Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249316 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#87153 Mar 22, 2012
Ricky wrote:
<quoted text>
OT: Absolutely, But on that particular "boat video", it was just S and his friends. There was quite a few different U-tube videos that surfaced at the time. The one you are referring to was
the one that showed S and his friends partying in a friend's parked boat (parked on land), and they were smok'in up a storm with what appeared to be weed, and they were partying + joking around.
The more disturbing videos to me were the ones where S and his friends, and some people even think Billie and/or Haily may have been in the background in one of them....they were all behind a house near a storm shelter looking thing, and they had on graphic HORROR MASKS, and were holding knives, and even had coveralls on, to make it look like the movie "halloween" apparantly. Thus, the reason the coverals became important on the day S quit work, because on an interview, Billie admitted to washing the 1 pair the night before that pair was turned into work. Some speculated there was a 2nd pair that may have never been turned in.
The scary mask videos were very disturbing.
Hailey never had a chance. Most people beleve the mother chose the boyfriend over the child, and a lot of people feel that she may be involved in either the coverup or even worse. There were many online internet/radio interviews with both Billie + S that were disturbing to listen to.
I was almost positive on that part about the drugs and boat--why in the world do people video themselves doing stuff life that? Especially illegal stuff & more than likey been mixed up with other crimes?? I don't get that...

About the mom---wow. It is sooooo hard for me to reconcile a mother aiding and continuing to live with or support a man that may have murdered her child.

My childhood was not an easy one & I have learned that mother's can justifiy things in their minds or convince themselves something is not how it looks when they are lonely or needy.

I don't mean to judge Hailey's mother. I have not been in her shoes--but........she must be asking herself some tough questions at this time. I do feel for her because if she is a decent person, she will eventually have to come to terms with the fact that she let this man into their lives. IMO And, all of these thoughts are pending the man's guilt of course.

Since: Mar 12

North Port, FL

#87154 Mar 22, 2012
Jax Teller SOA wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened to she ran away because her mom would let her go off and experience life?
Cant I have different theories like everybody else????
Yall change your minds everyday!!!
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#87155 Mar 22, 2012
Also, let me add that if mom was complicit in ANY wrong doing towards that child before she was killed or when she was killed--she would be just as responsible as he is. IMO My compassion to her is extended by me giving her some benefit of doubt--because that is just who I am :)
Eileen

United States

#87156 Mar 22, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
brea Ashley has returned!
she had a sex change and became Jax on the motorcycle for a bit.
Well i think ill go to websleuths!
the hilbilly hick kiddies with no teeth can have this forum
Make sure you practice your banjo's
I'm sorry for all my theories that I have spouted off with no regard to anyone involved. I see now that it was careless and very damaging to a lot of people. Please forgive me. I am such an irritating person that I drove my kids away to a college across the country and now I am paying for it as my son has gotten numerous sorority girls knocked up and has been arrested for public indecency - that police code is 311 by the way. I am shameful that I got on here pretending to know what I was talking about when it's clear i can't handle my own family

North Port, FL

#87157 Mar 22, 2012
why does my posts only show 1 and why did my join date change

Who is messing with my account this is crazy!!!
Eileen

United States

#87158 Mar 22, 2012
EiIeen2 wrote:
why does my posts only show 1 and why did my join date change
Who is messing with my account this is crazy!!!
Quit pretending to be me. I am sorry for being such an evil biotch.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#87159 Mar 22, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
brea Ashley has returned!
Chalk one up for the hillbilly hick kiddies with no teeth!! They got the best of the ignorant N.J. Italian yankee bitch with no brains! Hahaha,at least she know when shes been beat!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#87160 Mar 22, 2012
O.42 the 2nd part of the post was me picking at Ilean, not directed at you, her comment was thats just my 2 cents.
mountain mama

Buckhannon, WV

#87161 Mar 22, 2012
https://secure.missingkids.com/missingkids/se...

To LW:
Only law enforcement is privy to this info, but apparently they have been sharing and analyzing attempted abductions since the 1990's.

North Port, FL

#87162 Mar 22, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for all my theories that I have spouted off with no regard to anyone involved. I see now that it was careless and very damaging to a lot of people. Please forgive me. I am such an irritating person that I drove my kids away to a college across the country and now I am paying for it as my son has gotten numerous sorority girls knocked up and has been arrested for public indecency - that police code is 311 by the way. I am shameful that I got on here pretending to know what I was talking about when it's clear i can't handle my own family
nice try !! not even the right locaton!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87163 Mar 22, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>brea Ashley has returned!

This is Brea and I haven't said anything so please leave my name out if your wrinkly lips. Thanks :)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#87164 Mar 22, 2012
EiIeen2 wrote:
<quoted text>nice try !! not even the right locaton!!!
Changing names again: this one was 48 min ago and u try n blame it on me. Shame on u!
mountain mama

Buckhannon, WV

#87165 Mar 22, 2012
I'm finding nothing on attempted abductions of young women in WV. They are either little girls/boys - fake - suspect already apprehended - etc. Nothing similar to HB at all.

North Port, FL

#87166 Mar 22, 2012
Brea Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Brea and I haven't said anything so please leave my name out if your wrinkly lips. Thanks :)
The salt from my sunflower seeds puckers my lips but there not wrinkled cause Im not old ya silly kid!!! I see u showed up to defend yourself against yourself. Ya got problems if ya ask me!!!

North Port, FL

#87167 Mar 22, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit pretending to be me. I am sorry for being such an evil biotch.
I can't help it if I am evil!

Get over it!

North Port, FL

#87168 Mar 22, 2012
Brea Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing names again: this one was 48 min ago and u try n blame it on me. Shame on u!
This has been my name from the beginning!!!
i don't know why my post's went down and my date changed!!
Look back in the forum ya crazy kid. I have been Eileen from North Port from the beginning except when I was girl with one leg and peanut and diffrent spellings of my own name!!

If ya dont like my post just keep it moving!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#87169 Mar 22, 2012
mountain mama wrote:
https://secure.missingkids.com /missingkids/servlet/PageServl et?LanguageCountry=en_US&P ageId=3892
To LW:
Only law enforcement is privy to this info, but apparently they have been sharing and analyzing attempted abductions since the 1990's.
Yes there are so many of them I can see why - The public would go apeshit if they only knew! LA Here is working LA, JC is working MO and TN and thank you for working WV. I'm almost done with the exploited site entries There are alot of missing along the corridors of i65 and i40 and linking states! We have 306 so far and a few more to go.

Location hidden

#87170 Mar 22, 2012
Where did all the Eileen's come from?

Location hidden

#87171 Mar 22, 2012
mountain mama wrote:
I'm finding nothing on attempted abductions of young women in WV. They are either little girls/boys - fake - suspect already apprehended - etc. Nothing similar to HB at all.
MM, we need all of the attempted, not just ones that are similar to Holly's. we'll look at all of them together and decide which ones seem relevant or not 9same for the missing). Whether someone was arrested or not, we need them because, guaranteed, that one was probably not the first...and/or the last one that they ever attempted. They may be related to this case. The only ones that I'm not listing is the males (men/boys).

North Port, FL

#87172 Mar 22, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Chalk one up for the hillbilly hick kiddies with no teeth!! They got the best of the ignorant N.J. Italian yankee bitch with no brains! Hahaha,at least she know when shes been beat!
I know who u are!!!! You dont even have a independent thought in your head! Your the one from tennessee where the kids go missing from there own house and everybody sits around and picks there teeth with a straw!!!

Barefoot and overalls and singing yankee doodle dandy while drinking moonshine!!!

I migt be italian and a yankee but Id rather be that than a tennessee hick that believes everything there told !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 1 hr Long time poker 480
Riverside video camera thread? 15 hr dusty 51
Candace Horn Fri intrio 6
News Possible plea deal discussed in Holly Bobo's sl... Fri Not Going There 23
mary from food giant (Dec '12) Feb 21 Venus 6
Terry Pirtle Feb 21 A little 3
Love what matters Feb 19 Love what matters 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance