Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269036 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99683 Jul 13, 2012
just looking wrote:
I would give anything to help with searches this weekend. Im in outside area of Nashville. From reading on one of the Holly pages it appears they have reached the volunteer limit. So is safe to assume one would be turned away if still try to go?
There have been a lot of people waiting and waiting to help. I can imagine they are wondering the same thing. They should have been more specific in the article. They said they were hoping for 200. I can imagine that the turn out will be triple that at the very minimum. Perfect reason for the DDQ to put on a good show!

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#99684 Jul 13, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe your right about this. Can you tell me what it shows his criminal record as? If anyone can get it for a certain amount of money then it is public records. I cant see why there would be a reason to hide it if its public right?.?.
Well sir, with all due respect, I am not hiding, but am being careful. You see, there are certain legal ramifications for me if I post someone's information in public. If you would like to register and send me a private message I will share what comes up on the report with you.

Location hidden

#99685 Jul 13, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe your right about this. Can you tell me what it shows his criminal record as? If anyone can get it for a certain amount of money then it is public records. I cant see why there would be a reason to hide it if its public right?.?.
I clicked on the criminal background report, and it said that intellius was temporarily unavailable to give the reports at that time. I will check it again.
BLAZIN SAR

United States

#99686 Jul 13, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been a lot of people waiting and waiting to help. I can imagine they are wondering the same thing. They should have been more specific in the article. They said they were hoping for 200. I can imagine that the turn out will be triple that at the very minimum. Perfect reason for the DDQ to put on a good show!
Now you know DB would not want a good show. LOL

Location hidden

#99687 Jul 13, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you very much for all the info. Its been helpful. I am not trying to be smart or anything like that at all but I would rather not hide things or seem secretive about the questions Im asking.
I would very much like to help you further. The last address showing up is in Darden. I also wish I could explain myself to you, the reason why I can't post this in public, but I can't even do that. It's frustrating.

Location hidden

#99688 Jul 13, 2012
BLAZIN SAR wrote:
<quoted text>Now you know DB would not want a good show. LOL
Yes, but HC and DLB the DDQ, will not be able to help themselves!LOL

Location hidden

#99689 Jul 13, 2012
Wondering,

Posting private information like that is a bit of a sticky wicket around here due to the threat of law suits and the drama that goes along with it.

If you really want that information from MJ I would suggest you register. Besides, registeration is free it does not give away your identity and it assures us that it is you posting as you and not a troll posting as you.
Wonderin

United States

#99690 Jul 13, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>I would very much like to help you further. The last address showing up is in Darden. I also wish I could explain myself to you, the reason why I can't post this in public, but I can't even do that. It's frustrating.
And just what got you in that position Little MJ just who were you talking to to cause that problem? Let's see would it be T.C or could it be HC? LOL HA HA HA Ho Ho HO who does MJ know? They call me the wonder they call me the wonder I Rome around and around and around and around well I'm as happy as a clown. You know it come on sing it with me.

Location hidden

#99691 Jul 13, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>And just what got you in that position Little MJ just who were you talking to to cause that problem? Let's see would it be T.C or could it be HC? LOL HA HA HA Ho Ho HO who does MJ know? They call me the wonder they call me the wonder I Rome around and around and around and around well I'm as happy as a clown. You know it come on sing it with me.
I'm the lucky one...never had the displeasure of having talked to either one, mr. imposter....here's a song for you since you like music so much :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#99692 Jul 13, 2012
I read yesterday on twitter that they will be sending another group of volunteers to search at 12pm. I don't know if you have to RSVP for that group too though. JMO
saywhatfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#99693 Jul 13, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>And just what got you in that position Little MJ just who were you talking to to cause that problem? Let's see would it be T.C or could it be HC? LOL HA HA HA Ho Ho HO who does MJ know? They call me the wonder they call me the wonder I Rome around and around and around and around well I'm as happy as a clown. You know it come on sing it with me.
How sad you must be?:( Isn't there a crisis line you can call in your area?

Location hidden

#99694 Jul 13, 2012
saywhatfoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad you must be?:( Isn't there a crisis line you can call in your area?
Would it really be a loss if there wasn't?
saywhatfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#99695 Jul 13, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it really be a loss if there wasn't?
I hear ya! Karma's only a bitch if I am tho' lol....

Location hidden

#99696 Jul 13, 2012
saywhatfoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya! Karma's only a bitch if I am tho' lol....
You're Too Funny - I've been meaning to applaud you on that fairy bullshitter comment from last week! LOL You can really put it out there!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99697 Jul 13, 2012
NancyDrew2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently taking Rosietta Stone's "Troll" classes. I should be proficient enough in a couple of days to be able to distinguish a troll from a bonafide doughnut-eating, gun-toting, country-loving, boat-owning poster. Back to my lesson now!
RS: "Repeat after me. TC is a troll!"
Me: "TC is a troll. TC is a troll."
By George, I think I've got it!(Karen, you might want to purchase this course! I don't think they'll ever welcome us here with open arms until we master "Troll.")
LOL! I think you've got "troll" and sarcasm mastered-printing your diploma as we speak!
saywhatfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#99698 Jul 13, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Too Funny - I've been meaning to applaud you on that fairy bullshitter comment from last week! LOL You can really put it out there!
You offer a great degree of haha as well. And I thank you.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99699 Jul 13, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont ferget DLB
If you're speaking of whom I think, I didn't see her on there..didn't see any DLB's that looked like familiar names.

Location hidden

#99700 Jul 13, 2012
ya'll musta not listened to my song this morning...i thought it so appropriate too, lol....
Wondering Tooo

United States

#99701 Jul 13, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're speaking of whom I think, I didn't see her on there..didn't see any DLB's that looked like familiar names.
Maby u should take a closer look things AIN'T always what they seem.????? Already signed up. By the way anyone seen my good buddy Jer today we need a little more humor today. Every one else is to serious.Don't even know him and already like him LOL.
Wondering Tooo

United States

#99702 Jul 13, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
ya'll musta not listened to my song this morning...i thought it so appropriate too, lol....
Stick to the you know the rest. M.J Hmmm MJ that reminds me of another tune sound familiar MJ?? I always feel like somebodys watching meeee an I have no privacy.I always feel like somebody watching me and there playing tricks on me.( I see you )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pettigrew Cartel (Sep '11) 2 hr JER29 43
Girl at gas station beside DG Mon Guest 3
Bath Springs Swingers Club Mon Golden drumsticks 1
married women Mon dmartin 1
Danielle Hart Feb 18 Guest 1
Zach Adams trial Feb 18 JER29 208
Faith Feb 18 passerby 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance