Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 254665 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#91498 Apr 16, 2012
LW I pick up a different vibe on the videos,the Bobos ask for tips to be called in to TBI. Also mentioned was that case was active although the daily tips didnt always amount to anything. Its kind of hard to work togather and not share at least some info.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#91499 Apr 16, 2012
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer that question and the Holly Bobo mystery is solved.
Holly could have been taken as a vendetta against a boyfriend or as the result of her associations with them.
Clint's description is vague and generic in relations to gender and Race. That description is nothing to go on period. In relations to the camo clothing, that is a standard way of dress in rural areas. It even describes a way of dress for Military Personel. With those generic descriptions, it smacks of being well planned in advance so no one in particular can be singled out. By stating a size, that covers most of the physical build of several males in America and some females for that matter.!. Besides, since Clint only said he saw the back of the person, who is to say it was not a female that took her?
If blood was found , I cannot fathom Holly calmly walking any where and with anyone. She would have been kicking and screaming and maybe that's what the Neighbor heard. If that's the Case, Clint's story is shot out of the water!!

How many 5'10" 200 lb females do you know?LOL

No really, If Holly was surprised by the perp and screamed then the prep attacked her and she fell or the perp wrestled her to the ground then the perp started talking to her, convincing her to comply. That would go hand in hand with Clint hearing voices then looking into the carport and seeing two silhouettes kneeling.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#91500 Apr 16, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
How many 5'10" 200 lb females do you know?LOL
No really, If Holly was surprised by the perp and screamed then the prep attacked her and she fell or the perp wrestled her to the ground then the perp started talking to her, convincing her to comply. That would go hand in hand with Clint hearing voices then looking into the carport and seeing two silhouettes kneeling.
Well maybe this is going to sound strange but I doubt very seriously that Drew weighs 200lbs. Just sayin'

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#91501 Apr 16, 2012
Okay, i've gotta add here. Where did the 5'10 200lb description come from? I've seen it before but I don't know if it was just on here or somewhere else.
If you are only 5'10 and you weigh 200 lbs (and are not a weight lifter) you would be showing some pudginess and Drew doesn't appear to have any fat on him

Location hidden

#91502 Apr 16, 2012
JER29 wrote:
LW I pick up a different vibe on the videos,the Bobos ask for tips to be called in to TBI. Also mentioned was that case was active although the daily tips didnt always amount to anything. Its kind of hard to work togather and not share at least some info.
Who knows what is being shared and what is not? We can't say for sure either way. It would be nice to believe that LE is sharing all information with the Bobo's at least but we don't know that as fact.

What we do know is that TBI has a rotten track record for solving this type of crime and the Decature County Sheriff, who is suppose to be a man of god, lied when he said crime like this doesn't happen here in this quite community.

Location hidden

#91503 Apr 16, 2012
quiet community!?
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#91504 Apr 16, 2012
kiab wrote:
Okay, i've gotta add here. Where did the 5'10 200lb description come from? I've seen it before but I don't know if it was just on here or somewhere else.
If you are only 5'10 and you weigh 200 lbs (and are not a weight lifter) you would be showing some pudginess and Drew doesn't appear to have any fat on him
5'10" and 200lbs is either very stocky or someone has a big gut.

Location hidden

#91505 Apr 16, 2012
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe this is going to sound strange but I doubt very seriously that Drew weighs 200lbs. Just sayin'
I don't get that part either. Maybe he just misjudged, not everyone is good at that sort of stuff. I happen to weigh about 30 lbs. more than I look. No one can guess my weight and I use to always get a prize at the fair when the weight teller could not guess my weight within 10 lbs. I've got a lot of muscle and very compact for a short women.

Location hidden

#91506 Apr 16, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
To me that description better fits Clints friend who was at the Jason Aldean concert the night before I have forgotten his name.
Just Saying

Bristol, TN

#91507 Apr 16, 2012
I really don't want to go through 91 thousand posts to see if this has been discussed, but I need to know if her brother is mentally challenged or in a wheelchair?

It's just strange how someone can watch some stranger take his sister into a wooded area and not do anything. I mean, what other reason would he have beyond a physical or mental disability? Was he just sitting there eating cereal, looking outside, watching a guy take his sister off, but do nothing because Capt'n Crunch tastes so good.

