Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 192,523

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99826 Jul 14, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
and interchangable at any given moment!LOL
LOL!!
saywhatfoo

Hamilton, Canada

#99828 Jul 14, 2012
Security!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99830 Jul 14, 2012
truthtellerz wrote:
Shouldnt that guy be out on a ledge somewhere?
I think he is, with a laptop LOL I don't think he ever went to bed...tweaker with anger problems on a roll...just going to ignore him, he's being watched.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#99831 Jul 14, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shoot, that stinks!! Did they call off the search?
I haven't heard yet...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#99833 Jul 14, 2012
have they found her or is it just some new evidence that is prompting the search......good luck........I know it will be great to have the search over........you guys searching be careful out there.........I have not heard what is going on with this

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#99834 Jul 14, 2012
1Country-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard yet...
They are still searching.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99835 Jul 14, 2012
Well, class, what have we learned today here at Rosietta (sic) Academy? Trolls can cut and paste, like 10,000 times! See what happens when you feed 'em after midnight?

Just checked the radar, and rain is just training in from the south all near the search area. Certain parts of TN are already being warned about flash flooding, according to the Nashville station I checked! I'm afraid this awful weather is going to put an unwelcomed damper on the search today.(No pun intended.)
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99836 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>I would very much like to help you further. The last address showing up is in Darden. I also wish I could explain myself to you, the reason why I can't post this in public, but I can't even do that. It's frustrating.
i undestand
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99837 Jul 14, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
Ha ha he he ho ho who else does little Desie know know? That is just sick people like that makes you wonder why they are not registered S?? Offenders?
who is desie?
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99838 Jul 14, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Yeah I thought there were 2 Wonderins. If you register there can only be 1 from your address and the other 1 we already know who it is.
who is the other wonderin?
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99839 Jul 14, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Ok lets review, Wonderin says JA isnt responsible and if you get your info incorrect you will make headlines, however JoJo says JA is being sought by the feds. JA is Hollys cousin and maybe the 1 that Clint thought Holly was going hunting with if it wasnt Drew but it wasnt either of them because it is camo man. Zach is in jail for some unknown reason and SA is JDs alibi for 4/13. Anything else to add?
is jd =dodd?
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99840 Jul 14, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>Dude SA is not JD's alibi. ZA has been in and out a couple times since this happened and had his house raided recently. Clint didn't think JA was the cousin with Holly but a different cousin who he knew was hunting that morning but not where he was hunting.
who was Shaynes alibi

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99841 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
who is desie?
The only Desi that has been mentioned is Desi Dunkel who is rumored to be Clint’s underage girlfriend. Of course there are not that many years separating them in age but, she is under 18. I highly doubt that it has anything to do with Holly’s abduction.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99842 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
is jd =dodd?
Yes, he is supposedly going to college in Kentucky.
Citizen with Healthcare

Lawrenceburg, TN

#99843 Jul 14, 2012
Nero wrote:
u trolls want to play fing games all play games with u trolls that are left over, in this shit thread for HB, IVE NEVER SEEM BIGGER LOSER THAN ALL OF YOU WHO COME HERE TO PLAY GAMES
Damn! you let your meds run out again didn't ya?

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#99844 Jul 14, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! you let your meds run out again didn't ya?
Who is that person anyhow? I've seen em referred to as William, I always ignored em, but seems some folks think he might have done some shady things in the past. Kinda creepy to be acting like such a fruitcake.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#99845 Jul 14, 2012
BLAZIN wrote:
<quoted text> And I'm guessing by the way you are expressing your feelings your just another Low life crack head how's them front teeth holding up to all that meth ?
LMFAO
this is better than comedy central
the 1st wonderin

Sarasota, FL

#99846 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>who is the other wonderin?
been wonderin bout that myself
the 1st wonderin

Sarasota, FL

#99847 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>who is the other wonderin?
dont know why they chose to use my screen name, wonderin if they wanted people to think it was me saying what they said to cover up something i said or ?

Since: Jul 11

Rock Hill, SC

#99848 Jul 14, 2012
Does anyone know yet which area is being searched? To the first wonderin, have they searched the area you are concerned about? The divers did search but we couldn't tell where the divers were searching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Mississippi gurl 149,708
Thieving again! 1 hr Markie 1
Donnie Tubbs 1 hr Curious 2
Let Us Pray 4 hr My Friends 1
Big brother 16 4 hr Lies Within 110
Billy Hayes arrest 8 hr guest 17
Conway 8 hr Sswhat 22 210
Mark Lynn Pearcy Status Wed MyNametoo2 5
Slain Decatur man's daughter charged in his murder (Apr '09) Wed fam friend 44
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) Sep 15 Mainer 1,072
•••
•••
Parsons Dating