Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
9,681 - 9,700 of 185,470 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
ItIsWhatItIs2U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9976
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

7

4

1

For the love of God dont let the door hit you on the way out! Praying that you are really leaving this time. I have not said anything and really hate to give you a second of my attention. What exactly is your payoff from intentionally stealing the attention from a beautiful innocent girl thay doesnt have the ability to tell you to shut the f up. You have actual people that like. you out there. Surround yourself with them. There is no need to be miserable or make everyone around you miserable. Please have a ounce of compassion and leave.
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all the responses you're getting from the IDs you didn't create to agree with you are pretty much in agreement that you should probably just leave me alone. This is an open forum that you do not own. It is a public forum. Anything you say here is public, including the threats of violence you have made on me, albeit veiled.
I've already reported the threats to the necessary authorities, and I truly hope you don't "borrow" internet because whomever pays the bill for your internet is responsible for the things you say. Including those threats to random forum members, including the digging up and inciting of violence on family members of forum chatters you don't know.
I'm not going to address you any further on this because it is completely obvious that you suffer from mental problems. I feel sorry for you and hope that you do get the help you need. Now, for the third time (and this is all screencapped and evidence,) I am asking you to leave me alone and halt the threats you are making. It's on the record that you have been asked repeatedly to discontinue your dialog and threats directed toward me. At this point what you are doing is criminal and NOT an exercise of your 1st amendment rights.
Have a splendid week and goodbye. Pretend you don't see me, because that's what I'm doing with you after this.
My Suggestion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9977
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The person typing, searching or signing up on any computer is responsible for their own actions. Not the person paying the internet service.

Example:
Topix Terms of Service
You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9978
May 24, 2011
 
My Suggestion wrote:
I didn't read a threat of violence. My interpretation is that a book will be in the making of Chelesa here on Topix and her other blog pages with theories, comments, calling people retards, accussing incest, racist against people in the South, as well as making fun about the South, Slamming the writer for Examiner on this case.
Yeah,'cause that would be a book everybody would want to read, right? Sure to be a #1 bestseller....NOT!
LOL

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9979
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mustang Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN IT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!
THE GOOD LORD DID NOT CREATE THIS PUBLIC FORUM. IF YOU WANT TO DECIDE WHO YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY WITH, GO START YOUR OWN FORUM. SURELY YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH AND HAVE THE MONETARY MEANS TO DO SO.
Gosh...that is exactly what everyone has tried to tell CH and she wouldn't listen.

Frankly...she was warned but she did not listen. Mistake...big mistake.

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9980
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

My Suggestion wrote:
The person typing, searching or signing up on any computer is responsible for their own actions. Not the person paying the internet service.
Example:
Topix Terms of Service
You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Apparently you're not very well informed.

Case in point: A man in california had his door busted down and police seized his computer. Do you want to know why?

Because he didn't encrypt his wifi and his neighbor was doing some pretty bad things on the computer, using the free internet he leached off his neighbors wifi.

Uhm so yah.. You should probably google something.

Topix forum rules aren't synonymous with federal law, my friend.
My Suggestion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9981
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

George and Cindy Anthony paid internet service. They are not held accountable for ANY thing CASEY POSTED, SEARCHED OR FAKE EMAILS TO HER FROM HER posing as UNIVERSAL for her imaginary job as Event planner. To her from her @yahoo address to herself.

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9982
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

My Suggestion wrote:
The person typing, searching or signing up on any computer is responsible for their own actions. Not the person paying the internet service.
Example:
Topix Terms of Service
You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
here's just one discussion regarding the issue:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php...
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9983
May 24, 2011
 
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
Oh and I think I've decided to discontinue looking into the hb search and info FB. Some conversations (private) ive had recently with more than one person has proven that there is something very wrong with this character.
I know he carouses this page, but I don't care. I'm just going to come out and say it. TBI needs to be aware of everything he posts. Period.
Really? Well, that's very interesting!

I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt until they show their colors to me personally.

My southern MAMA taught me when people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9984
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mustang Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you going to go down the line now. Who's next?
Why don't you pick on me? I'm local and would be more than happy to meet you in church on Sunday to discuss this like two adults.
I've put it out there. Leave everybody alone.
I was talking to you too,if you stood by and said nothing about her trashy articles about this family.
TrollPatrol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9985
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Question has the holly bobo SAR provided any feedback on any request they have made?
Answer...zero,zilch,nada..
the page is simply collecting info....anybodys info phone,ip, email....commonly called phishing. anyone that is dumb enough to provide info to a facebook page is probably going to end up somewhere down the line as an identity theft victim. Send all info to the TBI, period.
SEND ALL INFO TO THE TBI PERIOD.

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9986
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

My Suggestion wrote:
George and Cindy Anthony paid internet service. They are not held accountable for ANY thing CASEY POSTED, SEARCHED OR FAKE EMAILS TO HER FROM HER posing as UNIVERSAL for her imaginary job as Event planner. To her from her @yahoo address to herself.
The Casey Anthony trial isn't a key-legend for all digital criminal activity. lol. wow. you're special.
LOL

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9987
May 24, 2011
 
My Suggestion wrote:
I didn't read a threat of violence. My interpretation is that a book will be in the making of Chelesa here on Topix and her other blog pages with theories, comments, calling people retards, accussing incest, racist against people in the South, as well as making fun about the South, Slamming the writer for Examiner on this case.
The question never was answered if she is the Chelsea Hoffman Chelsea, 22, spent four months raising $14,300 in financial support.
A graduate of St. John Lutheran School, Hoffman earned a bachelor's degree in graphic design from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama.
“You've got to kind of squeeze it all in. God called me to this, so I'm just picking up and doing it, and then he'll call me to the next thing.”
http://www.ocala.com/article/20100831/article...
Uh....no!
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9988
May 24, 2011
 
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I was talking to you too,if you stood by and said nothing about her trashy articles about this family.
I don't care if you were talking to me or not. For your information, I never even looked at the stupid articles so get over yourself.

You wanna meet me in church on Sunday too?

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9989
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mustang Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well, that's very interesting!
I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt until they show their colors to me personally.
My southern MAMA taught me when people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
Yah... I can't elaborate because I don't want to piss off a few posters who trusted me in confidence; But the guy.. I dunno. I just don't get why he wants girls to call him all the time. I've never seen him asking "men" to call him.. Only girls...
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9990
May 24, 2011
 
TrollPatrol wrote:
Question has the holly bobo SAR provided any feedback on any request they have made?
Answer...zero,zilch,nada..
the page is simply collecting info....anybodys info phone,ip, email....commonly called phishing. anyone that is dumb enough to provide info to a facebook page is probably going to end up somewhere down the line as an identity theft victim. Send all info to the TBI, period.
SEND ALL INFO TO THE TBI PERIOD.
Have you asked them personally for any feedback?

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9991
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh....no!
let him think I'm every Chelsea Hoffman that shows up in his lame-brained Google search.

"I is a detective cuz I uses the Googles"

right.

I'm every single one of them. Yup. Every one in america.(lol)
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9992
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Anybody watching Dancing With The Stars?
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9993
May 24, 2011
 
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah... I can't elaborate because I don't want to piss off a few posters who trusted me in confidence; But the guy.. I dunno. I just don't get why he wants girls to call him all the time. I've never seen him asking "men" to call him.. Only girls...
Well, I had certainly heard that.
Mustang Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9994
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
let him think I'm every Chelsea Hoffman that shows up in his lame-brained Google search.
"I is a detective cuz I uses the Googles"
right.
I'm every single one of them. Yup. Every one in america.(lol)
Have you heard the song, "I'm Every Woman"?

Sung to the same tune - I'm Chelsea Hoffman.... LOL
LOL

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9995
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
let him think I'm every Chelsea Hoffman that shows up in his lame-brained Google search.
"I is a detective cuz I uses the Googles"
right.
I'm every single one of them. Yup. Every one in america.(lol)
Are you telling all of these good people here that you are not CH Farris/Freeman?

From Hackelburg Alabama?

Is that not your picture on this link?

http://www.joelbarrsstory.com/Players.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 32 min Vet 141,441
heather bailey 1 hr Decatur Co 116
Sandra King 4 hr Lou 1 10
Dusty 4 hr Bargeman 9
You don't still have it 11 hr blue moon 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr billl 8,593
Big brother 16 20 hr Lies Within 42
Your opinion on what really happened to Holly Bobo (Nov '12) 23 hr Henderson 183
Mark Pearcy Tue MyNametoo2 325
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Parsons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parsons
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••