Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269070 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#96437 Jun 6, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post E - I remember someone posting that she had been seen at a house under surveillance
I remember that post also.. As I stated in another post, there was a rumor of Holly having gotten into some type of trouble. What if someone fingered Holly as being a snitch? Holly was in a nursing program. What if her nursing grants were in jepordy and LE worked out a deal with her to be a snitch and something went wrong.....If you are getting federal monies, and are connected in any type of drug crime, your grant is rescinded. What if the sheriff knew this and thats the reason he had tears in his eyes. What if the reason Karen pleaded with President Obama because Holly's abduction involved DEA investigation that caused this to happen? Could this be the reason that no info has been given and this case has LE liabilities causing the Governor to offer such a huge reward. Just throwing out possibilities.
No matter how the serial killer angle has been thrown at this forum, I have NEVER thought this case involved a serial killer or a jealous boyfriend, but I do think those involved knows the county extensively and why this happened! I also think that Clint has a gag order not to talk and has been scripted for the media! The reason his story changed was to make it appear that he is somewhat guilty or in the know....
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96438 Jun 6, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but he has several,including banking,contruction,real estate,and others.
It would be interesting to know what they did back in the 70s and 80s. May have to go digging again. Thanks W17

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96439 Jun 6, 2012
I know Graves' name came up after the refrigerator off the boat postings, but are there other indicators? Have other posts linked him to the Bobo incident?
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#96440 Jun 6, 2012
BTW...Where is WS?
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#96441 Jun 6, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Now that was funny!
Your just jealous of me because i turned you down! My d*ck will never be inside you!

Location hidden

#96442 Jun 6, 2012
LaHere> Danny Graves Construction started up in late 70's or early 80's I'm fairly sure. I think it was small time for awhile, blew up suddenly in late 80's. He was backer for banking interests here, and vice-versa.
i posted this 47 min ago, but you were too busy flirting with john and his blessing to pay attention.
:)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96443 Jun 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think anyone that is tied to shady characters like the Conrad's views are a little warped. Just my opinion based on the talk in town.
Well it must be true then of course
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96444 Jun 6, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that post also.. As I stated in another post, there was a rumor of Holly having gotten into some type of trouble. What if someone fingered Holly as being a snitch? Holly was in a nursing program. What if her nursing grants were in jepordy and LE worked out a deal with her to be a snitch and something went wrong.....If you are getting federal monies, and are connected in any type of drug crime, your grant is rescinded. What if the sheriff knew this and thats the reason he had tears in his eyes. What if the reason Karen pleaded with President Obama because Holly's abduction involved DEA investigation that caused this to happen? Could this be the reason that no info has been given and this case has LE liabilities causing the Governor to offer such a huge reward. Just throwing out possibilities.
No matter how the serial killer angle has been thrown at this forum, I have NEVER thought this case involved a serial killer or a jealous boyfriend, but I do think those involved knows the county extensively and why this happened! I also think that Clint has a gag order not to talk and has been scripted for the media! The reason his story changed was to make it appear that he is somewhat guilty or in the know....
If I didn't know better, I'd think the Boys are back. Did they ever really leave? Perhaps not. It's all too complicated and intertwined that I feel certain, many are involved. Amateurs/kids couldn't have carried all this out. No way. Professionals are involved at some level, in my opinion. The main people we've heard about (for the most part) are/were just pawns being used in all this, imo.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96445 Jun 6, 2012
BTW...Where is WS?
Probably following another case.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96446 Jun 6, 2012
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
LaHere> Danny Graves Construction started up in late 70's or early 80's I'm fairly sure. I think it was small time for awhile, blew up suddenly in late 80's. He was backer for banking interests here, and vice-versa.
i posted this 47 min ago, but you were too busy flirting with john and his blessing to pay attention.
:)
Sorry about that. I thought everyone was enjoying a few moments of kidding around. Sorry I missed your post.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96447 Jun 6, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that. I thought everyone was enjoying a few moments of kidding around. Sorry I missed your post.
That is very interesting indeed. Really took off in the 80s huh? Hmmmm Definitely, enough to make one stop and think long and hard.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96448 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Very good points...Karen asking President Obama to send help has to mean something-people don't just throw that out there. That along with the high reward was a huge clue that there's much more to this. I never went for the serial killer/sexual predator/jealous ex scenarios either. I think an ex or more likely wannabe BF may have been involved, but only as a pawn, a peon. As for the BRK confession NN claims to have, of course BS, IMO.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96449 Jun 6, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't know better, I'd think the Boys are back. Did they ever really leave? Perhaps not. It's all too complicated and intertwined that I feel certain, many are involved. Amateurs/kids couldn't have carried all this out. No way. Professionals are involved at some level, in my opinion. The main people we've heard about (for the most part) are/were just pawns being used in all this, imo.
Agree 100%.

Location hidden

#96450 Jun 6, 2012
Graves' name has always been named as power insider here, but he's not the big money guy. Graves is 2nd tier. We have one moneybags that is way way bigger than all the rest put together. He's buddies with Graves, Judge, Sheriff, etc., but he's always squeaky clean. His money is in banking, nursing homes, pharmaceutical distribution (the real kind :P ). Home here - a palace - but his influence is regional, somewhat national.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96451 Jun 6, 2012
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
Graves' name has always been named as power insider here, but he's not the big money guy. Graves is 2nd tier. We have one moneybags that is way way bigger than all the rest put together. He's buddies with Graves, Judge, Sheriff, etc., but he's always squeaky clean. His money is in banking, nursing homes, pharmaceutical distribution (the real kind :P ). Home here - a palace - but his influence is regional, somewhat national.
Do you think this could involve more than Tennessee?
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96452 Jun 6, 2012
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
Isn't Africa like the black market of the world?

Location hidden

#96453 Jun 6, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good points...Karen asking President Obama to send help has to mean something-people don't just throw that out there. That along with the high reward was a huge clue that there's much more to this. I never went for the serial killer/sexual predator/jealous ex scenarios either. I think an ex or more likely wannabe BF may have been involved, but only as a pawn, a peon. As for the BRK confession NN claims to have, of course BS, IMO.
I agree on Karen's demeanor suggesting subtext in her message.
What about BRK confession NN has? I missed that one. Who/where?
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96454 Jun 6, 2012
Hmm, isn't Obama's father from Nigeria?

Since: Jul 11

United States

#96455 Jun 6, 2012
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
Agree, he has the real money, which is how you get the power. I tnink he is also connected internationally,if I remember correctly fo the middle east.
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#96456 Jun 6, 2012
LaHere wrote:
Hmm, isn't Obama's father from Nigeria?
"kenyan" go get on the "short" yellow bus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Harris from Harris towing 2 hr TJj 1
revenge (Jul '14) Fri KINGKONG 15
Who is the Townsend Man? Fri Jacks ghost 12
jim ayers (Aug '12) Thu MAN-UP 47
Bath Springs Swingers Club Thu Old Hickory 4
News 'Kingpin Granny' was the 'go to' drug dealer fo... Thu Guest 2
married women Feb 21 Honey 3

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance