Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269065 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96818 Jun 11, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> What is the perfect size?
You've gotta be an adolescent - how old are you?

Location hidden

#96819 Jun 11, 2012
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Little Guy,
That is not what I was asking. You know that.
Get a grip.
What are you trying to pull ?
Do you know who this is? Messages are open :)

Location hidden

#96820 Jun 11, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Our pick of fruitcakes too...This one is getting scarier by the day!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TU...
I think she needs help!
Whoa....no chit - serious help! I didn't realize her 3 relatives and Dr. Petas were demons haunting her. Wow...just...wow.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#96821 Jun 12, 2012
who is the person in ohio that a lot of talk is about, who is this hated person, wow why do so many keep putting this man down?, reading back I also see talk of Jeff Todd??? whats up with him, how is he involved here? went to his link from a show on for a relief concert, pretty good blues player.
read the comments there, wow!!!
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#96822 Jun 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha 3/16! Like I said, are we talkin' wrenches?
No, you know what we are talking about!
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#96823 Jun 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, if anyone would think you're good looking, you need to change your screen name because John Mayer is not at all attractive and he's an a-hole :) You might consider liamhemsworthlookalike.
"liam hemsworth" yeah got similar body type idk about face- people also say i look like "randy orton"
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#96824 Jun 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah older than that- 13 to 7 years older than adolescent

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#96825 Jun 12, 2012
cotton time wrote:
who is the person in ohio that a lot of talk is about, who is this hated person, wow why do so many keep putting this man down?, reading back I also see talk of Jeff Todd??? whats up with him, how is he involved here? went to his link from a show on for a relief concert, pretty good blues player.
read the comments there, wow!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZFK7mf8kYasXX
If you found the little bit that was said about the one person on here, by the "hated person", then I am positive you can find the other info you seek on here about the "hated person". Or just GOOGLE him. Happy hunting.:-)
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#96826 Jun 12, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Here's something for ya'll to ponder since you are talking about preachers. Remember when Eileen came on here and said that the first person to report that Holly had been found was a preacher in AR via twitter? I did some digging into that, and was shocked at what I found. The church in AR has ties to a church in W TN. The church in AR was doing a Sexodus series at the time, and I read some of the blogs and such by the preacher. He mentioned that he is surrounded by people in his office (I think) that have committed all sorts of criminal sex acts. I found this odd, and I also kept thinking what a perfect cover for sexual deviants, and what a perfect networking tool for those so inclined. I realize that the church is for sinners, but the church is also full of vulnerable women and children who deserve protection first and foremost. It was weird to say the least.
Also, remember that JN was part of a pentecostal church and even mentioned in a newsletter? I've always felt that there could be a wolf in sheep's clothing mixed into all of this, heck it could be the "mastermind" that we've all felt designed the abduction. Everyone keeps saying that the "mastermind" is a financially powerful person. Perhaps the power doesn't lie in finances but in mind control?
If you get into some sort of trouble, are religious, and you feel you have sinned, who is the first person you confess what you have done to? I have also touched upon the religious angle in this case. if you will go back to the news media TV coverages, one of the first people shown on camera was the Minister spokesperson. However, it was not the Minister that drew my attention, but a dark headed man standing besides him. The Minister and everyone else shown in that shot had weary, compassion or grief on their faces except that one man. I just found that a little odd since this was Holly's close knit Church Family that was being shown standing with the minister of her church.
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#96827 Jun 12, 2012
Nero wrote:
looks like the loser are still here talking about nothing again and again, YOU ALL ARE LOSER, TO KEPT COMING HERE AND TALKING ABOUT THE FAMILY AND THE DEAD GIRL, trolls and loser all of YOU!!!!!!!!!!
here we go PAW PAW
Would it make you feel better if anything related to Holly would just go away? THE DEAD GIRL! Interesting.........You seem like you want Holly to be a non person.... Would that somehow make you feel better or something? Well I am sorry but Holly WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN AND NEITHER WILL YOU!!
You sound like a hysterical person full of contention.....or bad conscience!!
Cvt6702

Rockford, OH

#96828 Jun 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....no chit - serious help! I didn't realize her 3 relatives and Dr. Petas were demons haunting her. Wow...just...wow.
I will add a link here to one of my blogs, it might make it clearer what I am talking about and what I'm dealing with in this situation.
http:spiritchanneller-beyondea rth-blogspot.com/
I have made many posts on:
www.bigorb.com/paranormal/
Few people believe this story even the ones who dabble in the paranormal.
However my situation could be compared to the Exorcist and the Amityville Horror.
i can assure you these things do happen and when they do the person they happen to finds it very difficult to get anyone to believe the story, and finding someone who claims to be an exorcist or a deliverance minister to help I have found also is impossible.
The problem as i see it is they like to believe in demons as written in the bible but they refuse to believe the demons we are told about could just be ordinary spirits of the dead who decide to reappear as demons and make trouble for some of us back on earth.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#96829 Jun 12, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get into some sort of trouble, are religious, and you feel you have sinned, who is the first person you confess what you have done to? I have also touched upon the religious angle in this case. if you will go back to the news media TV coverages, one of the first people shown on camera was the Minister spokesperson. However, it was not the Minister that drew my attention, but a dark headed man standing besides him. The Minister and everyone else shown in that shot had weary, compassion or grief on their faces except that one man. I just found that a little odd since this was Holly's close knit Church Family that was being shown standing with the minister of her church.
I don't remember that CWH. Do you have a link? Please post again.
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#96830 Jun 12, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that CWH. Do you have a link? Please post again.
It was shown on TV 2, 4, 5 or Fox. Not sure what station. but I think it was the first week of TV coverage shown. The Minister was speaking for the Family. I do not know any of those people but found it odd that the man standing besides him showed nothing!

Since: Jul 11

Columbia, SC

#96831 Jun 12, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you found the little bit that was said about the one person on here, by the "hated person", then I am positive you can find the other info you seek on here about the "hated person". Or just GOOGLE him. Happy hunting.:-)
Oh so transparent!

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#96832 Jun 12, 2012
'Isn't today Terry Britt's court date in Madison County, TN'?

WS

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#96833 Jun 12, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Appearently not old enough to know who Frank Zappa is!...:)

Location hidden

#96834 Jun 12, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh so transparent!
Very, I thought ? Am I the only one thinking this? Apparently Not!

Location hidden

#96835 Jun 12, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was shown on TV 2, 4, 5 or Fox. Not sure what station. but I think it was the first week of TV coverage shown. The Minister was speaking for the Family. I do not know any of those people but found it odd that the man standing besides him showed nothing!
Holly's pastor is Don Franks are you talking about the video where he says Holly sang at their church and had the "Voice of an Angel?"

Central KY

#96836 Jun 12, 2012
W.S. today is the day however lets talk about something more interesting such as tc or the size of someones package.

Location hidden

#96837 Jun 12, 2012
JER29 wrote:
W.S. today is the day however lets talk about something more interesting such as tc or the size of someones package.
NOT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
revenge (Jul '14) 2 hr KINGKONG 15
Who is the Townsend Man? 12 hr Jacks ghost 12
jim ayers (Aug '12) Thu MAN-UP 47
Bath Springs Swingers Club Thu Old Hickory 4
News 'Kingpin Granny' was the 'go to' drug dealer fo... Thu Guest 2
married women Feb 21 Honey 3
thm (Oct '14) Feb 21 Not for long 7

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance