Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 20 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#92490 Apr 26, 2012
Hope 4 Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that may be the case Plick. I have never been a drama maker on here. My focus has always been Holly.
Yes, I am guilty of being a total idiot! I can't say I'm sorry enough to not feel it! So don't think I didn't pay for it. I truly am sorry for mixing you up with that drama queen.

Thank God the clock starts over tomorrow and today will be yesterday.
Hope 4 Holly

Jackson, TN

#92491 Apr 26, 2012
Whew! I was really beginning to think I needed to post more often because it seemed everyone had forgotten me! lol thanks for the apology but I must apologize too for losing my cool. Sorry everyone.
Not-a-blonde

Manchester, TN

#92492 Apr 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not know that and I do have a name, YES, it is your MO and everyone here already knows it! No, it’s not over just because You said so and who the hell do you think you are Ms. Bossy! Nobody on this forum died and left you in charge!
Why don’t you go back on vacation, the forum was much more civil without you here! Don’t you have a lawsuit or some real estate to devote attention to? If we wanted your opinion we’d ask……“Cricket Chirps”!
And I Quote:” Now that that's out of the way. Let's keep looking for clues to finding Holly and finally bringing her home.”
You’re So Vain, you even put yourself and your crappy little drama before Holly! You are almost as bad as NAB!
Personally, I couldn't care less what you say to Hope4Holly. Maybe she does deserve all you say but why put my name into your fight? I've notice for the last few days that it appeared you needed someone badly to fight with while I gave you the appearance of not being available for you to tie into. That's OK if you feel better by dropping my name, but you might want to watch that blood pressure of yours since your health doesn't appear to be that great lately. Now, go get a piece of Hope4Holly. I'm on your side this time.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#92493 Apr 26, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I couldn't care less what you say to Hope4Holly. Maybe she does deserve all you say but why put my name into your fight? I've notice for the last few days that it appeared you needed someone badly to fight with while I gave you the appearance of not being available for you to tie into. That's OK if you feel better by dropping my name, but you might want to watch that blood pressure of yours since your health doesn't appear to be that great lately. Now, go get a piece of Hope4Holly. I'm on your side this time.
NAB - It will never be beyond you to kick a dog when it's down! Much less when it's chasing it's tail until it dies! I apologized to the forum - I owe you nothing!
ohwatever

United States

#92494 Apr 26, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
Anyone know if Brennen Duke was related to Billy Duke the sheriff
Where is Billy Duke a sheriff at?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#92495 Apr 26, 2012
ohwatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Billy Duke a sheriff at?
I think they meant Brian Duke, Henderson County Sheriff.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#92496 Apr 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
I am sorry everyone - I have totally made a fool of myself today!
No need to apologize, LW...mistakes happen - it was an easy mistake to make with the similar names.

Location hidden

#92497 Apr 26, 2012
I meant no need to apologize to everyone, just to H4H LOL

Location hidden

#92498 Apr 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
NAB - It will never be beyond you to kick a dog when it's down! Much less when it's chasing it's tail until it dies! I apologized to the forum - I owe you nothing!
I have no issues with NAB...but I have to say the comment about watching your BP because your health doesn't seem to be that good lately was a snide, personal, low blow IMO There was no need for that.

Location hidden

#92499 Apr 26, 2012
Hope 4 Holly wrote:
Whew! I was really beginning to think I needed to post more often because it seemed everyone had forgotten me! lol thanks for the apology but I must apologize too for losing my cool. Sorry everyone.
Now THAT'S class :) That's how adults resolve arguments and keep molehills from becoming mountains - good job, you two :)

Location hidden

#92500 Apr 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Grief Plick - I'm so glad you pointed that out. I would have just continue if she had replied again. I've been jumping on and off the forum all week trying to keep up and multi task between all the other stuff on my plate. I totally mixed them up. I am truly embarrassed.
You're being too hard on yourself...A lot worse things could have happened LOL

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#92501 Apr 26, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Holly. Its a pic of a lady who on her wedding day bagged a turkey.
No on eo EVER said it was HB - it said " Holly look a like:

Location hidden

#92502 Apr 26, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
All we are saying.... is give peace a chance . if more people would only say and believe that
Amen...that's sure the truth.
Untrained Troll

United States

#92503 Apr 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not NB. It's a blonde girl about Holly's age in a wedding dress holding a shotgun with a turkey laid in front of her.
It is no one -,- girl from Knoxville - get a grip - the guy was really drew though
Not-a-blonde

Manchester, TN

#92504 Apr 26, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no issues with NAB...but I have to say the comment about watching your BP because your health doesn't seem to be that good lately was a snide, personal, low blow IMO There was no need for that.
Simply put, I've lived long enough to understand one gets what they give out as a rule. As I understood, LW just jumped on someone that had not acknowledged her at all. And as usual, LW followed up with her usual offer of excuses that caused her to respond the way she did. Simply no excuse.

Location hidden

#92505 Apr 26, 2012
Hope 4 Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Clonethis. I appreciate that. Sorry but I did get concerned when I saw the "poem" and firmly believe the perp is reading everything he can get his hands on and maybe even participating in these forums. So yes, my heart skipped a beat or two. That concerned me but what angered me was being told it was none of my business. As citizens, it's all our business.
And to the one who said it's my MO to stir up drama...that's not true and you know it.
Now that that's out of the way. Let's keep looking for clues to finding Holly and finally bringing her home.
Totally understand your skepticism...I think, too, that the perp(s) read and observe...just pointing out though that Plick and UT are both good people..not trolls...they're here for Holly. The drama comment I see has since been resolved. ITA - we're all here for the same reason..at least all of us regulars are..not the trolls (NOT UT..she's not a "real" troll LOL)and the occasional nutcase pop-in...

Location hidden

#92506 Apr 26, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply put, I've lived long enough to understand one gets what they give out as a rule. As I understood, LW just jumped on someone that had not acknowledged her at all. And as usual, LW followed up with her usual offer of excuses that caused her to respond the way she did. Simply no excuse.
I didn't see her follow up with excuses...I saw her follow up with a genuine, heartfelt apology. She made a mistake and she apologized. That's a lot more than a lot of people do when they make a mistake.
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#92507 Apr 26, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT'S class :) That's how adults resolve arguments and keep molehills from becoming mountains - good job, you two :)
I agree completely with this post. Great job LW and H4H. Whew sure glad that's over I saw the moles growing......LOL

Prayers for Holly Bobo!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#92508 Apr 26, 2012
I didnt find a Billy Duke that was a sheriff,I did find the obit of a Billy Ray Duke. He was a retired construction worker and member of Corinth Baptist Church.He died in 2007,67 years old. Bro. Don Franks and Kevin Bromley officated the service.

Location hidden

#92509 Apr 26, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, RE: getting what one gives out, I didn't see LW slam anyone or mock them re: health issues, etc. Health issues are not a laughing matter and as much as some of disagree here sometimes, it's not right to essentially wish ill on someone..or mock their health issues. That's just hitting below the belt, IMO. There is one I'd like to see in jail, others I've been happy to see disappear, but still I wouldn't wish physical illness on anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(BOBBY) Robert Bunce (Jul '13) 27 min shocked 7
cavewoman 1 hr James 3
Cable in Medina 1 hr cut cable 2
Cinco de Mayo 4 hr wtsf queen 1
Heather Rainey May 1 Crystal 5
Brooke Eckert Apr 30 wondering 11
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Apr 29 prayforbobo 133
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]