Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 254009 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#95205 May 24, 2012
just looking wrote:
<quoted text> i would love to try some of those! I cant remember are you in TN, where can you get them?
If your not going to hunt them, try the flea market now. They will be dirty,and they look like a sad little green onion but don't be fooled by their size, they are very strong!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95206 May 24, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>I did not mean to hurt your feelings, i really feel bad for i wrote and it won't happen again! Thanks for info on "big brother" topic, i like to watch it on showtime extreme big brother after dark 11pm to 200am
I watch after dark too - I think it's better than the show. My hubby records it on DVR and we watch it the next day. It's the only reason we keep showtime.

Location hidden

#95207 May 24, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting! well when a fire is deemed arson and there is a death because of it, the arsonist is a murderer....let me know what you hear! i just posted on that today....was wondering what the heck is going on with THAT investigation!
Well I haven't heard about the one you are interested in.

In this case the man tried to kill his wife who was inside the house by setting it on fire but a young boy who was a neighbor saw the smoke and went in and saved her. So at least there was a happy ending!

United States

#95208 May 24, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
gee jer.....if you were on twitter these icon tossers would be called "followers"
:-)
Hahaha..yeah Jer, you have fans!

Location hidden

#95209 May 24, 2012
That's too funny!
Erika

Starkville, MS

#95210 May 25, 2012
Do any of the locals remember any altercation that Sheriff Wyatt got into before Holly disappeared..??
I remember reading a comment that said his make-up looked good... not sure where I read it... but it makes me wonder....
yup

Quincy, FL

#95211 May 25, 2012
Erika wrote:
Do any of the locals remember any altercation that Sheriff Wyatt got into before Holly disappeared..??
I remember reading a comment that said his make-up looked good... not sure where I read it... but it makes me wonder....
He got a black eye

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#95212 May 25, 2012
If I knew you and you knew me,
If both of us could clearly see,
And with an inner sight divine,
The meaning of your heart and mine,
I'm sure that we would differ less,
And clasp our hands in friendliness;
Our thoughts would pleasantly agree,
If I knew you and you knew me.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Location hidden

#95213 May 25, 2012
If I Had My Child To Raise Over Again

If I had my child to raise all over again,

Id build self-esteem first, and the house later.

Id finger paint more, and point the finger less.

I would do less correcting and more connecting.

Id take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.

I would care to know less and know to care more.

Id take more hikes and fly more kites.

Id stop playing serious, and seriously play.

I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars,

Id do more hugging and less tugging.

Id see the oak tree in the acorn more often,

I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.

Id model less about the love of power,

And more about the power of love.

United States

#95214 May 25, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
If I knew you and you knew me,
If both of us could clearly see,
And with an inner sight divine,
The meaning of your heart and mine,
I'm sure that we would differ less,
And clasp our hands in friendliness;
Our thoughts would pleasantly agree,
If I knew you and you knew me.
UT...This will go on my frig. with all my most beatiful things. TY!

United States

#95215 May 25, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
This is why we are blessed with Grandparents.:)
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#95216 May 25, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
This is great. I have never seen it before and must ask, is it yours or did you borrow it just long enough to wake us up. It sure gives meaning to the phrase of stop long enough to smell the roses. My plan is to reproduce it, frame it, and give it as a gift to my daughter and son-in-law that is having our first grandchild in a few weeks. I have hopes that as a career-minded, first time parents they are going to be, that they will use it as a reminder and adhere to the deep wisdom it reflects. Thanks for sharing.

United States

#95217 May 25, 2012
Today is National Missing Childrens Day. Please share in some manner, and don't forget to hug your own children today.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Location hidden

#95218 May 25, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
This is great. I have never seen it before and must ask, is it yours or did you borrow it just long enough to wake us up. It sure gives meaning to the phrase of stop long enough to smell the roses. My plan is to reproduce it, frame it, and give it as a gift to my daughter and son-in-law that is having our first grandchild in a few weeks. I have hopes that as a career-minded, first time parents they are going to be, that they will use it as a reminder and adhere to the deep wisdom it reflects. Thanks for sharing.
I have written a few things along the way but this is just something that I ran across that I thought was good and felt to share. Congrats on first grandchild!! Glad you enjoyed and hope they do as well. Have a blessed day.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#95219 May 25, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
jer29 and MTOIO, yes look a little deeper and you will see this turkey story has baked til it is 'dry as sand', like my X-MIL cooked her holiday birds.
as i see it, the story clint gave to the public about what happened that morning is nothing more than a turkey story for the turkeys.
i firmly believe that the family cannot tell publicly what really happened. they can only give bits and pieces, and this 'thought' of holly and drew kneeling and looking at the fowl catch of the day is maybe what passed thru clint's mind the second before the real shit came down. so telling it is not lying, because it may really have been what flashed thru his brain for a nano second, but the public eating it up with gravy and mashed spuds just takes it to a level of "stooopid".
i have posted this before, in fact almost a year ago i believe clint was right there when it all came down and not playing peek-a-boo thru the windows. i believe he was threatened with a gun. i believe he and holly were both threatened with each other's lives if they did not comply. i believe clint told the local LE/TBI/FBI 99% more than has been released to the media.
this turkey story has cooked for so long its turkey jerky!
and since i like cows, i will throw in a MOO. ;-)
Zzoey and Jer good comments - yes smokescreen story?
I saw last night on JVM that as part of her show about Mickey Shunick the young lady from Lafayette that is missing , Holly was mentioned along with Lauren Spierer. Apparently the FBI is investigating all three as being possibly related. Could be some braking news coming - finally!
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#95220 May 25, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I have written a few things along the way but this is just something that I ran across that I thought was good and felt to share. Congrats on first grandchild!! Glad you enjoyed and hope they do as well. Have a blessed day.
Thank you so much. Knowing the two as I do, it will be a much valued gift.

Toronto, Canada

#95221 May 25, 2012
Which to me indicates they have been looking at Holly's and Lauren's cases together already. Maybe even Paige Johnson and Katelyn Markham.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#95222 May 25, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
jer i never said you were stooopid, i said that the turkey story is stupid.
we the public have been fed a stupid turkey story.

and we have been feasting on it for how long? 9 or 10 months?

so sick of turkey...where's the beef ?
zzoey, I agree, the only Turkeys in this story is US.

Toronto, Canada

#95223 May 25, 2012
Q. In Hawaiian, does it take more than three words to say 'I Love You'?

A. Vincent Price: No, you can say it with a pineapple and a twenty.

Q. What are 'Do It,''I Can Help,' and 'I Can't Get Enough'?

A. George Gobel: I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.

Q. As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking?

A. Rose Marie: You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.

Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?

A. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.

Q. Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries. Are you going to get any during the first year?

A. Charley Weaver: Of course not, I'm too busy growing strawberries.
More Hollywood Squares

United States

#95224 May 25, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
This holds much wisdom, I would love to see it posted in every classroom! Congrats on your first Grandchild, it will be like nothing you have ever felt in your life,the absolute best! You're going to be amazed to see that your child was listening to your words, and watching your actions, and will most likely soar above your expectations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? 9 hr youdontknow 98
Josey Patterson 12 hr Bye 1
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? 20 hr Ifudontknowshutup 21
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) 21 hr Watching17 58
Invaders! Thu worldgonecrazy 2
Gina beth.wallace (Apr '15) Wed Some people 5
Chris Maness Wed blahhh 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance