Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 266318 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#95787 May 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No I read that he pled guilty to the charges - I'm sure that is so that all the other dirt he was dealing didn't seep out but I didn't hear what the sentence was.
i posted it an hour ago....my posts not showing up...again?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT...

Location hidden

#95788 May 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
They've go so much dirt under that rug it's lookin like a table cloth!
How obvious can they get? I mean really, the whole story on that fire just sounds way to funky. Then no follow up and what better way to get rid of someone of his stature in the community then a Hero's death! Who do they think they're foolin?
funky indeed....

Published on Apr 16, 2012 by foxnashville

A fire investigation turns into a homicide investigation. It's a task that has several state and federal agencies involved. Investigators are not giving out much information about the fire at Oak Hill Cafe in Parsons, but they do want people to know this crime comes with a heavy sentence, possibly death. State and federal agencies collected enough evidence and spoke with several witnesses before determining the fire was arson. It was a fire that claimed the life of Chief Kenny Fox when he pushed 2 fellow firefighters out of the way of a collapsing roof. Just 9 days after his death, the community learned the fire was intentionally set."That added to the senselessness of what happened," says Decaturville Alderman Melvin Taylor. "Not that Kenny would have done any different. He would have responded in the same way. That's just who he was."The person responsible for the fire will face Capitol 1st Degree Felony Murder and Aggravated Arson charges. Anyone with information should call 1.800.762.3017. You could receive a $1500 reward.
Category:

People & Blogs
License:

Standard YouTube License

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#95789 May 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Oops On April 18th Holly found at Cabin 16 NSTP - RUMOR
yes and the spokesperson Kristin Helm said in response to questions by the media as to whether H was found and/or is it a hoax - she only replied , no it is not a hoax.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95790 May 31, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and the spokesperson Kristin Helm said in response to questions by the media as to whether H was found and/or is it a hoax - she only replied , no it is not a hoax.
Right no one actually came out and said that Holly was not found. They just simply acted like it didn't happen. They never addressed if it was truth or rumor.

TBI has done such a piss poor job with this abduction - It amazes me that they get away with not reporting anything to the community under the guise of an ongoing investigation. To hell with their investigation that is going no where. If they really wanted to find Holly I think they would.

Look how fast Mayes was found after they gave out just the information of the vehicle.

When will the learn! What's worse is at what expense to children and our communities?

This is why I say the Bobo's need to start their own volunteer search. TBI has had thier chance and it's gotten them no where!

Toronto, Canada

#95791 May 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Right no one actually came out and said that Holly was not found. They just simply acted like it didn't happen. They never addressed if it was truth or rumor.
TBI has done such a piss poor job with this abduction - It amazes me that they get away with not reporting anything to the community under the guise of an ongoing investigation. To hell with their investigation that is going no where. If they really wanted to find Holly I think they would.
Look how fast Mayes was found after they gave out just the information of the vehicle.
When will the learn! What's worse is at what expense to children and our communities?
This is why I say the Bobo's need to start their own volunteer search. TBI has had thier chance and it's gotten them no where!
Totally agree LW and hire a PI - which they refused last year reportedly on advice by the TBI but who knows maybe they have already done so or are thinking about it.

Toronto, Canada

#95792 May 31, 2012
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2012/05/28/...
How horrible and disgusting can this world get - OMG

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#95793 May 31, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, never heard of that or even thought about it. You do know your stuff Wolf. Thanks
YW LaHere, naw, just the indicators...
Gillis was another SK that was identified due to DTL's trail of terror. They didn't know Gillis was active due to linkage blindnbess & most of his victims being the less dead; prostitutes, etc.
Gillis had a collection of DTL newspaper clippings when apprehended.
There is an active SK in Jennings LA now that has yet to be identified.. Surely FBI BAU VICAP has this information, guess they don't know what to do with it..
RSOs, absconded RSOs, yet to be identified sexual predators, etc..
What ya gonna do?

Wolfscratch

Location hidden

#95794 May 31, 2012
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Wo rld/2012/05/28/19808321.html
Thank God She and the baby survived and at nine months! Wow Surprised she didn't go into labor. That is a true miracle! I hope they put them away for life. We don't need people like that in our society.

Jasper, GA

#95795 May 31, 2012
Thanx for the article on the sentencing Zzoey. I saved it just in case. By the way that's 18+ years, but who's counting. He'll prolly get off in a couple years on good behavior or appeal.

WS

Jasper, GA

#95796 May 31, 2012

ZOMBIE ATTACK in Miami man eats face like cannibal even after multiple shots fired. Apocalypse 2012

Wolfscratch

Location hidden

#95797 May 31, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nhfkYQ9UfiMXX
ZOMBIE ATTACK in Miami man eats face like cannibal even after multiple shots fired. Apocalypse 2012
Wolfscratch
Oh, that is so sick, Sick, SICK!

Location hidden

#95798 May 31, 2012
I'm out of here!

Location hidden

#95799 May 31, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Thanx for the article on the sentencing Zzoey. I saved it just in case. By the way that's 18+ years, but who's counting. He'll prolly get off in a couple years on good behavior or appeal.
WS
you're welcome wolfie, and you are right 18yrs. that's even better!

United States

#95800 May 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Let’s see…
On April 12th dirty cop receives 15k as first part
of payment for info to be given to the target.
ON April 13th Holly Goes Missing
On April 18th Dirty Cop is arrested
On April 18th Holly found at cabin 16 NTSP
On April 19th Road Blocks are put up
Within Days Searches are called off and Family goes to visit relatives.
Very interesting sequence of events!
very interesting indeed.:)

United States

#95801 May 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
They've go so much dirt under that rug it's lookin like a table cloth!
How obvious can they get? I mean really, the whole story on that fire just sounds way to funky. Then no follow up and what better way to get rid of someone of his stature in the community then a Hero's death! Who do they think they're foolin?
im not buying it,he knew too much.IMO

Central KY

#95802 May 31, 2012
The problem with the found alive theory and family goes to see her is they are still looking. The searches are still local as far as crime scene goes. The family continues to look and the church continues to pray. These arent the acts of people that know Holly is safe and in w.p. Also if Holly was found alive why would road blocks be put up 1 day later? The searches didnt stop until after the evidence was found and the phone tip came in on Easter of last year. Comments from Karen that she believed Holly was still alive but what do you think made by a poster here are faith statements not fact statements. She also said when her faith waivered she broke down. Not the acts of someone that knows their daughter is safe.

Location hidden

#95803 May 31, 2012
Off Topic...sorta

The Mayonnaise Jar and Coffee

When things in your life are almost too much to handle, when 24 hours is just not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar, and the coffee...

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with
golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students
again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous
“YES”.

The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

“Now,” said the professor, as the laughter subsided,“I want you to recognize that this jar represents you life. The golf balls are the important things – your family, your children, your health, your friends, and your favorite passions – things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.

The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, and your car.

The sand is everything else – the small stuff.“If you put the sand into the jar first,” he continued,“there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls.

The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.
Play with your children! Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your wife/husband/lover/friend out to dinner. Maybe even play another 18. There is always time to clean the house and fix the disposal.

Take care of the golf balls first, the things that really matter.
Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.”

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the coffee represented. The professor smiled.“I’m glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there
is always room for a couple cups of coffee with a friend.”
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#95804 May 31, 2012
I say we need to bring back public hangings.
take a look

Anonymous Proxy

#95805 May 31, 2012
found a website with videos about a group of ex military guys that go in and rescue kidnapped victims. Check it out:

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/kidnap-and-re...
just looking

United States

#95806 May 31, 2012
my Lord, it get worse everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any fun places to hang out and meet locals? 11 hr Lmfao 20
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 15 hr Izzy-_- 73
Bryant Squires 22 hr TIA 1
Baybay Sat Baybay 3
Antioch Baptist Church (Jul '15) Sat Rapping Rod 22
Kristie Baugus Moon Oct 20 Ppp 3
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) Oct 19 Smh 911

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance