Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 250417 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96371 Jun 6, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he owns several.
Hmmm...interesting..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96372 Jun 6, 2012
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where my mind went too when I read through this. I hadn't thought of Graves specifically, but I did know the Paradise Landing connection. He's without question one of the biggest mover/shakers in town.
Flying to Africa from Decatur Co.- does that not sound bizarre? IMO - smells like drug traffic - reminds me of the Mena, Arkansas stuff from Gov. Bill Clinton and Rep. Rastenkowski back in the 80's. Drugs were transported in noses of small planes, dropped over rural area. Eyewitness teenagers were killed (Google this if you haven't heard of it).
Graves is (allegedly) a notorious lech - likes young girls. Holly could have witnessed something as his paramour - made him nervous - got herself on the witness list that the crooked TBI guy sold a day or so before she disappeared. Thoughts?
I believe your on the right track with the drug trafficking involving the Dixie Mafia and the political arena. There was someone on here that summed it up pretty good.

Covert operation plus unexpected scrutiny and attention to the area= Silence.

Yet watch this post will receive lots of slack and many will aim to deflect the direction on the topic away from this angle, hell who knows this may even be deleted but the facts don't lie and the fact is that the silence should be coming across loud and clear. Was Holly an informant? I don't believe she was nor do I believe what happened to Holly really had much to do with her at all but I do believe she was targeted, chosen and violently abducted. So before you decide to comment on this and start playing the little disinformation games I suggest if you don't know one way or another you think carefully about what your motive is and why? I think there are some good people who have fallen victim to the games and disinformation angle in this investigation and are contributing to the deflection methods and then I believe there are the obvious characters out there who are willingly sticking their heads on the chopping blocks and causing mass confusion surrounding this investigation. The question should be why? Why would someone take up an angle and be willing to argue and protect that angle all while having no real facts to support it? Well because their motive has nothing to do with the truth.

Location hidden

#96373 Jun 6, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Cr ime/2012/06/04/19835221.html
Article about missing girl in Canada - they were able to get DNA even after almost two years
The article was confusing - in the first part of the article they said she hadn't been seen since Sept. of 2002, but towards the end it said she was reported missing in Sept. 2002 but friends and family saw her last Sept. Interesting though that the remains were still partially clothed and they were able to get DNA after all that time, especially with the property being in a flood plain.

Location hidden

#96374 Jun 6, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe your on the right track with the drug trafficking involving the Dixie Mafia and the political arena. There was someone on here that summed it up pretty good.
Yet watch this post will receive lots of slack and many will aim to deflect the direction on the topic away from this angle, hell who knows this may even be deleted but the facts don't lie and the fact is that the silence should be coming across loud and clear. Was Holly an informant? I don't believe she was nor do I believe what happened to Holly really had much to do with her at all but I do believe she was targeted, chosen and violently abducted. So before you decide to comment on this and start playing the little disinformation games I suggest if you don't know one way or another you think carefully about what your motive is and why? I think there are some good people who have fallen victim to the games and disinformation angle in this investigation and are contributing to the deflection methods and then I believe there are the obvious characters out there who are willingly sticking their heads on the chopping blocks and causing mass confusion surrounding this investigation. The question should be why? Why would someone take up an angle and be willing to argue and protect that angle all while having no real facts to support it? Well because their motive has nothing to do with the truth.
Good points..I do believe that whomever took Holly didn't expect the resultant fallout..they didn't expect Clint to be there, they didn't expect there to be blood, and didn't expect to be seen..they thought they would take her, she'd simply have disappeared and no-one would ever know what happened or how it happened...their plan didn't go according to plan and they had a mess they didn't count on..and the last line, absolutely without a doubt.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#96375 Jun 6, 2012
Erika wrote:
TBI said it....
They are just one clue away.....!!!
and that is Holly herself.....
and the minions, known to Clint, just delivered her.... they don't even know where she is at....
But I have a feeling that those minions, rolled.....:)
It was rumored (sp) at one time that an officer had stated the person who took her never left his home. Hmmmm....I never could make much sense out of that but we were only dealing with 3 people in our theory, at that time anyway. Now, it makes perfect sense.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#96377 Jun 6, 2012
FTFU I still dont know about the motive for Hollys abduction. On one hand LE says it is a member of the community and Holly is still in west TN. To back that up the searches have been local and arrest have been made but not connected to her abduction. However no warning was ever issued to locals to be aware and on the lookout for a dangerous person. If Holly knew something then so did some of her friends. Are they targets as well? If selected because of looks there are a lot of pretty young girls that would still be in harms way. So the question is why was she taken? Most of the info about perp from LE wasnt about his appearance or a profile but on actions such as washing or selling a car, someone absent without a reason or acting odd. If Holly knew too much I dont think the perp would have spent time with her on the property and Im not sure but there would have been no reason to take her at all which would create unnecessary risk for a perp. I still lean towards a more personal reason for her abduction.

Location hidden

#96378 Jun 6, 2012
LaHere wrote:
I think I know who I'd be checking out very closely. Probably won't do any good if LE/TBI handle it. Let the Feds do it.
Maybe if they didn't have state authorities working investigations in their own backyards they wouldn't be asking for the type of problems they now have. There are certain places that carry heavy political influences and are targetted to become hubs of sorts because of their geography and accessibility and from afar they may appear to be one thing but that's cause the other side is very well concealed. I believe Decatur County fits this bill and I believe that isn't a big secret to the Feds.

Location hidden

#96379 Jun 6, 2012
white dove wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what someone has turned over to the police? Are you at the house when they are communicating? Maybe people stick thier necks out because they are tired of women getting snatched off the streets and never seen again.You better believe there are thousands of people tuning into Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell. Every night there are stories of women abducted or killed. I for one am sick of it. My granddaughters deserve a safe environment to go to school or work in.
Your talking out both ends lady.
I'm not gonna debate with you what I do and don't know.
I'm not here to play your games so carry on.
Yes people deserve to be safe and if watching Nancy Grace helps them feel safe that's awesome. If you knew what you were talking about you would know that this specific case has a lot to do with a beautiful girl being abducted and also nothing at all.

Location hidden

#96380 Jun 6, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking out both ends lady.
I'm not gonna debate with you what I do and don't know.
I'm not here to play your games so carry on.
Yes people deserve to be safe and if watching Nancy Grace helps them feel safe that's awesome. If you knew what you were talking about you would know that this specific case has a lot to do with a beautiful girl being abducted and also nothing at all.
Ms. Piggy's fishing..I'm just surprised you called her a lady. If tuning into NG and JVM makes a woman feel safe, that's just strange. Amazing, given a certain person's history, that anyone would entertain the thought that that person wants to make the world safer for young girls..how ironic.

Out..have a nice evening (almost) all!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#96381 Jun 6, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate for post of the day - let's see what comes out of the woodwork , yes indeed.
TheTylerLee

Quincy, FL

#96382 Jun 6, 2012
Who are the suspects nowadays?

Central KY

#96384 Jun 6, 2012
TTL it depends on who you ask.

Central KY

#96385 Jun 6, 2012
W.D. going to bed at 5:00pm you must have a night job?

Location hidden

#96386 Jun 6, 2012
white dove wrote:
<quoted text>Read my quote again. Who said watching NG and JVM made anybody feel safe. However they do report the cases of missing and murdered woman and only on occassion are they stranger danger. Usually they are family or friends or wanna be lovers. I am sure Hollys abduction and not PC fits this senario perfectly. Oh and I would apreciate you not twisting my words to fit you delusional mind. Nighty night.
So are you trying to say that Holly was abducted by a family member, friend or wannabe lover? Why hasn't Holly been covered on Nancy Grace but only one time? If that's what this is all about don't you think Nancy would be all over it? Hell there is so many discrepentcies and contradictions she could tear it to pieces, right? Why could hear over and over about how the family appears to be hiding something and Clint cant get his story straight. So why isn't the national media covering this case? Why did Nancy Grace pull the other show she was going to do regarding Holly and the phone pings at the last minute? Why does it appear on the public front that no one is fighting for this beautiful young woman who has simply disappeared?
Seriously

Boynton Beach, FL

#96387 Jun 6, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>I believe your on the right track with the drug trafficking involving the Dixie Mafia and the political arena. There was someone on here that summed it up pretty good.

Anything you say is suspect cause you are known in town to have mental issues. I know who you are and you are associated with a lot of mysterious disappearances and deaths so whatever you have to offer is suspect.

Location hidden

#96388 Jun 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say is suspect cause you are known in town to have mental issues. I know who you are and you are associated with a lot of mysterious disappearances and deaths so whatever you have to offer is suspect.
You couldn't pay me to live in Decatur County. That's the way it goes if someone tries to seek answers and others don't want them too. They give them a MO of being crazy. There have been a lot of suspicious deaths haven't there? I think Decatur County should make up a list like they did in Arkansas during the Clinton drug coverup and see how many people have been killed or made to look like they were killed in Decatur County. Then again its all just hog wash and not true.

Location hidden

#96389 Jun 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct statement would be that you know someone I know and that's about it.

Blacksburg, SC

#96390 Jun 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...and the misinformation begins,never fails.

Blacksburg, SC

#96391 Jun 6, 2012
TheTylerLee wrote:
Who are the suspects nowadays?
Ask White Dove it is her pal that named you,of course he did it under the skirt tales of one of his old gals to try to protect his own ass, but that is what cowards do.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96392 Jun 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What Id like to do is attack Seriously for being a moron. But I wont Ill be nice. Shes probably got a grandson headed to Death Row.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Momma 4 min Billy Bo Bob Brain 2
pearcys (Nov '14) 19 hr Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) Sat seriously 27
Sidebar Sat G Who 431
Sherry Reddix Apr 20 GTB 4
angie dickerson Apr 19 Sue 9
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) Apr 19 JER29 45

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance