Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 261149 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#99048 Jul 5, 2012
I do believe you are correct if my memory serves me correctly.
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>If I remember right, and I am not sure that I do, but didn't scryer say that it was in a very deep part of the river that he saw them dumping the fridge?

Since: Jul 11

Clover, SC

#99049 Jul 5, 2012
Anon768 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's her nickname
I really hope she is doing better, this has to be weighing heavy on her too. Sometimes things get the better of us, some things more than others.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#99050 Jul 5, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I never heard that F she obviously didn't learn her lesson. I wonder if it's because of a drug problem. So sad especially after what happened that she would carry on a high risk lifestyle.
Yes its very sad and I'm not trying to trash talk her either cause I really do hope she gets it together and out of all that shit. However I dont believe she would ever purposely try and bring harm to Holly and think it was wrong the way stuff went down and now I don't think some people will ever speak again cause they chose to act based on their emotional state at the time and make assumptions and in my personal opinion push the people that could help them away. Its just unreal the way something like this can destroy everything in its path and seems to seriously have no end in sight.

Location hidden

#99051 Jul 5, 2012
JER29 wrote:
FTFU have you ever heard of anyone refer to N.B. as Nat or is it a common nickname used for her?
Yep

Location hidden

#99052 Jul 5, 2012
WaytoGo_ wrote:
OT--There has been a POI in the Mickey Shunick case. There is supposed to be an announcement today or tomorrow.
Did he confess? He is booked on kidnapping and 1st degree murder.

Location hidden

#99053 Jul 5, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, not sure how to ask this other than just straight out. How does anyone know or draw the conclusion that they weren't related? I heard one was a very pretty young girl out feeding her horse early in the morning. Another one was also a pretty blonde, and there was some binoculars found. I believe both of these happened within a week prior to Holly being snatched. Holly is blonde, has a horse, and was snatched from her yard. These girls had a man looking at them in their home. Here is the point I'm getting at. The sex trade of the women you speak of, they are basically lower levels of the sex industry. I know people who have been in the strip club, and the girls aren't high class. As I have read and studied sex trafficking, there are also high levels of trafficking, just like there are higher paid call pgirls or whatever. What if, and I am speaking hypothetically here, because I don't know anything for sure, but what if a beautiful blue eyed blonde could be sold for lets say $500,000 to somebody from some far off country or whatever. I know it seems far fetched, but the drug industry and sex industry go hand in hand. If we are talking low level drugs and low level sex trade, couldn't we also be talking high level drugs and high level sex trade? Again, I am just thinking outside the box. With the peeping tom incidents, drug trade, sex trade, and corruption and cover up and big broom sweeping everything away, could all of this not fit together?
Did you hear about the incident of the man coming to a girls house saying he was their to trim trees? Her brother was home so he took off but she really does resemble Holly. I wonder who that guy was now that I think about it I never really heard anymore about it but it was reported. Never seen so many no good creeps in such a small area in my life. Shady people hang with shady people and in a area so small I can see how everything seems to be connected in some way or another. I think you may be on to something with the larger scale cover up involving the things you mentioned.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99054 Jul 5, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he confess? He is booked on kidnapping and 1st degree murder.
I don't know if he confessed. He is a registered SO. There is a press conference tomorrow at 1pm. Maybe they will release some details of his arrest then. I am hoping he will, at least, if guilty, lead them to Mickey. I won't hold my breath, though, for him and people like him to have a conscience. JMO
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#99055 Jul 5, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, not sure how to ask this other than just straight out. How does anyone know or draw the conclusion that they weren't related? I heard one was a very pretty young girl out feeding her horse early in the morning. Another one was also a pretty blonde, and there was some binoculars found. I believe both of these happened within a week prior to Holly being snatched. Holly is blonde, has a horse, and was snatched from her yard. These girls had a man looking at them in their home. Here is the point I'm getting at. The sex trade of the women you speak of, they are basically lower levels of the sex industry. I know people who have been in the strip club, and the girls aren't high class. As I have read and studied sex trafficking, there are also high levels of trafficking, just like there are higher paid call girls or whatever. What if, and I am speaking hypothetically here, because I don't know anything for sure, but what if a beautiful blue eyed blonde could be sold for lets say $500,000 to somebody from some far off country or whatever. I know it seems far fetched, but the drug industry and sex industry go hand in hand. If we are talking low level drugs and low level sex trade, couldn't we also be talking high level drugs and high level sex trade? Again, I am just thinking outside the box. With the peeping tom incidents, drug trade, sex trade, and corruption and cover up and big broom sweeping everything away, could all of this not fit together?
If it is a sex thing why hasn't Holly been taken before now? By sex trade standards, Holly would be too old for what those perverts want unless there is a skill she has.(Perhaps her nursing training) Holly was taken by someone with an agenda! There are beautiful blond girls all over our country! Her abduction is local and vindictive!!
I think drugs are involved and Holly is a casuality!! If you owe cartel money, they will collect!!

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#99056 Jul 5, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> It seems it would be completely incompetent for TBI to brush of a modeling business card as unimportant, not once but twice, unless they already no who they are looking for to me. They are certainly aware of the pervs that pray on young women, so who in their right mind would just blow her off, without a reason? JMO
That is a good question, but I promise on everything that is good and right that this is the truth. I know this young lady very well, and she is a sweet girl, who searched a whole lot, and is the same age. She runs to me every time she sees me and hugs my neck. I would bank on what she told me to be truth. There are one of two things that I can think of that would be the case of why they didn't want the card. One is what you mentioned, the other, well, it ain't so good. I don't even wanna write it, to tell the truth. I've learned how my words can be held against me for stating opinions, and remember, I am easy to find now.

Location hidden

#99057 Jul 5, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the incident of the man coming to a girls house saying he was their to trim trees? Her brother was home so he took off but she really does resemble Holly. I wonder who that guy was now that I think about it I never really heard anymore about it but it was reported. Never seen so many no good creeps in such a small area in my life. Shady people hang with shady people and in a area so small I can see how everything seems to be connected in some way or another. I think you may be on to something with the larger scale cover up involving the things you mentioned.
I did hear of that one, and know exactly who you speak of. Good grief. I forgot about that one...so much stuff in one little place is the truth ain't it. Don't forget Heather Sullivan either. Was there ever an ID given on any of the peeping tom incidents? Did they ever put a description together? Ever release it to the public? Would make sense to do so to me. We know the answers to those questions. WHY?

Location hidden

#99058 Jul 5, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is a sex thing why hasn't Holly been taken before now? By sex trade standards, Holly would be too old for what those perverts want unless there is a skill she has.(Perhaps her nursing training) Holly was taken by someone with an agenda! There are beautiful blond girls all over our country! Her abduction is local and vindictive!!
I think drugs are involved and Holly is a casuality!! If you owe cartel money, they will collect!!
You could very well be right. However, not all perverts want little girls that are underage. I am sure it would be much harder to sneek them around or take them out of the country. Just as I said earlier, I am just trying to think outside the box without any preconceived notions. Just throwing out a whole lot of what ifs. Maybe it is local, but there sure are a whole lot of other missing 20 yr olds that look just like her. I guess I should also say that I found a sex story some time back while digging for information. It was written in a form that was supposedly fiction, but actually seemed way too real, and was written in a diary form. The same site where the stories are has a forum....and you know from experience how people are united together from forums. Call me crazy, but I think its at least a possibility. It is also a possibility that Holly could have been the exact intended target for a personal vendetta. I just think the other girls and the peeping toms incidents and the collection of perverts and drugs and big money in one area, and not to mention the big broom lend some credence to at least considering this possibility. JMO

Central KY

#99059 Jul 5, 2012
CWH if drug money was owed and this was a payback why do you think she was taken instead of killing her by her car?

Location hidden

#99060 Jul 5, 2012
JER29 wrote:
CWH if drug money was owed and this was a payback why do you think she was taken instead of killing her by her car?
hmmmmm very good question Jer....good question indeed...much easier to kill her if they wanted her dead right on the spot than to abduct her....I haven't thought of that...you know this is exactly the kind of things we needed to have been doing all along, thinking together, instead, we've been diverted, mislead, and every thing else under the sun

Central KY

#99061 Jul 5, 2012
MJ working togather on topix what would the other forums say? We have a reputation to live up to dont we? Theres no time like the present to begin to do as you suggest.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#99062 Jul 5, 2012
Check the news.....Arrest in the Mickey Shunick case. My oldest friend in the world is a cop in Church Point.

http://shreveporttimes.com/article/20120705/N... |topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#99063 Jul 5, 2012
Does this guy's name ring a bell with anyone in the area?

Location hidden

#99064 Jul 5, 2012
JER29 wrote:
This is what I always wondered about too - they could have killed her right there or taken her into the woods, raped and killed her and left her there...they took her with them for a reason, IMO. Also, when LE showed up so quickly and they heard all that was going on, they could have killed her, left her and ran..much easier to run without her than with her.

Location hidden

#99065 Jul 5, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmm very good question Jer....good question indeed...much easier to kill her if they wanted her dead right on the spot than to abduct her....I haven't thought of that...you know this is exactly the kind of things we needed to have been doing all along, thinking together, instead, we've been diverted, mislead, and every thing else under the sun
Exactly -I've always thought their original plan, whatever it may have been, went wrong by Clint being home and/or the fast response. If the figured on Clint not being home, they figured no-one would even miss her until probably evening.

Location hidden

#99066 Jul 5, 2012
LaHere wrote:
Check the news.....Arrest in the Mickey Shunick case. My oldest friend in the world is a cop in Church Point.
http://shreveporttimes.com/article/20120705/N... |topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
I'm so glad they've made an arrest, not glad that they haven't found Mickey yet :( Thanks for the update..please keep us posted as you get info if you would?

Location hidden

#99067 Jul 5, 2012
LaHere wrote:
Does this guy's name ring a bell with anyone in the area?
Not for me LA...are there connections...I'm bout to crash, but will dig and see what I can find. Seems there are a whole hell of a lot of sex offenders doesn't it? Is there any more info at all anywhere on the web? Grrrrrrr....it makes me so angry these pervs are let go after minimum time served only to catch another offense with a couple of years served, then let out again. There needs to be something done. I also wonder if there's a gathering place for sex offenders. Do they seek one another out, or is this just an epidemic of them everywhere? So glad there has been an arrest, and can't wait for the press release.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 43 min just me 850
Disappearing Evidence 2 hr R P Coltrane 4
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 3 hr Franco 2,530
Who is the Townsend Man? 4 hr MJ III 3
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 10 hr Worried neighbor 39
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) 12 hr JER29 155
Doyle and Parrot 15 hr guest 1
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants (Jan '15) 22 hr JER29 71

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web