Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 250417 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#96218 Jun 4, 2012
I am still sitting here in shock. This is beyond belief to me that someone would actually do something like that. I am very creeped out. Why in the world would he do something like that? Seriously, and was the other lady's facebook hacked too? The one he accused clone this of being?

I am going to come right out and ask nicely to please leave me and my family alone. Please don't be sending keyloggers to my computer, or those of my children. Please don't be hacking into my phone. Please seek some help, and please stop this insanity. What has this crusade become about? It certainly isn't about Holly! This family and this community have suffered enough! No one needs all this added dramatic insanity. I just am still flabbergasted that the search for information about a missing girl in my community has led me to all this craziness! Still shaking my head!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96219 Jun 4, 2012
white dove wrote:
<quoted text>OMG its people like this that put young women in harms way in the first place. You are disgusting. So what about the daughter is she being pimped by her mom, is she over 18 is she on the site as well? What will her daughter think of her when she learns of this?
You're just as sick as he is - he fabricates it, you play along with him. WTF is wrong with you two? Her link is damselsindefense-and BOTH of you know that. Disgusting pigs.

Location hidden

#96220 Jun 4, 2012
white dove wrote:
Cochroaches are scattering, Bravo!!!!!!
No, they're not - you're still here unfortunately. Your day's comin', sweetie :)

Location hidden

#96221 Jun 4, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
I am still sitting here in shock. This is beyond belief to me that someone would actually do something like that. I am very creeped out. Why in the world would he do something like that? Seriously, and was the other lady's facebook hacked too? The one he accused clone this of being?
I am going to come right out and ask nicely to please leave me and my family alone. Please don't be sending keyloggers to my computer, or those of my children. Please don't be hacking into my phone. Please seek some help, and please stop this insanity. What has this crusade become about? It certainly isn't about Holly! This family and this community have suffered enough! No one needs all this added dramatic insanity. I just am still flabbergasted that the search for information about a missing girl in my community has led me to all this craziness! Still shaking my head!
He's angry because he's been shut down from posting anything about Holly's case, so he's determined to derail/shut down this forum with his BS. He's being a baby because he's been gagged.

Location hidden

#96222 Jun 4, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go with loathing - It's so much more appropriate!- LMAO
Yes, it is - him and his ugly ass sidekick. But the more they post, the better it is :) Dumbasses.

Location hidden

#96223 Jun 4, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the other day you said Clonthis is none other then Jane Tatum now she is none other then Debi Biffert! She is neither one and I know that for a fact. Bahahahaha what are you gonna do post evey name on her as Clonethis that has spoken out against you and that you have harassed? That will take you a long time and just prove to everybody how many people know the truth about you. Nice try though and I hope you really did report that to Facebook and Law Enforcement gets involved since IMO you are the one that made that page.Debi Biffert who ever she is should get an attorney and sue you. She won't get anmoney because you don't have any but it would be worth it any way!
LE is now involved as well as another agency :) You can just call me debijane. LMFAO

Location hidden

#96225 Jun 4, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting assessment....you are probably correct. topix is the last forum/site that is still very active concerning holly's case. he signs a petition to bring it down and his postings with his alter ego 'unchained rebel' are designed to make topix look bad, with the threats against the posters in this forum.
kind of a double twist on a twist iygmd.
ok, my bills are calling to me.... "payyyy meeee" lol!
prayers for holly and her loved ones.
Exactly what it is. He's been shut out of Holly's case in every way so he'll wreak havoc in any other way he can. He and WD are nothing but trolls, posting as they do for a reaction. It's hard to ignore their insanity, but if we don't, they're accomplishing their goal. The most effective way to deal with both of them now is silence and legal action.

Location hidden

#96226 Jun 4, 2012
white dove wrote:
<quoted text>People like you is WTF is wrong with me. You are the sick one.
Pig. Post away..your day's comin'.

Location hidden

#96229 Jun 4, 2012
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I had seen it all....what the hell is going on around here? I have also had my facebook hacked, everyone needs to check the locations that your facebook pages have been logged in from. Go to the security settings. I know of another from here that has had their facebook hacked. I am just amazed at what people will do. I blocked Jeff Todd as a friend on facebook when I saw the post. I am just shocked. Has he come completely unglued? Lord have mercy, I just can not imagine someone doing something like that. This gets crazier by the day!
He's lost it at being shut down from posting anything about Holly and is trying to use her forum as his own. Yeah, I am guilty of replying but IMO, everyone needs to stop giving him and the pig any attention - me included, or this WILL become his forum. He and the pig have both stepped in a huge pile last night and today and there is ONE way to handle it. Sitting on my fingers & not responding to either of them again here. Both of them will be taken care of.

Signed, debijane LMFAO

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#96230 Jun 4, 2012
Since Just Sayings post I reread the BB thread. Come-On posted on 9-10-11 on the BB thraed "You are not making it easier for yourself Blake! Time to tell everyone what happened!" Someone posting as a cousin last name Wade said he was at work that am.
On the blink site BB and JDs pictures with comments are still up. Blink has made a few interesting statements lately. On 2-28-12 ..."at any rate I continue to believe that Holly will be recovered locally,and a local suspect will be charged with this crime." March 15/12 "... I believe LE has a strong suspect(s)." March 19/12 "I can only say that I am aware of at least 2 individuals who have not been cleared." and March 27/12 "I have strong concerns that interference in this investigation will result in prolonging it indefinitely." When someone defends without a known reason it equals smoke. BB may not be involved in Hollys abduction but he still is a person of interest for several reasons.

Location hidden

#96231 Jun 4, 2012
JER29 wrote:
CT I think cheetah post as houndstooth on w.s. site. She and ileanie had a converstaion a few weeks ago that made you think it was topix. Sorry about your luck w.s. your site has been invaded.
Neither of them are too hard to spot lol

Location hidden

#96232 Jun 4, 2012
thepooka wrote:
<quoted text>
You reap what you sow. Watch for an interesting garden this year. Holly, you are always in our thoughts.
Yep, I just gave it a good watering :)

Location hidden

#96233 Jun 4, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/authorities-announce-maine-t oddler-ayla-reynolds-likely-de ad?CID=examiner_alerts_article
So sad - I hope they find out who did it
I've been watching this story since she went missing - very sad :( My guess is dad or someone else in the home that night he's covering for :(

Location hidden

#96234 Jun 4, 2012
NOW the pig and piglet will find out who I really am-and it's not Debi or Jane :)))

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#96236 Jun 4, 2012
I see the wittle webel is at it again. What happened, did someone have a bad night at the gazebo?

Location hidden

#96237 Jun 4, 2012
white dove wrote:
<quoted text>I already know who you are. Your an angry,small, shallow person who has entertained me for a while now with your hate and self centeredness. Oh you secret haters your precious.
Thank you, Cynthia, it's a talent :)

Location hidden

#96238 Jun 4, 2012
Steamer5 wrote:
I see the wittle webel is at it again. What happened, did someone have a bad night at the gazebo?
LOL! "Come on, everybody! Clap your hands!!"

Location hidden

#96239 Jun 4, 2012
white dove wrote:
<quoted text>I already know who you are. Your an angry,small, shallow person who has entertained me for a while now with your hate and self centeredness. Oh you secret haters your precious.
your, you're, yore..must be that fast typing. buwhahaha I'm not a "secret" hater! I'm Debi,remember? I mean Jane. No, Debi. Whoooo am I? YOU'RE soon to find out - Cheers!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#96240 Jun 4, 2012
LOL! That's right, clap your hands... all four of you! Hahaha!
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! "Come on, everybody! Clap your hands!!"

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#96241 Jun 4, 2012
Is this what everyone was looking for?

Scryer
Waynesboro, TN
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#42772Sep 6, 2011

Judged:753
wonder what it means when you see 3 people in a boat,dumping a small fridge over the side,in the deepest water there,right off Kellys Landing,the people responsible are right under your nose.They have lots of resources and no one will go up against them,NO ONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Antonio Bufford 13 hr Get a life 3
pearcys (Nov '14) 15 hr Watching17 31
Kelly Pittman 15 hr Josh 3
Click 1 Billing 21 hr Ms Medina 2
Jessica King (Feb '12) 22 hr seriously 27
Sidebar Sat G Who 431
Sorry (Sep '13) Fri Okk 7

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance