Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 219833 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#95033 May 23, 2012
LT you werent paying ant attention to my words so you say, does that mean you are listening? Even if something evil as you pronounced on them happened they are ok they belong to the LORD and theres nothing you or satan can do about it. Come on over to our side and lay your evil ways down its a lot more fulfilling and can even be ..........fun.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95034 May 23, 2012
JER29 wrote:
LT you werent paying ant attention to my words so you say, does that mean you are listening? Even if something evil as you pronounced on them happened they are ok they belong to the LORD and theres nothing you or satan can do about it. Come on over to our side and lay your evil ways down its a lot more fulfilling and can even be ..........fun.

How do your blonde children feel when you call them stupid?

Rock Hill, SC

#95035 May 23, 2012
@ Jer, why????

Central KY

#95036 May 23, 2012
W17 Im not sure what your question is. If you are referring to LT read some of the other local threads. If you are asking about her comment its just that her comment. MTOIO no it wasnt a woman forum. What started out as fun has ended up being a very serious and important conversation.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95038 May 23, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen had said she phones the TBI everyday asking for updates - I wonder if she still does.
I don't know but if I was her I'd be so far up their butts they'd be singing soprano!
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#95039 May 23, 2012
Jer, Jer... are you in trouble again?? LOL:)
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#95040 May 23, 2012
I see that "LaHere" has not apologized for her rude and prevaricator comments about me. I can't stand people with know honor or integrity, i guess i'm going to have to get on here everyday because of "LaHere". "LaHere" should take full responsibility for her actions, so blame LaHere for all of this.

Location hidden

#95041 May 23, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
Jer, Jer... are you in trouble again?? LOL:)
JAM!!! I'm feeling evil today so good thing you're here for balance :o9

Location hidden

#95042 May 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
I see that "LaHere" has not apologized for her rude and prevaricator comments about me. I can't stand people with know honor or integrity, i guess i'm going to have to get on here everyday because of "LaHere". "LaHere" should take full responsibility for her actions, so blame LaHere for all of this.
HahaHa .... You're going to be waiting a looooooooong time!I'm talkin like when hell freezes over long!

Central KY

#95043 May 23, 2012
JAM I seem to stay in trouble,how have you been? I try to bring a little sunshine to a serious topic and look where it gets me. I have had curses called up from the pit,misquoted and misunderstood but its all in a day on Topix. I never dreamed I would still be here posting a year later. Do you keep up or just check in from time to time?

Central KY

#95044 May 23, 2012
JML where did you get prevaricator from? I hate having to pull out a dictionary to see what someone is talking about. Wouldnt it have been easier and shorter to type lie? Where is that high iq monkey cheetah when ya need her?
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#95045 May 23, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
JAM!!! I'm feeling evil today so good thing you're here for balance :o9
Lol!! I've missed you LW!
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#95046 May 23, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
HahaHa .... You're going to be waiting a looooooooong time!I'm talkin like when hell freezes over long!
why are you "LaHere"? I seen where you said you was going to get your 6ft4 13size shoe to beat me up. well i'll give you some information on me, i'm 6ft1 185lbs 7% to 9% body fat size12 shoe light blue eyes brown hair hit 1300 pounds of pressure in my right hand and 1100 pounds of pressure in my left hand. I'm not leaving until LaHere gets on here and apologizes.
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#95047 May 23, 2012
JER29 wrote:
JAM I seem to stay in trouble,how have you been? I try to bring a little sunshine to a serious topic and look where it gets me. I have had curses called up from the pit,misquoted and misunderstood but its all in a day on Topix. I never dreamed I would still be here posting a year later. Do you keep up or just check in from time to time?
You are soooo misunderstood and under-valued, Jer:)

I haven't looked in very closely at all... but I'm good/busy!
Still praying for our Holly!!Missed you guys!
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#95048 May 23, 2012
JER29 wrote:
JML where did you get prevaricator from? I hate having to pull out a dictionary to see what someone is talking about. Wouldnt it have been easier and shorter to type lie? Where is that high iq monkey cheetah when ya need her?
Yeah i wanted to sound smart. lol
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#95049 May 23, 2012
Did we ever find anything out concerning Holly's case in relation to that SO that was arrested there in Parsons?

Location hidden

#95050 May 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> why are you "LaHere"? I seen where you said you was going to get your 6ft4 13size shoe to beat me up. well i'll give you some information on me, i'm 6ft1 185lbs 7% to 9% body fat size12 shoe light blue eyes brown hair hit 1300 pounds of pressure in my right hand and 1100 pounds of pressure in my left hand. I'm not leaving until LaHere gets on here and apologizes.
Oh My!!! All Those pounds of pressure!!! How can your keyboard stand it!LOL

It's not La Here you need to be concerned with - Have you met STANLEY?LMAO

Central KY

#95051 May 23, 2012
JML did you have to look it up too? By the way I think you have lawrong person.

Location hidden

#95052 May 23, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! I've missed you LW!
We've all been missing you! Like I said it's a balance thing!;0)
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#95053 May 23, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My!!! All Those pounds of pressure!!! How can your keyboard stand it!LOL
It's not La Here you need to be concerned with - Have you met STANLEY?LMAO
no, who is "STANLEY"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decatur Trader - Community Page on Facebook to ... (Mar '11) 7 hr ponymike 3
brunette in black jeep (Oct '14) 13 hr wishiknew 21
Nikki Herndon (Oct '13) 13 hr 6star 9
Debra kelley 15 hr Too good for it 2
Charles Allen 21 hr Not Charles 2
Buck's Lumber (Sep '14) Wed AloneInTn 51
Dusty Rhodes Wed Tammy Faye 33
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE