Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249948 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#95286 May 25, 2012
Is Find Her the one that picked the title for this thread?
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#95287 May 25, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha HA - Just goes to show you every dog has it's day!LMAO
Ha, Ha, Ha, and LMAO, not very considerate of you since the “dog” was the center of contention. Where have you been, is the heat slowing you down? It appears you just missed it all. We’ve simply made use of three new threads, burned them up, then blew them up without you injecting anything. How could that have possibly happened? After all the personal time and work you have done here on this thread, surely you don’t want Holly’s thread involved with such crap. But I will put you on my call list should the development of new threads start forming again that would interest you, that is if you want to be called.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#95288 May 25, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
I am still leaning towards the "Findher" poster as being strange, the reason being everyone that posted about Holly received negative Icons except him or her.. As a matter of fact, "Findher' was the first person who posted on this Forum and his post disappeared after I called attention to it as seeming frantic and gave an observation.....
That person and his post has disappeared. I think he is posting under a different name and has been here all along. Incidentally, I don't give a rats @ss what you throw at this post, it just proves that I am on to someone....
'CWH, please don't use the word; leaning. Brings up bad memories...CWH, don't think you are on to something, but maybe on something..

WS

Central KY

#95289 May 25, 2012
Hey UR we're off topic again. LT got any words of condemnation for us? The bickering is just beginning. Nero slept it off yet? Come on lets howlllllll at the moon. Omgawa cheetah.

Central KY

#95290 May 25, 2012
Wow I just saw Chelsea H in the Parsons dating popup. I thought she didnt like the south. She must be looking for a country boy.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95291 May 25, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha, Ha, and LMAO, not very considerate of you since the “dog” was the center of contention. Where have you been, is the heat slowing you down? It appears you just missed it all. We’ve simply made use of three new threads, burned them up, then blew them up without you injecting anything. How could that have possibly happened? After all the personal time and work you have done here on this thread, surely you don’t want Holly’s thread involved with such crap. But I will put you on my call list should the development of new threads start forming again that would interest you, that is if you want to be called.
Some how or another there is always a Dog in it NAB! And yes, I noticed your nasty remarks and the thread in your honor!LOL I just decided to sit back and laugh instead of comment since they were all doing such a fine job on you! How does it feel to have a lunitc up your a$$? Serves you right! That GRANNIE is called KARMA!!!!GET USED TO IT!!!
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#95292 May 25, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Some how or another there is always a Dog in it NAB! And yes, I noticed your nasty remarks and the thread in your honor!LOL I just decided to sit back and laugh instead of comment since they were all doing such a fine job on you! How does it feel to have a lunitc up your a$$? Serves you right! That GRANNIE is called KARMA!!!!GET USED TO IT!!!
Sorry, but I must inform you that Karma doesn't know me to be able to mess with me. But I certainly understand your connection to Karma.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#95293 May 25, 2012
http://planet1051.com/&#8203;camera-image...
Seems to be a Ford 250 or 350 dooley.. Whatcha think?
WS

Camera Image Of Mickey Shunick Riding Home [Picture]
planet1051.com
Here is a surveillance camera image of missing Lafayette woman Mickey Shunick riding home early Saturday morning. Here is another photo taken from the same
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#95294 May 25, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Wow I just saw Chelsea H in the Parsons dating popup. I thought she didnt like the south. She must be looking for a country boy.
who is chelsea h?
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#95295 May 25, 2012
JER29 do what we talked about

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95296 May 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
JER29 do what we talked about
Save the animals, use Jer29 for food.

Central KY

#95298 May 25, 2012
JML I dont remember what we talked about, its about a quarter pass nine or was that your question?

Central KY

#95300 May 25, 2012
LT you say such sweet things when you are angry. Dont let the blood boil its not good for the heart. Now go take that medicine that suppose to make you human the last dose is wearing a little thin.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#95301 May 25, 2012
white dove wrote:
https://www.change.org/petitio ns/the-president-of-the-united -states-either-make-topix-abid e-by-the-law-or-take-the-site- down?utm_medium=facebook&u tm_source=share_petition&u tm_term=share_button_modal
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! omg, i'm choking i'm laughing so hard!

je te dis merde!
Clonethis

Cleveland, OH

#95302 May 25, 2012
LMAO! Yes, harassment like THIS needs to stop, I agree (of course, I have screen shots of the originals):

Unchained Rebel

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Pick on me bitch I dare you and I know exactly who you are.

Unchained Rebel

Location hidden

Dec 26, 2011
Back off it's your final warning and I do know exactly who you are and why you are here. "Never Unchain The Night" as it might just be your last.
Clonethis

Cleveland, OH

#95303 May 25, 2012
...and posts 65261 through 65273, all saved screen shots. Sooo many to go through. Yes, the harassment needs to stop - and Mr. President needs to call the BCI for that IP trace. lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95304 May 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>who is chelsea h?
http://ckhoffmank.gather.com/

Location hidden

#95305 May 25, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
LMAO! Yes, harassment like THIS needs to stop, I agree (of course, I have screen shots of the originals):
Unchained Rebel
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011
Pick on me bitch I dare you and I know exactly who you are.
Unchained Rebel
Location hidden
Dec 26, 2011
Back off it's your final warning and I do know exactly who you are and why you are here. "Never Unchain The Night" as it might just be your last.
touche! and i am sure LE knows exactly who UR is....lol!

soooo.....this is confusing. there is a petition against topix to make topix abide by the law or take it down, and this petition is signed by one of the nastiest abusers of topix?

man, talk about a hypocrite! and a scary hypocrite at that....is he totally losing it?

Location hidden

#95306 May 25, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
...and posts 65261 through 65273, all saved screen shots. Sooo many to go through. Yes, the harassment needs to stop - and Mr. President needs to call the BCI for that IP trace. lol
i'm sure he will fit it in to his busy schedule.:-)
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#95307 May 25, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
I don't know her,why has she been on here before? Do you forgive me for my rude comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather West/Walker 14 hr HWalker 5
Sidebar 21 hr G Who 369
Does anyone know a Joshua Grice? (Jan '13) Tue Just curious 11
mike bingham Mon susieq 1
Sherry Morgan, use to be Bibbs Mar 24 Come get it 3
Charles Allen Mar 22 luck of the irish 1
Ann Blankenship (Jun '14) Mar 22 yea rite 16

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance