Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 247856 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#95977 Jun 2, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You resort to calling me a bully but it was NAB that was bullying on the forum that started this before you steped into it! I wasn't trying to bully you. That's how it is I say something you don't like - I'm a bully. But the two of you pull your heads out of the sand just long enough to double team me and that's okay! Cowards - Bunch of Rotten Cowards!
Lies Within, you responded to one of my post with your normal cutting remarks that you directed at me personally, but you say that is not bullying when you do it. But when you get a directed cutting remark back as a response from me then it becomes bullying. You are a real joke. Did you fall on your head as a baby? It clearly sounds like that to me with all your confusion .......... and then LW went poof, yet again.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95978 Jun 2, 2012
WaytoGo_ wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't hear about Kristie Moon's disappearance until Holly's case. Kristie's family deserves answers as well. I tried to research her case but I could not find a lot of information on it. Hopefully one day Kristie's daughter will get some resolution to what happened to her mother or someone who has information comes forward and speaks up. JMO
Years ago, there were two young sisters walking to the store. They never returned. They were shot execution style. No perp, nada. Another time, a brother and sister ran out of gas. The brother jogged back to a station for gas. If I remember correctly, he was gone like 8 minutes. When he returned, his sister was gone. No trace. This area is chock full of stories like these.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95979 Jun 2, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the exact attitude that I have been talking about from many out-of-town posters. One more outsider with no knowledge of what the community problems really are, yet can solve the problems in one little remark,“it's not the bad apples that are the problem NAB. The problem lies with those who tolerate it!” LaHere, are you meaning “those who tolerate it” being the general population or LE. Either way, now who is truly feeling a little self-righteous? Maybe you might want to reevaluate yourself with your position taken. By the way, prove your ownership of the term “peering eyes” in patent form and I promise not to use it again since you have shown such possessive emotions regarding my use of it. In Decatur County, we call that being just plain petty.
This was your first post of the day! You came on with guns blazing, you dummy. Now, you want to try and play it off on someone else? You're a real piece of work!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#95980 Jun 2, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago, there were two young sisters walking to the store. They never returned. They were shot execution style. No perp, nada. Another time, a brother and sister ran out of gas. The brother jogged back to a station for gas. If I remember correctly, he was gone like 8 minutes. When he returned, his sister was gone. No trace. This area is chock full of stories like these.
Both of these crimes happened in Decatur County? I know Martha Greene's disappearance happened in Dickson, TN IIRC. As far as the two young girls, I don't recall where that took place. JMO

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95981 Jun 2, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies Within, you responded to one of my post with your normal cutting remarks that you directed at me personally, but you say that is not bullying when you do it. But when you get a directed cutting remark back as a response from me then it becomes bullying. You are a real joke. Did you fall on your head as a baby? It clearly sounds like that to me with all your confusion .......... and then LW went poof, yet again.
No poof Nab, you started it and you just keep it going… I’ve left, had a nice dinner and watched two episodes of the Hatfield’s and a the McCoy’s while you’ve sat here and stewed in your own shit. I think I’ll go watch episode three and allow you to rant and rave and stew some more!Ha Ha – you are your own misery!

Location hidden

#95982 Jun 2, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume (and could be wrong)that the first case was the murders of Carla! Atkins and Vicky Stout (it happened 32 years ago). The girls were from Dover, TN. This case was recently reopened in 2011. JMO
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95983 Jun 2, 2012
WaytoGo_ wrote:
<quoted text>Both of these crimes happened in Decatur County? I know Martha Greene's disappearance happened in Dickson, TN IIRC. As far as the two young girls, I don't recall where that took place. JMO
I don't recall the county but it was in the "area". They were two young African-American girls. I'm not sure now where I even read about it. Sorry. I looked up this stuff in the very beginning. There may be some info close to the start of this thread. I'm not sure.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95984 Jun 2, 2012
WaytoGo_ wrote:
<quoted text>I assume (and could be wrong)that the first case was the murders of Carla! Atkins and Vicky Stout (it happened 32 years ago). The girls were from Dover, TN. This case was recently reopened in 2011. JMO
That sparked a memory! A lot of the cases I read about were, indeed, many years ago. That was one of the things that really drew me into this. Strange disappearances seemed to have gone on for decades.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95985 Jun 2, 2012
Out for a bit...

Location hidden

#95986 Jun 2, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That sparked a memory! A lot of the cases I read about were, indeed, many years ago. That was one of the things that really drew me into this. Strange disappearances seemed to have gone on for decades.
I found an article where these cases as well as others were being discussed. Here is the link (I hope it works) http://www.wsmv.com/news/27708018/detail.html . The name of the article is "Investigators Examine Cases of Missing Women"
The cases that were discussed in the article was Martha LeAnne Green, Carla Atkins and Vicky Stout, and Sheila Faye Bradford.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#95987 Jun 2, 2012
WaytoGo_ wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't hear about Kristie Moon's disappearance until Holly's case. Kristie's family deserves answers as well. I tried to research her case but I could not find a lot of information on it. Hopefully one day Kristie's daughter will get some resolution to what happened to her mother or someone who has information comes forward and speaks up. JMO
I so agree with this.
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#95988 Jun 2, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
This was your first post of the day! You came on with guns blazing, you dummy. Now, you want to try and play it off on someone else? You're a real piece of work!
The alleged act of “guns blazing“ as you called it came from your act of attacking my post made in general to everyone last night. Go back and see for yourself. Again, do you honestly expect me to sit back and say nothing when you have just blown up this thread over my post because of your own emotional feeling regarding my words. If you are that sensitive to become upset over my few words, how do you expect this entire community of people to regard your many statements that is so personal to each of us. I have and will always own my words. So far as LW joining in as she did, that is not unusual for her. She loves to fight every opportunity she can grab. She and I go back for months, seemingly staying at each others throats, what else is new. Or could it be that she was merely wanting to support you. Regardless, you should put your catcher mitt on and get ready to catch your own words as they do apply to you as well, that being “you’re a real piece of work”.
Tammy

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#95989 Jun 2, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly question your very large and in-depth determination with a conclusion that you just announced. Lies Within, you have not discover any such of a thing as stated by you, "as we discover a community that is turning a blind eye to illegal activities that if allowed to continue will likely grow and have far reaching effects across the board". Sounds like no more than a dreamed up lie on your part. LE may have done some discovery but it would be unknown to you to-date. You have not discovered anything nor has anyone else on Topix. You are now sounding more warped than ever with your wild grandstanding attitude. This community is not living in denial, but we go on living each day not forgetting the abduction, that we still don't have Holly back home or that we still don’t have any arrest with the abduction, that the much loved Kenny Fox lost his life to an arsonist, while most do not believe the fire was meant to harm Kenny. But, then again, who knows. We don't and neither do you. I think your wild imagination is running on triple time, maybe being twisted by your own misunderstood psychic powers or whatever it is. Just don't ask me to follow you because that will never happen. We all (as Darden/Parsons/DC residents) have our own imaginations, you aren’t along in that department but most of us have no need to expose them on Topix. Ever thought that Mt. Juliet PD could use your help? It would be closer to home for you and still keep you in TN. I only assume there is plenty of cases related to drug issues, arsons, murderers, all types of corruptions that you could possibly operate as a volunteer. I would have thought your perception was much better than you have proven it to be. I am no coward in anyone eyes that know me personally and you should know by now that I don’t run from anything.
. Lies within I couldn't agree more. If this were my child missing I would be on every topic board from here to Alaska Hollys family and her community r here greatest advocates. In my opinion all some want to do is ignore or pray. sending church flyers may make u feel good but we all know someone in the parsons community knows something. Use the press the local papers and your own voices Holly belongs home become unified aonto ont take no for an answer. She deserves all our prayers and our loud mouths on topic, websites,scared monkeys,USA today LA times. Again her family is her biggest advocate. There silence is deafening
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95990 Jun 2, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
The alleged act of “guns blazing“ as you called it came from your act of attacking my post made in general to everyone last night. Go back and see for yourself. Again, do you honestly expect me to sit back and say nothing when you have just blown up this thread over my post because of your own emotional feeling regarding my words. If you are that sensitive to become upset over my few words, how do you expect this entire community of people to regard your many statements that is so personal to each of us. I have and will always own my words. So far as LW joining in as she did, that is not unusual for her. She loves to fight every opportunity she can grab. She and I go back for months, seemingly staying at each others throats, what else is new. Or could it be that she was merely wanting to support you. Regardless, you should put your catcher mitt on and get ready to catch your own words as they do apply to you as well, that being “you’re a real piece of work”.
You just said a whole bunch of nothing. Do you just make crap up as you go along?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#95991 Jun 2, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Information about the fake SAR Team in the Holly Bobo Search
Copied from the following website:http://www.sarblog.inf o/information-fake-sar-team-ho lly-bobo-search/
May 8, 2012Holly B
Her brother reported he saw her being lead into the woods by a male in hunting gear. Police say that they receive leads daily but still have little information to go on.The most disturbing part of this case is the fake SAR team that has been hindering the investigation. Tony Calabrese, an East Liverpool Ohio man, has been acting like the leader of a search and rescue team called The Tactical Search and Rescue Team. This team is a fake and so is Calabrese. Calabrese set up a web site and a Facebook page to “collect leads” in the search for Bobo. There have been reports that he has contacted the family and he claims to be in contact with the governor’s office. From all accounts Calabrese has never been to Tennessee to be apart of the search. He claims to have sent teams and organized searches. Investigators have no knowledge of any searches by The Tactical Search and Rescue Team.
In january, 2012 officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation seized a computer and other belongings from Cabarese’s home. Investigators say that Calabrese is not a suspect in Bobo’s disappearance but that he is hindering the investigation. A google search on Calabrese finds tons of complaints about him. He lures young women promising to make them a star in the music industry. He “runs” a record company that also has tons of complaints about it.
An example of one of his post about the search:
All necessary permissions have been granted to the Tactical SAR Team for a massive grid search of specific locations. The immediate family of Holly Bobo is directly involved in this search effort. Any and all evidence will be immediately given to the proper branches of Law Enforcement handling this case. Any and all laws governed by the state of Tennessee will be strictly followed by all search team members. The integrity of this case will remain a priority and Law Enforcement has been advised of this search effort and it’s initiation on 11/24/2011. We are focused and failure is not an option!!!“Let’s bring this girl home”!!! God Bless!!!
This was posted in November. No search was ever done.
This message was posted after the raid on Calabrese’s house.
Message from the Tactical SAR Team to Karen, Dana and Clint Bobo:
You are not alone in this and Holly will be found. No matter what they do to all of us searching, we will never give up and will always be here for you. Holly’s name will never go silent. If what the TBI has done to Tony Calabrese personally keeps Holly’s name in the media, then that is what is truly important. You have the support of the Nation on your side!!!“We will find your Baby Girl”!!!
Failure will never be an option!!!
We always need to be aware of people like this. If a team contacts you and they are not working with the RA, don’t go.
i wonder what 'RA' stands for exactly? i take it to mean either the law enforcement agencies that are working that specific case, or registry for SAR teams, which give them the specific credentials to work a case.

Location hidden

#95992 Jun 2, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder what 'RA' stands for exactly? i take it to mean either the law enforcement agencies that are working that specific case, or registry for SAR teams, which give them the specific credentials to work a case.
I took it to mean Responsible Authorities as they would know which SAR teams were legitimately working the case.

Location hidden

#95993 Jun 2, 2012
By the way Zoey, I'm still laughing about last nights hoot-n-nanny! Too Funny!

Location hidden

#95994 Jun 2, 2012
Where'd the Holly Bobo Search and INfo FB page go? POOF just like that? <snort>

Location hidden

#95995 Jun 2, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
Where'd the Holly Bobo Search and INfo FB page go? POOF just like that? <snort>
There sure is a lot of poofing going on today!

Location hidden

#95996 Jun 2, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
By the way Zoey, I'm still laughing about last nights hoot-n-nanny! Too Funny!
LOL!! That was hilarious. Really makes you wonder how some people get through life, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 7 hr G Who 164
Jamie darnell (Aug '15) 9 hr Weknow 72
Jason baine 17 hr Long life friend 2
Coaches Corner owned by Dusty Rhodes (Jun '13) 21 hr Linda 90
Schools Jan 18 Yep 13
John and Angie!!!!!! (May '16) Jan 13 sas 14
jacked up red uck Jan 11 Anon 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance