Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249922 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#97316 Jun 16, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabulously Hilarious (Send those digits my way)because just today I found out that a certain “female lunatic” has my IP address but cannot figure out who I am! Imagine me rolling on the floor laughing at the time it will take her to find out that my account was opened under first name Topix, last name Friend same as my email! My ISP doesn’t even have my real name! So even if she got that far, which my ISP will not give out that info without a warrant “said lunatic” would not be able to issue documentation in my name! Try as she might …..
http://youtu.be/o-ulinxeXL4
ROFLMAO – Watch your step “said lunatic”– you don’t want to slip in that chit! Too many people around here don’t like to be threatened and are ready to pull out their pooper scoopers!
LW...the only way that person will be able to figure out who you are based on your IP address, is if they know you real name and where you live. IMO. If they don't know you, have never e-mailed you or you them, then imo, you don't have to worry. But, posting IP's of people all over the internet is a no-no.

Location hidden

#97317 Jun 16, 2012
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>And you are one heck of nothing. Stick to the subject of this thread which is Holly Bobo.
You don't know me well enough to know whether I am a something or a nothing. But I know you well enough to know you are a fraud and a liar. Bwahahahahhahahahahahhaahahaah !

tick to the subject of this thread which is Holly Bobo.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#97318 Jun 16, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LW...the only way that person will be able to figure out who you are based on your IP address, is if they know you real name and where you live. IMO. If they don't know you, have never e-mailed you or you them, then imo, you don't have to worry. But, posting IP's of people all over the internet is a no-no.
I wasn't worried about it since my IP address is not linked to my true identity it doesn't matter. He just didn't think I would call his bluff. We should give him a RY sign to hold with his other sign so it would say SAR & RY - SARRY then we could take pictures of his little ferret face and maybe dress him up in a little skirt like a cheerleader! We could make it a pink skirt for Holly!LMAO

Location hidden

#97319 Jun 16, 2012
Of course we would have to accessorize with black flip flops!

Location hidden

#97320 Jun 16, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
I am yet to see you say something useful about Hollys case.... Instead you make nothing but negative "personal" comments to other posters... and then finish with your very annoying... stick to the subject.... Grow up or go troll somewhere else....!! Your no help to Holly....!!!! Your a hinderance....!!!!
Right on the money....uh, I mean target. He has no money. And "hindrance" is why LE busted him and took his computers and cells.

Location hidden

#97321 Jun 16, 2012
Do we have an artist among us? I would like to see an artist's redition of that!LMAO
Erika

Starkville, MS

#97322 Jun 16, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Do you know anything about C&P trucking? that is the trucking company that offered to put Holly Poster/Stickers on their trucks. I was wondering how big their fleet is and what distances they travel.
I don't know anything about that company, or if its linkined to anyone in this case either..... but, I found it quite strange, given that TBI and evryone was stating that they believe Holly was still in the area and have never said otherwise... Just my opinion...

Location hidden

#97323 Jun 16, 2012
Everyone here knows Jeff Foxworthy - so I figured a new forum game….

You may be the real TC if your nutz are so numb that your teeth chatter while having your morning coffee!

You may be the real TC if your nutz are so numb that your girlfriend plays them like a xylophone for her listening pleasure!

You may be the real TC if you think IP address is the port a potty you live in!

Okay – someone else’s turn!LOL :0)
Erika

Starkville, MS

#97324 Jun 16, 2012
Many times I think the TBI claiming that they believe Holly was still in the area was to try and keep the FBI at bay... again... just my opinion... :)
Erika

Starkville, MS

#97325 Jun 16, 2012
also... I believe that those pics. of Holly were being sold in two sizes.... Car size and Truck size.... I forget the price, but am aware of a few people ordering /buying them.... if that helps..

Location hidden

#97326 Jun 16, 2012
Erika wrote:
Many times I think the TBI claiming that they believe Holly was still in the area was to try and keep the FBI at bay... again... just my opinion...:)
That could be but many here have said the FBI has been in on it all along. I was asking about the truck company because I am curious as to how many trucks are carrying that poster.

Location hidden

#97327 Jun 16, 2012
For instance:
Post 66248 %=& 66249 at the link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/darden-tn/TT4...

Look who is the one really bringing up the names of others and slamming them.

Anytime someone calls him out on his lies and fraud, this is what happens and is the reason he is threatening so many now, because those who once thought he was a real SAR have now discovered who he is and isn't, and call him out on it.

What do you have to say about Holly's case and POI's now numb nuts!!??

Location hidden

#97328 Jun 16, 2012

Also, posts 66252, 66253, and 66255. Numb nuts expects us or anyone to believe anything he posts about other people who have found out he is a liar and fraud.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!

You own posts numb nuts and those of your cohorts are very telling...that you are a liar and a fraud, and not the nice guy you try to portray on here or anywhere else.

Bwahahahahahahhahahahah!!

What do you have to say about Holly's case, besides demanding everyone to stick to the topic?
Erika

Starkville, MS

#97329 Jun 16, 2012
oh... there's no doubt that the FBI has been and still is involved in this case... Thank God....:)
I'm not sure half of the arrest of some TBI staff would have even happened without the pressure of the FBI... or the investigations of the neighboring county sheriffs for that matter...

Location hidden

#97330 Jun 16, 2012
*Your*
Erika

Starkville, MS

#97331 Jun 16, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
For instance:
Anytime someone calls him out on his lies and fraud, this is what happens and is the reason he is threatening so many now, because those who once thought he was a real SAR have now discovered who he is and isn't, and call him out on it.
He has nothing to say....!! he's keeping the bench warm....:)

Location hidden

#97332 Jun 16, 2012
Unchained Rebel wrote:
What was Billy Ray Kennamore's motive? Was it perhaps rejection?
Bingo - this is where it started with the BRK BS! Good Spot 042!The proof is in the post!

Location hidden

#97333 Jun 16, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
For instance:
I think he got upset and left!:0)

Location hidden

#97334 Jun 16, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to say....!! he's keeping the bench warm....:)
LMAO - Love it!

Location hidden

#97335 Jun 16, 2012
Well I need to make breakfast and paint a room today so I'll stop in on my breaks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 6 hr G Who 369
Does anyone know a Joshua Grice? (Jan '13) 20 hr Just curious 11
mike bingham Mon susieq 1
Heather West/Walker Sun OMG 4
Sherry Morgan, use to be Bibbs Mar 24 Come get it 3
Charles Allen Mar 22 luck of the irish 1
Ann Blankenship (Jun '14) Mar 22 yea rite 16

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance