Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 263062 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99871 Jul 14, 2012
Good Lord, looks like midnight is the new tweakin' hour or all the 5150's got a weekend pass.
<------sprayed...we need an industrial sized can.
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99872 Jul 14, 2012
NANCY BREWER WHO wrote:
I do no that u don't no that I'm 210 miles away right now talking to ????? And but don't worry ????????? Doing just fine . LOL ( wonderin ) He Haw He He he he Haw HawHaw He he LAMFAOBAH he he
jim?
NANCY BREWER WHO

United States

#99873 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
jim?
Who the Hell is Jim?e Asa who I beena drkin prolay don't née be tipin dis chit e yens. Morow.?''n'vc

Location hidden

#99874 Jul 14, 2012
NANCY BREWER WHO wrote:
<quoted text>Who the Hell is Jim?e Asa who I beena drkin prolay don't née be tipin dis chit e yens. Morow.?''n'vc
Must have had quite a few since your last lucid post. Gotta give you credit at the fake-out, though, you do ignorant well...so well it well....almost seems natural!
NANCY BREWER WHO

Sarasota, FL

#99876 Jul 14, 2012
Ha ct is t tc oe is tb tc eder was u no I see u wis him Aaan I teld us u wis der k .
NANCY BREWER WHO

United States

#99877 Jul 14, 2012
Ran make fishy fisky made korn mi baby make puss E

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#99878 Jul 14, 2012
go play in traffic nancy
Plick

Dickson, TN

#99879 Jul 14, 2012
Just saw this on a facebook page for Holly. I thought the search was probably in Parsons. Any ideas on why they are searching in Carroll County?
Holly Bobo Prayers
3 hours ago near Adamsville, TN via mobile.Huge thank you to all the volunteers who showed up today! Get plenty of rest and I hope to see you all back out tomorrow bright and early! Today was a rough day due to the rain but always remember this is for Holly, not us. Buses will leave Corinth Baptist Church tomorrow at 7:30am and will return again at 12:30 to pick up more volunteers. You must be 18 or older with a valid photo ID. Again, thanks to all who turned out today! We hope to hit the ground running again tomorrow and have an even bigger turnout!— with Rickey Dale Alexander.

Jason Morris
what area is the search in?

Holly Bobo Prayers
Carroll County

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#99880 Jul 14, 2012
if we just ignore her (nancy) she will just lose interest and go play somewhere else
Plick

Dickson, TN

#99881 Jul 14, 2012
Carroll County
City Information
Atwood
Bruceton
Clarksburg
Hollow Rock
Huntingdon
McKenzie
McLemoresville
Trezevant

Nearby Counties
Benton
Decatur
Gibson
Henderson
Henry
Madison
Weakley
Nancy Clara Bell Belefont

Jackson, TN

#99882 Jul 15, 2012
I READ A BLOG TODAY AND ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE THEIR TERRORIZING STORY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL THEIR OWN CITY THEY LIVE IN. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOUR OWN CITY?

ANYONE HEAR IF THE SEARCH PRODUCED ANYTHING USEFUL? HOPING.

CAPS LOCK STUCK. SORRY

Location hidden

#99883 Jul 15, 2012
Anyone look at the HB FB page? a *certain someone" posting she's so tired, has to get some rest and be up at 4 am to be back out there....LMFAO MEMEMEMEMEME! HUNDREDS of people are tired and will be back out there in the morning and they're not posting looking for back pats. GAG Every single thing that person does is only done to feed her ego and assuage her self-esteem issues..IMO.

Location hidden

#99884 Jul 15, 2012
jasper ridge wrote:
if we just ignore her (nancy) she will just lose interest and go play somewhere else
Yep :)

Location hidden

#99885 Jul 15, 2012
Plick wrote:
Just saw this on a facebook page for Holly. I thought the search was probably in Parsons. Any ideas on why they are searching in Carroll County?
Holly Bobo Prayers
3 hours ago near Adamsville, TN via mobile.Huge thank you to all the volunteers who showed up today! Get plenty of rest and I hope to see you all back out tomorrow bright and early! Today was a rough day due to the rain but always remember this is for Holly, not us. Buses will leave Corinth Baptist Church tomorrow at 7:30am and will return again at 12:30 to pick up more volunteers. You must be 18 or older with a valid photo ID. Again, thanks to all who turned out today! We hope to hit the ground running again tomorrow and have an even bigger turnout!— with Rickey Dale Alexander.
Jason Morris
what area is the search in?
Holly Bobo Prayers
Carroll County
No idea...interesting. I did see Chris Eason is searching and asked if he could bring a horse. I don't post there but I checked it out to see how the search was going, hoping they found something. Wonder why it's in Carroll County? Maybe someone here who knows where "points of interest" are can shed some light.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#99886 Jul 15, 2012
http://goo.gl/maps/TKjQ

Natchez trace state park and forest , maple creek lake.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#99887 Jul 15, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
Anyone look at the HB FB page? a *certain someone" posting she's so tired, has to get some rest and be up at 4 am to be back out there....LMFAO MEMEMEMEMEME! HUNDREDS of people are tired and will be back out there in the morning and they're not posting looking for back pats. GAG Every single thing that person does is only done to feed her ego and assuage her self-esteem issues..IMO.
1 of 2 reasons I didn't volunteer.
Gatheringfacts

Camden, AR

#99888 Jul 15, 2012
WATS-IT-2-U wrote:
http://goo.gl/maps/TKjQ
Natchez trace state park and forest , maple creek lake.
This isn't very far from where Jason Everett Nichols resides in Holladay TN.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99889 Jul 15, 2012
Holly Bobo Search Continues More Than A Year After Disappearance

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobo-S...
just mean

Franklin, TN

#99890 Jul 15, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
Not the only searcher that posted on fb about being tired. Everyone was tired and everyone was saying that they were tired. That doesn't make them about themselves. Were you out there searching? If not than how can you even have the nerve to criticize? Your *certain someone* was up very late running a fundraiser the night before. But ya. SOOOO SELF CENTERED that *certain someone*. Your personal problem with *certain someone* is uncalled for and boring. Work it out with your psychiatrist. If you don't have one... get one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lame

Franklin, TN

#99891 Jul 15, 2012
WATS-IT-2-U wrote:
<quoted text>
1 of 2 reasons I didn't volunteer.
Lame excuse. There are enough people there and they're all broken up into teams. 2 people on that search shouldn't have any weight on your decision. You people are the ones making this about something other than Holly. Not the two people that you hate. They aren't out there thinking about you... They're looking for Holly. But you are sitting here thinking and talking about them. Why? Get off your butts and off this forum and do something worthwhile instead of just talking sh** on other people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Adams 2 min RracerX 21
Zach Adams trial 3 min Ms Sassy 130
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) 21 min Ms Sassy 955
Teazers (Feb '12) 29 min Ms Sassy 229
Mr. Stone the Ginsing hunter 1 hr Ms Sassy 14
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) 2 hr Tonkas Mom 1,104
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 14 hr New To This Site 2,534
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 15 hr CLEAN IT UP 64
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 17 hr just here 856

Parsons Jobs