Location hidden

#91508 Apr 16, 2012
Darden Resident wrote:
See, if any of you retards on this site had a clue about anything what-so-ever, you would know why it was a big week and weekend.
How many undercover agents were in the area? What area were they paying the most attention too? They were dressed in plain clothes to blend into the crowds.
Everyone knows it was a possibility that all those whom participated in the St Jude Coon Hunt were suspects.
If you all knew so much then you would have known she worked the coon hunt the week before she went missing.
Her abductor could be from another county in TN and came back to partake in the coon hunt or attend the Bobo one year anniversary.
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED! SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS HAVING ISSUES.
Tweetybird

Milan, TN

#91509 Apr 16, 2012
JER29 wrote:
In the recent video on WBBJ Hollys grandmother Ruby said Holly would come visit around lunch and stay as long as she could. She said she misses the visits. In another video she was in a wheel chair,does she stay in a nursing home? Clint was working at a nursing home as well. If she is in a nursing home could it be the same one Clint worked at,just wondering?
Jer ,Hollys grandmother (Dana's mom) was sitting in a chair not a wheel chair when I saw her there,she was kind of tired looking someone went and got her the chair.
Bluetoy

Hesperia, CA

#91510 Apr 16, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>

To me that description better fits Clints friend who was at the Jason Aldean concert the night before I have forgotten his name.

Chad Marshall.

I wonder if Clint JUST ASSUMED it was Drew. He had just woke up and probably never even thought Holly might be in danger since it appeared she was walking of her own free will. Just a thought!!
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#91511 Apr 16, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
I really don't want to go through 91 thousand posts to see if this has been discussed, but I need to know if her brother is mentally challenged or in a wheelchair?
It's just strange how someone can watch some stranger take his sister into a wooded area and not do anything. I mean, what other reason would he have beyond a physical or mental disability? Was he just sitting there eating cereal, looking outside, watching a guy take his sister off, but do nothing because Capt'n Crunch tastes so good.
No he isn't mentally challenged or in a wheelchair. He didn't realize she was in danger at first. He thought she was with her boyfriend who was turkey hunting. Her brother thought the boyfriend dressed in camo walked into the yard & they walked out of it together. He found out too late that he was mistaken. There are various theories/ideas surrounding this story but that is basically it.
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#91512 Apr 16, 2012
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly would have went to help someone if they were hurt. She was a nursing student and very caring. Just a thought.
True. But why would blood be found unless the perp was bleeding? what would explain a scream and blood?

Since: Mar 12

State Line, MS

#91513 Apr 16, 2012
JER29 wrote:
In the recent video on WBBJ Hollys grandmother Ruby said Holly would come visit around lunch and stay as long as she could. She said she misses the visits. In another video she was in a wheel chair,does she stay in a nursing home? Clint was working at a nursing home as well. If she is in a nursing home could it be the same one Clint worked at,just wondering?
No, she lives at home. It is difficult for her to stand for long periods-that's why they have the w/chair.

Since: Mar 12

State Line, MS

#91514 Apr 16, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Several members of LE have been arrested since Holly's abduction. One was selling the names of informants. Approx. 3 years ago, two DC deputies were busted for anabolic steroid distribution. Corruption is alive and well, IMO.
One was a Henderson Co. deputy, the other Decatur Co., the charges were later dismissed because apparently they were some sort of herbal concoction. Not taking up for them just letting you know what happened.

Location hidden

#91515 Apr 16, 2012
RHFH wrote:
<quoted text>
One was a Henderson Co. deputy, the other Decatur Co., the charges were later dismissed because apparently they were some sort of herbal concoction. Not taking up for them just letting you know what happened.
Right, Was it really a herbal concoction or is that just what they told the public? Sounds fishy to me!
Unchained Troll

Quincy, FL

#91516 Apr 17, 2012
Just trolling through to see whos home, looks empty :(
Unchained Troll

Quincy, FL

#91517 Apr 17, 2012
kiab wrote:
You must have forgotten you are psychic, you should know where it came from you moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Maness 10 hr Watching17 7
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 21 hr JER29 2,509
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Tue JER29 62
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Tue Good gawd 108
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... Mon JER29 30
Gatlin ivey Aug 13 Elsa 7
Rooster Aug 10 Cub Creek 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance