Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 242278 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Plick

Dickson, TN

#101453 Aug 2, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's the author of that page...it was around at the very beginning. Some really hateful people on there, but I think the admin. is/was a woman.
I have seen one of the hateful people from that page post here a time or 2 with her real name, many months ago...makes me wonder of this new hateful one is her because the way she writes, you wouldn't be able to really tell if she's male or female. She's female with a male syntax and a filthy mouth..and filthy ideas like meees. Plick will know who I'm talking about.
I don't think he was admin of that page either. It was started probably within 2-3 hours of Holly being abducted.
As soon as I saw meeeee posting I thought about that page and who you are talking about. Sounds just like D-TROLL!

I sure never thought we would all still be here almost 16 months later talking about Holly still missing!:(

Thoughts,Prayers and Justice for Holly Bobo and all the Missing.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#101454 Aug 2, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he was admin of that page either. It was started probably within 2-3 hours of Holly being abducted.
As soon as I saw meeeee posting I thought about that page and who you are talking about. Sounds just like D-TROLL!
I sure never thought we would all still be here almost 16 months later talking about Holly still missing!:(
Amen to that PL

Since: Jul 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#101455 Aug 2, 2012
mee thinks that mee has been posting on this thread for a very long time using various names. same trash, same bobo family hatred and sick remarks. how could this mee jackel have so much hatred for holly? such loathing and sick perverted sexual thoughts? makes you wonder who this mee guy is doesnt it and of course if you knew who mee was then you could figure out the why. i have always said and thought that the perp reads this thread and posts here. form what i can gather and form an opinion of holly who this mee jacka$* loathes and and has perverted thoughts of is that holly was intending on and pursuing a very needed and noble career in nursing, takes a very special person to do that btw and the young lady had many many friends and had a wonderful zest for life and brought a smile to those around her. a very special and promising young lady was taken and a heinous crime committed against against her and the family and the community. i wonder if mee or a person like mee knows just how precious a nurse is even if he forgets how precious human life, family and another human being is? sorry i have rambled on but things like that really bug me. hey mee just throw a handful of cuckle burrs in your underwear and go for a stroll. mj i dont know if there is anything new here or not. in my opinion mee is old news...greg
Beachgirl17

United States

#101456 Aug 2, 2012
greg2 wrote:
mee thinks that mee has been posting on this thread for a very long time using various names. same trash, same bobo family hatred and sick remarks. how could this mee jackel have so much hatred for holly? such loathing and sick perverted sexual thoughts? makes you wonder who this mee guy is doesnt it and of course if you knew who mee was then you could figure out the why. i have always said and thought that the perp reads this thread and posts here. form what i can gather and form an opinion of holly who this mee jacka$* loathes and and has perverted thoughts of is that holly was intending on and pursuing a very needed and noble career in nursing, takes a very special person to do that btw and the young lady had many many friends and had a wonderful zest for life and brought a smile to those around her. a very special and promising young lady was taken and a heinous crime committed against against her and the family and the community. i wonder if mee or a person like mee knows just how precious a nurse is even if he forgets how precious human life, family and another human being is? sorry i have rambled on but things like that really bug me. hey mee just throw a handful of cuckle burrs ur underwear and go for a stroll. mj i dont know if there is anything new here or not. in my opinion mee is old news...greg
. He stilll sounds crazy.I wonder if his mama knows what he has been up to? The stupid crap he puts on here reminds me of a boy who got ahold of daddy's mags. Maybe if we ignore him he will go away. He is either a perv or a over sexed teen boy. I have posted both ways to the perv. Byebye mee we are going to ignore you until u go stir up crap some where else. Nobody cares what u think of the Bobos or your sexual comments. It shows what a scum bag you are why don't you crawl back under your rock. No one cares about what you have to say. I hope LE investigates you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#101457 Aug 2, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome LTFT - I'm sure Jer will appreciate your comments as we all do because we all share a common bond here and that is to do everything we can to help find this beautiful angel and bring her home to her loved ones. Hope to hear more from you.
I'd love to echo your sentiments, but usually "Tennesseans" know how to spell "Tennessean." It seems that lately, the site has been overrun by lots of things that are not quite what they appear to be. Still, some fresh conversation would be refreshing.

Location hidden

#101458 Aug 2, 2012
OIC.:-)
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's the author of that page...it was around at the very beginning. Some really hateful people on there, but I think the admin. is/was a woman.
I have seen one of the hateful people from that page post here a time or 2 with her real name, many months ago...makes me wonder of this new hateful one is her because the way she writes, you wouldn't be able to really tell if she's male or female. She's female with a male syntax and a filthy mouth..and filthy ideas like meees. Plick will know who I'm talking about.
glenn adams

Jasper, GA

#101459 Aug 2, 2012
http://www.examiner.com/article/holl...ty-saf...

This article is a result of requests from locals in Decatur County who fear their neighbors may not be aware of the dangers within their own and neighboring communities. They want to raise awareness so that what happened to Holly never happens again. Locals referenced in this article have asked to remain anonymous.

Asked how the local community of Decatur County is coping with the fact that Holly's abductor is still on the loose, one local resident said, "I would say it is fair to say it is changing the community.

"People began locking their doors due to meth addicts some years ago - but not out of fear of abduction. I know a woman whose home is located on a large property who says she's not letting her teenage boys out of her sight at this time."

The local source added, "People need to be aware that these types of predators DO live amongst them, I think there has been a false sense of security, this kind of awareness is great, some of the stuff people 'just don't talk about.'

"I think tension is high, people will be carrying weapons that might not otherwise carry them, and I think the law will overlook this," the source said. "Hopefully no innocent people get hurt before this is resolved and Holly's abductor is found."

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#101460 Aug 2, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was thinking more like Tina--that poster's style fits her to a T - no pun intended. D-troll couldn't spell that many words correctly if her life depended on it. lol Some time ago, maybe 6 months or so, Tina posted here 2-3 times with her own name. Probably forgot to log on under her troll name. Boyhowdy, she's a nasty one and sounds just like meee!
glenn adams

Saint Marys, GA

#101461 Aug 2, 2012
well, well, well, no lets see

Location hidden

#101462 Aug 2, 2012
glenn adams wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/holl...ty-safety-tips
This article is a result of requests from locals in Decatur County who fear their neighbors may not be aware of the dangers within their own and neighboring communities. They want to raise awareness so that what happened to Holly never happens again. Locals referenced in this article have asked to remain anonymous.
Asked how the local community of Decatur County is coping with the fact that Holly's abductor is still on the loose, one local resident said, "I would say it is fair to say it is changing the community.
"People began locking their doors due to meth addicts some years ago - but not out of fear of abduction. I know a woman whose home is located on a large property who says she's not letting her teenage boys out of her sight at this time."
The local source added, "People need to be aware that these types of predators DO live amongst them, I think there has been a false sense of security, this kind of awareness is great, some of the stuff people 'just don't talk about.'
"I think tension is high, people will be carrying weapons that might not otherwise carry them, and I think the law will overlook this," the source said. "Hopefully no innocent people get hurt before this is resolved and Holly's abductor is found."
I believe that link is broken...can't get it to work

Location hidden

#101463 Aug 2, 2012
greg2 wrote:
mee thinks that mee has been posting on this thread for a very long time using various names. same trash, same bobo family hatred and sick remarks. how could this mee jackel have so much hatred for holly? such loathing and sick perverted sexual thoughts? makes you wonder who this mee guy is doesnt it and of course if you knew who mee was then you could figure out the why. i have always said and thought that the perp reads this thread and posts here. form what i can gather and form an opinion of holly who this mee jacka$* loathes and and has perverted thoughts of is that holly was intending on and pursuing a very needed and noble career in nursing, takes a very special person to do that btw and the young lady had many many friends and had a wonderful zest for life and brought a smile to those around her. a very special and promising young lady was taken and a heinous crime committed against against her and the family and the community. i wonder if mee or a person like mee knows just how precious a nurse is even if he forgets how precious human life, family and another human being is? sorry i have rambled on but things like that really bug me. hey mee just throw a handful of cuckle burrs in your underwear and go for a stroll. mj i dont know if there is anything new here or not. in my opinion mee is old news...greg
ITA, Greg, I do think the perp reads and probably posts here and from meeee's posts...well, it wouldn't surprise me. Disturbing to think how his/her mind works. If nothing else, he/she has an obvious hatred for Holly and her family and that alone bears looking into-TBI now has all of its posts.
glenn adams

Saint Marys, GA

#101464 Aug 2, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that link is broken...can't get it to work
I will fix it.

United States

#101465 Aug 2, 2012
glenn adams wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/holl...ty-safety-tips
This article is a result of requests from locals in Decatur County who fear their neighbors may not be aware of the dangers within their own and neighboring communities. They want to raise awareness so that what happened to Holly never happens again. Locals referenced in this article have asked to remain anonymous.n
I would love to know who said, "some of the stuff people just don't talk about."
Then I think we should talk about it, the sooner the better.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101466 Aug 2, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to know who said, "some of the stuff people just don't talk about."
Then I think we should talk about it, the sooner the better.
Talking is exactly what that community needs to start doing. Someone knows someone who wasn't where they were suppose to be at that time of day! Someone knows something that is going to make the difference!Hell just trying to find a location in a picture and everyone clams up. This isn't going to go away and the truth will come out one way or another. For all involved better sooner than later!

Location hidden

#101467 Aug 2, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking is exactly what that community needs to start doing. Someone knows someone who wasn't where they were suppose to be at that time of day! Someone knows something that is going to make the difference!Hell just trying to find a location in a picture and everyone clams up. This isn't going to go away and the truth will come out one way or another. For all involved better sooner than later!
Apparently, the monster under the bed is so scary that even the investigators have the covers up over their heads. JMO

Location hidden

#101468 Aug 3, 2012
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
I will fix it.
Troll alert..Glenn's not from Parsons..
glenn adams

Saint Marys, GA

#101469 Aug 3, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll alert..Glenn's not from Parsons..
This glenn is ;)

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#101470 Aug 3, 2012
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
This glenn is ;)
'Ya may want to consider a name change'..

WS

Toronto, Canada

#101471 Aug 3, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to echo your sentiments, but usually "Tennesseans" know how to spell "Tennessean." It seems that lately, the site has been overrun by lots of things that are not quite what they appear to be. Still, some fresh conversation would be refreshing.
So true ND2 - it will all come out in the wash as usual

Central KY

#101472 Aug 3, 2012
WS maybe the new GA should use buttscratch with appropriate picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) Mon We havin steak to... 15
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Aug 21 the best 32
Brandon Kelley (Aug '11) Aug 18 Memphis10 58
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 (Nov '15) Aug 17 ItsAFactJack-- 56
drugs (Nov '08) Aug 15 Wee 23
Jason baine Aug 12 Maybe 1
perryville tn boxing club Aug 11 Sun dont shine 3

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages