Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 237196 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#95083 May 23, 2012
LW isnt lies part of your name?
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#95084 May 23, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jam, I believe the plea deal fell through,and nothing was mentioned concerning Holly.
Thanks, W17!
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#95085 May 23, 2012
JER29 wrote:
JML since we are such good buds I"ll see what I can do for you the next time we chat.Maybe next week when we share tea and cookies can you wait until then?
yeah i guess, see you later

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95086 May 23, 2012
JER29 wrote:
LW isnt lies part of your name?
JER are you on drugs or energy drinks? I'm beginning to wonder about you. You seem to be speeding today!
Tammy

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#95087 May 23, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH? What I want to know is how the reporter obtained this information? Has the case been closed and now the paperwork is public record? I'd be calling the "Mouth of the South" Nancy Grace with this one! This is what I don't get about these parents. NO ONE is going to care more about finding their child then them. They need to Yell it from the Rooftops! Daily - Everyday - My child is missing - until they get results! The squeaky wheel gets the oil!
Are we going to be hearing the same from Karen four yrs from now - how TBI didn't do enough or how they told her so many times they were working on it but needed to protect the case integrity? I said that was BS in the beginning and here we are a yr. later and it is still BS!
1st Week - News outlets
Monday - CBS, Tuesday - NBC, Wednesday - ABC, Thursday - Fox, Friday - CNN
2nd Week - Written outlets
Monday - Associated Press, Tuesday - Sun Journal, Wednesday - Start a Web Blog for Holly, Thursday - local papers, Friday - Flyer distributions
3rd week - 5 radio talk shows
4th Week - 5 days of organized searches.
5th week go back to week one and start over! Attention, Attention, Attention...My Child is missing and I will not stop until she is returned!!!!
All that attention is going to light a fire under TBI's ass they do not want that Lies Within | 1 hr ago
kind of media and news swirling around their lack of closing a case.
. I so agree with this post. And mr wolf scratch I am entitled to my opinion as you are. I have been following this crime since day one and read every post. I am entitled to my opinion as are you
I pray everyday for Holly to come home. I assure u I'm not here to play bingo

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#95088 May 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>she called me a 5 when i'm at least a 9 probably a 10!
Not if you really look like John Mayer, you're not! lol

Location hidden

#95089 May 23, 2012
Hi, all! Summer has hit and work outside has me going from sun up to sun down lately! Going to try to catch up a little - hopefully drama mama has taken a chill pill since I was here last!

Location hidden

#95090 May 23, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and their dad is grieving along with them. I hope and pray they can get some grief counseling. I hope Maye's wife and mom get the maximum penalty.
I'm not so sure he is. I think there's a LOT more to this story, IMO. He told LE he went to bed around midnight and everyone was in bed. The day after they went missing, he told members of JB's family he went to bed around 3 and when he got up at 6 they were all gone. Changing stories, among many other things.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#95091 May 23, 2012
LW just high on life. I thought you were the one that was pumped up today. I didnt know you were a poet either.

Location hidden

#95092 May 23, 2012
Outta here-nite, everyone!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#95093 May 23, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure he is. I think there's a LOT more to this story, IMO. He told LE he went to bed around midnight and everyone was in bed. The day after they went missing, he told members of JB's family he went to bed around 3 and when he got up at 6 they were all gone. Changing stories, among many other things.
Uh oh! Not good. Is LE investigating him? They prob are of stories are a changin'.

Location hidden

#95094 May 23, 2012
Correction...."if stories are a changin'.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95095 May 23, 2012
I followed this thread for months and then lost track....is anyone willing to give me a quick update? Any arrests? Anything at all?

Since: Jun 11

Salem, OR

#95096 May 23, 2012
JustWatching11 wrote:
I followed this thread for months and then lost track....is anyone willing to give me a quick update? Any arrests? Anything at all?
Jer has lost it.
LW lost her ass at the Derby. Hubby won 1.2 million.
WS is still posting youtube videos.
HB is still missing.
Many of the best posters are gone.
Gambler went All In ....and lost.
W17 is going gray.
Jack Daniels is a good thing.
JM lookalike is a not a good thing.
Cabin 16 rumors continue.
Amelia Earhart is still missing.

J4H called 911 because her steak was over-cooked at the Sizzler.
u r dumb

Quincy, FL

#95097 May 24, 2012
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jer has lost it.
LW lost her ass at the Derby. Hubby won 1.2 million.
WS is still posting youtube videos.
HB is still missing.
Many of the best posters are gone.
Gambler went All In ....and lost.
W17 is going gray.
Jack Daniels is a good thing.
JM lookalike is a not a good thing.
Cabin 16 rumors continue.
Amelia Earhart is still missing.
J4H called 911 because her steak was over-cooked at the Sizzler.
u r dumb
u r dumb

Quincy, FL

#95098 May 24, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> why are you "LaHere"? I seen where you said you was going to get your 6ft4 13size shoe to beat me up. well i'll give you some information on me, i'm 6ft1 185lbs 7% to 9% body fat size12 shoe light blue eyes brown hair hit 1300 pounds of pressure in my right hand and 1100 pounds of pressure in my left hand. I'm not leaving until LaHere gets on here and apologizes.
the only pressure you have is that BIG UGLY JUGHEAD YOU HAVE LOSER!!

u r dumb

Toronto, Canada

#95099 May 24, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Ct - jeez , where have we seen that before?

Toronto, Canada

#95100 May 24, 2012
Some Hollywood squares jokes
Q. Paul, what is a good reason for pounding meat?

A. Paul Lynde: Loneliness!

Q. Do female frogs croak?

A. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under water long enough.Q. If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be?

A. Charley Weaver: Three days of steady drinking should do it. Q. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years.

A. George Gobel: Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.
Just to start the day off right

Toronto, Canada

#95101 May 24, 2012
A few moreQ. You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or a woman?

A. Don Knotts: That's what's been keeping me awake.

Q. According to Cosmopolitan, if you meet a stranger at a party and you think that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's married?

A.. Rose Marie: No wait until morning.

Q. Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?

A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency.

Toronto, Canada

#95102 May 24, 2012
http://www.examiner.com/article/police-confir...
Another sad case involving a missing young lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sap (May '15) 7 hr Sayitordont 13
Leighann Griggs (Oct '14) 7 hr Curious 47
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Wed Watching17 137
Jan Ivy Allen Jun 28 andthetruth 1
Parsons Woman Murdered (Mar '12) Jun 28 Maximus DreivinX 13
shanna duke inman Jun 27 Hahaha 9
Perryville Marina Jun 27 Rivergal01 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages