Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269068 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#95666 May 29, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I have seen alot of crazy things on the internet but I say this has to beat them all. J4H goes and starts a petition against a website that she gets on and post almost every day. Well that makes a lot of sense. Just about as much sense as TC signing it......smdh
LOL "I demand you shut this website down! What? Do I post on it on a regular basis? Well, yes, but...I still think you need to shut it down, they're harassing me!" :::guffaw::: Those that matter are notified that they post here regularly. Yep, that beats all the insanity that's come down the pike to date!
Erika

Starkville, MS

#95667 May 29, 2012
I'm sorry... This comment came at random.... but it's had to get past.....
Its as if Karen expected Holly to come home soon...
Why would she think that...?? She nearly passed out at school, even though Clint seemed ok with everything....
I think Karens actions are far more suspcious than Clints that day...!!!
I think Karen needs to be looked at !!!!
Just sayin...!!

Location hidden

#95668 May 29, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Heís just jealous of Topix because we can still communicate. Since he was shut down Ė he wants everyone shut down. When they took his computer away he lost his chance of claiming the reward money! Thatís what he gets for being such a dirt bag and only being involved for the money, heís certainly no victim.
He did say in an interview "it has completely ruined my life." How said is it that it completely ruins your life when someone takes your computer?

Location hidden

#95669 May 29, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always have to act like you know who everybody is? bahahaha the position my spouse holds WHAT spouse shows you don't know much! Oh I am not harassing anybody just asking why she keeps saying she is leaving this thread and then oops there she is again over and over and over with the me,me,me BS. Knowig who you are and what you have done it is probably nod a wise idea for you to be on the internet at all!
Everything's being forwarded :) LMFAO at the "position your spouse holds". hahaha!

Location hidden

#95670 May 29, 2012
JER29 wrote:
MTOIO,I think UR did tell us his thoughtS,BRK and TLH.
He was firm and unwavering that he got a confession from BRK and that the TBI is also in possession of that confession...No TLH, he swears he got a confession from BRK. Kinda hard for him to be throwin out other names as POIs in is eyes after he claims to have already gotten a confession!

Location hidden

#95671 May 29, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say in an interview "it has completely ruined my life." How said is it that it completely ruins your life when someone takes your computer?
*sad*
Plick

Dickson, TN

#95672 May 30, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything's being forwarded :) LMFAO at the "position your spouse holds". hahaha!
Yep Jane (LMAO) wonder what position my spouse has that I don't know about........LOL He makes it to obvious that it is him. Who else sends stupid threatening PM's like he does. He just proved that him and J4H talk. One day she will wish she had ran far away.....smdh
Erika

Starkville, MS

#95673 May 30, 2012
An unknown relative caught Drew and his Father on the Grandmothers property.... before dawn..
Surely Drew could name enough people to clear the problem up....!! But I guess not..
In fact, it go so serious,, that they needed to call Karen..
My point being, if you can name a family member, it would be dropped.... It surely wouldn't become a family issue...!!!
Erika

Starkville, MS

#95674 May 30, 2012
I'm willing to let this case go...
I need to.. I has consumed me...
I know this..... I won't travel through Tenn...
I think that is why they want this case and others quiet....
but it will never go quiet with me..... I'll tell everyone how the TBI and the rest are crooked as Hell......!!!!
Erika

Starkville, MS

#95675 May 30, 2012
and again.....
My prayers are for Holly, and all the othe people who are missing.....

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95676 May 30, 2012
Why are the Bobo's not being more proactive with this case? They said they would never give up.

I'm not turning on them, I'm not bashing them I'm just questioning why they have taken such a sedative stance from the very beginning. Iím not looking for tears and misery Iím looking for fire and drive!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#95677 May 30, 2012
I see topix is back up. Its kind of like the day the earth stood still a science fiction movie. Maybe its the revenge of tc. I'll get you and your little posters too my pretty.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#95678 May 30, 2012
JER29 wrote:
MTOIO,I think UR did tell us his thoughtS,BRK and TLH.
True enough Jer now I wonder why I wasted my time replying

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95679 May 30, 2012
JER29 wrote:
I see topix is back up. Its kind of like the day the earth stood still a science fiction movie. Maybe its the revenge of tc. I'll get you and your little posters too my pretty.
Ha Ha - too funny!LMAO

Toronto, Canada

#95680 May 30, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
I wonder if strings were pulled to get BB that job on the boat and get him out of town quickly. Did he ever return to his job at food giant after he left that morning? Did anyone ever find out just where he was all day?
Good post Jer I haven't seen anyone post anything about that Hmmmmm...

Toronto, Canada

#95681 May 30, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's heartbroken at all did you see that cartoon he posted on his facebook at the one yr. anniversary of Holly's abduction? That just goes beyond bad taste and it doesn't spell broken heart! I think someone pulled strings and got him and JD's butts out of town as soon as they possibly could.
That leaves TBI with no new leads if they aren't around to run their mouths but they are close enough to be in town in a few hours if necessary -(both of them).
Totally agree

Toronto, Canada

#95682 May 30, 2012
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. BB may be a monster, not sure. I just don't want to assume that domestic violence / hothead / threatening translates automatically to murderer. Some do - they always did on Perry Mason. I saw the cartoon, yes. The flags to me though are these kids that are laying low, quiet, flying under the radar. I don't think JD is medically able to fly under the radar. Some of these like SA, or DS, DS's bro or dad, etc., shiny smiles, bible thumping - that screams sociopath louder to me. A genuine sociopath - the successful ones - aren't the ones that get a string of Restraining Orders. Successful sociopaths become bankers, lawyers ... politicians ... preachers ... sheriffs. They accumulate power, self-gratification, and they are adored.
SA I agree with - watch out for nasty posts now D - anytime someone questions what DS is up to someone comes on and emphatically defends him saying he is so heartbroken , that's why he's never at any of the remember H events or even the anniversary one. I've wondered myself but no one seems to want to discuss it.His alibi seems solid though but spmone did post long ago that there was a 40 minute hole in it.

Toronto, Canada

#95683 May 30, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You mean I'm not Jane Tatum? Shhhh...don't tell him. LOL He just keeps digging his hole deeper.
Ok who's Jane Tatum - did I miss something here?

Toronto, Canada

#95684 May 30, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Why are the Bobo's not being more proactive with this case? They said they would never give up.
I'm not turning on them, I'm not bashing them I'm just questioning why they have taken such a sedative stance from the very beginning. Iím not looking for tears and misery Iím looking for fire and drive!
Maybe they have been threatened again and have had to lay low - hard to say. FBI maybe has told them there's a break in the case coming soon?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#95685 May 30, 2012
It was posted that Clint and others were brought back in for questioning. LE may be tying up some loose ends. Im not implying Clint is guilty but he is an eyewitness. The timing of all these events shows there is a lot going on in this case. Searches,reward increased,arrest,AMW,new tips and evidence found and thats just what we know about. The spirit world has been very active as well.Someones ascended master wants in on the action, could it be.....satan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
revenge (Jul '14) 16 hr KINGKONG 15
Who is the Townsend Man? Fri Jacks ghost 12
jim ayers (Aug '12) Thu MAN-UP 47
Bath Springs Swingers Club Thu Old Hickory 4
News 'Kingpin Granny' was the 'go to' drug dealer fo... Thu Guest 2
married women Feb 21 Honey 3
thm (Oct '14) Feb 21 Not for long 7

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance