Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 223398 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Erika

Toledo, OH

#101860 Aug 9, 2012
I'm still holding hope, that Holly gets Justice, and those who are still hanging in here for her Justice, may God continue to give you strength...:)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#101861 Aug 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
FTFU anyone particular in mind paying a visit or does the billy bad comment answer the question? Interesting after 16 months you end up where you started.
What does the last sentence mean?

Location hidden

#101862 Aug 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
JD made a comment on his personal thread about skeletons in closets. He gave an example of cross dressing that some people might do and wouldnt want others to find out about. He also mentioned having a life time supply of skittles as an example. Thats odd to compare candy to cross dressing. It brings to mind the picture of Holly holding a package of skittles sitting in a vehicle next to Drew with a huge smile on her face.
Skittles is also slang for narcotics
Erika

Toledo, OH

#101863 Aug 9, 2012
Intereting....
I remember ready though friends of Hollys FB talking about Skittles too....
Erika

Toledo, OH

#101864 Aug 9, 2012
OMG.... sorry...
I remember friends of Holly from FB who where talking about Skittles too...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#101865 Aug 9, 2012
Found a quote on a Baylor site:
" In drug slang, brown sugar is heroin and Skittles refer to over-the-counter cough and cold medicines that contain dextromethorphan, or  DXM."

There's some other interesting stuff here every parent should know:
http://www.baylorhealth.com/PhysiciansLocatio...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101866 Aug 9, 2012
Erika wrote:
OMG.... sorry...
I remember friends of Holly from FB who where talking about Skittles too...
Didn't they say she had put that pic up of her and Drew and the skittles the night before? I don't know if I am correct about that or not but that is what I had thought. Now I am wondering if that was true, could posting the photo have possibly been a signal to someone? I hate to even think what I am thinking but I can't help myself.

Location hidden

#101867 Aug 10, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they say she had put that pic up of her and Drew and the skittles the night before? I don't know if I am correct about that or not but that is what I had thought. Now I am wondering if that was true, could posting the photo have possibly been a signal to someone? I hate to even think what I am thinking but I can't help myself.
Can you hint at what you are thinking? I'm pretty dense, and I'm not following!

I've been reading back posts. It's mind boggling. But it is also neat to see what was put out there early that was factual and what was not! Unfortunately, so much reading is playing with my mind, and I keep on sleuthing in my dreams!:)

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#101868 Aug 10, 2012
FTFU we started at a certain place 16 months ago and we end up where we started with the same info and list of possibles. No updates from LE and a short list of pois, many searches later we are still 1 clue away from a break in this case.
Wonderin

United States

#101869 Aug 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>I would very much like to help you further. The last address showing up is in Darden. I also wish I could explain myself to you, the reason why I can't post this in public, but I can't even do that. It's frustrating.
Anyway we can communicate in private ?
The 1st Wonderin

United States

#101870 Aug 10, 2012
JER29 wrote:
There so many Wonderins my head is spinning, where is the guy that needed the boat? Any luck with finding Terry? Another thread said SA is Hollys cousin,any truth to that? If so when Clint said it was either Drew or a cousin that could be who was being implied.
i got a little ill about a different wonderin posing as me. Made me wonder even more if the things THEY were saying was because of something i said that made them a little nervous for some reason so they tried to make what I was saying seem as a joke. So did anyone ever find out why Zack was jailed?

Location hidden

#101872 Aug 10, 2012
The 1st Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text> i got a little ill about a different wonderin posing as me. Made me wonder even more if the things THEY were saying was because of something i said that made them a little nervous for some reason so they tried to make what I was saying seem as a joke. So did anyone ever find out why Zack was jailed?
think they got him with a meth lab
concerned

Gadsden, TN

#101874 Aug 10, 2012
I saw a mugshot of a James Anothy Barnes from Henderson Co. Wonder if he is any kin to Bobo neighbors? Agg. rape I think it was?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101875 Aug 10, 2012
greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you for sure asin't a real witch or your ignorant azz would know my name is greg and there is more than one in the world you idiot!!!!
Sorry Greg. I posted before I saw your apology. I just take offense to being called a witch. B*tch i'm okay with because I can be sometimes. lol

Since: Jul 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#101876 Aug 10, 2012
i wish the searchers luck tomorrow, holly needs to come home and the bobo family needs closure and the perp needs to pay for his crime. i have many things to do this weekend and will be very busy but some of my thoughts will be with holly....greg
Tweetybird

Jackson, TN

#101877 Aug 10, 2012
Lies within,you were speaking of "GRAVEL",I was only pointing out the place from which gravel could have been heard ,which would have been far enough away from the house that Clint might not have heard it anyway.
Beachgirl17

United States

#101878 Aug 10, 2012
With all the missing young women I was disturbed when I caught a few minutes of the Honey BooBoo show. With all the sex offenders out there why you would put a little girl in suggestive clothes and suggestive body movements. I guess when it comes to making money off your child you forget about your child's safety.
Beachgirl17

United States

#101879 Aug 10, 2012
Good luck with search this weekend. Is there any truth that Dana got a tazer for holly? If it is true who was holly having problems with?

Location hidden

#101880 Aug 10, 2012
Sure is quiet down at the forum tonight....

Location hidden

#101882 Aug 10, 2012
JER29 wrote:
FTFU we started at a certain place 16 months ago and we end up where we started with the same info and list of possibles. No updates from LE and a short list of pois, many searches later we are still 1 clue away from a break in this case.
Famous last words from TBI less then a month after Holly was abducted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big brother 17 57 min Lies Within 24
Sacrificing for Beliefs 3 hr Watching17 1
home shot up behind Decaturville and Scotts Hill? 16 hr Right 5
Houses for rent in Parsons? Where they at? Sun TravisGee 1
stone fill neeed Sun Be me 112 1
please help! Sun Toothless Leroy 7
Dress Code and Phone Policy Jul 3 Ya know 3
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE