Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 266229 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

the 1st wonderin

United States

#99851 Jul 14, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
Does anyone know yet which area is being searched? To the first wonderin, have they searched the area you are concerned about? The divers did search but we couldn't tell where the divers were searching.
they did do a search I heard around Hog creek but i dont know who did it if so, or if they had the cadaver there either. Are you in Parsons?
BLAZIN

United States

#99852 Jul 14, 2012
Nero wrote:
u trolls want to play fing games all play games with u trolls that are left over, in this shit thread for HB, IVE NEVER SEEM BIGGER LOSER THAN ALL OF YOU WHO COME HERE TO PLAY GAMES
See what happens when you give a NEGRO to much food stamps he buys a laptop and turns in to a black troll on crack. FU you little black troll
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99853 Jul 14, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>So lame. I'm FAR from weak, and I'm not week either LOL I do have the upper hand, watch... <----- poof-you're gone.
do you know who this was? Nero ?

Since: Jul 11

United States

#99854 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
they did do a search I heard around Hog creek but i dont know who did it if so, or if they had the cadaver there either. Are you in Parsons?
No I'm not, I wish I was there. Thanks for the info., I think Jer was one of the few that was able to get there..I thought that area had been search twice already but I'm not sure it's the same section of Hog Creek.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#99855 Jul 14, 2012
Hundreds gather to continue search for Holly Bobo. http://m.wkrn.com/default.aspx...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99856 Jul 14, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
Hundreds gather to continue search for Holly Bobo. http://m.wkrn.com/default.aspx...
Have we known before now that her flip flops were black? That's what the article said!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#99857 Jul 14, 2012
_WayToGo_ wrote:
Thanks WTG, maybe they found something that will help.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#99858 Jul 14, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we known before now that her flip flops fowere black? That's what the article said!
Here is an old article (I know its from examiner.com but I only wanted the missing poster photo) with a missing persons flier for Holly and it (the black flip flops) was on there. There was in June 2011. http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-in...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99859 Jul 14, 2012
~OT~ for anyone following the lynn jackenheimer story - body found in NC in the area they were searching for her, not yet identified.

Location hidden

#99860 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
is jd =dodd?
Yes...

Location hidden

#99861 Jul 14, 2012
the 1st wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know who this was? Nero ?
Not yet :)
NANCY BREWER WHO

Antioch, TN

#99862 Jul 14, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we known before now that her flip flops were black? That's what the article said!
We hell you don't no chit. All you no is what Tony C. Wanted you to no that's what happens when lie with dogs you wake up with fleas. I heard he made an damn idiot out of you. Lol lol LAMFAO Bit?h HE Dogy.
NANCY BREWER WHO

Antioch, TN

#99863 Jul 14, 2012
Rain makes corn corn makes whiskey whiskey makes Clonethis feel a little frisky. HO

Location hidden

#99864 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is that all the contradicting information that has been circulated has been done to confuse and to misdirect everyone looking for Holly. Every time one rumor circulates, there is another that comes out that contradicts that rumor. These rumors, when placed in the right ears, become accepted as fact. It seems to me that every person that has ever drank a beer or acted up at all in their lives have been named as persons of interest by this one and that one. I have noticed the way that information is flowing, and it seems there are dueling camps, and the poster coming on here using your user name just wants to keep people confused further, or they know who you are and either are pissed at you, or they don't want the answers to your questions to be found. This is the craziest mess I have ever witnessed in my life. I believe someone or a group of people have made sure that it stays that way. Somebody doesn't want Holly found. That is my opinion. Then again, it could be that they just are bored and like playing games with such a serious situation.
I think it's just a few people with mental issues, IMO.

Location hidden

#99865 Jul 14, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was known pretty early on. Very, every early reports I think said she was wearing sneakers, but that was corrected to the black flip flops pretty quickly.

Location hidden

#99866 Jul 14, 2012
NANCY BREWER WHO wrote:
Rain makes corn corn makes whiskey whiskey makes Clonethis feel a little frisky. HO
I've been called worse by better:)))
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99867 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is that all the contradicting information that has been circulated has been done to confuse and to misdirect everyone looking for Holly. Every time one rumor circulates, there is another that comes out that contradicts that rumor. These rumors, when placed in the right ears, become accepted as fact. It seems to me that every person that has ever drank a beer or acted up at all in their lives have been named as persons of interest by this one and that one. I have noticed the way that information is flowing, and it seems there are dueling camps, and the poster coming on here using your user name just wants to keep people confused further, or they know who you are and either are pissed at you, or they don't want the answers to your questions to be found. This is the craziest mess I have ever witnessed in my life. I believe someone or a group of people have made sure that it stays that way. Somebody doesn't want Holly found. That is my opinion. Then again, it could be that they just are bored and like playing games with such a serious situation.
i dunno. Guarantee they dont know me though.
the 1st wonderin

United States

#99868 Jul 14, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not, I wish I was there. Thanks for the info., I think Jer was one of the few that was able to get there..I thought that area had been search twice already but I'm not sure it's the same section of Hog Creek.
do you know if Monica did the search there at Hogs Creek?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#99869 Jul 14, 2012
LOL
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, I don't think he even has alcohol for an excuse...alcohol makes him stupid enough to post, but the spelling I think is just the best he can do, drunk or sober.
NANCY BREWER WHO

United States

#99870 Jul 14, 2012
I do no that u don't no that I'm 210 miles away right now talking to ????? And but don't worry ????????? Doing just fine . LOL ( wonderin ) He Haw He He he he Haw HawHaw He he LAMFAOBAH he he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristie Baugus Moon 3 hr Ppp 3
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 18 hr Smh 911
April Gilliam richie wright Wed Bub 2
Scott Gulledge Tue Buddy 7
What happened to Richard Pelc? Oct 17 missingmanparsons 1
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... Oct 17 guest 72
Karen Bobo Oct 16 JoCity Reader 101
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Sep 30 Wondering 2,560

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web