Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 234969 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Hope 4 Holly

United States

#93970 May 9, 2012
Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏ @jvelezmitchell
RT @reporterjon: My sources: US Marshals making progress in #AdamMayes manhunt. May have more arrests soon.Latest 7pm when I join...
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Since: Jul 11

Nebo, NC

#93971 May 9, 2012
Oh, now the FBI is enlisting their most valuable weapon, the american public! Watching Jane Velez Michell.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#93972 May 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
Oh, now the FBI is enlisting their most valuable weapon, the american public! Watching Jane Velez Michell.
More like Oh now that they have released the auto discription we can find his A$$!

Location hidden

#93973 May 9, 2012

Location hidden

#93974 May 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
HaHa on JVM - My husband said she better not fall down, she might crack her hair!LMAO

Nebo, NC

#93975 May 9, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Oh now that they have released the auto discription we can find his A$$!
I agree LW, what if he already ditched that vehicle, how would anyone know to report seeing the vehicle abandoned?

Nebo, NC

#93976 May 9, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Policing for profit making a killing, you would believe some of the things this money is being spent on by LE. This country is in a tailspin, I'm not sure if it can be pulled out of in time to save us from ourselves.

Boonevegas

#93977 May 9, 2012
Is it just me or do the little girls look a lot like Holly's pictures?

Location hidden

#93978 May 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Policing for profit making a killing, you would believe some of the things this money is being spent on by LE. This country is in a tailspin, I'm not sure if it can be pulled out of in time to save us from ourselves.
I'm seething over all of this first Mayes and since when does LE get to tell us that we have to put our money in the bank??? Last I heard it was Legal Tender and I had the right to carry it. I'm writing letters over this one I am so appauled! This stuff has just got to stop!
southern

United States

#93979 May 9, 2012
Hope 4 Holly wrote:
Twitter: Happening now...

Adam Hammond &#8207; @AHammond_WREG3
We had to go through 3 trooper road blocks and checkpoints to get to #Mayes house. They have a huge area in Union Co. sectioned off.#bain
whats the address where he lived?
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#93980 May 9, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm seething over all of this first Mayes and since when does LE get to tell us that we have to put our money in the bank??? Last I heard it was Legal Tender and I had the right to carry it. I'm writing letters over this one I am so appauled! This stuff has just got to stop!
So much for "no profiling"!

Location hidden

#93981 May 9, 2012
southern wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the address where he lived?
Two listings on Zaba
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php...

Location hidden

#93982 May 9, 2012

Location hidden

#93983 May 9, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for "no profiling"!
Yea, you gotta look dirt poor when you travel between Cookieville and Crossville on I40!

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#93984 May 9, 2012
man named Richard Norman who lives in Union County near the home Adam Mayes was living in was taken into custody by U.S. Marshals according to a neighbor. No information available on the charges. No official confirmation of this at this time. More as it is available.

ws

Location hidden

#93985 May 9, 2012
Nancy Graceless says the little girl in the video is not one of the Bain girls.

Where are the girls???
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#93986 May 9, 2012
Isn't he (Mayes) from Whiteville? Is he also tall and skinny?

Jasper, GA

#93987 May 9, 2012
On JVM, a neighbor said that Adam Mayes also has access to a red toyota corolla or cellica?

ws

Jasper, GA

#93988 May 9, 2012
LaHere wrote:
Isn't he (Mayes) from Whiteville? Is he also tall and skinny?
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

ADAM CHRISTOPHER MAYES

Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Especially Aggravated Kidnapping; First Degree Murder

REWARD: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Adam Mayes.

Adam Christopher Mayes is wanted in connection with the alleged kidnapping of four female victims from Whiteville, Tennessee, on April 27, 2012. Two of the victims were later found deceased in Guntown, Mississippi.
Mayes may have changed his physical appearance by growing a beard or cutting his hair.

Paco RodrigassChristopher Zachery Wylde
Date(s) of Birth Used: September 2, 1976 Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175 to 235 pounds Sex: Male
Race: White

Central KY

#93989 May 9, 2012
WS why were U.S. Marshalls the ones to take R.N. into custody? FBI or locals could have arrested him. What determines who does what when several agencies are involved in a case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Williams from Decaterville (Sep '14) 1 hr self 12
Scotty Powers 10 hr Guest 4
Branson townsend thread 17 hr Too late 1
Charles Allen 20 hr Amber 9
Jamie from sonic Fri Melmel 1
Amanda candler Fri Abby 25
John and Angie!!!!!! May 24 yes 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages