Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments (Page 4,675)

Showing posts 93,481 - 93,500 of167,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snot_Jr

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a beautiful young blonde seemingly sweet young lady missing there under suspicious circumstances?
Not that I know of but obviously we do have missing people. But my local forum doesn't talk about anything. Perhaps a troll has everyone staying away. IDK
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Ooops.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well I hope to God she didn't have any friends hooked on that stuff as someone really addicted would sell their own mother to obtain it once the money ran out. I know this firsthand as one of my loved ones was addicted and it took that person three years on the methadone program to kick it. Very dangerous stuff.
Sell ther own mother or abduct a Sweet, Pretty young blonde on her way to school!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I'm not following you on that = if what CVT says is true part and don't want to miss understand. Can you please clairify?
I didn't believe what White Dove wrote and I have a lot of missgivings about what CVT says.There are at least 20 of these so called psychics working Holly's case on the PCF website and not one of them has ever come up with anyting solid concerning Holly. I will address that in another post later.
CUE was there to search so I would assume that they would start the search where the crime started and that was at the house. I also know that Wyatt on a day one video says that a special investigative team was searching the house as he was on the video so I would also assume that they would search the land since the crime was committed outside. That is why I didn't believe what White Dove said. It's strange how easily one can discredit her lies. I guess I was just asking for further comment on the matter because I had missed the original post and was in such disbelief.
Sorry - I was pointing out if that was true than there probably wouldn't be anything left to find

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Snot_Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I know of but obviously we do have missing people. But my local forum doesn't talk about anything. Perhaps a troll has everyone staying away. IDK
I hear ya LH - maybe not enough people think it's a problem there as it is in TN. I for one would never have dreamed in March 2011 that I would be on a forum in Tennessee discussing something like this with people from the US.

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell ther own mother or abduct a Sweet, Pretty young blonde on her way to school!
Exactly - I have seen firsthand what an addicted person would do - lucky no murders in my town yet but ya never know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

There are at least 20 of these so called psychics working Holly's case on the PCF website (more on the site itself) and not one of them has ever come up with anything solid concerning Holly or anyone else on that website for that matter.

I do believe that some people have a higher intuition level than others just like some people are smarter than others and just like some people are more athletic than others. We are talking “abilities” here some are natural and some are learned. We all have different abilities and different limitations both physical and mental.
Those abilities don’t have anything to do with anyone’s God other than your God is your creator and therefore gave you these abilities and how you use them according to your specific set of beliefs towards your creator.

I know that sounds funny to say it that way but, I have a feeling that not everyone on this forum has the same God. It seems to me that some people have a more “self serving “God than others.
With that said yes, I believe that some people have natural psychic abilities but I believe that there are very few of these people just like there are very few natural athletes or people allowed into Mensa vs. the total population.

Where the true psychics have a problem is the claims department. Anyone can claim to be smart, that can be easily measured and hard to discount once established, Bill Gates as an example. Anyone can claim to be athletic, again easily measured and hard to discount, Olympians as another example. However, psychic abilities are not easily measured and many people claiming to have these abilities can be easily discounted.

So when you have hundreds of people making claims you get the house with the Blue Chicken. Just because I can add 2+2 to make 4 doesn’t mean I am a mathematician. Therefore, anything coming from a person claiming to be a psychic should be fully scrutinized. How many reputable psychics do you know? And, for some reason these people, making these claims,“just don’t get that” so they decide they are going to educate us on how it works!

A charlatan in bad need of money pulled out a man made deck of cards and a box of rocks and convinced people that he could read their lives by them. What a bunch of Hooey!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly - I have seen firsthand what an addicted person would do - lucky no murders in my town yet but ya never know.
That brings to mind another problem in the DC area - many of the people seem to profess that these types of crime don't happen in that area because they are church going, country people yet the level of crime that has become appearent in that area is astounding! So you are right, one never knows!

TBI says it was a local, so they must know something!

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
There are at least 20 of these so called psychics working Holly's case on the PCF website (more on the site itself) and not one of them has ever come up with anything solid concerning Holly or anyone else on that website for that matter.
I do believe that some people have a higher intuition level than others just like some people are smarter than others and just like some people are more athletic than others. We are talking “abilities” here some are natural and some are learned. We all have different abilities and different limitations both physical and mental.
Those abilities don’t have anything to do with anyone’s God other than your God is your creator and therefore gave you these abilities and how you use them according to your specific set of beliefs towards your creator.
I know that sounds funny to say it that way but, I have a feeling that not everyone on this forum has the same God. It seems to me that some people have a more “self serving “God than others.
With that said yes, I believe that some people have natural psychic abilities but I believe that there are very few of these people just like there are very few natural athletes or people allowed into Mensa vs. the total population.
Where the true psychics have a problem is the claims department. Anyone can claim to be smart, that can be easily measured and hard to discount once established, Bill Gates as an example. Anyone can claim to be athletic, again easily measured and hard to discount, Olympians as another example. However, psychic abilities are not easily measured and many people claiming to have these abilities can be easily discounted.
So when you have hundreds of people making claims you get the house with the Blue Chicken. Just because I can add 2+2 to make 4 doesn’t mean I am a mathematician. Therefore, anything coming from a person claiming to be a psychic should be fully scrutinized. How many reputable psychics do you know? And, for some reason these people, making these claims,“just don’t get that” so they decide they are going to educate us on how it works!
A charlatan in bad need of money pulled out a man made deck of cards and a box of rocks and convinced people that he could read their lives by them. What a bunch of Hooey!
Good post LW and what did the TBI say - that these so called psychics have hindered the investigation as a lot of their clues they had to check out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

<quoted text>
Good post LW and what did the TBI say - that these so called psychics have hindered the investigation as a lot of their clues they had to check out
Yep, just people getting in the way, taking up LE time, trying to get that reward and their 5 min. of fame! Just like TC! However, still kicking and screaming that they are trying to help. They just don't get it!

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings to mind another problem in the DC area - many of the people seem to profess that these types of crime don't happen in that area because they are church going, country people yet the level of crime that has become appearent in that area is astounding! So you are right, one never knows!
Myself , I think it's going to take the FBI and the US Attorney General with the Justice Department to close this one by the looks of it.

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Ohioan42 wrote:
Remember when we talked about the neighbor, the screams, and nonchalantly (sp) telling his mother that he heard screams and then left? Is that how it occurred? Or was it the other way around?
Am not saying anyone in this scenario had anything to do with Holly's disappearance. This event just intrigues me to no end.
The neighbor theory is still out there yes , it could have been that just like anyone of the others

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't believe it so wouldn't happen.
My thoughts haven't changed and I'm still not the guy from OH. I really cant believe people are suing people its just crazy. I hope they understand they cant sue if its true :)
Unfortunately, anybody can sue for anything. Winning isn't even the point, IMO. I didn't think you were the guy from OH either. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

What intrigues me to no end is why on AMW They added Clint thought it was Drew "or maybe a cousin" to his ever changing story.

Now why on earth did that get added over a year after the abduction? It just makes no sense!
Citizen with Healthcare

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - its BS and has been told in about 10 versions. Its sickening how many rumors have went around about her being in a certain place somewhere. Its just disturbing period.
Sounds like misdirection again...It seems that every time some of us hit and agree upon a plausible theory, a new rumor is posted. As far as three men calling Karen about "the well" story, seems to me that the reason should have been given as to why they would do this to Holly. That well thing does not make sense. IMHO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Miss X wrote:
Hi Everyone- I'm a newbie on here...but I've been following this story since it happened 2 Aprils ago. I'm sure it's been brought up in this forum, but isn't it odd how many missing petite blondes there have been in the last year? I mean, Lauren Spierer, Mickey Schunick, Holly, etc. They just disappeared without a trace? Somethings gotta give sooner or later!
Kelly Boudereaux from FT Bragg also is a petite blonde missing without a trace. I also noticed that most of the dates the women disappeared have a 3 in them, and another thing, the abductions seem to take place in the spring and then again in the fall. One more thing that I noticed, and ya'll can call me crazy if ya want, but I noticed that around many of these women that there seems to be a bit of relationship trouble (cheating on the women's part). Not saying that Holly was cheating, but the only bad thing that I have heard on here about Holly was that she had a habit of not being finished with the last guy when she moves on to a new one. This might not even be true, but it has been said. I've read up on several of the other missing women, and there seems to be similar situations with those women as well. Made me think maybe there could be a social networking link somewhere that unites these women. I do know that I ran across a facebook profile that had over 500 fake friends on it. That takes a lot of time and effort in order to have that many fake ids on facebook. Just thinking outside the box. What if there is a guy out there somewhere that has been cheated on, and he tries to find women that look like his ex, who he also considers to be cheating or flirting behind their significant other's back? If there is one thing that I have learned through this whole mess, it is that the internet has made this world much less private, and you can find out anything you want with some computer skills. People say that you have to know that area out there, I say BS. I have been out in the area, at the same time of the morning, drove the route from point of abduction to Airport area in like 10 mins or less, using only a GPS. I studied the maps, determined the best route, and it was easy. Someone who wanted to stalk someone and take them definitely would not have to be local to an area to do so. I've looked at some of my younger facebook friends, and saw where they check in, some of em even have a map to their home on their public facebook profile, and they also show all the local bars that they hang out in too. I, myself, saw no need to be secretive until I had stupid people stalking me. The general public does not realize the dangers online.

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
What intrigues me to no end is why on AMW They added Clint thought it was Drew "or maybe a cousin" to his ever changing story.
Now why on earth did that get added over a year after the abduction? It just makes no sense!
True enough LW absolutely none at all unless a cousin is not being forthcoming about something and they are trying to get some talk going about it and possibly get someone to come forward

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Just ran across this link and had to share it here...this woman actually squeezed his...well you read it for yourself, lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/05/joyc...
Citizen with Healthcare

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this case involves an influential well heeled financial individual, and a broader picture has to be looked at. I wonder also if Holly was at the right place at the wrong time,(prostitution/drugs) and could name individuals as having been present which made her a liability?

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly Boudereaux from FT Bragg also is a petite blonde missing without a trace. I also noticed that most of the dates the women disappeared have a 3 in them, and another thing, the abductions seem to take place in the spring and then again in the fall. One more thing that I noticed, and ya'll can call me crazy if ya want, but I noticed that around many of these women that there seems to be a bit of relationship trouble (cheating on the women's part). Not saying that Holly was cheating, but the only bad thing that I have heard on here about Holly was that she had a habit of not being finished with the last guy when she moves on to a new one. This might not even be true, but it has been said. I've read up on several of the other missing women, and there seems to be similar situations with those women as well. Made me think maybe there could be a social networking link somewhere that unites these women. I do know that I ran across a facebook profile that had over 500 fake friends on it. That takes a lot of time and effort in order to have that many fake ids on facebook. Just thinking outside the box. What if there is a guy out there somewhere that has been cheated on, and he tries to find women that look like his ex, who he also considers to be cheating or flirting behind their significant other's back? If there is one thing that I have learned through this whole mess, it is that the internet has made this world much less private, and you can find out anything you want with some computer skills. People say that you have to know that area out there, I say BS. I have been out in the area, at the same time of the morning, drove the route from point of abduction to Airport area in like 10 mins or less, using only a GPS. I studied the maps, determined the best route, and it was easy. Someone who wanted to stalk someone and take them definitely would not have to be local to an area to do so. I've looked at some of my younger facebook friends, and saw where they check in, some of em even have a map to their home on their public facebook profile, and they also show all the local bars that they hang out in too. I, myself, saw no need to be secretive until I had stupid people stalking me. The general public does not realize the dangers online.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/bran...
How true it is - not 20 minutes after I read this look what I found on the Huff Post website checking out LW's story

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,481 - 93,500 of167,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Olivia 123,844
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 min REO 58,238
Wesley Conway 11 hr everything 76
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr C Clark 8,463
heather bailey 18 hr cowgirl up 6
Penny Marie/Garrett 18 hr rocket 78 2
Zach Adams innocent? 18 hr linda 368
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parsons People Search