too.:)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102895 Aug 25, 2012
if JA IS INVOLVED.it my not be the first time.he has allway bragged about killing the night watch man few years back over in waverly tn

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#102896 Aug 25, 2012
jeff todd wrote:
Why do u all waste so much time and engry on someone u hate so much? are y'll consumed with TC and his life, my gosh move on, anyhow I am for everyone helping find mssing people in this country, i read that there are 5 to 6 thousand missing Americans every year from abroad!!!is this true or bull shit?
And hi TC, call me, i been trying to reah u on my FB pages, TC don't worry about what others say here, it just like the rest of the forms ot there, lets move on with important things in life...
put the past where it belongs (in the hstory books)not forgotten but remebered with bias or judgement! jt
Jeff, why are you bringing this crap here? No-one even mentions TC here any more - Rumor has it he's on the run and hiding but as long as he's not here no-one GAS where he is. So the better question is why do YOU spend so much time on him? I do think it's cute that you hae a thing for him now after professing your hatred for years.You're the one consumed with him and his life! Keep it in your own arena - it doesn't belong here. In case you didn't notice, there are more important things to discuss.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#102897 Aug 25, 2012
Kiab wrote:
<quoted text>oh no i got called out for being the fake psychic that i am truth is i change my dream to fit whatever story is being told on topix at the time
My one and only reply to you. If you have read on here you would know that that isn't true. i have NEVER changed what I said I saw, ever. Regardless of whether I am wrong or right the info is the same and will remain the same. i do not pretend to know who is responsible and I am not pointing fingers at anyone. That is all...

Oh, except one more thing "bless your heart" and I mean that in the most southern way possible.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#102898 Aug 25, 2012
Praying for the searchers out today looking for Holly. Hopefully they find something that will bring some resolution to what happened to her.

Location hidden

#102899 Aug 25, 2012
jeff todd wrote:
Why do u all waste so much time and engry on someone u hate so much? are y'll consumed with TC and his life, my gosh move on, anyhow I am for everyone helping find mssing people in this country, i read that there are 5 to 6 thousand missing Americans every year from abroad!!!is this true or bull shit?
And hi TC, call me, i been trying to reah u on my FB pages, TC don't worry about what others say here, it just like the rest of the forms ot there, lets move on with important things in life...
put the past where it belongs (in the hstory books)not forgotten but remebered with bias or judgement! jt
Maybe I missed something. I didn't see anything about TC. I believe we were talking about whats going on by Duck rd. and Holly. imo
wants the truth
#102900 Aug 25, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> if this is true I wonder what caused the woman to come forward after all these months?may be she saw what happened to Holly and felt her life was in danger for knowing the secret.
za and ja have both been arrested last week for homeinvasion and assault on za grandpa and then breaking into a gunshop or pawnshop they are both in jail in camden. this whole town every since has been whispering rumors and maybe some truth every since. both of these men have a violent history w drugs, theft, and assault on women everyone around here knows this. the bottom line i guess is the truth will come out sooner i hope rather than later
Just a mom

Brookland, AR

#102901 Aug 25, 2012
wants the truth wrote:
<quoted text>za and ja have both been arrested last week for homeinvasion and assault on za grandpa and then breaking into a gunshop or pawnshop they are both in jail in camden. this whole town every since has been whispering rumors and maybe some truth every since. both of these men have a violent history w drugs, theft, and assault on women everyone around here knows this. the bottom line i guess is the truth will come out sooner i hope rather than later
He assaulted his own grandfather? This is Holly's cousin?

Location hidden

#102902 Aug 25, 2012
Rumor are getting our of control.
No one has admitted to killing Holly and Holly has not been found dead. Both are facts
If people knew how sensitive and easily hostile this could all become they would keep their mouths shut. Sorry if that is rude but this bs has gotten old and topix ain't "real life."
janac

United States

#102903 Aug 25, 2012
Geez, bet that makes his mama proud.

“Swallow a lie but digest truth”

Since: Jul 12

Paris, TN

#102904 Aug 25, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Its time for James to reveal himself. A poster from some time back also needs to come clean real name AB.(not A Bruce)
Jer29 are you talking about my name? You said AB? You call me that.
Just a mom

Brookland, AR

#102905 Aug 25, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
No one has admitted to killing Holly and Holly has not been found dead. Both are facts
If people knew how sensitive and easily hostile this could all become they would keep their mouths shut. Sorry if that is rude but this bs has gotten old and topix ain't "real life."
You are right-- this is very sensitive when talking/speculating about
family... I apologize. I will shut up.

Location hidden

#102906 Aug 25, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
With respect, some of the posters are asking what happened not accusing them of anything. Until Holly is found we will not know exactly what has happened. As far as talking about the 3 amigos they deserve 0 respect in my opinion. Drugs, robbery, and assaulting his grandfather? Keeping mouths shut is exactly why this case has not been solved. Everyone IMO in the Parsons and surrounding towns are good at keeping their mouths shut. Everyone is afraid of everyone. If someone has information on Holly's case come forward. Call FBI and they will protect you. Obviously if you are afraid and you are local then don't call LE. JMO

Location hidden

#102907 Aug 25, 2012
No need to apologize most just want answers but the rumors are not accurate and are doing nothing but making things worse.
When this is over it ail all come out but until then there is a damn good reason it hasn't.
wants the truth
#102908 Aug 25, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
He assaulted his own grandfather? This is Holly's cousin?
ja is distantly related to holly he was w za and attacked and robbed za grandfather this is what drugs to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 8 hr Long time poker 96
Coaches Corner owned by Dusty Rhodes (Jun '13) 9 hr Whatever 85
Schools 21 hr Yep 13
John and Angie!!!!!! (May '16) Jan 13 sas 14
jacked up red uck Jan 11 Anon 2
Rhinestone chicken Jan 9 Um hum 4
Riverside video camera thread? Jan 8 Urstupid 45

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance