Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249314 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Wonderin

United States

#98828 Jul 3, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it someone named Zack
is Train Zack?
Cvt6702

Toledo, OH

#98829 Jul 3, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Cvt when you stated in one of your recent posts that you were "no longer a God fearing woman", you lost credibility in relations to having a true "gift". The word fear (in biblical terms) actually means to "revere" or to hold in reverence in a place of most high respect. If God has no place in your "gift" you DO NOT have a "gift" from God. True gifts of the spirit are given only by God.
God has everything to do with my gift, and I have been grateful to him for helping me g et information on lost and murdered people, and he asked me to use that gift to help people.
God and I talk every day, and my problem is not with God at all but the attitude of people like you who wave the bible and preach and refuse to believe that God bestows these gifts on others not just Jesus, in that Lifetime.
Jesus is no longer here in person but if he was people would disrespect him and dispute his gifts just as they did in his lifetime.
When i said i was no longer a God fearing woman I was responding a little flip to the person who said she was God Fearing, and I said I am no longer a god fearing woman, because god and I talk each day and are on a first name basis, and I ask him all the time, Dear God how am I going to get those bible waving fools to believe I am talking to you and its from you that I get this gift and this information to pass on in a helpful way.
I would like you to try an experiment and pray before bed tonight and ask God if he will give you a sign in a dream or thought to verify that yes he is giving me the information on missing and murdered people.
Maybe he will appear to you in person the way he does me sometimes.
he normally appears to me as an older white h aired man.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#98830 Jul 3, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
is Train Zack?
No - different people but both are supposedly friends of Austin

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#98831 Jul 3, 2012
CT who me?

Columbia, SC

#98832 Jul 3, 2012
OT...Sad day here in Tennessee, it is being reported Andy Griffith passed away. I will miss his wonderful way of telling a story, he will be remembered by those stories. RIP Sheriff Taylor.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#98833 Jul 3, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
what are the reasons to suspect Backus Barnett and Kennamore?

None

Location hidden

#98834 Jul 3, 2012
OH REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> I Think your wrong on that . By the way is Le aware that the white trash whore you refere to as a daughter was seeing TB? Is she the same one he was pimping out ? Or was she the one helping him with the girls? Was your mother the same way?
You must suck at poker

Location hidden

#98835 Jul 3, 2012
OH REALLY wrote:
What's wrong Jer the wheel get to spinning to fast for ya? The only question needs to be answered here is why did C? And Corey ? Ride to saltilo on the night of 4/16 when he was suppose to be talking to Le. Not smoking pot.
Cmon at least get the names right.

Location hidden

#98836 Jul 3, 2012
OH REALLY wrote:
The only question That needs to be answered here is why did C? Stand there listening to them talk? Was this something he done often ? How often did he watch his sister? Perv.
Round and round you go and less and less you really know.

Since: Jul 12

Medon, TN

#98837 Jul 3, 2012
This is a bunch of craziness!!
Hello

Parsons, TN

#98838 Jul 3, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
is Train Zack?
Zack Adams, Jason Autry, Shayne Austin
flower

Ashland, KY

#98839 Jul 3, 2012
Have read here really sparingly lately, but just had to mention (and sorry if it has already been discussed) that a 13 yr old girl from Shelbyville disappeared over 12 days ago. She packed a bag-and has apparently run away before-so, she is classified as a runaway. Her missing poster says that she may be in the company of a 19 yr old man...what gets me about this is- not even a description of the man she might be with .Come on if a man is suspected and you know he's 19 LE, then you must know what he looks like-I mean, white? Black? Hispanic? So, sad...no amber alert, no nothing for this child. I can't at the moment remember her last name hmm, starts with a B-But, her first name is Joanna Cheyanne- her family has an online petition to try to get an amber alert issued.

Toronto, Canada

#98840 Jul 3, 2012
flower wrote:
Have read here really sparingly lately, but just had to mention (and sorry if it has already been discussed) that a 13 yr old girl from Shelbyville disappeared over 12 days ago. She packed a bag-and has apparently run away before-so, she is classified as a runaway. Her missing poster says that she may be in the company of a 19 yr old man...what gets me about this is- not even a description of the man she might be with .Come on if a man is suspected and you know he's 19 LE, then you must know what he looks like-I mean, white? Black? Hispanic? So, sad...no amber alert, no nothing for this child. I can't at the moment remember her last name hmm, starts with a B-But, her first name is Joanna Cheyanne- her family has an online petition to try to get an amber alert issued.
Thanks for that F - so sad they don't get the word out. The family must be numb with apprehension about her.
http://cheatersflorida.wordpress.com/2012/06/...
Story on another young blonde female missing - from Bill Warner's website

Central KY

#98841 Jul 3, 2012
JBELWOD just another day on topix,off topic. You might as well join in.

Central KY

#98842 Jul 3, 2012
CVT this white haired man you call god does he also have a white jacket and clipboard with him? That would be you doctor a real one checking on your progress. The spirits may be your nurses telling you its going to be ok. Are there others on your ward?

Central KY

#98843 Jul 3, 2012
CT would post 98727 do it?

Location hidden

#98844 Jul 3, 2012
CVT...first of all, you brought Jesus to the forum, posting he needed your help.

Second of all, whatever info you think you have/know, go search for HB yourself. You're the one with the "visions" or whatever you want to call them. Actions speak louder than words.

Third of all, I'm glad you don't give a crap about what church I attend or what I believe in. Don't blame us for you inability to really find HB. Excuses! Excuses!

Go find her or sthu! If you are for real, you wouldn't get clues. You'd get facts as in location, how, why, when, and where. Get over yourself.
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all lets leave Jesus and the Bible out of this that is not what this is about.
I posted the psychic clues here that I believe about the Holly case hoping someone from that area might take some of the clues and out of curosity try to help solve the case by following some of the clues.
For example could someone interested in helping solve the case listen to what i said about the burial spot and knowing the area maybe they could at least check that clue out and see if its possible someone did bury someone in that area?
I have been right enough times in my psychic information over the past twenty five years to believe I could e helpful in this case if you bvible wavers would leave the book on the sh elf and believe whatever you choose to believe, and take my clues here and see if it might help solve the case of what happened to this poor girl.
I don't give a damn what church you go to or what you believe in as a scientific m ind gathering information from a repository in the universe which has proven accurate time and again I believe I could be helpful if some of you would cut out the bull shit discussions and try to help me find holly from my psychic clues I am posting.
Wonderin

United States

#98845 Jul 3, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Zack Adams, Jason Autry, Shayne Austin
thank you very much. I appreciate your braveness.
Wonderin

United States

#98846 Jul 3, 2012
Anyone have the name or any info on kennamores uncle that is sopoisibly in prison for kidnapping?

Location hidden

#98847 Jul 3, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
Anyone have the name or any info on kennamores uncle that is sopoisibly in prison for kidnapping?
PMing is better for the info you want cause most are not going to put that kind of info on here and really they shouldn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 17 min Long time poker 480
Riverside video camera thread? 14 hr dusty 51
Candace Horn Fri intrio 6
News Possible plea deal discussed in Holly Bobo's sl... Fri Not Going There 23
mary from food giant (Dec '12) Feb 21 Venus 6
Terry Pirtle Feb 21 A little 3
Love what matters Feb 19 Love what matters 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance