Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 267606 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#98414 Jun 28, 2012
MTOIO Im not sure. 1 of our new mystery posters adl15 posted 2 names Robert Carter and Terry Odle with does that ring a bell and old memories. I guess after we play 20 questions something will appear about them.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#98415 Jun 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
If this is NN doing all this, all I can say is, the man is ignorant. The Feds get really ticked off when people take it upon themselves to do their work for them. If caught, someone is going to prison. Out...
Well either I'm slipping or NN, TC or whatever you want to call him has created an epidemic of paranoia and all someone has to do to conceal their identity is throw out a couple of his one liners. I guess we can just all blame it on the crazy guy.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#98416 Jun 28, 2012
JER29 wrote:
MTOIO Im not sure. 1 of our new mystery posters adl15 posted 2 names Robert Carter and Terry Odle with does that ring a bell and old memories. I guess after we play 20 questions something will appear about them.
Well hopefully someone knows who these people are

Toronto, Canada

#98418 Jun 28, 2012
OH REALLY wrote:
Hell I have never seen anything like this.
Are you referring to the case as a whole or...?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#98419 Jun 28, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
Small corrections: Yes, you did. Your lie detector worked great. I suspected and in the end was right and everyone else realized the truth.:-)
Not so sure, though, unless she or someone :)) gets & tracks the IP on that one particular post to be absolutely positive. Sad if there are actually 2 that evil out there, IMO. But again, the more attention it gets, the longer it'll stay.

Toronto, Canada

#98420 Jun 28, 2012
OT - A little bit of humor to brighten the day:

My darling , my lover , my beautiful wife,
marrying you has scewed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming,
That's why I always wake up screaming.

Kind,intelligent,,loving and hot,
This describes everything you are not.

Love may be beautiful , love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was
pissed.

I thought that I could love no other...
that is , until I met your brother.

Roses are red , violets are blue , sugar is sweet and so are you,
But the roses are wilting , the violets are dead , the sugar bowl's empty , and so is your head.

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic line first and the least romantic line last.
More later.

Location hidden

#98421 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Well either I'm slipping or NN, TC or whatever you want to call him has created an epidemic of paranoia and all someone has to do to conceal their identity is throw out a couple of his one liners. I guess we can just all blame it on the crazy guy.
There are more ways than that to tell, but not worth the time to decipher until time tells.

Location hidden

#98422 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say after reading some more, that person's kinda blowing it by overdoing the one liners, KWIM? I can also tell he doesn't know computers and tracing methods well, IMO :)

Location hidden

#98423 Jun 28, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
OT - A little bit of humor to brighten the day:
My darling , my lover , my beautiful wife,
marrying you has scewed up my life.
I see your face when I am dreaming,
That's why I always wake up screaming.
Kind,intelligent,,loving and hot,
This describes everything you are not.
Love may be beautiful , love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was
pissed.
I thought that I could love no other...
that is , until I met your brother.
Roses are red , violets are blue , sugar is sweet and so are you,
But the roses are wilting , the violets are dead , the sugar bowl's empty , and so is your head.
These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic line first and the least romantic line last.
More later.
LOL!!! Literally! THanks for the giggle. I'm in a fantastic mood today, I see there's no talk of Holly and people just encouraging dees to post more, so I'm not gonna ruin a great mood with this stuff today-have to agree with ohreally...out! Have a good day/evening (almost) all!

Location hidden

#98424 Jun 28, 2012
OH REALLY wrote:
Hell I have never seen anything like this.
You just cant make this kind of crazy up that's to sure

Toronto, Canada

#98425 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
You just cant make this kind of crazy up that's to sure
You got that right FTFU - strangest case ever - no wonder Nancy Grace didn't do another episode

Location hidden

#98426 Jun 28, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more ways than that to tell, but not worth the time to decipher until time tells.
Its pretty simple I believe the information known seals the deal.
Don't know why they wanna keep stirring shit up but hell I do understand the anger and frustration.

Location hidden

#98427 Jun 28, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right FTFU - strangest case ever - no wonder Nancy Grace didn't do another episode
I thought these train wreck cases are her speciality though, lol

Toronto, Canada

#98428 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought these train wreck cases are her speciality though, lol
Train wreck cases maybe but not cases where LE doesn't release new info for almost a whole year or where eyewitness accounts in the MSM are so twisted that they belong in a murder mystery magazine or book

Location hidden

#98429 Jun 28, 2012
I wonder if people ever stop and think how easily most can be influenced? I was thinking about that lately and its actually quite disturbing really. Say I was a suspect or a accomplice and wanted to control the flow of information who better to contact then the SAR guy who "appears" to be the only one looking for Holly. All a person would need to do is feed him info mixed with enough truth that it passes the smell test and then the rest is history and they can sit back and let him do all the deflecting and spread all the misinformation. Is this what has happened? Hell I don't know but it sounds right to me. I remember the poster UR one time asked the question as to why would someone give false info just to throw him off or something like that and although I think some people have just screwed with this guy after he pissed them off enough I think people would give him false info because he has made himself the perfect target and has caused the exact response some wanted to happen and they did nothing really besides feed him some info. Just my thoughts

Location hidden

#98430 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Its pretty simple I believe the information known seals the deal.

Not really, because info was shared, but I see what you're saying :)

Don't know why they wanna keep stirring shit up but hell I do understand the anger and frustration.
This is absolutely the wrong way to vent that anger and frustration, though. It's just wrong, no matter who it is. Hell, there's so much wrong with this case and the people surrounding it (NOT saying the family, but others surrounding it), I wouldn't know even where to start...just have to deal with it one crazy at a time.

Toronto, Canada

#98431 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
I wonder if people ever stop and think how easily most can be influenced? I was thinking about that lately and its actually quite disturbing really. Say I was a suspect or a accomplice and wanted to control the flow of information who better to contact then the SAR guy who "appears" to be the only one looking for Holly. All a person would need to do is feed him info mixed with enough truth that it passes the smell test and then the rest is history and they can sit back and let him do all the deflecting and spread all the misinformation. Is this what has happened? Hell I don't know but it sounds right to me. I remember the poster UR one time asked the question as to why would someone give false info just to throw him off or something like that and although I think some people have just screwed with this guy after he pissed them off enough I think people would give him false info because he has made himself the perfect target and has caused the exact response some wanted to happen and they did nothing really besides feed him some info. Just my thoughts
Excellent thoughts F - and when you look at it - yes all the people he named are not the ones most people have on their radar

Location hidden

#98434 Jun 28, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
And very good thoughts they are :) The only sure thing is that that person's involvement has caused a lot of damage, in a lot of ways, to a lot of people in my opinion and it continues, with some being manipulated and don't realize it-JMO-poison flows a long way.

Location hidden

#98435 Jun 28, 2012
OH REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> I have tried real hard to keep up with this case. Even reading here when I get time but now there's nothing but lies .seems like the real and reliable information was cut off just days after it happened. There is a lot of the information in question that even I have already heard not all but most . That's why you don't know what to believe anymore. I just wish they could find her.
I have to agree..the forum has become stagnant lately as far as news because there is no new news since you can't believe anything anyone claiming to have "inside info" posts here...it's become a personal forum of sorts with personality conflicts, fights, lawsuits, and it's sad that 99% of it has nothing to do with Holly any more...most of it is about certain people's personal agendas and cornering others into filing suits themselves in order to defend themselves, IMO, so round and round it goes. Some of the very people who claim to love and be concerned for the family are causing them damage in ways they don't even know by involving them in it, IMO, all in pursuit of hatred and revenge. Sad to say, I think the case is cold and we are and have been at a dead end for many months. Hell, even most the trolls jumped ship lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#98436 Jun 28, 2012
Hello,

You haven't seen me because My computer was hacked last last night! I am still in the process of cleaning up the mess so I will not post any links until I am sure it is clear.

Someone? Sent Malware - a file named Trojan:Win32/FakeSysdef I have been running scans and pulling out bits and pieces of it all day. I am running the final scan now.

If you type in the address below it will take you to info on this malware and how to get rid of it. I suggest you print it. It goes by several aliases. There is a section on social engineering that is exactly TC's MO in this article.

You can find out about this Malware at:

microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclop...

I am behind on messages and reading. When my system is "clean for sure" I will return. I don't want to take a chance on passing this to anyone.

TC - you f'ed-up I promise you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Baptist Church (Jul '15) 1 hr guest 26
Finis E Hill (Nov '15) 5 hr guest 27
Scotty powers! (Aug '13) 23 hr Dukes 14
looking for Thu jazz 6
Charles Allen Wed Trent 6
Wesley conway Wed Watching17 9
Karen Bobo Dec 8 JER29 151

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance