Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 222975 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#96630 Jun 10, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't picture a reputable P.I. dealing with T.C. I mean, one look into his background and immediately red flags would go up. How could you trust him?
LOL, well, you used the applicable word reputable! Birds of a feather flock together.
just a woman

Clifton, TN

#96631 Jun 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, yeah right, his information is so right on target....NOT! He went as far as to tell a close family member that I was BRKs alibi! He invents stories in order to try to make his theory make sense. How many times did you hear him say something about me having an aunt Carol? NEWSFLASH, I don't have an aunt named Carol and the pics are not me. Because I was accused of being BRKs alibi, I decided to find out exactly what that alibi is supposed to be. He was at a job site in Jacks Creek TN from what I was told, and there was a delivery driver that delivered materials to the job site that morning that gave BRK his alibi. He hasn't been right about anything that I have seen so far, so why the heck would you think he would be right about BRK? I tell you something else, I was sent a pic of BRK, and that is a good looking man. He could probably have his choice of women if he wanted, and wouldn't have to kidnap them. I also looked up his property, and it does not back up to the Bobo property. They tried to say he cut a trail through the woods to his house or something like that, and by looking at the maps, he would have to have major logging equipment to make a path that long. I think BRK fed TC misinformation, and made TC look like a fool, and that is the reason why he has been accused of the crime. For the record, I have never communicated with BRK by any method to my knowledge. I don't believe anything that comes out of UR/TCs camp. Everything that they have said has been completely fabricated and off base, no where near the truth, IMO. I am of the opinion that if his lips are moving he's lying. To try to figure out the lies is a waste of time.
dumbazz b*TCH!

Location hidden

#96632 Jun 10, 2012
just a woman wrote:
<quoted text> dumbazz b*TCH!
that's alpha b*tch to you miss beta....go cast some spells or feed your cats
just a woman

Clifton, TN

#96633 Jun 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>that's alpha b*tch to you miss beta....go cast some spells or feed your cats
You are a lesbian stupid azz b*tch wh*re!

Location hidden

#96634 Jun 10, 2012
just a woman wrote:
<quoted text> You are a lesbian stupid azz b*tch wh*re!
LOL....thanks, you made me and a friend laugh really hard on this comment. I been called a lot of things, but that's not one of em. See, ya'll can't even get close to telling the truth. LMAO...still chuckling. You can't come up with anything better than that?
Clara Gertrude

Lexington, TN

#96635 Jun 10, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
April 13 2011
Everybody reported to work everybody was where they were suppose to be.
Everybody?
Where was Terry Britt that morning?

Where was Terry Britt's wife that morning? Was she at work at The News Leader?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#96636 Jun 10, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
He also point blank said the he had SAR team. His background discredits him completely, imo.
So correct LaHere. And that SAR team did not/does not exist...never did...never will. He's a SCAM and a con man to the hilt.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96637 Jun 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, yeah right, his information is so right on target....NOT! He went as far as to tell a close family member that I was BRKs alibi! He invents stories in order to try to make his theory make sense. How many times did you hear him say something about me having an aunt Carol? NEWSFLASH, I don't have an aunt named Carol and the pics are not me. Because I was accused of being BRKs alibi, I decided to find out exactly what that alibi is supposed to be. He was at a job site in Jacks Creek TN from what I was told, and there was a delivery driver that delivered materials to the job site that morning that gave BRK his alibi. He hasn't been right about anything that I have seen so far, so why the heck would you think he would be right about BRK? I tell you something else, I was sent a pic of BRK, and that is a good looking man. He could probably have his choice of women if he wanted, and wouldn't have to kidnap them. I also looked up his property, and it does not back up to the Bobo property. They tried to say he cut a trail through the woods to his house or something like that, and by looking at the maps, he would have to have major logging equipment to make a path that long. I think BRK fed TC misinformation, and made TC look like a fool, and that is the reason why he has been accused of the crime. For the record, I have never communicated with BRK by any method to my knowledge. I don't believe anything that comes out of UR/TCs camp. Everything that they have said has been completely fabricated and off base, no where near the truth, IMO. I am of the opinion that if his lips are moving he's lying. To try to figure out the lies is a waste of time.
BRK did feed him false info to mess with him - that I know for a fact....and he bought it, hook, line and sinker. He has no idea that he's a joke to most that talk to him-they F with him and make him think he's Columbo. I can't believe that anyone believes a word he says. He's a guy in Ohio playing on the computer, nothing more.

Location hidden

#96638 Jun 10, 2012
Clara Gertrude wrote:
<quoted text>
ooh! Another new Clara! LOL This chit is too funny.

Location hidden

#96639 Jun 10, 2012
just a woman wrote:
<quoted text> You are a lesbian stupid azz b*tch wh*re!
hahahaha! You are so lame.

Location hidden

#96640 Jun 10, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
ot- fyi-
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/jun/09/atta...
Attack in Great Smoky Mountains National Park 'rare,' official says
By Jennifer Brake, Lance Coleman
Posted June 9, 2012 at 4 a.m.
GATLINBURG/TN Authorities are on the hunt for a stranger who slashed and sexually assaulted a 44-year-old woman in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park Friday.
Veteran personnel at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park said they don't recall an incident of this magnitude occurring in the Park especially with the tourist season in full swing.
"Things like this don't happen everyday. It is definitely a rare incident," Melissa Cobern with the Public Affairs Office of the National Park Service said.
Authorities confirmed late Friday that a woman stabbed on the Gatlinburg Trail in the National Park on Friday suffered multiple wounds and was sexually assaulted by a man she did not know.
"The woman does report being sexually assaulted before being stabbed," said Kent Cave, supervisory park ranger.
ws
OMG! This is horrible. Pray she got a good look at him.

Location hidden

#96641 Jun 10, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>that's alpha b*tch to you miss beta....go cast some spells or feed your cats
MJ, liars and con men/women can't handle the truth, which is why they resort to dirty name calling, not to mention creating blogs about and posting lies about people they've screwed over. numb nuts has a lot to fear. But, is too stupid to notice.
Clara Gertrude

Lexington, TN

#96642 Jun 10, 2012
Could a local person with a bad temper have possibly been rejected by Holly in some manner, then decided to get revenge?

Possible scenario:

"Would you like to ride around with us and have a drink"

Holly: "No thanks."
Clara Gertrude

Lexington, TN

#96643 Jun 10, 2012
A local man asked the owner of Oak Hill Cafe (recently burned by an arsonist) to dance with him while a band was playing onstage. She said no. Then he went outside and slashed the tires of almost every single vehicle parked at Oak Hill. Sounds like this man has a temper, doesn't it?

This man is Terry Britt.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#96644 Jun 10, 2012
Clara Gertrude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Terry Britt.
Clint can attest to that.
Terry Britt does not have young voice.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#96645 Jun 10, 2012
P.S. Terry Britt's wife does not have young male voice.
Clara Gertrude

Lexington, TN

#96646 Jun 10, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Terry Britt.
If Clint can attest to that, why were he and Dana in Oak Hill asking the owner questions about Terry Britt?

Location hidden

#96647 Jun 10, 2012
Clara Gertrude wrote:
A local man asked the owner of Oak Hill Cafe (recently burned by an arsonist) to dance with him while a band was playing onstage. She said no. Then he went outside and slashed the tires of almost every single vehicle parked at Oak Hill. Sounds like this man has a temper, doesn't it?
This man is Terry Britt.
was this TB Sr. or TB Jr.?

Since: Jul 11

Newport, TN

#96648 Jun 10, 2012
just a woman wrote:
<quoted text> dumbazz b*TCH!
Your opinion, I agree with every word she said. Which part made you mad?

Location hidden

#96649 Jun 10, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Terry Britt.
YOU don't know what Clint can and cannot attest to. Your slip is showing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dress Code and Phone Policy 7 hr Just me 2
Luke Ward Tue Imjw 1
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Tue SO SAD 2,486
Spacey Tracey (Oct '14) Tue lookanwatch 5
Big brother 17 Mon Lies Within 16
LWs thread Jun 29 Lies Within 12
home shot up behind Decaturville and Scotts Hill? Jun 28 USA 4
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE