Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 251205 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

amen

Saint Marys, GA

#101888 Aug 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Girl please, you are still a cops wife, or is it ex, or is it current again? I sure can't keep up with the status. Too bad you don't feel up to saying what you have to say to my face or even via facebook. I reckon while we were hanging out that I did gather more attention, that doesn't mean I sought it out. People like to have fun and have a good time and laugh and cut up, and I am all about doing so. BTW, posting every time you take a dump on fb is what I call seeking attention. I would have never noticed this post of yours had I not gotten a phone call about it. I want attention shined onto this investigation, and I also want attention shined on all the dirty cops we have in the region, and yes, that includes Jackson TN. If people here wanted a real eye opener they would take a look at all the cops that have been arrested lately, all from Jackson. Corruption in LE in W TN thrives mostly unchecked, and the general public knows it and doesn't like it. Yes, there are good cops out there, but the crooked ones are more prominent in West TN. I'm sure that it's easier to shoot the messenger than face the facts for those who are relatives of LE. If your hubby isn't crooked, fine, but many of his fellow officers are, and you can only blame the victim so many times til it becomes a pattern of behavior. Nothing about the post you replied to was seeking attention for myself. It was calling out crooked cops, so get over me, and start looking at the boys in blue. Unless that might harm your income, then turn a blind eye.
amen to all that!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101889 Aug 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Girl please, you are still a cops wife, or is it ex, or is it current again? I sure can't keep up with the status. Too bad you don't feel up to saying what you have to say to my face or even via facebook. I reckon while we were hanging out that I did gather more attention, that doesn't mean I sought it out. People like to have fun and have a good time and laugh and cut up, and I am all about doing so. BTW, posting every time you take a dump on fb is what I call seeking attention. I would have never noticed this post of yours had I not gotten a phone call about it. I want attention shined onto this investigation, and I also want attention shined on all the dirty cops we have in the region, and yes, that includes Jackson TN. If people here wanted a real eye opener they would take a look at all the cops that have been arrested lately, all from Jackson. Corruption in LE in W TN thrives mostly unchecked, and the general public knows it and doesn't like it. Yes, there are good cops out there, but the crooked ones are more prominent in West TN. I'm sure that it's easier to shoot the messenger than face the facts for those who are relatives of LE. If your hubby isn't crooked, fine, but many of his fellow officers are, and you can only blame the victim so many times til it becomes a pattern of behavior. Nothing about the post you replied to was seeking attention for myself. It was calling out crooked cops, so get over me, and start looking at the boys in blue. Unless that might harm your income, then turn a blind eye.
Hey we could have a throw down over who has more crooked or corrupt LE but we would need to invite all 95 counties because I have a feeling they ALL have eligible contenders!!! In fact I think that is why TN is divided into 95 counties! Can you say TN Turf Wars!!!

Until this happens, I will just keep up with my Pop-A-Cop Day! There’s one each month and 2 in July! August has already been covered!

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#101890 Aug 10, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey we could have a throw down over who has more crooked or corrupt LE but we would need to invite all 95 counties because I have a feeling they ALL have eligible contenders!!! In fact I think that is why TN is divided into 95 counties! Can you say TN Turf Wars!!!
Until this happens, I will just keep up with my Pop-A-Cop Day! There’s one each month and 2 in July! August has already been covered!
LOL, I don't keep up with what has been going on in Middle or East TN, but we are all facing the same crisis it seems. I will have to rely on you and others in the other two regions of our formally great state to keep me informed. I know that corruption has continued for decades in my region, and I have seen it first hand. I have a relative (actually a few of them) that I want no part of that specializes in hanging out with those in power that tend to play on both sides of the fence. I've seen what kind of favors are granted to a slutty woman by judges and politicians. Amazing what a romp in private chambers will accomplish for some folks in W TN. Does it happen like that on the other side of the river? Been going on for 30 years on this side of the river. People can get tipped off on drug busts, get away with murder, and bilk the public out of mega bucks all in exchange for cash or a blow job. Crazy. They pretend to be great leaders and fine Christians, all the while they are taking payoffs and screwing everything that moves. Sound familiar?

Location hidden

#101891 Aug 11, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I don't keep up with what has been going on in Middle or East TN, but we are all facing the same crisis it seems. I will have to rely on you and others in the other two regions of our formally great state to keep me informed. I know that corruption has continued for decades in my region, and I have seen it first hand. I have a relative (actually a few of them) that I want no part of that specializes in hanging out with those in power that tend to play on both sides of the fence. I've seen what kind of favors are granted to a slutty woman by judges and politicians. Amazing what a romp in private chambers will accomplish for some folks in W TN. Does it happen like that on the other side of the river? Been going on for 30 years on this side of the river. People can get tipped off on drug busts, get away with murder, and bilk the public out of mega bucks all in exchange for cash or a blow job. Crazy. They pretend to be great leaders and fine Christians, all the while they are taking payoffs and screwing everything that moves. Sound familiar?
Yep, Same on this side including Politicians – Our latest and Greatest – John Arriola cheating people by charging fee’s for performing marriage ceremonies that are part of his job. Hiring friends that never report to work but collect a gov. paycheck, It goes on and on. He recently stepped down from his County Clerk position (last week) to avoid prosecution. He’s already filing papers to run for the same position again (this week) now that the slate is clean Wink, Wink!! It’s at every level!
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#101892 Aug 11, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they say she had put that pic up of her and Drew and the skittles the night before?
I don't know if I am correct about that or not but that is what I had thought.
Now I am wondering if that was true, could posting the photo have possibly been a signal to someone?
I hate to even think what I am thinking but I can't help myself.
Lies Within, Yes, someone said the pic was posted the night before her disappearance.
Ofcourse we don't know for certain WHO posted it. Because of the heavy jackets both was wearing in the Skittles pic., imo the pic was not taken that night,as some would have use to believe.
It was April, heavy jackets I think now, being Holly was only wearing a t-shirt when she vanished.
As far as screaming that morning, it can't be proved H. was doing the screaming...maybe it was K.. Remember C. supposely heard only a young sounding voice and no screaming...after 16 months of no news one can only guess @ things were not what they seemed.
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#101893 Aug 11, 2012
I base the above theory on what was first reported by the locals.
That it was a home invasion and K. and C. was at home at the time of the invasion.
Could that account for the 7:27 phone call?...jmo

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#101894 Aug 11, 2012
found some interesting reading on a different topix forum about theories of what happened to Holly. here's the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/henderson-tn/...
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#101895 Aug 11, 2012
MJ from TN, Thanks I had not found that site...interesting theories.
I do feel after 16 months we should be asking more questions and demanding a clarification on her disappearance.
How long will this take? 2 yrs., 5yrs. or longer..WHY?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#101896 Aug 11, 2012
Henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies Within, Yes, someone said the pic was posted the night before her disappearance.
Ofcourse we don't know for certain WHO posted it. Because of the heavy jackets both was wearing in the Skittles pic., imo the pic was not taken that night,as some would have use to believe.
It was April, heavy jackets I think now, being Holly was only wearing a t-shirt when she vanished.
As far as screaming that morning, it can't be proved H. was doing the screaming...maybe it was K.. Remember C. supposely heard only a young sounding voice and no screaming...after 16 months of no news one can only guess @ things were not what they seemed.
Do you know where this photo was posted? Was it a Facebook post? If so, whose wall was it on?

Location hidden

#101897 Aug 11, 2012
Henderson wrote:
MJ from TN, Thanks I had not found that site...interesting theories.
I do feel after 16 months we should be asking more questions and demanding a clarification on her disappearance.
How long will this take? 2 yrs., 5yrs. or longer..WHY?
Demands will only be met with the same old “To Protect the Investigation” opposition/cover story!

I think we should “Ask “ the Bobo’s to request release of the 911 recordings to breath new life into this case. The release of the 911 calls will do two things…1-renew interest in the case and 2- answer some long standing questions or create more which will also renew interest in the case.

I hardly see how releasing the 911 recordings would damage the investigation at this point.
the 1st wonderin

United States

#101898 Aug 11, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>not unless you register and send me a private message here. Once upon a time I was less careful. I've learned a few lessons in the past 16 months almost 17 months I guess. I haven't had time to read here lately, but someone let me know that there was someone here asking to speak to me in private. Since your screen name is wondering and there's another the first wonderin, and all that, I don't know which hat you are wearing. It could be white, it could be black and hell, it could be blue, lol. Only a few will get that joke.
I was wonderin at first till I said something to make someone else call themselves wonderin also I guess to thow everyone off about the names I said? That's why I started callin myself the 1st wonderin. I ain't wearin no hat just another person who volunteers to search but I don't search w the groups

Location hidden

#101899 Aug 11, 2012
The point I am trying to make is that Holly will be long forgotten if they don’t keep her name out there front and center. You can tell the story is waning and people have lost interest in this drawn out 16 months. I’m sure that is in the perp’s favor.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#101900 Aug 11, 2012
The 1st wonderin you would be the 1 that dont ride with nobody and nobody rides with you? MJ is registered but you have to register on topix to send her a pm.

Central KY

#101901 Aug 11, 2012
LW if names are mentioned on the 911 tapes they cant be released. Since the investigation started any names mentioned may not be current suspects. The info about times of calls from Karen, Drew, and Holly as well as 911 calls without any further details could help though.

Central KY

#101902 Aug 11, 2012
Henderson I guess the clueless icon has the answer to all the questions but as usual hides behind the curtain peeping outside.

Location hidden

#101903 Aug 11, 2012
JER29 wrote:
LW if names are mentioned on the 911 tapes they cant be released. Since the investigation started any names mentioned may not be current suspects. The info about times of calls from Karen, Drew, and Holly as well as 911 calls without any further details could help though.
JER, have you ever heard of "Bleep" - LOL

Central KY

#101904 Aug 11, 2012
LW if they were to bleep something out we would all assume they were hiding something. Officer Bozo just cant catch a break here.

Location hidden

#101905 Aug 11, 2012
IF they really wanted a full revival of the case releasing the 911 tapes on Nancy Grace would do it! Can you imagine the fire that would light under TBI’s asses! Media Management is key!

Location hidden

#101906 Aug 11, 2012
JER29 wrote:
LW if they were to bleep something out we would all assume they were hiding something. Officer Bozo just cant catch a break here.
Are you assuming someone is named on those recordings or do you have specific knowledge?

Central KY

#101907 Aug 11, 2012
LW somewhere in between the 2 choices. I think someone was a poi early that has since been cleared as far as anyone has been cleared. If he is no longer a person being focused on then his name if mentioned would lead to faulty conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decatur County Schools 3 hr Confused 1
Roy Hutto jr. (Jun '13) 3 hr whatever 15
Angie Dickerson 4 hr U got this 11
Jamie Evans Sat Ettie Ada 2
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? May 20 whatever 4
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) May 19 frailure 114
aaron haggard May 19 saddened 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance