Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments (Page 4,496)

Showing posts 89,901 - 89,920 of184,471
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes all very coincidentally interesting - a trucker could have taken H but would have needed some planning - you would think someone would have noticed a stranger in the area the weeks before scouting it out - not impossible though especially if it was a trucker involved in movement of women who could have paid off the tweakers to do it.
That dude's picture is own PI Bill Werner's link. I think the police are to go around the city gettig video tapes, to see if thi dude was around town for a couple of days. Whether he ate, slept, or a sighting of an 18 wheeler truck around there anywhere. If there was a truck parked on the interstate at that time that Holly came up missing. If someone can remember anything about a stranger in town the day before. I think there has got to be a clue somewhere to jog someones memory.
Plick

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
the person that posted that also posted on this thread that they used dowsing rods over a map to pinpoint the location
I remember seeing that guess that could explain their location being in PA. They haven't been here they are going by a map and telling locals to go check it out because that is what he/she came up with using the maps.
Wolf knows about dowsing. Glenn you think there could be anything to this or just somebody try to stir up shi*?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

MTOIO, nothing has beem mentioned about perp having a weapon. Holly had already screamed,bled and perp had spent at least 20 minutes with her as they left.It is possible he had a knife or pistol but that could have been in a pocket
I dont know about dna test results time frame. There was probably other evidence that could be ided as Hollys found in that search. Items in a purse,clothing,school materials may have been located and would give a preliminary but not final positive id. There was another search around the time of the AMW show closer to the Bobo home. No updates by LE of any of the activity reported recently.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing that guess that could explain their location being in PA. They haven't been here they are going by a map and telling locals to go check it out because that is what he/she came up with using the maps.
Wolf knows about dowsing. Glenn you think there could be anything to this or just somebody try to stir up shi*?
Plick, I don't think they are trying to stir up shi*t, but I also don't think they comprehend how this could devastate the family, by posting it on a public forum. Map dowsing can be an effective tool in a search, when conducted by an experienced dowser, however it is only one tool & should be verified. JMHO

* Just watched CrimeLine with Jon Leiberman(Formerly AMW) on Spreecast , where Dan & Gil Harrington: Parents of abducted/raped/murdered Morgan Harrington, were guests today. They are both kindred spirits, very eloquent, and are very sharing with their emotions, beliefs, and opinions...Watch & listen, you'l be glad you did...

It is a video chat format , but you can still join & log on without a camera or mic. You can see their feeds & listen in & post comments. You may watch the recorded program here:

http://www.spreecast.com/events/crimeline-wit...

WS

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Bluetoy wrote:
If I remember corectly Terry Britt was suppose to have a day in court yesterday. I live in California so no access to local news. Any word on the hearing in the news or TV. Thanks for sharing. I know most don't believe he is responsible~~I was just hoping for some kind of GOOD OUTCOME for Holly when he had his day in court. Although all the news since the one year anniversary doesn't seem favorible to her being in protective custody~~HOPE I am wrong. tyia
'Bluetoy, your memory must be as bad as mine':

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120410/NE...

Accused sex offender Terry Lee Britt, 53, of Parsons, appeared in Madison County Circuit Court on Monday morning.

Britt’s attorney, Steve Milam of Lexington, asked for Judge Roy Morgan to move the plea deadline once again due to discovery of evidence. Britt’s plea agreement deadline has been moved to 8 a.m. May 7.

Assistant District Attorney Jody Pickens confirmed with the court that new evidence is to be presented to the state, but it had not arrived at the district attorney’s office by Monday morning. Both Pickens and Milam agreed to ask for an extension in order to consider this new evidence.

Morgan agreed to move the date but refused Milam’s request to lower Britt’s bond from $500,000.

ws

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

"Why is this significant to TN"?-

Jury Chosen In Drug Gang Trial In Memphis | Memphis Breaking ...

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ti...

Nephews of Cartel Leader Under Federal Investigation

K. Mennem, May 1, 2012

A Mexican federal judge has ordered that two nephews of a Sinaloa Cartel leader be held for 40 days while a federal investigation is held. The investigation is being held to determine the level of involvement of the two men in the cartel. The men were apprehended in Tijuana on April 25, along with their bodyguards and another suspect.

Omar Ismael Zambada Apodaca, 23, was arrested along with his 28-year-old cousin, Sergio Rodolfo Cázares Zambada. The two men were found with weapons and 20 kilograms of cocaine. Both men are nephews of Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada, considered by most to be the second in power of the Sinaloa Cartel.

www.abc24.com/.../story/.../8WhqwV2Vy06eRs2_r...

Petties' organization is accused of working with Mexico's Sinaloa cartel to import cocaine and marijuana for sale in Tennessee, Mississippi, Texas, Georgia and ...
Bluetoy

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bluetoy, your memory must be as bad as mine':
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120410/NE...
Accused sex offender Terry Lee Britt, 53, of Parsons, appeared in Madison County Circuit Court on Monday morning.
Britt’s attorney, Steve Milam of Lexington, asked for Judge Roy Morgan to move the plea deadline once again due to discovery of evidence. Britt’s plea agreement deadline has been moved to 8 a.m. May 7.
Assistant District Attorney Jody Pickens confirmed with the court that new evidence is to be presented to the state, but it had not arrived at the district attorney’s office by Monday morning. Both Pickens and Milam agreed to ask for an extension in order to consider this new evidence.
Morgan agreed to move the date but refused Milam’s request to lower Britt’s bond from $500,000.
ws
THANK YOU SO MUCH GLENN!! I keep hoping he has clues to Holly coming home!! Gosh it has been almost 3 months and everytime he has a hearing I expect something in regards to Holly. I guess another week won't hurt!! Thank you again.

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

K. Mennem, May 1, 2012
A Mexican federal judge has ordered that two nephews of a Sinaloa Cartel leader be held for 40 days while a federal investigation is held. The investigation is being held to determine the level of involvement of the two men in the cartel. The men were apprehended in Tijuana on April 25, along with their bodyguards and another suspect.

'Bad link: http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/02/cousins...

'These Mexican Cartels aren't only involved in Drugs, but Human Trafficking/abductions, LE Corruption, and murder for hire/assasinations...

Omar Ismael Zambada Apodaca, 23, was arrested along with his 28-year-old cousin, Sergio Rodolfo Cázares Zambada. The two men were found with weapons and 20 kilograms of cocaine. Both men are nephews of Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada, considered by most to be the second in power of the Sinaloa Cartel.
Petties' organization is accused of working with Mexico's Sinaloa cartel to import cocaine and marijuana for sale in Tennessee, Mississippi, Texas, Georgia and ...
WS
Hope 4 Holly

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes all very coincidentally interesting - a trucker could have taken H but would have needed some planning - you would think someone would have noticed a stranger in the area the weeks before scouting it out - not impossible though especially if it was a trucker involved in movement of women who could have paid off the tweakers to do it.
Maybe a trucker did do it, but why would it have to be a stranger? How many truckers live in that area who may have been leaving out that day? He would have access to his own vehicle to do the abduction and then take her to his truck to leave out. Far fetched but not impossible. Whoever did this, thought it out and planned it thoroughly, so really, it's not that far fetched, considering...

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

"Figured we could use a little inspiration from a an amazingly inspirational abduction victim"...

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/elizabeth-smart-...

Elizabeth Smart speaks about empowerment, gaining control after horrific events

Updated: Friday, 09 Mar 2012, 12:08 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 08 Mar 2012, 10:26 PM EST
Megan Reust

FORT WAYNE, Ind.(WANE)- She's known as a survivor and a champion. Thursday night Elizabeth Smart spoke out about empowerment and gaining control of her life.

At the age of 14 she was abducted from her home in Utah and struggled to survive.
(read more/video)

WS
rud1

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

I had a dream holly was at 1501 slidel.Something about Maimi dolfins fan.weard or what? Hope they find her soon'
Erika

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

K. Mennem, May 1, 2012
Just wanted to say thanks for the article.... and I hope they keep it up....:)

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

"Who couldn't see this coming"?

http://www.wsmv.com/story/18020654/public-off...

Public official faces sexual harassment claims

Posted: May 01, 2012 7:20 PM EDT Updated: May 01, 2012 7:34 PM EDT

Reported by Dennis Ferrier - email

MURFREESBORO, TN (WSMV)-
A local county official is facing serious allegations and two separate federal Equal Employment Opportunity complaints after alleged sexual harassment in the office.

Five women are accusing Rutherford County property assessor Bill Boner of everything from sexual harassment to cheating on a test to helping family members get tax breaks.

WS

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

OT-

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Menta...

Mental Competency Hearing for Accused East Coast Rapist

Suspect claims split personality

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 | Updated 9:01 PM EDT

A new mental competency hearing is planned for the man accused of being the East Coast Rapist.

Aaron Thomas is linked to 17 attacks in Virginia, Maryland and Connecticut over the past 20 years. Among the victims were two teenage girls held at gunpoint in Dale City in October 2009.

Thomas has claimed having a split personality. His defense attorney says he was a patient at Georgetown University Psychiatric Hospital, but one doctor who examined him determined he was faking mental illness.

WS
Erika

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

anyday that they hit the cartel is a good day....:)
They just arrested a hitman from Sandusky Ohio recently.... He's been there for 10 years...!!
http://articles.cnn.com/keyword/sinaloa-carte...
just looking

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
It does feel like there's something "off". Most times in a stranger abduction, the vehicle will be found burned out to destroy any evidence or clues. I doubt that an abductor left the van there..JMHO.
me to JMO but its weird that i havent seen much on this story but i have been away from news and topix since i posted this, been busy and late tonight didnt go back many pages. As always prayers for Holly!
Southern

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...who does that sound like to you?
I hope they go look!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

just looking wrote:
<quoted text> me to JMO but its weird that i havent seen much on this story but i have been away from news and topix since i posted this, been busy and late tonight didnt go back many pages. As always prayers for Holly!
It is weird-it's not getting much coverage anywhere that I see :( ITA, prayers daily for Holly, several times a day. I wish so badly they would find her or at least a good, reliable tip...anything. I can't believe it's over a year aleady :(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes definitely CT this person had a hate on for H and needs to be investigated - just like we've been saying the perp(s) could be on here
Yep..I know if I were LE, I'd sure want to check out anyone that seems to really hate Holly, which that person does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Clonethis I just read it so sad :(
Boy somebody sure is busy with the dim bulbs,spam and peanuts today....smdh
Prayer for Holly Bobo!
Pathetic that they have nothing better to do and nothing to contribute....

It is very, very sad. At least now his family knows, though, and can begin the grieving process. Not that that's easy by any means, but better IMO than not knowing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,901 - 89,920 of184,471
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTF 8,931
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Really 140,602
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 2 hr sassyass69 12
Zach Adams threatens Brother 2 hr Linda Davis 1
Trista 22 hr guest 10
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? Mon Fam 63
land (Nov '08) Mon Noogan 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000