Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 268160 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#93035 May 3, 2012
Please share:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Jo-A...

https://www.facebook.com/MissingBainFamily

Adam Mayes also has a facebook page under the name of Paco Rodrigrass. The pictures of him on this facebook page look somewhat different than the pictures issued by the Hardeman Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Here is his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

If that link doesn't work for Paco please try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cyua25a

Praying for Holly and the Bain Family.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#93036 May 3, 2012
To all of you here on this thread:

I think that you all together are doing a fantastic job of discussing this case together. I have read through and see everyone that is concerned here. Please! Don't let this thread die. It doesn't matter who says what here, you all are keeping Holly's name alive.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#93037 May 3, 2012
Where is Adam Christopher Mayes Topix Forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kossuth-ms/TF...

Interesting...

Someone posting as "Hardeman" wanted confirmation of a post and said when confirmed it would be reported to FBI. Just never know....

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#93038 May 3, 2012
JAM,I thought it was possible that handcuffs could have been used. Hollys arms were bent at the elbow and the perps right arm was hanging down according to Clint. His left arm was also bent at the elbow which could mean he had ahold of her left arm. Much has been said about dragged or lead but nothing would mean that he couldnt have been touching her.Clint saw them walking away with their heads down from at least 100' for a couple of seconds. He didnt think anything was wrong and only saw them from the back. I think you are right about left handed,thats a very good observation.

Central KY

#93039 May 3, 2012
I remember someone saying that Holly used skype last year. Do I understand correctly that includes live video as well as chat? This service would have a list of users like facebook friends I assume. The computers were taken last year and a record of calls made would be available. Can you use this service anywhere? Would it be poosible to see and talk to someone across the country? Also how many of Holly friends used this service and knew she was using it? It would be possible to know someone on line without really knowing them. They would know what you looked like and as much info as provided. It would be easy to fall for someone without even knowing them. Im referring to the other person not Holly in this case. Just something I was thinking about.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#93040 May 3, 2012
Jer-There is a skype app on many smartphones these days. I would imagine you could skype anyone who has the same app on their cellphone or computer. JMO

United States

#93041 May 3, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
To all of you here on this thread:
I think that you all together are doing a fantastic job of discussing this case together. I have read through and see everyone that is concerned here. Please! Don't let this thread die. It doesn't matter who says what here, you all are keeping Holly's name alive.
Nice post ummmmmmm, we all want the same things for Holly,Karen and all of the other missing, and murdered. I can't begin to imagine the pain, and other emotion these families are forced to endure, so very sad.
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#93042 May 3, 2012
JER29 wrote:
I remember someone saying that Holly used skype last year. Do I understand correctly that includes live video as well as chat? This service would have a list of users like facebook friends I assume. The computers were taken last year and a record of calls made would be available. Can you use this service anywhere? Would it be poosible to see and talk to someone across the country? Also how many of Holly friends used this service and knew she was using it? It would be possible to know someone on line without really knowing them. They would know what you looked like and as much info as provided. It would be easy to fall for someone without even knowing them. Im referring to the other person not Holly in this case. Just something I was thinking about.
My daughter's boyfriend spent a semester in Europe & skype was their main form of communication
because it was most economical for them/us. The only thing it had a slight delay, but rather easy to use...

Location hidden

#93043 May 3, 2012
JER29 wrote:
JAM,I thought it was possible that handcuffs could have been used. Hollys arms were bent at the elbow and the perps right arm was hanging down according to Clint. His left arm was also bent at the elbow which could mean he had ahold of her left arm. Much has been said about dragged or lead but nothing would mean that he couldnt have been touching her.Clint saw them walking away with their heads down from at least 100' for a couple of seconds. He didnt think anything was wrong and only saw them from the back. I think you are right about left handed,thats a very good observation.
I, too, have felt that the perp may be left-handed because he is on Holly's right and his right arm is swinging freely. He may not have had a grip on Holly's arm...he may have had a weapon...knife or gun shoved into her ribs . Also...he may have used zip ties to bind her by the wrists (no need to hold onto her with her hands bound and a weapon on her). All of this would give the appearance of what Clint thought he saw. Both of Holly's arms bent at the elbow, perps left arm bent at the elbow, and the right arm swinging freely. Also....maybe this is how Clint knew, if he did, that the perp was wearing gloves...he could see the perp's right hand. JMO.
Det-4011

Soddy Daisy, TN

#93044 May 3, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Det-4011, welcome to topix...Have you been on this forum before & what brought you here? If you don't mind sharing...
D-4011,there are so many places that an abductor could have used as a safe haven to hold a victim in captivity. Many are mobile, such as motor homes, travel trailers, vans, etc..
WS
Thanks for the welcome!

I have been a devoted reader on this Topix heading since day one, but never posted. I am the proud Daughter of a law enforcement officer and have always been interested in law enforcement.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#93045 May 3, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Nice post ummmmmmm, we all want the same things for Holly,Karen and all of the other missing, and murdered. I can't begin to imagine the pain, and other emotion these families are forced to endure, so very sad.
Thanks... let's not give up... we have to endure patience, hope, and faith.

Location hidden

#93046 May 3, 2012
Just Curious -JC- wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, have felt that the perp may be left-handed because he is on Holly's right and his right arm is swinging freely. He may not have had a grip on Holly's arm...he may have had a weapon...knife or gun shoved into her ribs . Also...he may have used zip ties to bind her by the wrists (no need to hold onto her with her hands bound and a weapon on her). All of this would give the appearance of what Clint thought he saw. Both of Holly's arms bent at the elbow, perps left arm bent at the elbow, and the right arm swinging freely. Also....maybe this is how Clint knew, if he did, that the perp was wearing gloves...he could see the perp's right hand. JMO.
To add...if Clint did not see a gloved hand then maybe he saw the perp's bare hand, which may be why the first description of the perp was of a white male. Why that part of the description was later dropped is unknown and may be for the same reason that other "facts" about the case "changed." JMO.
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#93047 May 3, 2012
Just Curious -JC- wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about the weapon being held in the bent arm & you may be correct--the only thing is when I try
to think the process through it seemed like the angle that the weapon would be very awkward if they were
side by side. But if the perp were slightly trailing it seems more plausible IMO.

Location hidden

#93048 May 3, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about the weapon being held in the bent arm & you may be correct--the only thing is when I try
to think the process through it seemed like the angle that the weapon would be very awkward if they were
side by side. But if the perp were slightly trailing it seems more plausible IMO.
I depends on how what type of weapon and how it is held. If it was a knife, it could be held palm up and fairly close to her. A gun...palm down (possibly up but more awkward) or with just the side of it (backside of his hand facing her body) pressed against her...causing enough fear for the perp to retain compliance. It also could have been a taser or a stun gun, which wouldn't need to be touching her at all in order to control her, especially if she had already been subjected to it prior to this point. The fear instilled would probably be enough to ensure her compliance.

Plus, as you say, maybe his body position in conjunction with hers was such that it would not have been awkward to hold a weapon to her. He may have been a little behind her, which may not have been distinguishable from a distance and he is also quite a bit taller than her, according to the description given, so his elbows are certainly going to be higher than hers, so this may change the dynamics some, in their body positions while walking. JMO.
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#93049 May 3, 2012
Surely LE has thought about the left-handed thing...I don't know what the %s of left to right-handed people are but I definitely consider it to be a possibly important factor!
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#93050 May 3, 2012
Good night, JC. Sweet dreams...:) Prayers for Holly!

Location hidden

#93051 May 3, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
Surely LE has thought about the left-handed thing...I don't know what the %s of left to right-handed people are but I definitely consider it to be a possibly important factor!
I agree. Maybe that's why Clint was so specific in the AMW report as to the positions of Holly and the perp, as they walked into the woods.

Goodnight, JAM.

Thoughts and prayers for Holly Bobo and her loved ones.
beachgirl17

United States

#93052 May 3, 2012
I have wondered if holly's phone was really found.if it was,was the sim card was still in the phone ? That could hold a lot of information. I am also wondering if holly had talked to any girlfriends about any concerns that she had.Also if she wss going to school for nursing she spent a lot of time studying. Holly is a beautiful girl I wonder if she had been hasseled by amy mean girls.

Location hidden

#93053 May 4, 2012
beachgirl17 wrote:
I have wondered if holly's phone was really found.if it was,was the sim card was still in the phone ? That could hold a lot of information. I am also wondering if holly had talked to any girlfriends about any concerns that she had.Also if she wss going to school for nursing she spent a lot of time studying. Holly is a beautiful girl I wonder if she had been hasseled by amy mean girls.
I heard the SIM card has been removed...don't know if that's true or not, but I heard it several times. IMO, it's not entirely impossible that a girl/woman could be involved in this.
Erika

Starkville, MS

#93054 May 4, 2012
I'm done listening to Clint's changing stories...
Amazing that his new perceptions include that her elbows where bent.... I'm guessing thats because she was carrying all of her school stuff..!! or am I to presume that the perp handcuffed her and carried her books for her..... Seriously....
The Sheriff states it all started at 7:27.... He said that in his first interview....
I'm to the point, I don't believe much of anything anymore.... and I'm certainly done with Clint's stories....!!! Just sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Powell Taylor (Mar '17) 10 hr Guest 7
Cop in parsons Mon F the haters 18
News Tyson Foods: New facility in Tennessee to creat... Mon Lawrence Wolf 85
Humboldt Officer Murders Black Man (Feb '09) Mon RedPill 56
Girls named madison Mon Party 1
thm (Oct '14) Jan 14 Guest 4
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Jan 13 Eyes On It 78

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance