Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 226288 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#98990 Jul 4, 2012
He lives over in Perry County by the river and calls himself the big TG

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#98991 Jul 4, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
He lives over in Perry County by the river and calls himself the big TG
Yes Big TG, thanks for correction. I know some wrote it off but it was an interesting post to me.

Charlotte, NC

#98992 Jul 4, 2012
still lookin wrote:
<quoted text>when was it posted and by whom? I have knowledge of someone with a crush on the one in DC...
I saw a post where someone considered him good looking, and seem to be interested. That post was on the thread in his name. I fell to see the attrction but to each his own.:)

Charlotte, NC

#98993 Jul 4, 2012
river rat wrote:
<quoted text>
hi. Just dropped in to see if any new news has come up about Holly. I see that some of the same comedians are still here day noon and night since I was here about 4 months ago! I was hoping to find that this forum was being taken more seriously by everyone instead it looks like its turned into a complete game show. I'm glad to see you said what you did in this post. Hopefully at least some people will get it through there heads so hopefully they will shut up or move the jokes aside for the many who are making an effort to bring Holly home. Again, I'm really glad you posted this message. Hopefully the jokers won't run you out like the others whom are at least trying. There's a big difference in people who talk about how much they care 24 hours a day and the ones who get up off there butts to help look for her. Shame on those you christians who joke and laugh and make fun of those trying to find her and asking for help. I also don't get how hiding and being afraid will change anything. I was reading one post earlier that was a really meaningful and powerful message, I hope they haven't run them off for good. But then again why would anyone want to come in here to be bashed and have bibles slung at them. All everyone in here seems to do in here is fight and put each other down and try to run everyone else out who aren't in their little club. They should change this topic to CHRISTIAN WANNABE GAME SHOW HOSTS.
River Rat in the post you said, and I quote"I also don't get how hiding and being afraid will change anything" did you mean that, or was that just more of the talk you spoke of?
Some of us tried to help you to help Holly but when we ask you a question you run away, rather than even trying to answer the question. So if your going to talk the talk, then be ready to walk, the walk.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#98994 Jul 4, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Big TG, thanks for correction. I know some wrote it off but it was an interesting post to me.
Maybe a truck went down to the boat dock to meet the boat to get rid of evidence that morning?
Believe a white truck was seen at the boat dock that morning.

Charlotte, NC

#98995 Jul 4, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a truck went down to the boat dock to meet the boat to get rid of evidence that morning?
Believe a white truck was seen at the boat dock that morning.
A full size truck or a small truck? I'm thinking this poster did in fact see something, maybe evidence of this crime, maybe evidence of another crime but I do believe they saw something that concerned them deeply.

Central KY

#98996 Jul 4, 2012
Just wonderin does RR know Delta who swam a channel and needed a boat to carry evidence out?

Charlotte, NC

#98997 Jul 4, 2012
JER29 wrote:
W17 do you remember who else used the word hinky? Wait let me code it for you 1213g456a789m098b654l321e123r0 987.
Lol..I guess it was said so much, I picked it up. I had to stop myself the other day from posting," true that". Thanks for your concern to Jer, it didn't go unnoticed.

Central KY

#98998 Jul 4, 2012
W17 Im slow tonight, I just got the large object, deep water and boat connection. I forgot who posted that but they were suppose to have viewed a refrig being dumped and then mentioned paradise as in landing. The boat owner was hinted at as well. My my look who hides and plays games then gives me down the road for being a game player. Would you like a 25' boat too, so would I. If there is a connection dont just be careful be very careful. Once again Im learning all isnt what it seems.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#98999 Jul 4, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
did anybody notice the weird post by some cinta person? I copied and put that in google translator, and it said something like i like reading and blood blood blood...somebody go check it out...i have to run out a little while...its weird, and there is a website listed...i certainly didn't look it up, call me paranoid but I've had plenty of computer viruses already...its very very strange to see that on the parsons tn forum
I just looked & my translator got "Love reading Immaculate Blood"- I googled the poster, Cerita Silat and she's an author, so I'm guessing plugging her book - but why on the Parsons forum WTH knows, unless she just put it all over Topix.

Location hidden

#99000 Jul 4, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol..I guess it was said so much, I picked it up. I had to stop myself the other day from posting," true that". Thanks for your concern to Jer, it didn't go unnoticed.
I thought he was talking about G LOL I said it once on here and G apparently liked it so much, she/he started using it in just about every post. hahaha

Central KY

#99001 Jul 4, 2012
I remember now, D.Graves of G.and G.Construction. The Paradise Landing site was on the construction website. Tri City Concrete was a letter of reference that G and G used. T.C.C. was close to the location Hollys cell phone was suppose to have been found and wasnt D.G. on sams blog? Someone else posted that large campaign donations were made to certain politicans as well. Who were the men that dumped the refrig?

Central KY

#99002 Jul 4, 2012
Wonderin River Rat is that serious enough for you?

Charlotte, NC

#99003 Jul 4, 2012
JER29 wrote:
W17 Im slow tonight, I just got the large object, deep water and boat connection. I forgot who posted that but they were suppose to have viewed a refrig being dumped and then mentioned paradise as in landing. The boat owner was hinted at as well. My my look who hides and plays games then gives me down the road for being a game player. Would you like a 25' boat too, so would I. If there is a connection dont just be careful be very careful. Once again Im learning all isnt what it seems.
Don't feel bad, I forgot about the post from Delta. It was scyer or somethhing like that, yes we should both remember things are not as they seem. Yeah they should listen to their own advice.

Location hidden

#99006 Jul 4, 2012
JER29 wrote:
I remember now, D.Graves of G.and G.Construction. The Paradise Landing site was on the construction website. Tri City Concrete was a letter of reference that G and G used. T.C.C. was close to the location Hollys cell phone was suppose to have been found and wasnt D.G. on sams blog? Someone else posted that large campaign donations were made to certain politicans as well. Who were the men that dumped the refrig?
I don't think D.G. was on "Sam's" blog - he posted on his now defunt :::snort::: FB page that D.G. was an awesome person and thanking him for all his help in allowing him on his property...of course, now that he's admitted he's never stepped foot in TN, we can throw that out...but D.G. is the one person I don't think he gossiped about.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99009 Jul 4, 2012
So were the waters around Paradise Landing searched?

Central KY

#99013 Jul 4, 2012
CT I found the Graves connection mentioned in sams blog. It is John Graves a partner that is mentioned. He is the one ided as finding Hollys lunch purse on his property. Nothing is mentioned about D.G. there. Also the 2 men and blond haired girl seen in the road at night in Wildersville TN was on this blog. At least we know where info is at.

Location hidden

#99016 Jul 4, 2012
JER29 wrote:
CT I found the Graves connection mentioned in sams blog. It is John Graves a partner that is mentioned. He is the one ided as finding Hollys lunch purse on his property. Nothing is mentioned about D.G. there. Also the 2 men and blond haired girl seen in the road at night in Wildersville TN was on this blog. At least we know where info is at.
The 2 men and blond girl was on his blog after he heard it elsewhere...nothing there was ever new news. I thought her lunch purse was found on DG's property?
zengal

Conroe, TX

#99018 Jul 4, 2012
There are so many theories concerning this case and I just wish something would surface that would heat the case up and finally give everyone the answers they seek. Its scary as the mother of a teenage girl to know that somewhere out here is someone who can abduct a beautiful young woman and get away with it. I'm scared to even let my daughter out of my sight for a minute. I've always been protective, but nothing like I am now... I hope Holly and the bobo family can find some semblance of peace soon.

Location hidden

#99019 Jul 5, 2012
zengal wrote:
There are so many theories concerning this case and I just wish something would surface that would heat the case up and finally give everyone the answers they seek. Its scary as the mother of a teenage girl to know that somewhere out here is someone who can abduct a beautiful young woman and get away with it. I'm scared to even let my daughter out of my sight for a minute. I've always been protective, but nothing like I am now... I hope Holly and the bobo family can find some semblance of peace soon.
It is horrifying to think this could happen, even more horrifying since it was right from her own carport, her own home. I don't have daughters, but I have young teen nieces and I worry about them constantly. The abductions, rapes, murders, etc of young women seems to be on the rise, at least to me. I pray daily that one way or another, they'll get answers. I just can't even imagine what their lives must be like :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Rushing (Apr '13) 9 hr saddened 38
gayla teague 13 hr MsTow 4
Dog 14 hr Tricia 2
Hot nurse Sun Ledbetter 1
Tony Young Sun mike 9
Football ticket prices Sun frydaphuckersalready 3
Marriage license Sun Just Me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages