Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 205,342

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#96602 Jun 9, 2012
Your welcome spread it around this site needs it.

Irmo, SC

#96603 Jun 9, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
April 13 2011
Everybody reported to work everybody was where they were suppose to be.
Everybody?
You tell us, who wasnt at work?

Central KY

#96604 Jun 9, 2012
W17 No the LORDs always with me.

Central KY

#96605 Jun 9, 2012
W17 I bet I know who is being hinted at wanna guess?

Irmo, SC

#96606 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
W17 No the LORDs always with me.
Can't do better than that!

Irmo, SC

#96607 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
W17 I bet I know who is being hinted at wanna guess?
I would have to go with the memeber of the Search & Rescue, and I mean a real SAR. What you thinking?

Central KY

#96608 Jun 9, 2012
W17 did you figure out who is good with riddles and I dont mean on batman either?

Irmo, SC

#96609 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
W17 did you figure out who is good with riddles and I dont mean on batman either?
No,you're gonna have to help me with the Riddlers identity.

Central KY

#96610 Jun 9, 2012
Who was suppose to be unaccounted for on 4/13? I reread a lot of post the last couple of days so my guess may be tainted. Could it be BRK? The id would be related in some way to BRK if Im on the right track. There are other possibilities though.

Irmo, SC

#96611 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Who was suppose to be unaccounted for on 4/13? I reread a lot of post the last couple of days so my guess may be tainted. Could it be BRK? The id would be related in some way to BRK if Im on the right track. There are other possibilities though.
Oh, I didn't know he was unaccounted for that day, a few had shakey alibis that day, you're right.

Central KY

#96612 Jun 9, 2012
This is as good of a time as any to bring this up. UR is the one that began several riddles. 1 way in and 1 way out. Look at the geography within a 5 miles radius of the Bobo home etc. Some of his last comments were overlooked durning a bashing time but are interesting none the less. UR posted that BRK knew the type and color of a camera Holly had,not sure why that matters though. BRK did work on the carport of the Bobos home, again I dont see why that matters he was an extended family member and would have been around at family functions anyway. BUt these comments are harder to explain, why was BRK on the Bobos property the night of 4/12; why did he time the distance from the logging road to the edge of the property;and someone offered Holly a ride and was turned down. UR made 1 more point that BRK entered the home with a credit card or d.l. prior to Hollys abduction.Each of these comments can be found by reading back a few weeks in this thread. This unlike most of the post here is detailed. I think it is possible that UR is a PI and TCs local link to the area. He may not live in the area any more but still has some local connections. Rather than just start another bashing party see what he has to say. If hes wrong its no different than many other theories offered here. Still if he is right why hasnt an arrest been made yet?

Central KY

#96613 Jun 9, 2012
Bored maybe that helped some, Im cutting out before the comments and icons start to rain down. The forum just needed a little excitement to get back on its feet again. Oh yeah stick to the subject of Holly Bobos abduction.

Irmo, SC

#96614 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
This is as good of a time as any to bring this up. UR is the one that began several riddles. 1 way in and 1 way out. Look at the geography within a 5 miles radius of the Bobo home etc. Some of his last comments were overlooked durning a bashing time but are interesting none the less. UR posted that BRK knew the type and color of a camera Holly had,not sure why that matters though. BRK did work on the carport of the Bobos home, again I dont see why that matters he was an extended family member and would have been around at family functions anyway. BUt these comments are harder to explain, why was BRK on the Bobos property the night of 4/12; why did he time the distance from the logging road to the edge of the property;and someone offered Holly a ride and was turned down. UR made 1 more point that BRK entered the home with a credit card or d.l. prior to Hollys abduction.Each of these comments can be found by reading back a few weeks in this thread. This unlike most of the post here is detailed. I think it is possible that UR is a PI and TCs local link to the area. He may not live in the area any more but still has some local connections. Rather than just start another bashing party see what he has to say. If hes wrong its no different than many other theories offered here. Still if he is right why hasnt an arrest been made yet?
You're saying these things were posted by others during the first months after the abduction? I don't remember those post.

Please excuse typing errors, i'm on an old phone without a physical keyboard.:(
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96615 Jun 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> You're saying these things were posted by others during the first months after the abduction? I don't remember those post.
Please excuse typing errors, i'm on an old phone without a physical keyboard.:(
I can't picture a reputable P.I. dealing with T.C. I mean, one look into his background and immediately red flags would go up. How could you trust him?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96616 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
I can't figure out why no arrest has been made yet either because he point blank said he got a confession from BRK while he was in the middle of a coronary and he also point blank said that the TBI is in possession of a confession from BRK. Sorry, Jer-not bashing, but he lies as naturally as he breathes and not one word out of his mouth is the truth. He didn't offer it as a theory-he said BRK confessed to him.

Location hidden

#96617 Jun 9, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Bored maybe that helped some, Im cutting out before the comments and icons start to rain down. The forum just needed a little excitement to get back on its feet again. Oh yeah stick to the subject of Holly Bobos abduction.
LOL No nasty comments, promise :) I just know him and how well and convincingly he lies. He speaks in riddles because he doesn't speak the truth and he wants people to think he knows something..but nothing he says now as to POIs, etc has any merit, since he already got a confession, he said. That's the end of his part in it, as far as I'm concerned. No more *investigation* needed once someone confesses, right?

Location hidden

#96618 Jun 9, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't picture a reputable P.I. dealing with T.C. I mean, one look into his background and immediately red flags would go up. How could you trust him?
Amazingly, I know of 2 women who do. Not the sharpest tools in the box.

Location hidden

#96619 Jun 9, 2012
It was slow here tonight! It's summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime :) Headed outside to enjoy it with a few beers! Nite!

Irmo, SC

#96620 Jun 9, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree LaHere, I see the samething you see. If the info being posted by someone else way back I'm willing to look at it, if not I have no interest. JMO
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96621 Jun 9, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure out why no arrest has been made yet either because he point blank said he got a confession from BRK while he was in the middle of a coronary and he also point blank said that the TBI is in possession of a confession from BRK. Sorry, Jer-not bashing, but he lies as naturally as he breathes and not one word out of his mouth is the truth. He didn't offer it as a theory-he said BRK confessed to him.
He also point blank said the he had SAR team. His background discredits him completely, imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Dameon Mullen and shayna garrett 6 hr Grossed out 2
nita Fri clp 14
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan Fri ITM_Slaves 3
Hot girls of Decatur County Fri Towboat man 13
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) Dec 24 guessing 874
Chase Pearcy Dec 23 MyNametoo2 2
Tenn. Health Mgt. Dec 22 sharp stick 35
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web