Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 268996 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#92542 Apr 27, 2012
Clonethis wrote:
<quoted text>
The proposed bill has nothing to do with "harrassment" of individuals on Topix. LOL what a dope. That said, I think harrassing others in email and PMs, threatening them & calling them filty names & hacking their computers needs to be stopped :) Too funny, always claiming to be a victim of harrassment when there's so much written proof to the contrary. How ironic.
I know. I read about it and it has nothing to dow with that. He's so stupid. On your other points, you are very correct. A LOT of written proof and perhaps recorded proof. He's a victim by his own hand, if he is a victim. LOL
catwoman17

United States

#92544 Apr 27, 2012
Has any good leads for Holly came out since John Walsh had Holly's story on his show last week?

Location hidden

#92545 Apr 27, 2012
TC enemy wrote:
<quoted text>what a complete moron! this bill is about protecting our nation from hackers while preserving privacy issues. its not about a sniveling pathetic man or his equally pathetic female counterpart's attempts to garner fame. they want so very badly to be considered legit, yet they themselves are the ones that have shown everyone what they are made of. btw, the spell you made especially for me didn't work assholes! Tell your witches i said they are fakes and have no powers! This camp has what the witches coven doesn't...buried treasure. One should remember this when they are gathering their change to try to eat off the dollar menu at mcdonalds. Broke, stupid, and pathetic. He who laughs last laughs loudest! I know something you don't know :)
Well said. Numb nuts tries to make everything about him and girlfriends. He tried to put a spell on you? I think it backfired and hit him. LOL!

Location hidden

#92546 Apr 27, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Long-haul trucker who lived with his mother is 'a serial killer who has murdered prostitutes across U.S.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20389...
"Runaways & hitchikers would not be immune as potential innocent victims"...
WS
This is so horrible. And why do kids, women and anyone still hitchhike? Its so dangerous out there. I say do to him what was done to his victims.

Location hidden

#92547 Apr 27, 2012
http://topics.myfoxboston.com/m/22318654/seri...
Title: Serial killing truck drivers
Published: Mon, 18 May 2009
Description: Over the last five years, the FBI has been gathering data on unsolved murders across the country. As the Bureau's data base grew, the FBI reached a startling conclusion: long distance truckers are responsible for 500 unsolved murders across the USA.
Full Article: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/special_r...
ws
OMG!

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#92548 Apr 27, 2012
catwoman17 wrote:
Has any good leads for Holly came out since John Walsh had Holly's story on his show last week?
Catwoman, Lies Within posted this earlier:

For those that missed it…

The next episode of AMW airs tonight on Lifetime 8 pm Central it is Season 10 Episode 21 that means Holly’s Story was on Season 10 Episode 20 which also airs at 9pm.
CW, RE: Has any good leads for Holly came out?

It has been over a year since a TBI update on Holly's abduction. Doubt if they would say, publicly.. Seems, they disagree with the power of the American public in missing persons cases..

AMW reported that some leads/tips were reported...

WS

Jasper, GA

#92549 Apr 27, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so horrible. And why do kids, women and anyone still hitchhike? Its so dangerous out there. I say do to him what was done to his victims.
O42, The obvious question that comes to mind is what took so long to figure this out. VICAP originated in 1985-over 26 years ago..

This map shows the more than 500 cases in our Highway Serial Killings Initiative database; the red dots mark where bodies or remains have been found along highways over the past 30 years.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/&#8203;stories/20...

Snipet from above link:

RE: First, some background. The victims in these cases are primarily women who are living high-risk, transient lifestyles, often involving substance abuse and prostitution. They’re frequently picked up at truck stops or service stations and sexually assaulted, murdered, and dumped along a highway..

" I disagree, many of the victims are runaways & women/girls that were hitchiking(some with companions), or in the wrong place at the wrong time"...

Wolfscratch
welfarestate

Calgary, Canada

#92550 Apr 27, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Not interested in British expressions they speak unusual English.
your sense of humor is in the savant range!

Jasper, GA

#92551 Apr 27, 2012
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2009/april/hi...

This map shows the more than 500 cases in our Highway Serial Killings Initiative database; the red dots mark where bodies or remains have been found along highways over the past 30 years.

ws

Jasper, GA

#92552 Apr 27, 2012
Snipet from above link:

ViCAP, though, is only as good as the data it contains, so we ask law enforcement agencies to make sure they submit to us their cases involving murders and other violent crimes taking place on or near highways.

Bottom line: Is the Highway Serial Killings initiative solving cases? Yes, it is. So far, at least 10 suspects believed responsible for some 30 homicides have been placed in custody…including a trucker arrested in Tennessee charged with four murders and a trucker charged with one murder in Massachusetts and another in New Jersey.

But what about the case that started it all—the series of murdered women being dumped along the Interstate 40 corridor in Oklahoma and three other states?

*'Two people who were working together' have been charged with some of the murders…and the investigation to tie them to others continues.

WS

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#92553 Apr 27, 2012
TC enemy wrote:
<quoted text>what a complete moron! this bill is about protecting our nation from hackers while preserving privacy issues. its not about a sniveling pathetic man or his equally pathetic female counterpart's attempts to garner fame. they want so very badly to be considered legit, yet they themselves are the ones that have shown everyone what they are made of. btw, the spell you made especially for me didn't work assholes! Tell your witches i said they are fakes and have no powers! This camp has what the witches coven doesn't...buried treasure. One should remember this when they are gathering their change to try to eat off the dollar menu at mcdonalds. Broke, stupid, and pathetic. He who laughs last laughs loudest! I know something you don't know :)
Now thats some funny stuff!

Location hidden

#92554 Apr 27, 2012
<quoted text>
O42, The obvious question that comes to mind is what took so long to figure this out. VICAP originated in 1985-over 26 years ago..
http://www.fbi.gov/news/&#8203;stories/20...
Snipet from above link:
RE: First, some background. The victims in these cases are primarily women who are living high-risk, transient lifestyles, often involving substance abuse and prostitution. They’re frequently picked up at truck stops or service stations and sexually assaulted, murdered, and dumped along a highway..
" I disagree, many of the victims are runaways & women/girls that were hitchiking(some with companions), or in the wrong place at the wrong time"...
Wolfscratch
Maybe there were some tips that they found that were not obvious before.

I forgot about how prostitutes go from seni door to semi door offering their wares and goods for a price. But runaways and others need to try and find some help other ways and not hitchhike.

There are places out there to help. Those places need to do some tupe of public campaign (PSA) to the media. I've seen it before on TV about if you're a runaway you can call this number...etc.

Location hidden

#92555 Apr 27, 2012
http://www.fbi.gov/news/storie s/2009/april/highwayserial_040 609
ws
Seems like the light just went on in Oklahoma and they decided to check out VICAP. Maybe they just didn't have the right investigator on the cases previously.

Location hidden

#92556 Apr 27, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats some funny stuff!
Seriously funny. ROFLMAO

Tarpon Springs, FL

#92557 Apr 27, 2012
Samantha's Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u7rwK6prz30XX
Facebook: Holly Bobo Prayers via Rickey Dale Alexander
I just got a sweet message from Samantha Runnion's mother, saying to never give up hope on Holly, no matter how rough it gets.
" I can't imagine not knowing what happened to my baby, all families need closure no matter what the outcome. And thank you for all you do for them and in helping to find Holly.
-Erin"
WS
Thanks for sharing WS, and I am holding on to hope with both hands.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#92558 Apr 27, 2012
http://www.wsmv.com/story/16464858/i-team-new...

Wonder how often TC reads this :)

Tarpon Springs, FL

#92559 Apr 27, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not know that and I do have a name, YES, it is your MO and everyone here already knows it! No, it’s not over just because You said so and who the hell do you think you are Ms. Bossy! Nobody on this forum died and left you in charge!
Why don’t you go back on vacation, the forum was much more civil without you here! Don’t you have a lawsuit or some real estate to devote attention to? If we wanted your opinion we’d ask……“Cricket Chirps”!
And I Quote:” Now that that's out of the way. Let's keep looking for clues to finding Holly and finally bringing her home.”
You’re So Vain, you even put yourself and your crappy little drama before Holly! You are almost as bad as NAB!
I feel some Carly Simon coming, maybe I'm psychic? Just catching up, I know I'm way late but couldn't help making a prediction.:)
TC enemy

Lexington, TN

#92561 Apr 27, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Numb nuts tries to make everything about him and girlfriends. He tried to put a spell on you? I think it backfired and hit him. LOL!
Very much has backfired. Wonder what he's gonna think when his cronies are systematically arrested for cyber crimes?????? Word to the wise, if you lay down with the dogs, you rise with fleas. I think there's a bunch of folks with itching all over. Fleas multiply and are very difficult to get rid of.
TC enemy

Lexington, TN

#92562 Apr 27, 2012

Location hidden

#92563 Apr 27, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/1646 4858/i-team-new-details-in-sea rch-for-holly-bobo-case
Wonder how often TC reads this :)
Prob not very often, but just enough to try and figure out how to change the truth about himself, and tyr to think of more and different lies to further twist the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith Fri passerby 1
Jason baine (Aug '16) Fri Chow chow 14
Time to clean Parsons up Fri Chow chow 1
TBI director resigning Fri chantal 5
News Tennessee Hospital Hit With Cryptocurrency Mini... Feb 14 Another inside job 1
When are they going to announce Autrys plea deal Feb 13 Guest 12
Jessica James Feb 13 Nostruth 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages