Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 202,240

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Beachgirl17

United States

#101437 Aug 2, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Bg17 to me this poster sounds like a young teenage boy who has overactive hormones and is not in touch with his male sexuality yet.
How's that for a psychoanalysis...lol
you r a rocket scientist.... The kid stole daddy's playboy mag and has locked himself in the downstairs bathroom and you know the rest.......

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101438 Aug 2, 2012
Thanks for reminding me LW. Had forgotten about that. Most likely nn and/or his cronies.
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
O42 you do realize that is a poser who is trolling unregistered with several names and not the original JML right? Go back and look he used Plick and Erica and a couple of others. Look at the locations.
Beachgirl17

United States

#101439 Aug 2, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a perv I am definitely not into kiddie porn
If you knew me you would know I HATE kids.
The only kiddy movie I would even consider watching would be a snuff film.
My posts may not be PC but they are legitimate posts and although improbable what I posted is possible.
There would be no laws against incest if people did not do it.
Young college kid with apparently no GF at least not that I have read about.
An older woman who is in her sexual prime with an older hubby that works allot and is well out of his sexual prime.
maybe one walks into bathroom when another just got out of the shower, one sees something she has not saw since her college years and things heat up
daughter walks in and sees it and screams so loud neighbor hears it.
while trying to quieten her down she falls and hits her head on something killing her instantly.
mom and son freak out and quickly come up with a faulty cover story.
mom hides body in her trunk and has friend drive her home when the cops call her.
later she dumps the body in the river while out "searching" alone late one night because she could not sleep and needed some alone time.
i doubt it happened that way but it could have.
does mommy know you snoop through her underwear drawer and smell her nities? Does daddy know you steal his penthouse mags? Mommy comes home from work early and catches little mee looking on porn sites. Mommy gives little mee a spanking and takes him up to his room and mommy finds daddy's penthouse mag on the bed. Mommy spanks him again and takes away his bike and takes away the computer for two weeks. Mommy goes to work and tells all the ladies at work what little mee has been up to. They all laugh Mommy says if you see him don't shake his hand you don't know where his hand has been. Mommy says she caught him trying to slip a peek of his
sister in the shower. Everyone laughs and mommy's friends go home and repeat story to their daughters and tells
them to stay away from that little pervert named mee's and that is why his posts are sexual because he is thinking of his mommy and hates little kids because he will have share mommy if she has a baby. I think this pretty much sums up your life little boy.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101440 Aug 2, 2012
Plick...I'm confused about JML. I can't tell the difference between the 2. I'm slipping. And as far as that FB page, the author of that page is so very obvious. Prayers for Holly and family.
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a facebook page that started right after Holly went missing. I don't know if you have seen it. Nobody post on it anymore but there where alot of trolls and alot of things like this being said there! Could be one of those people just came here to start trolling and trying to stir the pot or it could very well be who you think it might be. I don't know if you have a facebok but if you do go read on that page if everything is still there it is awful! https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-will-find-y...
I am out for the night gotta get up early and get the kids outta this house and to school so I can have some peace and quiet.....lol
Thoughts,Prayers and Justice for Holly Bobo and all the missing!

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#101441 Aug 2, 2012
Been busy lately and haven't read here in at least a week. Can anybody update me on anything significant that I missed? I don't want to be reading through all the garbage to find a little bit of truth. I don't have time to do so.
Beachgirl17

United States

#101442 Aug 2, 2012
Remember when trolling was checking out men or women in a bar.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101443 Aug 2, 2012
I agree.
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
OH to me it seems the Family is being more proactive in trying to find their precious daughter and are simply not satisfied with TBI's effort in this case.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101444 Aug 2, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
OH to me it seems the Family is being more proactive in trying to find their precious daughter and are simply not satisfied with TBI's effort in this case.
Considering that TBI has had 16 months, 10 supposedly dedicated agents, 31,200+ man hours, several thousand volunteers, AMW, CUE and K9 assistance and they still have not found Holly, I would say that is a pretty astute assumption!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#101445 Aug 2, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
Been busy lately and haven't read here in at least a week. Can anybody update me on anything significant that I missed? I don't want to be reading through all the garbage to find a little bit of truth. I don't have time to do so.
Only thing new MJ is a new search by Northeast SAR team Aug 11/12

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#101446 Aug 2, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that TBI has had 16 months, 10 supposedly dedicated agents, 31,200+ man hours, several thousand volunteers, AMW, CUE and K9 assistance and they still have not found Holly, I would say that is a pretty astute assumption!
Astute - is that a bodily function meaning expelling gas?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#101447 Aug 2, 2012
To ws posters such as wfgodot how little you really know about sites such as this 1. You do get a lot of stuff to sift through but there is more meat here than the potatoes on your beloved site. I think you would be surprised who reads and post here, so the next time there is a several day lull at ws drop on by and we will keep you entertained.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#101448 Aug 2, 2012
MTOIO my 2 year old grandson would answer no I didnt fark to your question.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#101449 Aug 2, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
Plick...I'm confused about JML. I can't tell the difference between the 2. I'm slipping. And as far as that FB page, the author of that page is so very obvious. Prayers for Holly and family.
<quoted text>
I don't think he's the author of that page...it was around at the very beginning. Some really hateful people on there, but I think the admin. is/was a woman.

I have seen one of the hateful people from that page post here a time or 2 with her real name, many months ago...makes me wonder of this new hateful one is her because the way she writes, you wouldn't be able to really tell if she's male or female. She's female with a male syntax and a filthy mouth..and filthy ideas like meees. Plick will know who I'm talking about.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#101450 Aug 2, 2012
JER29 wrote:
MTOIO my 2 year old grandson would answer no I didnt fark to your question.
You're too much Jer...LOL

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101451 Aug 2, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Astute - is that a bodily function meaning expelling gas?
yep, somethin like that!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#101452 Aug 2, 2012
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/USElection/2012/0...
OT - Now should this TN politician still be in office?
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#101453 Aug 2, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's the author of that page...it was around at the very beginning. Some really hateful people on there, but I think the admin. is/was a woman.
I have seen one of the hateful people from that page post here a time or 2 with her real name, many months ago...makes me wonder of this new hateful one is her because the way she writes, you wouldn't be able to really tell if she's male or female. She's female with a male syntax and a filthy mouth..and filthy ideas like meees. Plick will know who I'm talking about.
I don't think he was admin of that page either. It was started probably within 2-3 hours of Holly being abducted.
As soon as I saw meeeee posting I thought about that page and who you are talking about. Sounds just like D-TROLL!

I sure never thought we would all still be here almost 16 months later talking about Holly still missing!:(

Thoughts,Prayers and Justice for Holly Bobo and all the Missing.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#101454 Aug 2, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he was admin of that page either. It was started probably within 2-3 hours of Holly being abducted.
As soon as I saw meeeee posting I thought about that page and who you are talking about. Sounds just like D-TROLL!
I sure never thought we would all still be here almost 16 months later talking about Holly still missing!:(
Thoughts,Prayers and Justice for Holly Bobo and all the Missing.
Amen to that PL

Since: Jul 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#101455 Aug 2, 2012
mee thinks that mee has been posting on this thread for a very long time using various names. same trash, same bobo family hatred and sick remarks. how could this mee jackel have so much hatred for holly? such loathing and sick perverted sexual thoughts? makes you wonder who this mee guy is doesnt it and of course if you knew who mee was then you could figure out the why. i have always said and thought that the perp reads this thread and posts here. form what i can gather and form an opinion of holly who this mee jacka$* loathes and and has perverted thoughts of is that holly was intending on and pursuing a very needed and noble career in nursing, takes a very special person to do that btw and the young lady had many many friends and had a wonderful zest for life and brought a smile to those around her. a very special and promising young lady was taken and a heinous crime committed against against her and the family and the community. i wonder if mee or a person like mee knows just how precious a nurse is even if he forgets how precious human life, family and another human being is? sorry i have rambled on but things like that really bug me. hey mee just throw a handful of cuckle burrs in your underwear and go for a stroll. mj i dont know if there is anything new here or not. in my opinion mee is old news...greg
Beachgirl17

United States

#101456 Aug 2, 2012
greg2 wrote:
mee thinks that mee has been posting on this thread for a very long time using various names. same trash, same bobo family hatred and sick remarks. how could this mee jackel have so much hatred for holly? such loathing and sick perverted sexual thoughts? makes you wonder who this mee guy is doesnt it and of course if you knew who mee was then you could figure out the why. i have always said and thought that the perp reads this thread and posts here. form what i can gather and form an opinion of holly who this mee jacka$* loathes and and has perverted thoughts of is that holly was intending on and pursuing a very needed and noble career in nursing, takes a very special person to do that btw and the young lady had many many friends and had a wonderful zest for life and brought a smile to those around her. a very special and promising young lady was taken and a heinous crime committed against against her and the family and the community. i wonder if mee or a person like mee knows just how precious a nurse is even if he forgets how precious human life, family and another human being is? sorry i have rambled on but things like that really bug me. hey mee just throw a handful of cuckle burrs ur underwear and go for a stroll. mj i dont know if there is anything new here or not. in my opinion mee is old news...greg
. He stilll sounds crazy.I wonder if his mama knows what he has been up to? The stupid crap he puts on here reminds me of a boy who got ahold of daddy's mags. Maybe if we ignore him he will go away. He is either a perv or a over sexed teen boy. I have posted both ways to the perv. Byebye mee we are going to ignore you until u go stir up crap some where else. Nobody cares what u think of the Bobos or your sexual comments. It shows what a scum bag you are why don't you crawl back under your rock. No one cares about what you have to say. I hope LE investigates you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pearcys 1 hr gotcha 8
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 10 hr rososoto 1
Food or Lack of it in the Decatur County Jail. 11 hr Been there 18
Samantha Russell Thu hayden 4
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Nov 26 Circle 27
Jimbo Ramey Nov 24 Abc123 3
1 Blessing From God Nov 23 We all can in belief 9
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Nov 20 MyNametoo2 2,464
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parsons

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:04 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:04PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week
NBC Sports 5:57 AM
Report: Indy ready for "remote possibility" of Rams game moving
NBC Sports 9:35 AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams
Bleacher Report11:09 PM
Full Rams Preview for Raiders Game