Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 202,157

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#99786 Jul 14, 2012
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
wow ur so controled, what con, someone pushes back, u get week, listen troll, i been here from dasy 1 so don't think u have the upper hand. ur a joke, and by the way, this is about Holly, something u lost by cutting me down troll
Damn, I thought alcohol affected my spelling..

Location hidden

#99787 Jul 14, 2012
BLAZIN wrote:
<quoted text>Reminds me of another crack head Tony Calabrese.
Probably one of his bitches, or witches, I forget which it is...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99788 Jul 14, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
Hoping the search brings news, and that the family can pull strenght from all that show up to search.
Amen, Watching..prayers for the family and the searchers. Such a large turnout 15 months later speaks a lot to the kind of person Holly is and the kind of family the Bobos are, IMO. Praying that something is found that leads to bringing beautiful Holly home where she belongs and always has belonged.

Location hidden

#99789 Jul 14, 2012
Nero wrote:
i can see who care about HB, ur here for ur self, its a nice poduime to sit on, but dont think i know that what your here fore, all of u are a joke
I think u r sittin on somethin, somethin u can't even spell...there's a joke for ya..

Location hidden

#99790 Jul 14, 2012
BLAZIN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I was just thinking the same thing That shit so redneck I can't read it. LAMAO
LOL It's not redneck-he has a language all his own.

Location hidden

#99791 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, I thought alcohol affected my spelling..
Sadly, I don't think he even has alcohol for an excuse...alcohol makes him stupid enough to post, but the spelling I think is just the best he can do, drunk or sober.

Since: Jul 11

York, SC

#99792 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, I thought alcohol affected my spelling..
We have all had our nights but Damn. I also need to talk to jer, he has cousins and who works at the park all concused.

Location hidden

#99793 Jul 14, 2012
Having fun Nero wrote:
Play your little game there, Nero! I promise you.... You have been identified. 5 miles, heh? Guess you just couldn't keep your mouth shut. We gotcha now. Maybe we already knew that. Maybe we were waiting for some dumb criminal like yourself to get tweeked up and run their mouth... Again. Getting brave are ya? The drugs will do that. Think you've gotten away with something? Yeah... Ummm... NOT! Peek-a-boo... We see you. And so does the FBI and TBI. You got about 24 hours to turn yourself in before there will be a knock on your door. How you gonna handle it? We already know how you handled the last one. We are watching you.:) <quoted text>
Yep, they're gonna be all over him like ugly on an ape since he just said he knows where she is, IMO.

Since: Jul 11

York, SC

#99794 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Probably one of his bitches, or witches, I forget which it is...
There are both, that's why you can't keep them seperate. I wonder if they will hop a broom, and help search?

Location hidden

#99795 Jul 14, 2012
outta here..prayers for all the searchers in the morning and for the family that something leads to answers and prayers for you sweet Holly, wherever you are. Wherever she is, God and many hearts are with her.

Location hidden

#99796 Jul 14, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> There are both, that's why you can't keep them seperate. I wonder if they will hop a broom, and help search?
The itches are synonymous lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99797 Jul 14, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nero's back! You've been too long between benders, run of of cash? Yanno, I'm REALLY starting to wonder who you really are.
Charming isn't he? The Bay City Troller! A situation where the bender needs to get bent!

Location hidden

#99798 Jul 14, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>I think u r sittin on somethin, somethin u can't even spell...there's a joke for ya..
Oh wow, I love Wheel of Fortune in the morning! I’ll take an n for 100 please… a G, oh, oh, I got it Grenade!LMAO

Nero's sitting on a Grenade! YEAH I WIN!

Location hidden

#99799 Jul 14, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
The itches are synonymous lol
and interchangable at any given moment!LOL

Location hidden

#99800 Jul 14, 2012
Sending out this prayer for Holly and all those who volunteer their efforts to today’s search! May God watch over you and guide you in your endeavor.

http://missinginternational.com/#/prayers-for...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99801 Jul 14, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Sending out this prayer for Holly and all those who volunteer their efforts to today’s search! May God watch over you and guide you in your endeavor.
Well-said! And praying that weather doesn't hinder anything today!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99802 Jul 14, 2012
My, my! I go to get a little shut-eye, and all manner of creeping things comes out from under the bridge! Of course, I had to pull out my Rosietta (sic) Stone Troll-to-English Dictionary and attempt a translation! It's going to take a few hours! Perhaps if some of you would not throw them beef jerky, they would go feed elsewhere! At any rate, I'm hoping that there can be some positive ground gained today in the search for Holly!
saywhatfoo

Hamilton, Canada

#99803 Jul 14, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Amen.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#99804 Jul 14, 2012
Thoughts and prayers to all of you devoted searchers and to Holly and her family may something good comes out of this search today.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#99805 Jul 14, 2012
Volunteers launch new search for Holly Bobo
Posted: Jul 14, 2012 5:41 AM CDT
Updated: Jul 14, 2012 5:41 AM CDT
Posted by Nick Morgan - email
PARSONS, TN (WSMV)- It's been more than a year since Holly Bobo vanished from her home in Decatur County.

Now volunteers hope a new search can finally reveal clues surrounding the nursing student's disappearance.

The Community United Effort are organizing a search in neighboring Henderson County.

The CUE, an organization based in North Carolina, has been planning the search for over a month, and is expecting over 200 volunteers to help with the efforts this morning.

Holly Bobo has been missing since April 2011. She was last seen by her brother, who told police he saw a man dressed in camouflage leading her into the woods behind her home in Parsons.

Despite several search efforts and a $250,000 reward, law enforcement officials say progress in the investigation has been slow, and has provided few leads.

Law enforcement officials are still asking anyone with information about Holly's disappearance to call the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

May this be the day that Holly come's home to her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) 1 hr Circle 27
pearcys 19 hr Watching17 7
Jimbo Ramey Mon Abc123 3
1 Blessing From God Nov 23 We all can in belief 9
Who is it Jimbo is staying with? Nov 23 Kim 8
What do you think about the indians in Decatur ... Nov 22 kama sutra nutra 2
Ann Blankenship Nov 22 Truthful 13
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons People Search