Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 233580 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

cody hays

Tellico Plains, TN

#102424 Aug 18, 2012
Moon Watcher 731 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this related to the link that you posted? I could not find it on the page linked but I had previously found the same page that is linked while on the facebook of Cody Hays.
nice to see you was creeping on my facebook page, its not private anymore so creep until you are content:)
Sister123

Jackson, TN

#102425 Aug 18, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard anything about box cutters, just that she got hold of his knife several times and stabbed him with his own knife. I agree RE: the scratch marks. I don't understand why that was just blown off as nothing.
Please name names. Some of us do not know who you are referring to and really sincere would like to know. I live in Jackson .
Sweet Potato

Ringe, Denmark

#102426 Aug 18, 2012
Orange?
openbook

Ringe, Denmark

#102427 Aug 18, 2012
bookmarker
Hellfire

Ringe, Denmark

#102428 Aug 18, 2012
Brimstone?
Jelly

Ringe, Denmark

#102429 Aug 18, 2012
Bean?
Tutti

Ringe, Denmark

#102430 Aug 18, 2012
Fruity?
pepper

Ringe, Denmark

#102431 Aug 18, 2012
bell
Sister123

Ringe, Denmark

#102432 Aug 18, 2012
Brother456?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#102435 Aug 18, 2012
Sister123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please name names. Some of us do not know who you are referring to and really sincere would like to know. I live in Jackson .
This is in reference to the Mickey Shunick case in Louisiana. Mickey fought valiantly against her attacker with a boxcutter and pepper spray before he stabbed and shot her.
Erika

Starkville, MS

#102436 Aug 18, 2012
For real... Saturday night.. and still trolls...???
..just instigaters invading in a serious matter...!! How sad... you must make your parents proud.. or maybe your just like them or worse....!!

Location hidden

#102437 Aug 18, 2012
Erika wrote:
..just instigaters invading in a serious matter...!! How sad... you must make your parents proud.. or maybe your just like them or worse....!!
When the cat's away....

Where have all the intelligent people gone? Was looking forward to a little discussion tonight, and everyone is AWOL!(present company excluded!:)
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

#102438 Aug 18, 2012
Erika wrote:
who cares
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

#102439 Aug 18, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
When the cat's away....
Where have all the intelligent people gone? Was looking forward to a little discussion tonight, and everyone is AWOL!(present company excluded!:)
who cares

Location hidden

#102440 Aug 18, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares
I do.
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

#102441 Aug 18, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
who cares
Erika

Starkville, MS

#102442 Aug 18, 2012
Im up for a conversation Nancy....:)
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

#102443 Aug 18, 2012
Erika wrote:
Im up for a conversation Nancy....:)
who cares
Erika

Starkville, MS

#102444 Aug 19, 2012
..Its kinda sad actually...
How can a person come onto to this thread.. and act an ass....!!
Surely there are far less serious topics that they could be an ass all they want...!!
In fact, they should start their own thread.... but that will never happen..! because they prey on people who are committed to a cause...!! and they disrupt and act foolish...! and will probably never amount to much more than an ant hill.!!
Sadly... they were NOT raised with respect..!!!
Something that is truely missing with many people today... RESPECT...!!!!!
It hasn't ben a good night or me...
I learned that my girlfriends 9 yr. old had been being molested and raped for the last year by his 13 yr. old cousin.... male on male.... I'm sick...:(
sorry to hear

Saint Marys, GA

#102445 Aug 19, 2012
Erika wrote:
..Its kinda sad actually...
How can a person come onto to this thread.. and act an ass....!!
Surely there are far less serious topics that they could be an ass all they want...!!
In fact, they should start their own thread.... but that will never happen..! because they prey on people who are committed to a cause...!! and they disrupt and act foolish...! and will probably never amount to much more than an ant hill.!!
Sadly... they were NOT raised with respect..!!!
Something that is truely missing with many people today... RESPECT...!!!!!
It hasn't ben a good night or me...
I learned that my girlfriends 9 yr. old had been being molested and raped for the last year by his 13 yr. old cousin.... male on male.... I'm sick...:(
sorry to hear that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Bivins (Oct '12) 5 hr dont poke the bear 36
Hot chic at mio mios 14 hr Toilet Crab 2
Shanna Duke Inman Mon Momma Goose 11
Amanda candler Sun Wendi 19
glass Sun Uncle Daryl 1
Leighann Griggs (Oct '14) Sat Soccermom 45
Hot nurse (Aug '15) Apr 29 Mr jim 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages