Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 250436 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Wolf Snatch

Lexington, TN

#80643 Feb 29, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're appearently confused! Are you a cross dresser too?
Nope, not confused at all, got my junk in fruit of the looms, but i hear tell you just might be a lap licker. All alpha male here, and my alpha female is by my side, laughing her head off.

Since: Jun 11

Salem, OR

#80644 Feb 29, 2012
I am starting to miss Nero...
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#80645 Feb 29, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
Isn't it strange that I smelt a Snatch and NAB was instantly there?
But I can prove I wasn't in your territory when you "smelt" your odor, can you prove anyone else was in your presence. The evidence proves it was only self you "smelt". A daily shower or bath is required, thus preventing such an odor and should be taken before using FDS.
INK

Memphis, TN

#80646 Feb 29, 2012
Wolf Snatch wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not confused at all, got my junk in fruit of the looms, but i hear tell you just might be a lap licker. All alpha male here, and my alpha female is by my side, laughing her head off.
ok answer this.
cut or uncut?
over the top or fly?
left or right?
if you shake it more than _ times you are __ it?
what do you say to the guy at the next urinal?
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#80647 Feb 29, 2012
Was the writing on the wall within two days of the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo that TBI investigators had an agenda ... an agenda that implied those closest to Holly Bobo would not ... in the process of elimination ... be considered persons of interest. Why? What was/is the conflict of interest?
TBI SPOKESPERSONS
Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011
The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.
But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.
"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-...
Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm
Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.
http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Officia...
Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011
On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.
“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."
"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-na...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#80648 Feb 29, 2012
NAB Today is Natational Leap Day. CELELBRATE! Please Find A Very Tall Bridge and Do us a favor! LEAP!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#80649 Feb 29, 2012
WOW and I got an off topic icon?

Central KY

#80650 Feb 29, 2012
Water sure is cold yeah and deep too.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#80651 Feb 29, 2012
WTF? Has everyone lost their mind? What in the hell does FDS have to do with Holly missing? This is so off-color it's not even funny.
kellyj

United States

#80652 Feb 29, 2012
Seriously believe It's time to shut this thread down. It's so far over the top people are going to die from lack of oxygen.
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#80653 Feb 29, 2012
LaHere wrote:
WTF? Has everyone lost their mind? What in the hell does FDS have to do with Holly missing? This is so off-color it's not even funny.
You are so right. If read in full context, one could be left to decide if we were fighting, having a health lesson or just trying out for a commercial.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#80654 Feb 29, 2012
Praying for you Holly. I hope with all my heart someday you come home safe and sound. Hang in there girl.

Out...
Wolf Snatch

Lexington, TN

#80655 Feb 29, 2012
INK wrote:
<quoted text>
ok answer this.
cut or uncut?
over the top or fly?
left or right?
if you shake it more than _ times you are __ it?
what do you say to the guy at the next urinal?
Cut, over the top, left, 3, playing, and I try not to be at the urinal next to other guys, but if i end up there, i aint having a conversation
please

United States

#80656 Feb 29, 2012
How's the psychics working? Is holly back home with her parents now ? Didn't think so...

Central KY

#80657 Feb 29, 2012
Or through the leg opening waters deep you know.
INK

Memphis, TN

#80658 Feb 29, 2012
Wolf Snatch wrote:
<quoted text>Cut, over the top, left, 3, playing, and I try not to be at the urinal next to other guys, but if i end up there, i aint having a conversation
Right you are.
It only took you 30 minutes tho. lol
ke4mba

Benson, NC

#80659 Feb 29, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
Was the writing on the wall within two days of the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo that TBI investigators had an agenda ... an agenda that implied those closest to Holly Bobo would not ... in the process of elimination ... be considered persons of interest. Why? What was/is the conflict of interest?
TBI SPOKESPERSONS
Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011
The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.
But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.
"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-...
Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm
Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.
http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Officia...
Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011
On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.
“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."
"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-na...
Maybe this link will help for your quest Justice http://www.sammcgowan.com/HollyBobo.html
INK

Memphis, TN

#80660 Feb 29, 2012
please wrote:
How's the psychics working? Is holly back home with her parents now ? Didn't think so...
Child, where have you been?!?! We up to searches and new finds that are being denied.
Get with the program!
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#80661 Feb 29, 2012
Could it be that last weekend's search had a foundation in a tip ... a tip that pointed out to TBI all the SO's living in close proximity?

Could it have been a miscommunication in Sheriff Harris' news release that caused the confusion over evidence being found in the search ... evidence that was Holly Bobo case related?

I could be wrong but ... I contend there was no evidence found and ... I also contend that an official grid search should be conducted at Grandma's Bath Springs' 60 acre property.
DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 2/27 12:30 pm
"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used TO DISCOVER THESE CRUCIAL ARTICLES that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."
http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb... .
Mounted Unit aids Tennessee search
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:00 pm
“The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used tO COVER THESE CRUCIAL AREAS that will allow them to move forward with their investigation,” Harris said.“[I am] very pleased with the Mounted Unit and the hard work that they do. They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country.”
http://times-journal.com/news/article_d073a7a...
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#80662 Feb 29, 2012
ke4mba wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this link will help for your quest Justice http://www.sammcgowan.com/HollyBobo.html
Thanks!
I am off to play a game of Scrabble with hubby and 10 year old granddaughter who was just dropped off by Mom and Dad for a couple of hours but ... I will read tomorrow.
7:14 PM PT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rhonda milstead 24 min Bluejae 9
Sidebar 2 hr Long Time Poker 438
Donna Powell Taylor 20 hr Just a question 2
Officer Antonio Bufford Sun I am a man of my ... 4
Sugar Momma Sun Billy Bo Bob Brain 2
pearcys (Nov '14) Sat Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) Apr 22 seriously 27

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance